Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5073312
United States
03/30/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs
I don't know if I trust Ed Dames as far as any of the RV information or predictions that he is getting. He was an instructor and protocol developer in the military program, but was not the person performing the actual RV. Joseph McMoneagle was found to be best RV'er. He was in the program for the entire life it was active (unlike Dames).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5073312

Well it had occurred to me that the timing of it all was interesting -- the program becomes declassified & Dames retires to.... create his own 'army' of RVers?

A way for the military to get their RV info for free -- and make money at it, too? Lots of people paying for training... Quite enterprising of them!
 Quoting: tandym

I thought about that too, though it sounds like it might backfire. Now you have more non-military RV'ers who are going to view sites like groom lake, norad, haarp sites, etc.
Diamond Dust

User ID: 7244814
United States
03/30/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, one star bandit!

We all know it is 5 star in our hearts. heartbreak
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I managed to RV the NCAA tournament winner a day or so ago. Strong target info from the city of the winning team. I was able to identify it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12810238
United States
03/30/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I managed to RV the NCAA tournament winner a day or so ago. Strong target info from the city of the winning team. I was able to identify it.

Awesome! WIll you talk about your method?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

My cue was Nearest Identifiable Landmark of the home city of the winning team.

TRN: 6184/7721

Focus on those numbers and describe what comes to mind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Husband & I will try this later! Going to the movies right now :-)
DPoo

User ID: 6348357
Singapore
03/31/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I got:

a silo
a tall thin type structure with a room or rooms at the top.
fruit crate artwork (?)
gas lamp type street lights and images from the Belle epoch/gay 90's (the 1890's?)

fun!!
Half Past Midnight

User ID: 781996
United States
03/31/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think remote viewers, view to find other remote viewers.

Quoting: Diamond Dust

I've had that happen.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I got:

a silo
fruit crate artwork (?)
gas lamp type street lights and images from the Belle epoch/gay 90's (the 1890's?)

fun!!
 Quoting: DPoo

good impressions. If I told you it was a skyscraper, which city has an Art Deco type tower?
Diamond Dust

User ID: 7244814
United States
03/31/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think remote viewers, view to find other remote viewers.

Quoting: Diamond Dust

I've had that happen.
 Quoting: Half Past Midnight

People notice people who notice.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
remote viewing has always fascinated me. i love reading about it. thanks for sharing!

also, do you think you or your husband could help me find my wallet? i know that sounds like a joke but i lost it on Sunday at around 5 pm and I may have left it at walmart....or somewhere in my house.

i will seriously pay you if you can rv it for me and I find it.

it's a black leather trifold fossil wallet. i'm in texas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1237330

I'm in Texas too. I guess we could try that. What city in Texas are you in?

BTW, we don't need payment. It would be fun to try :-)

Opie here.

So get this:

On Sunday night I had a friend and his wife with their 2 kids under 2 come over. I went to junior high and high school with the people that came over and the guy I would consider one of my closest friends.

I had invited them over to have some food that I prepared and just to hang out and play with the kids etc.

After I realized my wallet was missing I e-mailed both of them late on Monday night to ask them to check if they had it or if they had seen it. They both wrote back and said they hadn't and so sorry and everything.

Cut to tonight. After remembering that I had it even after I got home from Walmart I literally tore my house apart. (I actually cleaned out the garage too...so it's not all bad) But I still never found the wallet. So, as a last ditch effort, I text my friend Adam that came over and he went and checked the diaper bags and what not and could not find it. Then he starts telling me I should give up since it had been five days and start calling around to get new cards. I agreed with him and was feeling defeated and down in the dumps about it.

Then just 1 or 2 minutes later he calls me and says that he found the wallet. He found it in their garage. I'm going over there right now (he lives about 10 minutes from me) and I'm pumped to see some of the stuff you guys were describing and maybe just misinterpreted. I honestly almost teared up because I have been so bothered by losing it. I felt like a crazy person because I just was so sure I had it at the house.

So thank all of you for your help! I really appreciate the effort and this honestly makes me want to actually be a paying member of this site. You guys are great!

tl;dr
Guy loses wallet. Asks for help. Is given a ton of descriptions from others. Guy gives up. Moment he gives up his friend calls and says they accidentally put it in their stack of things while leaving the house.

