Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28804628
United States
03/30/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs
Locate the woman in the dark suit who goes to the banks & tells them to pack up the money.

She has a loud suit on, almost red -- female-style business suit, big flat thin hat with a big brim, big sunglasses, big bag or purse so she can shover her arms through and wear it on her shoulder and keep it closed with her arm while walking.

She seems european, caramel skin, skinny, walks really fast. 35-45 y/o.

Look for -- she'll be near storage containers, long rectabgular ones that are a dark mustard / construction equipment yellow color. She'll be by one.

(storage container full of money?)

Will she be on TV?
Yes.

What is the most significant event directly preceding her taking the money?

Dark water -- almost still -- almost black, something goes up and down through it (undulating motion with his hand). It gets people's attention, a decoy to ooh and ah over....

Like Loch Ness?
Yes like it, but I didn't see a monster.

Will it happen in 3 weeks?

No, when its cold and there's ice.
hidflect
User ID: 36958454
Australia
03/30/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.greaterreality.com]

Fundamentals of Remote Viewing
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband uses a meditative trance method. Its not like Technical remote viewing, and maybe there's a better term for it than 'Remote Viewing'.... but I don't know of one, so I just keep using the same RV term.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone have a link to yesterdays thread of rv Nth Korea where she saw military leaders in a masonic hall? Wondering if it has been deleted??
 Quoting: anonme

Is it this one?

Thread: I can remote view the North Koreans
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is from a session about a week or so ago. So some info may seem 'late'.

CYPRUS:

Standing on a dirty street -- like on the southside of a town? Short / mini cars are everywhere like you would find in Italy or France. Stores are dark / closed.

What is the emotion of people in Cyrpus?
Sharp & prickly

Fast forward 5 days -- Banks / Economy of Cyprus:
Frozen in 'neutral' -- banks are neither open or closed.

There's a symbol that looks like Military or Royal insignia on a protest / picket sign

How does the situation in Cyrpus affect the rest of the world?
When Cyprus bottoms out, then branches out to its neighbors connected directly to it (Not coutries but companies and corporations.)

The (depositor tax/levy) decision (for these other companies / corporations) and comes from the bottom up as a 'precaution' (as in not from the government down to the people, but from smaller units like CEOs etc, upwards) -- talked about / weighed and measured as a precaution to minimize the damage. In this way it will be more 'accepted'.
 Quoting: tandym

[link to www.neurope.eu]

Mr. Hollande said that “the company will have a contribution to pay that will reach 75%. During these difficult times, can’t those that are at the top make an effort for 2 years? The company will thus become responsible”. “When the salary of a CEO reaches above one million Euros, the company will be taxed by 75%”, he explained.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
As promised, the RV from the other night:

Describe the Economic collapse of the USA

Demonstration -- New England. Sun is out -- light jackets - white supremacists holding Nazi flag. They aren't experiencing the resisitance they usually get when doing one of their walks. That will be one of the signs -- that people have other things on their minds, and to do, at that moment.

People will comment a lot that it Feels like Sunday every day of the week, like its 1977 or 1978. "that sort of sunday". Lots of things are closed.

Most newsworthy event that precedes the Economic Collapse of the USA

Woman in black goes into the bank with her entourage. She goes from bank to bank . She's delivering an "in person" group of orders -- word of mouth. When she leaves, she doesn't go back to that bank -- the banks are emptying the tills and seing the money somewhere like they are emptying it out.

Thread: BREAKING - Cyprus may raise deposit levy to 12.5% for large accounts

Something to watch??

Thread: Gang Members Of Crips To March With Ku Klux Klan In KKK Rally In Memphis?!
Perfectly Paleo

User ID: 1471397
United States
04/08/2013 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tandym...

Can your husband view a different timeline, but same time? Referring to viewing the entity from the me tel u may 15th thread...

Can he try?

