Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1667343
United States
06/21/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs
So last night my husband and I took a look at this 'June 1st, 2013 date from various locations...

Sydney, Australia
The Coast of California
Hawaii
Washington DC
Fort Worth, TX (our neighborhood)
Wisconsin (small town where my parents live).

I will post the details in a separate thread & link to here.

FYI, I don't tell him what I am going to ask him before we start. I also wait to get to the 'serious' stuff until I feel like he's fairly deep into his meditation.

Thread: Remote Viewing - June 1st, 2013
odinson
User ID: 1135437
United States
06/22/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello

How do you do that? What are the steps involved in remote viewing.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
06/25/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The latest session -- a failed attack against a military outfit. Some sort of incendiary paste is lobbed into a military installation / group / contingent and it is a dud. Possible timeframe for this weekend (Saturday - Sunday, July 1st).

Thread: Remote Viewing - Failed Incendiary attack
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/25/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello

How do you do that? What are the steps involved in remote viewing.

Thanks
 Quoting: odinson 1135437

Hi. He is very experienced in meditation.... and he can stay somewhat aware while he is doing it. So I wait for him to sink into his meditation and then I ask him questions... I try to be specific yet general at the same time. I try not to 'lead' him in a direction, though I am sure that I still need practice in that area.

Per a professional RVer, he says that the type of session we conduct is:
something very similar to the extended remote viewing protocol
 Quoting: professional RVer
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/27/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
~~~02 Dome in Greenwich~~~

The dome is built on the most contaminated piece of land in Europe; trees around the Dome had to be planted in containers as the soil around the Dome was so toxic it would have killed them, gas monitoring systems were built into the Dome floor. The limited clean up cost £150 million, and they did not scratch the surface in decontaminating the 3 acre site.

It was primarily British Gas who contaminated the site, but it was the tax payer who paid for the clean up. Their primary solution was to put a thin layer of concrete over the contaminated soil, which goes down 14 metres in areas. Any form of explosion on this site would be catastrophic, the Thames would be contaminated and the gases contained within the foundations of the Dome would be released, and would travel as far as the wind takes them. The Southbound Blackwall tunnel runs under the Dome, and metres of contaminated soil, much of it combustive, ie Benzene and nitrogen dioxide, lie between the tunnel and Dome.

The Dome's original purpose was to stage an exhibition welcoming the New Millennium.

The O2 Dome sits on ground where the bends are, presumably it was built on the graveyard.

The Southbound Blackwall Tunnel runs right underneath the Dome, in fact its air shaft goes through the dome and out the dome roof, while examining the possibility of a FF at the dome the South bound tunnel seemed the obvious choice if say explosives, gases or the likes were planted, however we were more drawn to the Northbound Tunnel which runs underground along side the dome. Both tunnels also run under the Thames.

On August 4 there is only one event at the Dome, the ladies trampoline, the Dome is the one and only feminine symbol in the this area, the large phallic towers of Canary Wharf surround it, and they chose to build this very feminine womb shaped building on a toxic dump! Destruction of this site would represent the death of the last vestige of the sacred feminine, and the power and war energy associated with all the male phallic symbols would reign supreme. The Dome is situated close to the Greenwich Observatory, and it lies on the Prime Zero Meridian, time literally begins on that spot, paradoxidly destroying the Dome would end time, and they are keen that this age ends, and their designed "New Age" and "New World Order" begins.

-Taken from Sandra Barr Blog (no longer available via youtube)

Quoting: Nemesis-incognitO

From Thread:
Thread: Breaking action news: 200k caskets linings on standby at Olympics

My husband RV'd the 2012 olympics awhile back and came up with the following:

There's a tunnel that comes out like a trumpet and it is of concern
There's an onion truck and shoes

When prompted about any type of calamity or explosion, he said no.

The session was several weeks ago.
Anne O'Mally

User ID: 18847930
United States
06/30/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never been able to see the future, but have been able to pick up on hidden truths via news, personal conclusions, etc... that conclude in a particular outcome. But as of lately, it is more unsure-the outcome possibly isn't certain. Either something larger than I have been trying to comprehend(I have a vivid imagination), or maybe less chaos? idk.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12617125

i'm extremely good at seeing the future. may be why i don't use that anymore. be interesting to try again. just got to my bug out, awesome gorgeous house with great people in the rainy area...the only place green and lush in the US right now. wish i could bring you all here but i know OP will be heading this way in the next year or so, according to RV. hf

