Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 88,466
Pageviews Today: 139,425Threads Today: 59Posts Today: 827
01:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13187880
United States
03/26/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!
For those who are Ascensiontards, Galactic Federation tards...well let me say that I was skeptical.

But I found some sincronicities. THis is a very popular conspiracy theory and I want you to discuss it.

If you google "galactic Federation" or "Ashtar Command" or "Andromeda Council" you will find massive and collective generation of information by different people in different languages.

So , what is happening? Lots of resources and time is invested in these topics. why ?

Quoting: Strongman Shelford

Because it's a major decades old PSY-OP about to be played on the naive who are led to believe they are special starseeds. They will be harvested, the rest will be assimilated, imprisoned or killed. Only the wise who see through the illusion being designed have a chance of survival.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
03/26/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!
If this does happen, what's coming is WORSE then what we have now. You guys are wishing for the worst possible thing, and you don't even know it.

The antichrist and his army is coming, they will claim peace and security, but it's a lie.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

SO BE IT then, religiontard.

I WANT TO BELIEVE IT IS A POSITIVE THING.

I CREATE MY PATH WITH MY THOUGHTS.

That person is just trying to help you silly sheeple tard.
But if you just want to trust the so called 'spacemen' and then be in for an enormous disappointment later you won't be let down
 Quoting: gtw1983 13205618

Ok OK religiontard!

I will be alert anyway

this is for you . I like christiantard songs:

worship

I"m not a Catholic, could never join that pagan organization, not ever. Sorry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6544787
United States
03/26/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
when it doesn't happen tomorrow, can we please ban his name from all threads, i mean FFS how many times does a guy get to fail to come through, while everyone continues to paint his name, face and website link across the internet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364770

This...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1438107
United States
03/26/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
when it doesn't happen tomorrow, can we please ban his name from all threads, i mean FFS how many times does a guy get to fail to come through, while everyone continues to paint his name, face and website link across the internet

THAT´S WHAT I AM TALKING MAN! i am skeptical but I WANT TO BELIEVE
!

"“The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say. Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.”

[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]

No one is coming to save us.
We will be assisted but not saved.
We need to take responsibility for our lives
 Quoting: Levski

This ^
gtw1983
User ID: 13205618
United States
Report Abusive Post
If this does happen, what's coming is WORSE then what we have now. You guys are wishing for the worst possible thing, and you don't even know it.

The antichrist and his army is coming, they will claim peace and security, but it's a lie.

But if you just want to trust the so called 'spacemen' and then be in for an enormous disappointment later you won't be let down

At least I wont have to listen to Jesus mumbo jumbo anymore... :D
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12315794

And why is it mumbo jumbo?
Are you forgetting that the 'aliens' also refer to God and a blasphemous 'Christ consciousness'.

Or is it you're fine with the idea of a God.As long as he lets you do anything you want without consequences,and never have to answer to a higher authority
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
Report Abusive Post

how great and powerful of you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 13244736
Argentina
Report Abusive Post

This...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6544787

ohyeah
I promise I won´t post a thread about him if nothing happens tomorrow or post a link .

HE WILL BE EXPELLED FROM MY THREADS FOR EVER!
goaway
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
03/26/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 893880

Oh yeah. We are the Co-Creators of the Universe.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12315794
Sweden
03/26/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't give a rats ass about your god, if someone is full of empty promises, it's him.

Really now?
Perhaps you could name some of these broken promises?

I will rephrase: Your god has stood idle while the dark forces of this planet has filled their coffers, enslaved the ppl with loans of nonexistant money, then stealing it back it plus interest, all while they have sold you fuel that belongs to the planet, and destroying the environment in the process. So, ok, that may not qualify as broken promises.

Now, why has he done nothing, when we are at the brink of destruction? Hey, I know! Either he doesn't exist, or he doesn't care.

Either way, you can keep him, because I don't want him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 893880
United States
03/26/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ya, we'll see. For sure more will be revealed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/26/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Secret is complete bunk. I used to be a new ager, I believed in all that garbage. I had that DVD and watched it! Guess what.......it's all BS!

The only secret about that DVD is that the author made millions of dollars from people who were stupid enough to believe her lies.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
03/26/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only secret about that DVD is that the author made millions of dollars from people who were stupid enough to believe her lies.

it worked for me. do you work for any religion institution as disinfo agent

if you are negative you attract negative things
i fyou are positive, you attact positive things.

it is really easy. i got tired of seing evidences of this in my life and others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12315794
Sweden
03/26/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

At least I wont have to listen to Jesus mumbo jumbo anymore... :D

And why is it mumbo jumbo?
Are you forgetting that the 'aliens' also refer to God and a blasphemous 'Christ consciousness'.

Or is it you're fine with the idea of a God.As long as he lets you do anything you want without consequences,and never have to answer to a higher authority

I personally do not believe for a second that God has anything to do with this, that is just the channelers interpretations.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/26/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

it is really easy. i got tired of seing evidences of this in my life and others.

