Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14703874
United States
07/05/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs
Mass group remote viewing of underground earth needed. Too large to cover with just me wee self. Many pages already
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
07/06/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mass group remote viewing of underground earth needed. Too large to cover with just me wee self. Many pages already
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14703874

I hope you found something unexpected :-)
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/06/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing ! It has been a most excellent read.

For what it's worth... I just wanted to tell you to go slow, be careful and pay attention. When you are open to seeing other things (and your focus is in that place you are seeing) you are also open for other things to come in. Learn you husbands comfort level, bring him out when it gets too deep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19195341

We will, definitely. Thanks! We've already decided no more sessions until Sunday at the earliest. We are still trying to refine out techniques because timelines are so hard to pin down and neither of us wants to just post 'doomy' stuff for fun or to lead people on.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1667343
United States
07/06/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saw this today -- thought it may be relevant

Thread: Obama Administration to sign U.N. Arms Trade Treaty that will BAN GUNS IN THE U.S......... WARNING could ban Firearms?

Proceed to November 7th, 2012 -- the day after election day. What is the reaction of the American people?

[snip]

It’s really weird. Because we don't... mmmmm. He's gonna l-... he's gonna leave with that thing on his chest.

To go where?

He's not Tnediserp when he gets it. He's in Europe. He's still controlling things.

Is he in control?

He’s not Tnediserp -- he doesn't need it anymore. Gah -- he's like the queen.

Is he the antichrist?

Ah he's -- he's the spokesperson for the united nations -- the UN. He's beyond -- he's beyond the reaches of the united states courts.

Who are his masters?

He's got two or three handlers. Old white guys.

Does he take orders from them?

yes

What are they telling him to do?

It’s a new... a knot. It’s a Celtic knot to tie everything together. Under ... like a knot. You tie it all together like a knot.

What is their motive for tying everything together like a knot?

Removing ... we're a wedge. The United States -- we are us -- the people? We’re a wedge. they don't like it -- we keep getting in their way.

What is happening in the United States at this time?

It’s still like it is right now. The people are unhappy. It’s still the United States. It feels like -- it feels like eight years -- eight years later.... e-e-e about eight.

Quoting: tandym
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proceed to July 4th 2012, Washington DC, describe what you see

What is the most significant thing that happens in the United States on janu- July 4th 2012? caught myself this time...!

A white wing -- some white pointy like a. People see something? Um. People aren't quite certain whether they see something that looks like a big white flying wing? A giant arrowhead? They're not sure if its landing very quickly or whether it came down like a crash. Some people think it’s a drone. It’s not its ah, it’s a wing that looks like a giant wing. It’s a wing plane.

Where does this happen?

north - northern part of Nevada. In that area. Draw a um --- 500 mile circle at the top of Nevada. Put it in there.

How many people see this flying wing?

Can't tell how many people witnessed it. Its... People see it with their eyes. It’s on the -- there's footage of it -- its on the news. And uh -- government's talking about it Or Somebody's making an announcement about it. It’s not being covered up -- you just don't know what it is.

Found these links, none really satisfy me/the description though :-( The top on eis the 'best' but... I feel like I am tryin to force the description to describe the event. Oh well.

[link to www.mufon.com]

12 2012-07-05 2012-07-05 {ck} Ball of Fire, Looked like plane on fire! OH, US

Long Description of Sighting Report
I was outside taking in the fresh air & my attention was suddenly distracted from this ball of fire in the sky! This happened at 02:10am EST on July 5th, 2012. I was so shocked & in awe, I could not move. This fireball headed EAST in a slow steady speed, gradually changed its path towards SOUTHEAST. I was finally able to run inside, inform my husband about this, and when I came right back, the fireball was heading WEST/SOUTHWEST, fire flame like colors were slowly fading as it was picking up speed & looked like it was losing altitude and looked like it was going to crash. I lost sight of the fireball once it was blocked by a building in front of me.

I have called a local news radio station, the regional & local FAA, & a respected local news station and have informed them all about this incident. I may sound crazy to them but I now know that others have seen this in other states in the US.

I really wish I had grabbed my husbands binoculars or video taped this because it was the scariest thing I have ever seen in the sky.

June 20th
---------------
[link to www.gazette.com] (interesting comments down below)

[link to www.denver.post.com] (interesting comments)

[link to www.theufochronicles.com]

[link to www.amsmeteors.org]
Anne O'Mally

User ID: 18847930
United States
07/06/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
worth my weight in squirrels.
Anne O'Mally

User ID: 18847930
United States
07/06/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey tandym, maybe you could put your disclaimer as your sig :P

jeez people don't read stuff. chuckle
worth my weight in squirrels.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19309528
Iceland
07/08/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did remote viewed quite long ago for end of 2012 and early 2013. I saw seeing an amazing northern light in Dec 2012 and also contemplating the sea, this being very calm. What happened since? I moved to Iceland (land of northern lights), lol

Remote viewing usually works for me very accurate, if I don't know anything about the target and if its something physical, like describing a location, or probing a person emotional state, this makes me understand well situations of people. But I have more trouble if I try using RV in a time setting, past or future. Must practice more.

RV in 2013, did long ago, also resulted in normal settings of cities, some depressive feeling, but strangely also did not saw any people and it was darker than usual, colder and ashy. This was in spring time. Its funny you saw something similar.

My dreams see similar stuff for 2014, cold, I am lonely with just a few people somewhere. In 2020 I am back at a big city but there is very few people, shops are closed, almost no cars in streets. There is a strong religion feeling because of some events that have happened and shocked people. The sky is also whiter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19309528
Iceland
07/08/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was so impatient and that I decided to do a quick RV, to two dates and 3 locations. It was veru rough, so I write down Barcelona, Iceland or NYC, and April 15, 2013 or June 15, 2013.