Last Edited by Anne O'Mally on 06/30/2012 09:05 PM
worth my weight in squirrels.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never been able to see the future, but have been able to pick up on hidden truths via news, personal conclusions, etc... that conclude in a particular outcome. But as of lately, it is more unsure-the outcome possibly isn't certain. Either something larger than I have been trying to comprehend(I have a vivid imagination), or maybe less chaos? idk.

i'm extremely good at seeing the future. may be why i don't use that anymore. be interesting to try again. just got to my bug out, awesome gorgeous house with great people in the rainy area...the only place green and lush in the US right now. wish i could bring you all here but i know OP will be heading this way in the next year or so, according to RV. hf
 Quoting: Anne O'Mally

hf

You may be right :-(

We did another session last night -- I don't have all the transcripts typed up yet, but I will update the thread when I do.

BTW, sadly, I will not be posting everything ... because this time, I think we came across some stuff that is just not safe to post.

Hint, we viewed the upcoming presidential election.

However, even this time two things stand out:

1. He said we are 'heading North again' (in the future) to get away from the darkness & the sadness (caused by what is still unknown)

2. Dry...heat... looks like drought is really on the menu for this summer and likely next.
Anne O'Mally

United States
06/30/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

We did another session last night -- I don't have all the transcripts typed up yet, but I will update the thread when I do.

BTW, sadly, I will not be posting everything ... because this time, I think we came across some stuff that is just not safe to post.

1. He said we are 'heading North again' (in the future) to get away from the darkness & the sadness (caused by what is still unknown)

2. Dry...heat... looks like drought is really on the menu for this summer and likely next.
 Quoting: tandym

you don't need to say more. i see it too. this is why i moved and how i got to my new place. maybe you guys should prepare NOW for it. you know? maybe why you and your hubby are 'seen' in the future is because you ACT NOW on what you see now. prepare for it.

i acted on what i saw, and where i am is totally protected right now. the universe DOES work for those of us who pay attention. keep living strong and being good, smart... it will come to fruition, no matter how dismal circumstances become. karma is real. :P

i too am careful about what i say.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/30/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

you don't need to say more. i see it too. this is why i moved and how i got to my new place. maybe you guys should prepare NOW for it. you know? maybe why you and your hubby are 'seen' in the future is because you ACT NOW on what you see now. prepare for it.

i acted on what i saw, and where i am is totally protected right now. the universe DOES work for those of us who pay attention. keep living strong and being good, smart... it will come to fruition, no matter how dismal circumstances become. karma is real. :P

i too am careful about what i say.

Unfortunately because my husband is still so skeptical, I suspect we won't really leave here until the last moment. But I trust (in 'the Source') to tell me when we really need to go.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The latest session -- a failed attack against a military outfit. Some sort of incendiary paste is lobbed into a military installation / group / contingent and it is a dud. Possible timeframe for this weekend (Saturday - Sunday, July 1st).

Thread: Remote Viewing - Failed Incendiary attack

Could this be it?

[link to www.thetimesofnigeria.com]

militants in camo (but some likely wearing sandals)
failed attack
no injuries
Nigeria
Saturday / Sunday July 1st timeframe

Wish there was more info. Google News has 17 articles, but they are all copies of the same one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am working on getting the latest session transcribed -- its 90 minutes worth and I am about half way through.

I want to get it done asap since there are a few things referencing July 4th that I want 'on the books' so to speak. Nothing major, but... would be interesting if it matches up with this reality.

One has to do with a space plane sighting :-)
KonaCoffee

User ID: 11668093
United States
07/02/2012 04:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Look forward to ithf
Anne O'Mally

United States
07/02/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully tonight.
Anne O'Mally

United States
07/03/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
....still refreshing page...:P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10506528
Canada
07/03/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am also looking forward to reading your transcripts =)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, Ok -- I will go grab some lunch & then I will post! :-)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
**Again, some words have been changed

Proceed to Tuesday, November 6th, 2012. What is the most significant event that occurs in the United States on that day?

The Tnediserp’s going to be traveling. He's not gonna uh-- he's not going to be on the plane on that day. He'll be near the plane.

Why is he traveling?

I see like ah...a close-up of -- looks like hands. A close-up of hands holding... bat boomerangs. L-Like batman's boomerangs?