I work for Jesus Christ, and Him alone. I don't even belong to, or attend any church.
Buck Zander

User ID: 13149291
Canada
03/26/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This website is priceless entertainment (well, $10/mo, if we want to be utterly factual :P) and way, way, way too many people sail right past the entertainment value and head right into the fiery portal that is misplaced, misdirected anger.

Out in the real world, such lashing out is oft identified as psychotic. Here, though, it only doubles the entertainment value.

Think about it for a minute, oh you angry ones.

Pick a topic any topic. Say... Planet X, 911 Inside Job, Depopulation Agenda, 2012 End of Days, or any of a thousand other forever recurring subjects. See what just happened there? Ding! Light bulb went on? R-e-c-u-r-r-i-n-g. Forever recurring. Go back as far as you like, in the GLP archives, and you are guaranteed to find threads upon mega threads on the same old topics, going on and on, again and again, reaching the same conclusions again and again... for as far back as the interwebs will let you travel.

Strongman Shelford? This notch in the fabric of space-time, going by that name, is infinitesimally insignificant, when viewed against the whole. As are you and I. If you keep focusing on the infinitesimally insignificant; if you keep releasing all your energy on the infinitesimally insignificant, you will be blind to the greater whole. You will miss out on all that the greater whole has to offer - fully, freely, unconditionally. You will be bogged down in infinitesimally insignificant surroundings, yourself becoming more and more insignificant - not owning anything of significance, not knowing anything of significance.

And that is what they want. We're more than halfway there.

Peace...
There must be a law that people can't lie.
gtw1983
United States
Report Abusive Post

Ok OK religiontard!

I will be alert anyway

this is for you . I like christiantard songs:

worship

Hmmmm yes.. we religious people are retarded because we don't have to have every thing proven by white coated guys in a laboratory or see it to believe in it :P

Meanwhile we have the cute little green men that could come down and claim they are from Uranus.and you would believe that without hesitation because...well they say so..and I see em with my own eyes dang nabbit!!!!

don't forget your galactic helmet space cadet tard
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
Report Abusive Post
another example of lots of "contactees" info:

This is another guy. It looks like this year should be very special or we will remember 2012 as a year of massive record of EPIC fails BS

( This is "Wanderer" saying this)

[link to wandererodtheskies.blogspot.com.ar]

Greetings from the Federation:

Let us begin by saying that your world will shortly be undergoing changes that will bring it into alignment with the Ascension process. Gaia has sent her message to the Creator that she is ready. She, and all of us, are anxiously awaiting the response. It is no small matter. The response from the Creator could be the “green light” which allows us to move forward with disclosure. Therefore, our hearts are turned towards the Creator at this time as we await word of how and when to proceed.

This message from Gaia is her assurance that she is prepared for the next step and is willing to proceed. It is also her “assessment” that all living beings which take sustenance from her are reasonably prepared for the next phase. This assessment is very important, for without it Creator would not consider such a position viable. Therefore, we have moved collectively into a very important phase of the process and one which brings us no end to the excitement of the prospects before us.

There has been a turning away of many who see this process dragging on and use this as proof that it was never meant to be in the first place. This will change upon the Creator’s response and we are reasonably excited to believe that the time has come. The call has gone out from the Federation to all systems in the cosmos and an even greater number of visitors are now heading this way to observe this next phase in activities. In that respect, you can expect that another “Norway spiral” will occur as more dimensional beings arrive over the next several weeks.

Many exciting things are now planned in the days and weeks ahead. As changes continue with your world governments and your media, with emphasis on your financial institutions, you will see more and more a willingness to openly discuss what has, until now, been the 800 pound gorilla in the room. You will hear statements as politicians and media personalities begin to openly talk about the Illuminati and their role in your world and what must be done to take back the world for your people.

A new “discovery” about to be revealed to the masses concerning the deepest underground cave yet found is a leak of information on one of the doorways to a world containing beings who you have called the Agarthans. It will set the stage, if necessary, for future revelations about these beings and their role here.

Keep in mind that as these matters develop, they are done so in a specific order for a specific reason that is interconnected to a much grander plan than we cannot reveal to you now. But as these pieces come into place, they will be self-executing. And when the dominoes fall, they will fall quickly and without any doubt on your part. There will be no guess work involved at that time.

Quiet your mind so that we may speak to you. Open your hearts so that you can hear each other. Stay in the moment and stay courageous in your calling. We are with you and we are you.

Be at peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13137524
United States
03/26/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we all either get the evil ones collapsing the financial system and have "More" wars. Or we get some honest fair caring people running things that aren't selish egomaniac asholes like the ones running things now.
XENnex

User ID: 13019784
United States
Report Abusive Post
March 28th.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337441
United States
Report Abusive Post
Will there be ninjas?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
03/26/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I work for Jesus Christ, and Him alone. I don't even belong to, or attend any church.

