Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,978 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 486,701
Pageviews Today: 829,238Threads Today: 365Posts Today: 5,544
10:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13216854
United States
03/27/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!
GOOD!!! I hope George Sorros is one of them to be arrested
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8805961

On the Bilderberg Group list!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8371868
United States
03/27/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fulford ex FORBES Chief Editor saying that TOMORROW is the arrival of PROSPERITY FUNDS ( 10 trillions) AND THE FALL OF ILLUMINATI IS inminent!
If this happens and fulford is validated, think we'll see him play a part in the "New" New World Order?
DoomPoon

User ID: 11310322
United States
03/27/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
IMHO

I've been checking on the GFL 'channelings' for about six months now and noticed a few suspicious things:

1. The 'messages' are just recycled (but reworded) musings that blow hot air and keep you just on the verge of the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT."
2. They have already had several failed predictions in just this short peroid of time (I can only imagine how many times they've been wrong throughout their entire history)

So, without further ADO:

bsflag

Peace,

DP

BTW, you want a positive change, make it. It's up to us to change the world, not some imaginary ET's from Andromeda or whereever.

Last Edited by DoomPoon on 03/27/2012 01:15 AM
United States
03/27/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi, I am Strongman Shelford

Well well well what we have here...

Well i did not think it would go down this fast.
I do know that Celestial B has been gearing up and preparing for the last phase. I told you all that help was arriving and that evil in all its faces will be destroyed. I had my last contact in December 2011 after speaking with them I knew it was close. People there will be no more people who murder,Rape and steal. No more child molesters or any human that hurts another doing evil. All religions will be banned if they feed off of the fear and have the love of money and not love for people altogether. If you have lived your life like you had the right to kill and murder, War and rape and all the other sins that are evil,,U will be destroyed. They will not be allowed to destroy anymore lives. They have chosen the path of evil. They will have to pay for it.
You cannot have a world that is good when evil is allowed to grow. The RED and BLACK are now above this planet and I know this for a fact. Many things must happen before this world can be free. I am ready and have been for a long time.
The world will be for the children and for their welfare.

I am Nobody the Son of absolute one of the new kingdoms governors. Many are called but few are chosen..It will be the day of revealing...
XENnex

User ID: 13019784
United States
03/27/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm looking forward to a post-FederalReserve/DOLLAR world. People working jobs they don't like for "damoney" [damn money] is wrong; people should do what they love and barter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12765245
Australia
03/27/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
For all the bashers and haters, Fulford certainly has held his own. Ive never seen anyone take so much dissing and still be going strong.
The fact he's still kickin' after all this helps lend an air of credibility.
I think where he lost most people is the whole ninja thing, which I dont disbelieve, I just think they found a better option.
We need to support guys like this, whether they seem like nutbags or not. What he's trying to achieve is a noble cause. Who are we to say shit. We arent out there in the public media getting bullied by shills and trolls.
This guy has big steel balls fer sure.
Or hes protected...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13295259
Australia
03/27/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
For all the bashers and haters, Fulford certainly has held his own. Ive never seen anyone take so much dissing and still be going strong.
The fact he's still kickin' after all this helps lend an air of credibility.
I think where he lost most people is the whole ninja thing, which I dont disbelieve, I just think they found a better option.
We need to support guys like this, whether they seem like nutbags or not. What he's trying to achieve is a noble cause. Who are we to say shit. We arent out there in the public media getting bullied by shills and trolls.
This guy has big steel balls fer sure.
Or hes protected...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12765245

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12678529
United States
03/27/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did the ninjas mess up this drilling rig?
Thread: Updated! Breaking: TOTAL and Shell evacuates 2 oil rigs in the North Sea!
SunnyDaze

User ID: 1075367
Puerto Rico
03/27/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
even if everything Ben say is true, and the Illuminati's "housecleaning" has begun ... with the casting out of scapegoats, while others just vanish into the wood work - and all that money becomes available ... it is just so "they" can steal it from you

It is just another scam ... to make you believe you won ... you are being lulled into a false security ... the Galactic Federations (multicolored) money has been printed up and sitting in vaults since the eighties IT'S MORE PAPER MONEY - FIAT

why aren't they giving out PM? ...nothing changed except the paper we use ... holy cows - are you going to fall for this again? it doesn't matter if we each get a mil a piece ... it isn't going to fix things - its just going to PROLONG them

User ID: 1371185
United States
03/27/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
even if everything Ben say is true, and the Illuminati's "housecleaning" has begun ... with the casting out of scapegoats, while others just vanish into the wood work - and all that money becomes available ... it is just so "they" can steal it from you

It is just another scam ... to make you believe you won ... you are being lulled into a false security ... the Galactic Federations (multicolored) money has been printed up and sitting in vaults since the eighties IT'S MORE PAPER MONEY - FIAT

why aren't they giving out PM? ...nothing changed except the paper we use ... holy cows - are you going to fall for this again? it doesn't matter if we each get a mil a piece ... it isn't going to fix things - its just going to PROLONG them
 Quoting: SunnyDaze

Yep, bribery will win many hearts. You show people the money and they will do whatever they are told. Sad, huh?
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3772523
Canada
03/27/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha so many haters, dont let all these posts get you down our Creator will always have our best interests in mind.