I will put one more update up with a picture of the garage and where it was sitting in the garage at my friend's house. I am headed over there now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13396065

Hey OP that's awesome! My Husband and I tried to RV for you last night -- and this is what he came up with:

Fencing Materials
hardware
Brackets or latches braces
wooden dowels -- he mentioned 'skinny' ones specifically
you 'laid it down' to look at something.

Wish this AC would come back and let me know how close my husband got. I hadn't been on the forum for a day + so I hadn't read about the AC's friend finding the wallet in their garage... so when I read that (after hearing my husband talk about all the hardware stuff) I got kind of excited to know how good/close his RV was.

Hey AC -- if you stop back by -- seriously, we don't want a reward or anything, we just want to know how my husband did :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6433889
United States
04/01/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmmm. I've been considering applying for a job in Missoula and was wondering if it would be a safe place. I do believe that some areas in Montana will be relatively safe. Very interesting!

So my husband and I are practicing -- he's much better at it than me.

Last night I was prompting him and he was describing what he saw.
He saw me, in a furniture store, probably 15 years from now, looking at some sort of book case. As I left the store, he looked around and got some snippets of information, including seeing the courthouse / city hall and some words from a window or sign outside of the store.

He saw:

Mount or MT
Station 26
'PIMS' or 'pims' or 'P.I.M.S.' (or something like it)

He also saw black pylons, 3 feet high, with black chain connecting them, like you might see around a town square somewhere.

Out of curiosity, we googled it...

It turns out that in Missoula, Montana (MT) that there is a small shopping center called Station 26. damned.

It is also fairly close to the Courthouse.

We didn't see any black pylons/chains on the google earth pictures, though admittedly those pictures are probably not current AND we also know that he was viewing sometime in the future.

He also saw me wearing his wedding ring on the thumb of my right hand.

Anyways, anyone else tried anything like this and gotten such good results? We decided that next time we try it, I should test him and try to get him to look at a place that I know about/have researched to see if he sees what I saw/is really there, etc.

He was wondering how he could have seen 'the future' and and I explained to him that all moments in time are 'in the now' and that the only reason we experience them linearly is because we are trapped in a meat body while we are here.

He has also been experiencing spontaneous OBEs while he's driving to work. He's concerned that this is dangerous (as am I, especially for other people on the road). Anyone with any information about this and why its happening now -- your comments would be appreciated. I told him I thought it could be due to stress, but I am not the one to ask. I don't have OBEs.
DPoo

User ID: 6348357
Singapore
04/01/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I got:

a silo
fruit crate artwork (?)

fun!!

good impressions. If I told you it was a skyscraper, which city has an Art Deco type tower?

Well the most famous is the Chrysler building in NY..also The Coit tower in San francisco, Cities Service in OK, and two in Ohio, The Conover Building and Carew Tower both from the late 1800's.. any of those cities contenders?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/01/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohio St. vs Kansas - a difficult match to predict because they both have such a building and the score was so close.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1667343
United States
04/02/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK, so I tried this the other day and got some sort of impression of an eiffel tower. This didn't make much sense to me, but after reading your posts above, I went to look at pics and saw this:

[link to debate.ku.edu] (white tower) and I thought it could be that?

So anyways, last night I gave my husband the TRN above and your cue, and then he set about trying to visualize.

He got a few things which I will fill in later when I get home & have access to the notebook that I am keeping his notes in. But this is what I remember -- and also what makes sense regarding what I found on the internet:

The color Blue
A white brick building / stadium / sports center with 'four' windows (or are they doors? they are very large and of differing heights) with blue green glass.

(I found this picture of the Allen Fieldhouse at KU that seems to convey this image I think) What do you think?
[link to www.cophoto.org]
Although the windows & doors of differing heights is easier to see in this image:
[link to www.flickr.com]

There was quite a bit more that I wrote down, but as I said, these are the things I remember for sure and decided to google today.

BTW neither my husband nor I pay attention to sports AT ALL (except our kids tennis matches).