Btw, Ty for the karma!
hi
Perfectly Paleo

United States
04/08/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aaaahhh!
Right after I posted I saw this Thread: Margret Thatcher DEAD (Page 2)

Holy crap!
hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3645108
United States
04/10/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
just a prelude of things to come I guess :-(

The last line there seems to connect it to the current time.
If this is the fall of it, we will see it here very soon.
Thanks for checking in !

edit to add... this line
Watch the women around Amabo, They will dress like they're going on vacation.
 Quoting: AC 5341

Amabo Kcorb:

The evil, better-looking, facial hair having, twin of Kanto President Brock Obama. He is badass and prefers water types. He is almost the complete reverse of Brock Obama. He is running for Kanto President in 2012, but hopes to one day be dictator of Kanto, and eventually the world. Although his brother is known to be a local to Pewter City, few know much about his personal life. He is usually sarcastic and satirical with his words and tends to look down on most things. He also gets laid unlike Brock because "He doesn't chase the bitches the bitches chase him." He hates everything equally in a sense and is an amazing leader. He has a religion called "Kcorbism" it rivals the religion of his brother, "Brockism." He is also known for trolling biebtards, fellow convervatives, and those who threaten to hack people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3645108
United States
04/10/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
just a prelude of things to come I guess :-(

The last line there seems to connect it to the current time.
If this is the fall of it, we will see it here very soon.
Thanks for checking in !

edit to add... this line
Watch the women around Amabo, They will dress like they're going on vacation.

Amabo Kcorb:

The evil, better-looking, facial hair having, twin of Kanto President Brock Obama. He is badass and prefers water types. He is almost the complete reverse of Brock Obama. He is running for Kanto President in 2012, but hopes to one day be dictator of Kanto, and eventually the world. Although his brother is known to be a local to Pewter City, few know much about his personal life. He is usually sarcastic and satirical with his words and tends to look down on most things. He also gets laid unlike Brock because "He doesn't chase the bitches the bitches chase him." He hates everything equally in a sense and is an amazing leader. He has a religion called "Kcorbism" it rivals the religion of his brother, "Brockism." He is also known for trolling biebtards, fellow convervatives, and those who threaten to hack people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3645108

Brock Obama? Fuck that shit, I'm voting for Amabo Kcorb 2016!
Perfectly Paleo

United States
04/12/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tandym, please update this thread hf
hi
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1667343
United States
04/12/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adding this because of the reference to the 'banks' (woman in the suit?) and Turkey (fighter jets flying in regards to questions on Koreas)

The last update from DHS insider said things would be begin to break down around the spring time frame. The next economic shock was coming. He didn't know exactly when but a source told him the metals would be taken down in advance of that event. Are we getting close?

DH: How soon do you see things taking place?

RB: They already are in motion. If you’re looking for a date I can’t tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next big economic event.

I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at [REDACTED].

[link to www.canadafreepress.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 930979

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Key events referred to on 2/21:

Watch Ireland, India, Australia, and New Zealand closely, folks - the remnants of the Empire have to play out their parts. (Bank defaults)

Also watch Russia, China, and Japan. All the fiscal faults must be revealed as the final call goes 'round. (the N. Korea distraction)

Militarily, Turkey will be center stage 2 weeks from now. (Next false flag attack on international stage)

Cyprus will be revealed as the next Benghazi, and the fallout will point to Turkey and Russia as co-conspirators with US to destabilize Syria/Lebanon/Israel - different objectives but same theatre of operations.

Watch the Turkey/Russia/US nexus closely...something big is brewing there.drevil
 Quoting: LT Prepper
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/15/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
As you all know from reading previous posts -- my husband does a sort of meditation in order to 'see' what he sees. I used to dismiss the stuff he saw during the 'warm up' (while he sinks deeper) but awhile back I realized sometimes it could be important information that the universe is offering us.

Last night, I specifically asked him to see the information (on the other side) that the universe meant was significant for us to know.

He was in the front yard of a house -- likely the house he grew up in -- and carved into the bark (on the trunk) of a nearby tree were three symbols.

Vertically they were arranged as:

An eye -- but instead of a round pupil, it was a horizontal slit like a minus sign

Three horizontal slashes

An hourglass with sharp corners -- like a black widow hourglass.

We don't know what the symbols mean, but I am guessing something along the lines of:

watch... in three months time.

Anyone else have an interpretation?