Many people in differents kinds of places...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13308107
United States
03/27/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SunnyDaze

Same ol,same ol....

Feeding false hope if you ask me,not nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1519807
Germany
03/27/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9371771
United States
03/27/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
when it doesn't happen tomorrow, can we please ban his name from all threads, i mean FFS how many times does a guy get to fail to come through, while everyone continues to paint his name, face and website link across the internet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364770

Couldn't agree more! His name needs to disappear off GLP if he fails again!
 Quoting: jamiejane

He's not failing. He's being fed all kinds of info and he's passing it on to us best he can. I tend to think that people on GLP that say things like what you've said might be covert agents striving to prevent the world from learning the truth... stop doing your job and turn on your leaders (thank you). But, I realize that you could just be sick of all the deception and just don't know what to do... sure. The history of the Fulford situation is the biggest news story of this past decade - that received zero coverage in MSM. He threated the lives of David Rockefeller and Dick Cheney (while Cheney was VP), and then a few months later, he interviewed David Rockefeller. Zero MSM coverage on that blockbuster story... and the list goes on. He's talked about how quake tech is being used to threaten Japan, and has shown evidence of it's use.

General word to all agents on GLP and all other forums - flip it to honesty. Stop following an old, archaic system of disinforming people, continuously, just because you are told a story to think it's the right thing to be doing. It's not. There is a better way.

Dangerous tech is the prime directive; absolutely. But your leaders aren't just making sure the world stays safe for dangerous tech - they are also doing what apes have done for millions of years. They are beating their arms and feeling the alpha male endocrine system "high" of being on top. That's it. They need to go. We need a world order that focuses pure attention on the technology paradigm. A global intelligence agency is necessary for this task, obviously, and there can be no significant disagreement within this organization (whatever form it take - combination of CIA, FSB, MI6, etc...). The primitive apes can go play in the jungle to get their high or go to jail.

I realize some of you might actually be sitting in intelligent agency offices, and it's just your job... but it's also incredibly wrong. It can also be classified as very evil... your job. Stop.

Time for all of us to walk the better path.

David Petraeus - walk the right path. If Obama and the behind the scenes individuals don't support it - tell the world the truth and force Obama to resign in disgrace. It doesnt matter. People need the honest world order more than anything else. People need MSM to be used for good, for honesty rather than a continuous misinformation machine to maintain the alpha apes positions.

Just wake the hell up you little minded fools at the CIA and elseware, and make a new world. Stop being so petty minded and primitive with your thought process. See the possibilities of what can be and stop existing within the tiny script that's been told you by the "leaders." They lied to you - they gave you incomplete information... they are ignorant animals on a ball of dust floating through space, and you think they know things.

Enough for now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13237161
Belgium
03/27/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12594023
Australia
03/27/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
i read somewhere they (the cabal) were given till the end of this month (3 days left from aussie here) to turn themselves or its on.

dont really have an opinion either way but ill keep my eyes and ears open for anthing.

all this stuff is just overwhelming sometimes, makes it hard to sort through the bullshit to find a bit of truth in whats going on around here.

anyway...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13114861
United Kingdom
03/27/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
As far as im concerned they can all

Fuk right off
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1053923
United States
03/27/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The fact that he is still ticking lends an air of credibility????" YOUVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! RIGHT????
av
User ID: 5280188
United Kingdom
03/27/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
any system that uses money or any financial system is a slave system.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13315899
United States
03/27/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about all the incompitent that do the shittyest job possible and the sagataged based econemy to help grow and sestain industries.

It will all get fucked emedietly if that continues.
Keytay

User ID: 12016159
Australia
03/27/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4016282
United Kingdom
03/27/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Strongman Shelford

Hi SS,

I would love this to be true, but just can't see it personally. too much of a leap for mankind.

grumpy-old-man
MaxFactor

User ID: 10897332
United States
03/27/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13160156
United States
03/27/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fulford? but he's a moron.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10321326
United States
03/27/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what happened?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1689623
Netherlands
03/27/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am convinced that both he and Wilcock both suffer from pseudologia fantastica, like al ot of other people in the conspiracy realm.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13318146
United States
03/27/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13318864
Sweden
03/27/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
So where are my millions today? (=> me sad) lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13318146
United States
03/27/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fulford? but he's a moron.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13160156

He has been for the people! Hopefully he is right!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4016282
United Kingdom
03/27/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Strongman Shelford

Hi SS,

I would love this to be true, but just can't see it personally. too much of a leap for mankind.

grumpy-old-man
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4016282

well this will be an interesting day then.

GLP