What else do you see?

Ball bearings? And then... looks like a like the... looking down at the individual cells in the hive? And then...

What material is that made out of?

Looked like a schematic? A blueprint? Something that has lots of those container type shapes -- they're not separate -- they're actually -they actually are touching each other like a beehive. so It’s a schematic for something.

How is that related to the Tnediserp?

A new technology. He... he's taking credit for it. (mumble) Discovery ... Everybody knows he's a liar. He didn't invent that. He's just saying he did.

Everyone knows he's a liar? or just some people know he's a liar?

Everyone around my point of view.

What is the most newsworthy event that occurs on November 6th, 2012

Everything feels like its slowing down. Like um. A blue train engine, like it slides sideways on a train track and it falls into -- and it looks like it goes into sand and it’s still moving, its going slow...everything is moving slow.

Does this happen in the United states?

It’s all over.

Are people injured?

I don't see anybody hurt. I see -- I see people trudging onward despite how much slowness, difficulty to do things... everything is very hard to do.

What are you and I doing on November 6th, 2012?

Fixing a ... ceiling fan? Or looking at a... boat propeller? A ceiling fan, a prop, a boat propeller item? It’s not in water.

Are we together?

Yeah. There's a strong smell of old motor oil in this building.

Which building are we in ?

Its whitish yellow in the top 50% , greenish on the bottom 50%. It’s like a its either a boat house or a shed. It smells like old oil.

Is anyone with us?

Somebody. There's a guy showing us... he has short, greasy hair ,Whatever we were talking about he said I don't know, I just don't know. He's unsure of whatever it is we're there for.

Why are we there? (long pause)

We're helping him turn something? Fix something?

Is there anything else?

Not there.

Does that mean that there's something somewhere else?

no I just can't see anything else.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proceed to the election of the U.S. Tnediserp, 2012. Describe the proceedings and the outcome.

Elephant. (immediate response, no hesitation) … I see them

See who?

Gonna do a ah...planes in the sky, even the red white and blue in a celebration and then the question pops up -- how did they know the result ahead of time.

Who is the elephant that wins the election?

There's a... there’s a um mangled piece of metal by the uh, one of the voting machines, no that's not a voting machine. That's a machine that controls the voting machines.

What is significant about the piece of metal?

It had um, it had -- looks like it had -- like it was stamped. Like it had impressions on it. Like um--there was a problem with it? It reminds me of the... resting arms of an old fashioned type writer when the arms are at rest.

How did the metal get mangled? What are the events leading up to that moment?

It’s like the machines went to this plate and the plate had wires going off to another machine and someone yanked it really fast and they hurt it and somebody sees them and says don't look at that.

Why does he say don't look at that?

Because you're note supposed to see what he's doing. He's removing an appliance, um, I'm gonna call it an appliance. Like ah... a router. You're not supposed to see him, it’s not supposed to be there, you're not supposed to know that he's disconnecting it.

What is the result of him disconnecting it? What is the cause Who benefits?

Its ah, lot of angry people around that guy. Somebody holding something up in the air. Telling him what you're doing is wrong. It looks like um, a soldering gun? Looks like a soldering gun. Because of that, there's a lot of confusion around, around this guy.

Is this something that comes out in the news or does it remain a secret?

I-- I can't tell what the guy -- was caught yanking it, He was caught yanking it out.

Who does he work for?

He works for ah... I see um, you've got those two masks, happy and sad actor masks. All I can see is that mask and its perfectly black like it won't let me -- it won't let me past the masks.

Which mask do you see, the happy or sad?

It’s a smirky happy, Like it knows it’s getting away with something.

If you look through the eyeholes of the mask what do you see?

((( The part immediately after this has been omitted. Its too sensitive and frankly very unsettling. We are considering a way to disseminate it without making it public on GLP. We'll let you know if we decide to do that. )))
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
**edit to add that 'words' have been modified slightly from their original representation. You will know what they are when you see them...

Proceed to November 7th, 2012 -- the day after election day. What is the reaction of the American people?

Its broken

What's broken?

The system

Is that what people say?

There's a, they don't have to say it they believe it.

Does everyone believe it?

There's there's a picture of um, train tunnel. A train tunnel? A highway tunnel? Underground tunnel popping out and goes into a river or something. Its broken.

The tunnel is broken?

Yeah like - that's what they get for being broken

How did the tunnel break?

Accident. Like Diana.

Who was in the car?

Nope - it’s not a car. It’s not really an accident.

Were there people injured or killed in the accident?

No. But it’s time to get to work again. Just in time.

Just in time for who?

For him

Who is him?