3 months from late feb is lat MAY. Gold & Silver carshing today ... maybe final death knell of the dollar will be late May?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
May 2013:

Grey and overcast outside, someone "got hit" (a place, not a person). It happened fast - bombardment, lots of rockets or missiles? "he's going to go there finally" (Obama) and stand in the grey.

What is the place?

"st" ... "stu"... "Istanbul".

Another post having to do with Turkey.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also from last night, regarding the collapsing economy:

It has already collapsed, but if They don't say it 'out loud' most people will not even realize that it has already happened.

Regarding May 2013, Police will begin restricting people's movements & right to travel which will garner a lot of attention and backlash. When asked whether this would be martial law, he said "not in so many words. If they don't call it martial law and just do what they want whenever they want for no reason, it will amount to the same thing".

Maybe relevant considering recent events in Boston?
Perfectly Paleo

United States
04/15/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is AZ13? **note I remembered this wrong, and said the wrong thing -- what I meant to ask was what is AZIS-31 from the 'man gnaws on woman's face thread' and the posts by cdc man. So who knows how relevant this is? I did not discuss the thread with my husband before asking this question, so this was 'blind'.

Mosquito? Um... Not the mosquito, what you can get from a mosquito.

What happens when you get it from a mosquito?

You burn up.

Where?

Inside.

What else happens?

You see w-worms... worms and snakes in your - in your mind
Worms and snakes in your mind? And you wanna get them out

And you want to get them out? how do you get them out? how do you try to get them out?

You dig them out

What else happens?

You just want the -- you want the pain to stop

What are the outward symptoms of being bitten by this mosquito?

Your eyes are hot, a little red - like your eyelids are red, almost like you stayed up too late. Splotchy skin, sweaty -- almost like food poisoning. And then the headaches begin. And then you don't eat.

Is there anything else?

No

Where can these mosquitoes be found?

In... in all water -- they're everywhere.

Has anyone been bitten by these mosquitoes recently?

I don't know.

Who invented AZ13?

A ... a school. It came from a school. A university or a college. It came from a school It was a ... a project to see if it could be done.

What do they call it?
It was a -- like an assignment -- it was an assignment

Who loaded the mosquitoes with AZ13?

I don't ... I don't see the mosquitoes being loaded. I don't see anything progressing.

How is the AZ13 administered?

I don't see that -- its like its being saved. Its being held. It hasn't been let go yet.

Are there plans to let it go?

Only if we don't comply

Comply with what?

Surrendering, looking down in... looking down like a peasant. Holding up and giving -- giving something -- giving something what are we giving? I can't see what we're supposed to give.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of the united states in the year 2012?

No because we're going to accept.... we're going to look down and give them what they want.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of Europe in the year 2012?

No, they'll be beat down.

How will they be beat down?

Night sticks, helmets, shields, they'll be subdued.

When will this occur?

da...the end? December?

Why do they need to be subdued?

They have to be beat down and we have to be beat down.

What is the agenda? Why do they beat the people down?

So that we can't look to the other for help. There's no place to turn.

Who is the culprit? Who is the mastermind behind this plan?

There's no figurehead yet. We -- we still have -- we still have breath. We're not done.

Who is the leader that we'll need to raise up in order to overcome the suppression?

A man who has a sense of humor and you'll know him because he really likes Mickey Mouse.

What color is skin?

He's a.. he's a white man

Approximately how old is he?

40s... 40s

What is his name?

I can't see that.

Do you and I know this man?

no

Will we know him in the future?

Everyone will

Will you and I know him personally?

No but we will be able to ask him questions and he'll listen.

What is this man's position?
He ... He acts more like a mayor. He doesn't have a wall of protection walking around him.

Where does he live NOW?
Pennsylvania

How old is he NOW?

He's younger than us -- 10 or 15 years younger.

When you're ready come back to the present. And wake up.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Not mosquito, but... [link to wtfrly.com]
hi
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Short session from tonight...

1. More bombings to come -- possibly in May. Also 'Cambridge' ?

2. No nukes from North Korea, but they will 'strike out' at three 'aggressor' nations because they feel that in order to preserve their 'way of life' / 'status-quo' they cannot allow themselves to be bullied. They will announce their intentions, not launch in secret.

