Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,768
Pageviews Today: 1,356,603Threads Today: 575Posts Today: 9,945
03:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!

DIRTFARMER
User ID: 1252550
United States
03/26/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!
Oh'l no....not another Fulford prediction.
I gave up on him about 7-8 predictions ago.
While it will happen and i do think sooner rather than later.....just don't think anyone knows what day, i really don't!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12439407

These kind of predictions have been made by this man for maybe 10 years now. I know, keep throwing shit on the wall...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13214561
United States
03/26/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!
I'm not at all sure about this prediction, but I did request pin and gave it 5*s..

I'm thinking it's my morbid curiosity that is getting the better of me.

The world has been on the threshold of financial collapse since the 1980's.. but every time the collapse is imminent, they pull another rabbit out of their proverbial hats.

If there is any justice in this world at all……. I gotta believe they are running out of rabbits and hats by now and change is a commin!
 Quoting: my2centsworth

They'll never run out of rabbits, you know how they multiply.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8625642
United States
03/26/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagnorespect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13274677

iamwith

As much as i would love for this to be true its not. The Illuminati will never go away at least in my lifetime.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10077442

Attaway to be positive! You have now created your own reality.

If anyone needs evidence that thoughts and ideas and our conceptions create reality - just take this web site as an example. Ask yourself why, why indeed it is necessary for the amount of shillery that goes on here -- and that paid shills are here in droves is beyond dispute.

Here is why: if they let us out of their little controlled mind-cage, we could literally remake the world with pure thought. That is why they attack so vigorously all of the things that could start you down the road to opening your eyes - to discovering the lies - to pushing through the boundaries that THEY HAVE SET UP.

Without constant programming and disinformation, we win. And you know what? Their time is up now anyway, regardless of whether Fulford is right or not. They cannot hold us in the box any longer. It is time to fly, my friends!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8625642

Thought ain't gonna stop a drone from dropping a bomb on your house. Sure they can't kill all of us... or can they?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13286501

Not gonna happen, and if it does, so what?
DIRTFARMER
United States
03/26/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
when it doesn't happen tomorrow, can we please ban his name from all threads, i mean FFS how many times does a guy get to fail to come through, while everyone continues to paint his name, face and website link across the internet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364770

THAT´S WHAT I AM TALKING MAN! i am skeptical but I WANT TO BELIEVE
!

"“The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say. Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.”

MUCH MORE HERE:
[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Strongman Shelford

ok, so where does this 10 trillion come from, what is the back? is it just more printed money from nothing?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12247953

It supposedly came from a lawsuit against the Farm Credit System in the 90's for farms illegally foreclosed on in the 80's. The money has supposedly been invested in who knows what to generate this huge amount of wealth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13265981
United States
03/26/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
stay pinned
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/26/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is some background for ya!
[link to www.fourwinds10.net]
12DnAHelix
User ID: 695817
United States
03/26/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ben has an ultra-fail, guy de rothschild is dead - like 5 years; a bunch of old and somewhat incorrect news ...

Leadership of the House of Rothschild:

Lord Jacob Rothschild, stepped back; handed over to his son Nathan.

Evelyn de Rothschild, Malta Knight; his son is David Mayer de Rothschild.

David Rene de Rothschild, DeBeers (Guy de Rothschild's son)

The one to watch out for though who is unknown, don't know who his father is; MOLTEN ROTHSCHILD.

find Molten here:
[link to www.meier.co.il]

I don't see Rothschild going anywhere, I want to believe ...

putin
DIRTFARMER
United States
03/26/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't seen this one around for awhile!
Thread: Affirmation: NESARA and First Contact Updates.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13238612
Brazil
03/26/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Benjamin Fulford + GLP's effect = complete disaster.
bs
User ID: 12693171
United States
03/26/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bs
DoubleHelix

User ID: 1507771
United States
03/26/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who are Ascensiontards, Galactic Federation tards...well let me say that I was skeptical.

But I found some sincronicities. THis is a very popular conspiracy theory and I want you to discuss it.

If you google "galactic Federation" or "Ashtar Command" or "Andromeda Council" you will find massive and collective generation of information by different people in different languages.

So , what is happening? Lots of resources and time is invested in these topics. why ?