I also Believe in Jesus and I want to be positive . I believe I can change the world because we should be sons of God and Co-Creators.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13137524
United States
03/26/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
This website is priceless entertainment (well, $10/mo, if we want to be utterly factual :P) and way, way, way too many people sail right past the entertainment value and head right into the fiery portal that is misplaced, misdirected anger.

Out in the real world, such lashing out is oft identified as psychotic. Here, though, it only doubles the entertainment value.

Pick a topic any topic. Say... Planet X, 911 Inside Job, Depopulation Agenda, 2012 End of Days, or any of a thousand other forever recurring subjects. See what just happened there? Ding! Light bulb went on? R-e-c-u-r-r-i-n-g. Forever recurring. Go back as far as you like, in the GLP archives, and you are guaranteed to find threads upon mega threads on the same old topics, going on and on, again and again, reaching the same conclusions again and again... for as far back as the interwebs will let you travel.

Strongman Shelford? This notch in the fabric of space-time, going by that name, is infinitesimally insignificant, when viewed against the whole. As are you and I. If you keep focusing on the infinitesimally insignificant; if you keep releasing all your energy on the infinitesimally insignificant, you will be blind to the greater whole. You will miss out on all that the greater whole has to offer - fully, freely, unconditionally. You will be bogged down in infinitesimally insignificant surroundings, yourself becoming more and more insignificant - not owning anything of significance, not knowing anything of significance.

Peace...
 Quoting: Buck Zander

(cough), strongman is trying to wake you up that your really a slave to these evil elites who run your life.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
03/26/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace...

infinitesimally what?

explain again for tards please infinitesimallytard. noone got your point.

We do not discriminate against the mentally ill! (GLP terms of use) Not eveng infinitesimallytard.

REally man. Explain yourself better.
Guns n' God (redux)

User ID: 8330842
United States
03/26/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fulford is so crazy that even Jeff Rense won't have him on his show anymore.

Last Edited by Guns n' God (redux) on 03/26/2012 07:11 PM
gtw1983
United States
03/26/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't give a rats ass about your god, if someone is full of empty promises, it's him.

Really now?
Perhaps you could name some of these broken promises?

I will rephrase: Your god has stood idle while the dark forces of this planet has filled their coffers, enslaved the ppl with loans of nonexistant money, then stealing it back it plus interest, all while they have sold you fuel that belongs to the planet, and destroying the environment in the process. So, ok, that may not qualify as broken promises.

Now, why has he done nothing, when we are at the brink of destruction? Hey, I know! Either he doesn't exist, or he doesn't care.

Either way, you can keep him, because I don't want him.

Aww you poor widdle baybee.
There is suffering on earth,and bad things happen to good people sometimes.You sound like a mopey little teenage atheist.

So Freaking what?
Many prophets and Christians have suffered horrible fates for their beliefs through the ages.Even Jesus himself lived a life of poverty even though he was the son of God.He was beaten until unrecognizable and nailed for hours onto a Cross.I'm pretty sure he knows a thing or two more about suffering than you do.

hypocritical would be a God that lets his creation suffer without never partaking in that pain himself.He has done that long ago,so your point is moot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1953719
Australia
03/26/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I vote that anyone who bags Fulford , if this comes to fruition , DOES NOT get any money . Their share is to be divided among us !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13243333
United States
03/26/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
in this program i let my MINDS EYE , do the looking , 3rd eye blind .......no more, wake up little ones and see what you been missing. wake up!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
03/26/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK guys, I believe this is a very good thread because :

1) Fulford has established himself a FINAL DOOMDATE . After that, we will get prosperity funds or HE will be labeled as DISINFO.
2) very entertaining thread I guess by your comments
3) lots of 5 stars and got pinned by someone ( NOT ME)

So , by these 3 facts I noted that this was pinworthy and i appreciate your comments. I respect all your comments and learn from them every day

Please send me your positive thoughts at the least. I am a good guy and I am also trying to entertain you for free.

I should be doing lots of work now. But I like chatting with my GLP brothers charlie

Good luck brothers!

Your host,

STrongman SHelford

hf

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10077442
United States
Report Abusive Post
bsflagnorespect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13274677

iamwith

As much as i would love for this to be true its not. The Illuminati will never go away at least in my lifetime.
Buck Zander

User ID: 13149291
Canada
Report Abusive Post

Peace...

infinitesimally what?

explain again for tards please infinitesimallytard. noone got your point.

We do not discriminate against the mentally ill! (GLP terms of use) Not eveng infinitesimallytard.

REally man. Explain yourself better.

I'll simplify...

People who are lashing out at you and calling for your banning are lashing out at the wrong person. I was defending you.

People are being brainwashed to pick on the little guy and leave the BIG guy (those running the world) alone and never dare challenge or question them.

Better?

:)
There must be a law that people can't lie.

GLP