3. Gold is a good investment, though it will go down more before going up. Wait before buying more.

ALSO, Gold is going down because a large bank is selling it off so that they can have MORE of the NEW CURRENCY. "Super Sixteen" means something in regards to this / when. Amabo will put his hands in the air and say "We Won" and then that will pretty much be the end of the dollar.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

2. No nukes from North Korea, but they will 'strike out' at three 'aggressor' nations because they feel that in order to preserve their 'way of life' / 'status-quo' they cannot allow themselves to be bullied. They will announce their intentions, not launch in secret.

3. Gold is a good investment, though it will go down more before going up. Wait before buying more.

ALSO, Gold is going down because a large bank is selling it off so that they can have MORE of the NEW CURRENCY. "Super Sixteen" means something in regards to this / when. Amabo will put his hands in the air and say "We Won" and then that will pretty much be the end of the dollar.

Also, he thinks the three 'aggressor' countries could be China, Russia and Japan.

Yeah I know... doesn't quite make sense, but.... there ya go.
Vic-chick13

User ID: 37947176
Canada
04/16/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for update. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for update. hf
 Quoting: Vic-chick13

You're welcome!
Perfectly Paleo

User ID: 1433814
United States
04/16/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is AZ13? **note I remembered this wrong, and said the wrong thing -- what I meant to ask was what is AZIS-31 from the 'man gnaws on woman's face thread' and the posts by cdc man. So who knows how relevant this is? I did not discuss the thread with my husband before asking this question, so this was 'blind'.

Mosquito? Um... Not the mosquito, what you can get from a mosquito.

What happens when you get it from a mosquito?

You burn up.

Where?

Inside.

What else happens?

You see w-worms... worms and snakes in your - in your mind
Worms and snakes in your mind? And you wanna get them out

And you want to get them out? how do you get them out? how do you try to get them out?

You dig them out

What else happens?

You just want the -- you want the pain to stop

What are the outward symptoms of being bitten by this mosquito?

Your eyes are hot, a little red - like your eyelids are red, almost like you stayed up too late. Splotchy skin, sweaty -- almost like food poisoning. And then the headaches begin. And then you don't eat.

Is there anything else?

No

Where can these mosquitoes be found?

In... in all water -- they're everywhere.

Has anyone been bitten by these mosquitoes recently?

I don't know.

Who invented AZ13?

A ... a school. It came from a school. A university or a college. It came from a school It was a ... a project to see if it could be done.

What do they call it?
It was a -- like an assignment -- it was an assignment

Who loaded the mosquitoes with AZ13?

I don't ... I don't see the mosquitoes being loaded. I don't see anything progressing.

How is the AZ13 administered?

I don't see that -- its like its being saved. Its being held. It hasn't been let go yet.

Are there plans to let it go?

Only if we don't comply

Comply with what?

Surrendering, looking down in... looking down like a peasant. Holding up and giving -- giving something -- giving something what are we giving? I can't see what we're supposed to give.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of the united states in the year 2012?

No because we're going to accept.... we're going to look down and give them what they want.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of Europe in the year 2012?

No, they'll be beat down.

How will they be beat down?

Night sticks, helmets, shields, they'll be subdued.

When will this occur?

da...the end? December?

Why do they need to be subdued?

They have to be beat down and we have to be beat down.

What is the agenda? Why do they beat the people down?

So that we can't look to the other for help. There's no place to turn.

Who is the culprit? Who is the mastermind behind this plan?

There's no figurehead yet. We -- we still have -- we still have breath. We're not done.

Who is the leader that we'll need to raise up in order to overcome the suppression?

A man who has a sense of humor and you'll know him because he really likes Mickey Mouse.

What color is skin?

He's a.. he's a white man

Approximately how old is he?

40s... 40s

What is his name?

I can't see that.

Do you and I know this man?

no

Will we know him in the future?

Everyone will

Will you and I know him personally?

No but we will be able to ask him questions and he'll listen.

What is this man's position?
He ... He acts more like a mayor. He doesn't have a wall of protection walking around him.