Because it's a major decades old PSY-OP about to be played on the naive who are led to believe they are special starseeds. They will be harvested, the rest will be assimilated, imprisoned or killed. Only the wise who see through the illusion being designed have a chance of survival.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13187880

Well, I apparently have been red flagged multiple times.

So my only hope is to bring this battle to a head and let the light in for everyone to see.

Peace

SO BE IT then, religiontard.

I WANT TO BELIEVE IT IS A POSITIVE THING.

I CREATE MY PATH WITH MY THOUGHTS.

That person is just trying to help you silly sheeple tard.
But if you just want to trust the so called 'spacemen' and then be in for an enormous disappointment later you won't be let down
 Quoting: gtw1983 13205618

Ok OK religiontard!

I will be alert anyway

this is for you . I like christiantard songs:

[link to www.youtube.com]

worship

I"m not a Catholic, could never join that pagan organization, not ever. Sorry.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Welp, The entire bible is full of Paganism. The statues of your saints are god's the pagans worship.

Paganism can be found to correlate its beliefs with knowledge from the taoist book "Tao Te Ching"

Yet the Cabala and the bible chose to teach the worship of idols even though Taoism has no relation to any religion or worshiping of any kind.

I noticed that both you Lisa's stated that you do not go to church.

Well, Good for you. I have also stayed clear of them because all you see are week people looking for direction in all the wrong places.

I love you because i know you and everyone else is a reflection of me and i will never forget that.

The journey is not over yet and i believe you and many others including me have more to learn.

Peace

PS. Try and be a little more open minded as i am. And of course stay strong. Otherwise you will only be deceived again.
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Children of the Atom

User ID: 8307936
United States
03/26/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, I am Strongman Shelford

Well well well what we have here...

There are so many conspiracies regarding the fall of the Illuminati, 2012...and so on.
There are also lots of conspiracy theories regarding what is going to happen after the "fall of the Illuminati" and what kind of financial system will arrive.
There are also the "Ascensiontards" ( a matter of curiosity for me)...

There is a well known guy, ex Chief editor of Forbes ( Asian Edition). well they guy claimed he found all the info regarding the Japanese mafia connections with the Japanese Government and how all of them are connected to the Dark Cabal... now he is like a spokesman of the White Dragon Society, a positive powerful ancient secret society which is against the Dark Cabal...
David Wilcock ( NYTIMES Best Seller) is also saying the same.

Read this two times pinned thread:

Thread: Galactic Federation Coud'état against the Illuminati and a NEW financial system . START THE DISCUSSION OF THE END OF TIMES!

Some people claimed that a superadvanced "alliance of ET's" is coming to help us with the dismantling of the "Dark Cabal" control structure on Earth.
This will bring a new financial system, prosperity funds for everybody, ET disclosure, the release of supressed technologies and the establishment of a new meritocratic society with the help of their "Earth allies" ( white hat groups from the military and intelligence agencies).

Well...

If you don´t know who is Fulford then see this video when he interviewed David Rockeller himself

For those who are Ascensiontards, Galactic Federation tards...well let me say that I was skeptical.

But I found some sincronicities. THis is a very popular conspiracy theory and I want you to discuss it.

If you google "galactic Federation" or "Ashtar Command" or "Andromeda Council" you will find massive and collective generation of information by different people in different languages.

So , what is happening? Lots of resources and time is invested in these topics. why ?

Well I got tired of reading "disclosure inminent...and so on".

Well, it looks like we have a new DATE : TOMORROW.

FULFORD IS SAYING THAT A MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW!

( read next post)

once I seen...

"Benjamin Fulford"

I thought...

fuckthatguy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13286074
United States
03/26/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time is not set in stone. Anyways, if you been searching around, there are a few people from different subject area that have been talking about Settlement trust and mass arrest. Also look at the new $100 bill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12699552
Puerto Rico
03/26/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The NESERA prosperity funds arrive tomorrow????????????

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

not

bonghit
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 11223926
United States
03/26/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
ObamiWork
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13289771
United States
03/26/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm... let's compare what the Ascensiontards and the Christards have to offer.

"It is important that you understand your choices and make your decision on which path you wish to travel. Keep in mind that you are on a personal journey as well, and it is important for you to think over carefully your choices. Many of us will choose paths that will lead us back home at the end of our mission here together, and there will be different paths available that lead us there. Many of you will recognize these choices as they appear before you, and some of you will make these choices on a less conscious level. It is not always necessary to recognize consciously these choices before you and weigh them carefully, as sometimes these choices come rather naturally for you. Do not overly concern yourselves or worry that you are not making the right choice, as there is no right or wrong, and as we have said, many of the paths you choose will lead to the same point up ahead. "

OR

Accept this one Dude as your lord and savior. It is the ONLY way.