O’LLama. He gets to save the world on the next day. Time to get to work again.

In which way does he save the world?

No he's going to use it. Its gonna, its perfect

what is perfect?

The opportunity

What is the opportunity?

To - to go after those that broke it.

Who broke the tunnel?

He did (emphatic)

What are the repercussions of him breaking the tunnel?

It's -- it's our fault. People like us.

In what city is the tunnel?

It goes from... one side of the water ... the tunnel is in New York? It’s a big city.

What is the result of O’LLama saving the world so to speak on the day after election day? What does it set in motion?

A King. I see um... a ribbon blue white red striped ribbon going across his chest from shoulder to hip and he's holding up his hand like has a king. Mona- Monarch?

What day does that happen?

After an aircraft carrier is named after him

Is he still Tnediserp of the United states at that time?

It’s really weird. Because we don't... mmmmm. He's gonna l-... he's gonna leave with that thing on his chest.

To go where?

He's not Tnediserp when he gets it. He's in Europe. He's still controlling things.

Is he in control?

He’s not Tnediserp -- he doesn't need it anymore. Gah -- he's like the queen.

Is he the antichrist?

Ah he's -- he's the spokesperson for the united nations -- the UN. He's beyond -- he's beyond the reaches of the united states courts.

Who are his masters?

He's got two or three handlers. Old white guys.

Does he take orders from them?

yes

What are they telling him to do?

It’s a new... a knot. It’s a Celtic knot to tie everything together. Under ... like a knot. You tie it all together like a knot.

What is their motive for tying everything together like a knot?

Removing ... we're a wedge. The United States -- we are us -- the people? We’re a wedge. they don't like it -- we keep getting in their way.

What is happening in the United States at this time?

It’s still like it is right now. The people are unhappy. It’s still the United States. It feels like -- it feels like eight years -- eight years later.... e-e-e about eight.

Are you and I still living at (our address)

I-- I don't think so. It feels dark. If Things are really dark, we would leave. If it gets really dark where we live, we would leave.

Dark outside?

Yeah. We don't stay in darkness

why is it dark outside?

It’s just sad

where do we go?

We would -- we would go north again

Again? Have we gone north before?

It’s like we keep going north. And then it gets dark and sad, and we go north again.

How do we live?

Nothing.... nothing really changes us. We’re still the same.

We still love one another?

Yeah. We still believe what we believe. Nothing changes our mind. Feels like we keep something on our chest -- near our chest.

What is it?

Our hand? Our hand on our chest? I don't know.

What state are we in?

Can't tell

Are we staying in the United States?

Yeah, I think we are. There's a lot of choices.

What is our best choice?

Always listen. Listen to everything. Let ... blend in.

Do we still make movies? **(we are involved in independent film)

It doesn't smell like movies

What does it smell like?

Like um... bare metal. Like um. Naked steel? You know, raw fresh steel.

Is that our job, is that what we do?

No, it’s not a job. It’s just -- that's the smell.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proceed to Brisbane, Australia, December 2012. What are the most significant and newsworthy events for that month?

I saw a flag and then massive animal deaths. Like massive kangaroo deaths -- unless they're rats? Those are too big. A lot of animal deaths.

What is the cause of the animals deaths?

Water? No water.

What was the flag you saw? Describe it.

Square - not a rectangle. Square. Perfect white circle taking up almost the entire square. The remaining corners are blue. And it was either a harp or a trident. A harp with a trident? Or a trident with a harp in the center.

How do the people of Brisbane, Australia fare?

They're... They don't, they don't leave -- they hack it out. And they look up, like either they are looking at the sky or they are looking at the sky to pray? I guess a large majority of them are spiritual and they are just waiting.

What is the weather like during the month of December 2012 in Brisbane, Australia?

Its dead

Why is there no rain?

I don't know, it’s just dry. Its dead.

Describe the sun.

Very yellow, very bright like what a kid would draw on a sheet of paper. It’s not - like, no orange when the sun is setting. It’s very very whitey-yellow. Very yellow.

***THREAD STARTED:
Thread: Remote Viewing -- Brisbane, Australia December 2012
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the actual cause of the recent attacks that have been attributed to bath salts?

it’s an act. Its um, it’s a play. Its organized and scripted.

Are the attacks genuine?

NO (emphatic), they're not. Its designed to see just how numb we are.

Who designed it?

All the political advisors

Who's political advisors?

O’LLama's. His mouthpiece. those are tests and depending upon how they're viewed by us, lets them know what the next move is.

What is their next move?

Lettuce. Lettuce... lettuce? lettuce sandwich? I don't -- I don't know what a lettuce sandwich means?

Were any people hurt in the bathsalt attacks?

One was real. The rest of them were all set-ups.

Which one was the real one?

When the man was shot

What caused him to attack?

Shot. He was given a shot and let go.

What substance was in the shot?