Where does he live NOW?
Pennsylvania

How old is he NOW?

He's younger than us -- 10 or 15 years younger.

When you're ready come back to the present. And wake up.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Not mosquito, but... [link to wtfrly.com]
 Quoting: Perfectly Paleo

Tandym, robotic bee to pollinate gmo crops.... Or are they?
hi
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! No kidding.

Robotic bees/ frankesteins. Could be used for ulterior motives for sure. Thanks for the link!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
From here:
Thread: Remote Viewing - June 1st, 2013 (Page 8)

For more details on how my husband and I conduct this sort of remote viewing, check this thread:

Thread: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Disclaimer: I haven't figured out how to truly narrow down timelines to ensure that I am only directing him towards ours (or the most likely one) so... with a grain of salt please.

Also, I do not tell him anything at all about what I intend to ask before he goes into his meditation, that way he cannot have any preconceived ideas before we start.

So we began by viewing June 1st, 2013 (I chose this day because of the Correlation with Courtney Brown's farsight experiment.)

I directed him to several sites on this date:
The Coast of California
Hawaii
Sydney, Australia
Washington DC
Fort Worth, TX (our neighborhood)
Wisconsin (small town where my parents live)

Here are the details:

(SNIP for length)

Washington DC
Morning
Yellow police tape flapping in the wind
Yellow & black saw horses / barricades
As if there had been a concert there -- but no people
Trash blowing around everywhere
Yellow and Black 'batons' (as you would see one runner hand off to another) with a yellow / black spiral stripe going down them, embedded in buildings & signs -- 'as if a porcupine exploded'.
No devastation other than the 'batons' and lack of people

(SNIP for length)

Strangely similar to what just happened in Boston.

pictures:
[link to www.flickr.com]
Rapophis

User ID: 633354
Canada
04/16/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whut if...Greys were a genetically engineered specie able to host time travelling consciousness?

Makes you wonder...kitsune
Perfectly Paleo

United States
04/17/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Proceed to the election of the U.S. Tnediserp, 2012. Describe the proceedings and the outcome.

Elephant. (immediate response, no hesitation) … I see them

See who?

Gonna do a ah...planes in the sky, even the red white and blue in a celebration and then the question pops up -- how did they know the result ahead of time.

Who is the elephant that wins the election?

There's a... there’s a um mangled piece of metal by the uh, one of the voting machines, no that's not a voting machine. That's a machine that controls the voting machines.

What is significant about the piece of metal?

It had um, it had -- looks like it had -- like it was stamped. Like it had impressions on it. Like um--there was a problem with it? It reminds me of the... resting arms of an old fashioned type writer when the arms are at rest.

How did the metal get mangled? What are the events leading up to that moment?

It’s like the machines went to this plate and the plate had wires going off to another machine and someone yanked it really fast and they hurt it and somebody sees them and says don't look at that.

Why does he say don't look at that?

Because you're note supposed to see what he's doing. He's removing an appliance, um, I'm gonna call it an appliance. Like ah... a router. You're not supposed to see him, it’s not supposed to be there, you're not supposed to know that he's disconnecting it.

What is the result of him disconnecting it? What is the cause Who benefits?

Its ah, lot of angry people around that guy. Somebody holding something up in the air. Telling him what you're doing is wrong. It looks like um, a soldering gun? Looks like a soldering gun. Because of that, there's a lot of confusion around, around this guy.

Is this something that comes out in the news or does it remain a secret?

I-- I can't tell what the guy -- was caught yanking it, He was caught yanking it out.

Who does he work for?

He works for ah... I see um, you've got those two masks, happy and sad actor masks. All I can see is that mask and its perfectly black like it won't let me -- it won't let me past the masks.

Which mask do you see, the happy or sad?

It’s a smirky happy, Like it knows it’s getting away with something.

If you look through the eyeholes of the mask what do you see?

((( The part immediately after this has been omitted. Its too sensitive and frankly very unsettling. We are considering a way to disseminate it without making it public on GLP. We'll let you know if we decide to do that. )))

cont'd

Maybe the right person will see it. Maybe it can help them.