So I think he was heading towards Kansas which jives with my weird eiffel tower image -- that seems like you are referring to above as 'art deco' tower. How's that so far?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/02/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy cow! The game is tonight it looks like! damned

I guess we won't have to wait long to know...
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/02/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/03/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your choices were AEGON Center or K.C. Power and Light Building. Somebody said Eifel tower like, another person said silo.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/03/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kansas didn't win, though. How does that work when the cue mentioned 'Winning team' and the targets were in KC and the winner was Kentucky?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/18/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interestingly, one thing that I have noticed as we continue these RV sessions or 'futuring' sessions is that hubby ALWAYS reports on smells at the place he is at.

When I meditate I never get smells. Ever.

Do any of you?

Another thing that he reports is that many times he doesn't see people -- but when he does, sometimes, people appear surprised to see *him*. Like when he popped into some sort of conference room meeting, and some bulging eye'd middle eastern (more pakistani or indian-looking he said) guy actually looked at him for a second as if he were visible, before returning his attention to the meeting.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/26/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
FYI, I bought the Ed Dames set of DVDs from LearnRV.com

I am not very good at the RV thing so I am hoping that it will help me. I need that structure. Wish me luck!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/27/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Last night's session with my husband was ...startling and exciting... and for some people, would even be mind-blowing.

If you get the urge to RV and don't have a set of TRNs picked out, try these: 6788/2125

NOTE: these are not mine. However, the people who used these did have results that were startlingly similar to what my husband saw (and he knew nothing of where I got these from and what he others viewed before we started because I was using this as a kind of 'test'. Hence the MIND-BLOWING part). Its really making me re-think some things about life, the universe & everything. Seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1746051
United States
05/11/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone seeing anything interesting lately?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
06/14/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
So tonight we had another session... but this time what came up was very different from any other time:

I think my husband saw a murder, or at least the events leading up to the murder.

The victim's name (as near as he could tell) was Renee Tribble (or Trimble or Tibble, etc... could have been a variation on Renee as the first name too, something like Renny or Reenie, etc). She was in her mid-20s, about 5'4", caucasian with dark brown hair, possibly in pig tails.

He says that a man watched her in a store while she was shopping (for items like a grill brush cleaner / toilet brush, etc)... and then in the parking he asked for her help opening a jar of something like colored marbles or M&Ms or skittles. When she agreed to help, and approached him, he punched her out and hauled her into his vehicle.

Not sure what the heck to do with this information. He said it was OK with him to post it... we couldn't tell if this was a past event or a future one. A quick google search doesn't show much.

He did say that if she would have told the man NO when he asked for help with the candy/marble jar, that she would have lived.

He did say that as far as he could tell, she must have died from lack of air somehow such as asphyxiation, strangling, drowning or something like that.

There were more details, but I won't post them on here. Nothing too gruesome, but you know... no need to dwell on them either.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I made a new thread for the RV session above -- hopefully to get more traffic. JUST IN CASE this is an event that can be stopped...

Thread: Remote Viewing ... does the name 'Tribble' mean anything to you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/15/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thing that came up in last nights session:

I asked him to view the collapse of the US economy / dollar.

We have had mixed success doing this kind of direct request, so I am not sure that what he told me actually is the real request or whether it is just relevant information regarding it.

The very first thing he said was:

When we can no longer buy carrots, we should be concerned.

Then he proceeded to tell me about us being in a supermarket produce section ('Hometown' grocery store?) and that people were there, wearing courier-style bags over their shoulders and that carrots were not the only thing that was missing from the shelves -- most produce was gone. And most of that was left on the shelves was spoiling. There were not many people in the store -- but whomever was there did not 'look up' and make eye contact with anyone else. My husband said they seemed like they were brainwashed or automatons. And that for some reason whatever made them that way did not 'work' on us.

When I asked for more details I got:

There are no clouds in the sky. NONE. Why are there no clouds. The united states is completely cloud free - the weather is very strange, not natural -- and that there are clouds going in a thin stream / loop / u-shape over the center of the united states, but everywhere else, NO CLOUDs.

when I asked what caused it -- he said he saw a pink laser scroll/scrape across the sky (like a search light, except much broader) and it was 'monitoring' and checking for things but he couldn't help but wonder that if they turned off the laser, the clouds might come back... perhaps it was the pink laser heating up the atmosphere that was keeping the clouds away.