I don't know.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is AZ13? **note I remembered this wrong, and said the wrong thing -- what I meant to ask was what is AZIS-31 from the 'man gnaws on woman's face thread' and the posts by cdc man. So who knows how relevant this is? I did not discuss the thread with my husband before asking this question, so this was 'blind'.

Mosquito? Um... Not the mosquito, what you can get from a mosquito.

What happens when you get it from a mosquito?

You burn up.

Where?

Inside.

What else happens?

You see w-worms... worms and snakes in your - in your mind
Worms and snakes in your mind? And you wanna get them out

And you want to get them out? how do you get them out? how do you try to get them out?

You dig them out

What else happens?

You just want the -- you want the pain to stop

What are the outward symptoms of being bitten by this mosquito?

Your eyes are hot, a little red - like your eyelids are red, almost like you stayed up too late. Splotchy skin, sweaty -- almost like food poisoning. And then the headaches begin. And then you don't eat.

Is there anything else?

No

Where can these mosquitoes be found?

In... in all water -- they're everywhere.

Has anyone been bitten by these mosquitoes recently?

I don't know.

Who invented AZ13?

A ... a school. It came from a school. A university or a college. It came from a school It was a ... a project to see if it could be done.

What do they call it?
It was a -- like an assignment -- it was an assignment

Who loaded the mosquitoes with AZ13?

I don't ... I don't see the mosquitoes being loaded. I don't see anything progressing.

How is the AZ13 administered?

I don't see that -- its like its being saved. Its being held. It hasn't been let go yet.

Are there plans to let it go?

Only if we don't comply

Comply with what?

Surrendering, looking down in... looking down like a peasant. Holding up and giving -- giving something -- giving something what are we giving? I can't see what we're supposed to give.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of the united states in the year 2012?

No because we're going to accept.... we're going to look down and give them what they want.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of Europe in the year 2012?

No, they'll be beat down.

How will they be beat down?

Night sticks, helmets, shields, they'll be subdued.

When will this occur?

da...the end? December?

Why do they need to be subdued?

They have to be beat down and we have to be beat down.

What is the agenda? Why do they beat the people down?

So that we can't look to the other for help. There's no place to turn.

Who is the culprit? Who is the mastermind behind this plan?

There's no figurehead yet. We -- we still have -- we still have breath. We're not done.

Who is the leader that we'll need to raise up in order to overcome the suppression?

A man who has a sense of humor and you'll know him because he really likes Mickey Mouse.

What color is skin?

He's a.. he's a white man

Approximately how old is he?

40s... 40s

What is his name?

I can't see that.

Do you and I know this man?

no

Will we know him in the future?

Everyone will

Will you and I know him personally?

No but we will be able to ask him questions and he'll listen.

What is this man's position?
He ... He acts more like a mayor. He doesn't have a wall of protection walking around him.

Where does he live NOW?

Pennsylvania

How old is he NOW?

He's younger than us -- 10 or 15 years younger.

When you're ready come back to the present. And wake up.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if you all will agree -- but there are definitely parts there where I felt that he was being 'blocked'

Such as:

'Happy sad actor masks'
'Lettuce Sandwich'

possibly also -- cow bone and pig?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if you all will agree -- but there are definitely parts there where I felt that he was being 'blocked'

Such as:

'Happy sad actor masks'
'Lettuce Sandwich'

possibly also -- cow bone and pig?

I wish I would have been quick enough on my feet to think of a way around the lettuce sandwich thing.

I thought of a way around the masks... it was alarming.

Now that I think about it, perhaps its best I didn't think of a way around the sandwich :-(
LOVE IT!
User ID: 1561789
United States
07/03/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing OP!!! Love this thread, Good Stuff! Can you give us at least a little hint of what the masks are about???
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing OP!!! Love this thread, Good Stuff! Can you give us at least a little hint of what the masks are about???
 Quoting: LOVE IT! 1561789

You're welcome.

No, I don't feel comfortable sharing it openly. But I think its important, so I may find another way.
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 19077200
Greece
07/05/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread Tandym! Keep it up!
Best wishes to you and your husband!hf
Anne O'Mally

United States
07/05/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
give me a few days to settle in to my new place and i will be so happy to start looking. people are already asking me for readings so i might as well get in the groove. :) very busy right now tho.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19195341
United States
07/05/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing ! It has been a most excellent read.

For what it's worth... I just wanted to tell you to go slow, be careful and pay attention. When you are open to seeing other things (and your focus is in that place you are seeing) you are also open for other things to come in. Learn you husbands comfort level, bring him out when it gets too deep.

GLP