As always, some words changed to keep the reading safe from bots.

If you look through the eyeholes of the mask what do you see?
(long pause) ... 'The Ice Cream Lady'. Very Angry. She turns around and she says "Just Take Him". She walks off.

Who does she refer to, him?

Mmmm the person that saw the guy yank the box.

Follow where they take him. Tell me what you see.

Um, a courthouse? Its marble. Pretty fancy, sort of a whitish marble.

What happens to the man?

He.... doesn't want to go (distressed)

What are his emotions? What is he afraid of?
not -- not leaving that building.

Who is escorting him? Who is preventing him from leaving?
They have... b-p-bullet proof vests on.

Do they have name tags?

No

Do they have badges?

They're-- They're acting like cops. They don't they don't look like cops

What do they look like?

They have its ah like uh, combat boots like blue pants, like blue army pants and a bluish bullet proof vest.
They've got they've got gloves on, Like surgical gloves. But their hats are very odd looking cop hats. That doesn't look right.

What color is their skin?

They are white guys.

What color is their hair and their eyes?

Brown hair, Nothing different. Nothing special about it.

What are their emotions?

They're in control

The man that they are escorting, what's his name?

I see um, harry frank chester jester bishop floating around

What is his job?

He had a ... a flashlight before they got him. He was a volunteer... wrong place. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he shouldn’t have seen that.

Follow him. What happens to him?

They take him through the building. There's nobody in the building.

Do they kill the man?

They’re trying to pull him through the building. He doesn’t want to go. They're not stopping though. They are going to get him out the back. 2134 Arrow. Arrow?

What does that mean?

Its behind the -- behind the building. It looks like there's a construction barricade thing back there. If they get him to the car, he's not leaving the car.

Is there anything else?

If you wait, if someone's waiting back there, they can help him.

Is there someone waiting back there?

No

If we tell someone, will someone be able to help him?
No you have to be waiting for someone to drag him out of the back of the building?

What time? What time on November 6th must we be out there waiting?

There's... there's shadows from the tree that's there. It feels like its early in the morning or afternoon. It’s hard to tell from the angle. It’s just like the sun is in the front of the building shooting its light towards the back.

And they are in the back of the building?

Yeah

What color is the sky?

It looks blue between the buildings

Can you see the moon?

no

What does the car look like?

It’s a.... it’s a fancy car. It’s not a -- its not like a government car. It’s like a luxury car. Kind of round, modern.

What color is it?

Dark. It could be dark grey. It looks like a car that a person with a little bit of money would drive.

What city is this?

Its its a district. Its um. It feels like ... its feels like um. It’s in Washington DC, but it’s a district. Its um it feels important. Like it’s a key. You gotta... you gotta... you gotta control it. If you can control the district you can control the outcome.

What is the nearest identifiable landmark to the building
All of them. All the...

What are the GPS coordinates for the building?
I don't see... I don't see numbers.

What do you see?

The ... the back of our money. That building on the back of the money. I see that. t -- I feel like I am standing in the middle of a picture, Its like the steps on capitol hill... I feel like I am standing in the center and if I turnaround I see the steps and then the Lincoln and then the pointy memorial. I feel like I am standing in the center of all that.

Do.t as sl Mr why, but as soon as I heard they were taking th he bombing suspect to s courthouse. I thought about this...
hi
Perfectly Paleo

United States
04/17/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh how convenient.. a courthouse just got a bomb threat... Same one as suspect taken too? Did they walk him out the back?
hi
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/17/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure. Rightnow my eyes are open for more info on the Hospital Threat :-(
Carol B.

User ID: 30598717
United States
04/18/2013 09:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you Tandym, for this awesome thread...
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2654834
United States
04/18/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Tandym, for this awesome thread...
 Quoting: Carol B.

y_happy

X2 !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/19/2013 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Holy Crap -- Cambridge connection?!

[link to boston.cbslocal.com]

Tsarni says Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev immigrated to the United States around 2000 or 2001, and have lived at the same Cambridge address since that time.

According to Tsarni, Dzhokhar completed high school in Cambridge and was attending college somewhere outside of Boston.

GLP