According to the Ascensiontards, you'll win even if you ignore them and go with Jebus. Which stinks more of deception and control? I prefer the plan with options. GFL FTW!

That said, if some new crazy-ass previously-hidden info on the nature of reality does indeed arise soon (which is what this all really comes down to, whatever it is), I'll take it in and use my best judgement as to what to do with it. I've always had a sneaking suspicion we don't have the full story on reality, so any new evidence will be warmly invited into my sphere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13291030
Brazil
03/26/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
rastabanan <---- Fulford
gtw1983
User ID: 13205618
United States
03/26/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

"It is important that you understand your choices and make your decision on which path you wish to travel. Keep in mind that you are on a personal journey as well, and it is important for you to think over carefully your choices. Many of us will choose paths that will lead us back home at the end of our mission here together, and there will be different paths available that lead us there. Many of you will recognize these choices as they appear before you, and some of you will make these choices on a less conscious level. It is not always necessary to recognize consciously these choices before you and weigh them carefully, as sometimes these choices come rather naturally for you. Do not overly concern yourselves or worry that you are not making the right choice, as there is no right or wrong, and as we have said, many of the paths you choose will lead to the same point up ahead. "

OR

According to the Ascensiontards, you'll win even if you ignore them and go with Jebus. Which stinks more of deception and control? I prefer the plan with options. GFL FTW!

That said, if some new crazy-ass previously-hidden info on the nature of reality does indeed arise soon (which is what this all really comes down to, whatever it is), I'll take it in and use my best judgement as to what to do with it. I've always had a sneaking suspicion we don't have the full story on reality, so any new evidence will be warmly invited into my sphere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13289771

So the easiest choice is obviously the right one?
epic fail.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221657
United States
03/26/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
MindfulMonkey

User ID: 7785494
United States
03/26/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1252550

Wow just wow. Thank you for sharing this post. Just goes to show you what happens when we think we can own mother earth.
You can't take it with you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13289771
United States
03/26/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

OR

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13289771

So the easiest choice is obviously the right one?
epic fail.
 Quoting: gtw1983 13205618

No. It's actually much more difficult to weigh all the evidence (once it comes in) and make a sensible decision than to just follow a fear-based dogma previously established by other people who were clearly seeking control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992971
United States
03/26/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fulford is Kissingers love child!

alone
Jackariah
User ID: 13270913
United States
03/26/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
You realize, I hope, that almost everything posted on this forum is pure bullshit.
Royslist

User ID: 1611270
United States
03/26/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tick, Tock, Fulford is on the clock
If the most important knowledge was shared openly with everyone it would surely be Vulgarized.

KNOW ENOUGH TO KNOW TO BE NOWHERE BUT NOW-HERE

"42" Fill your blood with Gold and let go of Black Metal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10373509
United States
03/26/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't seen this one around for awhile!
Thread: Affirmation: NESARA and First Contact Updates.
 Quoting: DIRTFARMER 1252550

^THIS^

also +1 to the poster who mentioned Sheldon Nidle. I think everyone following Fulford and this GFL stuff must be a noob, some of us have been hearing these "promises" for well over a decade..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 13244736
Argentina
03/26/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tick, Tock, Fulford is on the clock
 Quoting: Royslist

you have succesfully summarized the purpose of this thread. Thanks.

Your OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7081199
United States
03/26/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Short term doom prediction!

happydance
Royslist

United States
03/26/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 PM in Tokyo .... we'll see when we wake up then!
If the most important knowledge was shared openly with everyone it would surely be Vulgarized.

Royslist

United States
03/27/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for 3 27 12

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8805961
United States
03/27/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
when it doesn't happen tomorrow, can we please ban his name from all threads, i mean FFS how many times does a guy get to fail to come through, while everyone continues to paint his name, face and website link across the internet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364770

THAT´S WHAT I AM TALKING MAN! i am skeptical but I WANT TO BELIEVE
!

"“The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say. Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.”

MUCH MORE HERE:
[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]

GOOD!!! I hope George Sorros is one of them to be arrested

GLP