The final thing he said in conjunction with this was that we were traveling. He couldn't see where we were or what type of vehicle we were traveling in, but he did see a snippet of us folding up sleeping bag pads (the kind that are like foam rectangles that accordion fold) and that we were out west somewhere looking for a place / structure / building that was built into the side of a hill. This place was called 'The Round' and it resembled an oreo cookie (i.e. two stories tall) shape mostly covered with earth and only some windows showing to the 'outside'. We didn't know where this place was, but it was where we were trying to go.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just keeping track of the ones I post:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

[link to neo.jpl.nasa.gov]
"Discovered by the LaSagra observatory in southern Spain, the small asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass within about 3.5 Earth radii of the Earth's surface on February 15, 2013. Although its size is not well determined, this near-Earth asteroid is thought to be about 45 meters in diameter. Asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass inside the geosynchronous satellite ring, located about 35,800 km above the equator. Its orbit about the sun can bring it no closer to the Earth's surface than 3.2 Earth radii on February 15, 2013. On this date, the asteroid will travel rapidly from the southern evening sky into the northern morning sky with its closest Earth approach occurring about 19:26 UTC when it will achieve a magnitude of less than seven, which is somewhat fainter than naked eye visibility. About 4 minutes after its Earth close approach, there is a good chance it will pass into the Earth's shadow for about 18 minutes or so before reappearing from the eclipse. When traveling rapidly into the northern morning sky, 2012 DA14 will quickly fade in brightness. "

Kinda sad that it took cliff saying something along the line of a asteroid hitting us for me to just find this out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17938051

From My husband's RV session last night when asked about the next meteor impact:

February
4114 3007 (or could be 3007 4114)
Red earth (like new mexico? arizona?)
Water - there is a lake now where there was not one before.
**edit -- he speaks in the present tense, so this means that currently there is no lake, but there WILL be one

Our analysis, if the numbers are coordinates, then this is either a place in Turkey or a place in Saudi Arabia. February came through loud and clear but not the year. Also -- in light of the Farsight.org video -- how do we know this is 'our' timeline and not another?

41.14, 30.07 [link to maps.google.com]

or

30.07, 41.14 [link to maps.google.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/18/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Remote Viewing ... Last Night's Session -- DROUGHT & FAMINE & BRAINWASHING?

To preface -- here is more info regarding the type of remote viewing that my husband does.... it is not a 'technical' remote viewing session, but more like a meditation.

Thread: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Anyways...

Another thing that came up in last night's session:

I asked him to view the collapse of the US economy / dollar.

We have had mixed success doing this kind of direct request, so I am not sure that what he told me actually is the real request or whether it is just relevant information regarding it.

The very first thing he said was:

When we can no longer buy carrots, we should be concerned.

Then he proceeded to tell me about us being in a supermarket produce section ('Hometown' grocery store?) and that people were there, wearing courier-style bags over their shoulders (to put their groceries in) and that carrots were not the only thing that was missing from the shelves -- most produce was gone. And most of that was left on the shelves was spoiling. There were not many people in the store -- but whomever was there did not 'look up' and make eye contact with anyone else. My husband said they seemed like they were brainwashed or automatons. And that for some reason whatever made them that way did not 'work' on us.

When I asked for more details I got:

There are no clouds in the sky. NONE. Why are there no clouds? The united states is almost completely cloud free - the weather is very strange, not natural -- and that there are clouds going in a thin stream / loop / u-shape over the center of the united states, but everywhere else, NO CLOUDs.

When I asked what caused it -- he said he saw a pink laser scroll/scrape across the sky (like a search light, except much broader) and it was 'monitoring' and checking for things but he couldn't help but wonder that if they turned off the laser, the clouds might come back... perhaps it was the pink laser heating up the atmosphere that was keeping the clouds away.

The final thing he said in conjunction with this was that we were traveling. He couldn't see where we were or what type of vehicle we were traveling in, but he did see a snippet of us folding up sleeping bag pads (the kind that are like foam rectangles that accordion fold), and some sort of trailer, and that we were out west somewhere looking for a place / structure / building that was built into the side of a hill. This place was called 'The Round' and it resembled an oreo cookie (i.e. two stories tall) shape mostly covered with earth and only some windows showing to the 'outside'. We didn't know where this place was, but it was where we were trying to go.

GLP