Then randomly I picked a card and RVed it. Very quickly, so no big details.

These are the results:
Iceland April: there is a heavy feeling of a holding situation somewhere, people are calm walking on the streets in their normal day lives.
Iceland June: noise, music, I feel insecurity due to people, I know there are big movements on the street. It's night.

NYC April: happy feelings, pleasant location, daylight
NYC June: its a city, people are walking around but there is a stronger chaotic feeling, kind of things flying around, and a sense of a movement of rebels, like the kind that people have the rule now.

Barcelona April: it's winter, there is snow; few people walking in streets, there is a depressive feeling
Barcelona June: something like a big drama has happened, people are sad. I can see the white structure of a city, good weather, sunny, people walking there calmly as normal.

I have no idea what this means. Please have in mind, that it was a quick RV, so there might have been imagination in there as well. No very clean RV.

But the general feeling is of something heavy happening which brings some degree of chaos. But still life goes on.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/08/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was so impatient and that I decided to do a quick RV, to two dates and 3 locations. It was veru rough, so I write down Barcelona, Iceland or NYC, and April 15, 2013 or June 15, 2013.

Then randomly I picked a card and RVed it. Very quickly, so no big details.

These are the results:
Iceland April: there is a heavy feeling of a holding situation somewhere, people are calm walking on the streets in their normal day lives.
Iceland June: noise, music, I feel insecurity due to people, I know there are big movements on the street. It's night.

NYC April: happy feelings, pleasant location, daylight
NYC June: its a city, people are walking around but there is a stronger chaotic feeling, kind of things flying around, and a sense of a movement of rebels, like the kind that people have the rule now.

Barcelona April: it's winter, there is snow; few people walking in streets, there is a depressive feeling
Barcelona June: something like a big drama has happened, people are sad. I can see the white structure of a city, good weather, sunny, people walking there calmly as normal.

I have no idea what this means. Please have in mind, that it was a quick RV, so there might have been imagination in there as well. No very clean RV.

But the general feeling is of something heavy happening which brings some degree of chaos. But still life goes on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19309528

Thanks, these are the conclusions we are coming too as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19726184
United States
07/14/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is AZ13? **note I remembered this wrong, and said the wrong thing -- what I meant to ask was what is AZIS-31 from the 'man gnaws on woman's face thread' and the posts by cdc man. So who knows how relevant this is? I did not discuss the thread with my husband before asking this question, so this was 'blind'.

Mosquito? Um... Not the mosquito, what you can get from a mosquito.

What happens when you get it from a mosquito?

You burn up.

Where?

Inside.

What else happens?

You see w-worms... worms and snakes in your - in your mind
Worms and snakes in your mind? And you wanna get them out

And you want to get them out? how do you get them out? how do you try to get them out?

You dig them out

What else happens?

You just want the -- you want the pain to stop

What are the outward symptoms of being bitten by this mosquito?

Your eyes are hot, a little red - like your eyelids are red, almost like you stayed up too late. Splotchy skin, sweaty -- almost like food poisoning. And then the headaches begin. And then you don't eat.

Is there anything else?

No

Where can these mosquitoes be found?

In... in all water -- they're everywhere.

Has anyone been bitten by these mosquitoes recently?

I don't know.

Who invented AZ13?

A ... a school. It came from a school. A university or a college. It came from a school It was a ... a project to see if it could be done.

What do they call it?
It was a -- like an assignment -- it was an assignment

Who loaded the mosquitoes with AZ13?

I don't ... I don't see the mosquitoes being loaded. I don't see anything progressing.

How is the AZ13 administered?

I don't see that -- its like its being saved. Its being held. It hasn't been let go yet.

Are there plans to let it go?

Only if we don't comply

Comply with what?

Surrendering, looking down in... looking down like a peasant. Holding up and giving -- giving something -- giving something what are we giving? I can't see what we're supposed to give.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of the united states in the year 2012?

No because we're going to accept.... we're going to look down and give them what they want.

Will AZ13 be released against the people of Europe in the year 2012?

No, they'll be beat down.

How will they be beat down?

Night sticks, helmets, shields, they'll be subdued.

When will this occur?

da...the end? December?

Why do they need to be subdued?

They have to be beat down and we have to be beat down.

What is the agenda? Why do they beat the people down?

So that we can't look to the other for help. There's no place to turn.

Who is the culprit? Who is the mastermind behind this plan?

There's no figurehead yet. We -- we still have -- we still have breath. We're not done.

Who is the leader that we'll need to raise up in order to overcome the suppression?

A man who has a sense of humor and you'll know him because he really likes Mickey Mouse.

What color is skin?

He's a.. he's a white man

Approximately how old is he?

40s... 40s

What is his name?

I can't see that.

Do you and I know this man?

no

Will we know him in the future?

Everyone will

Will you and I know him personally?

No but we will be able to ask him questions and he'll listen.

What is this man's position?
He ... He acts more like a mayor. He doesn't have a wall of protection walking around him.

Where does he live NOW?

Pennsylvania

How old is he NOW?

He's younger than us -- 10 or 15 years younger.

When you're ready come back to the present. And wake up.

Interesting session.

They are not seeking surrender, and ultimately desire annihilation.

Mosquitoes could spread the contagion/pathogen, although the most common means of spreading are through contact (fomites), and airborne particulates exhaled from the infected (coughing & sneezing).

Chemical attacks are also a possibility, along with destructive attacks involving IEDs at large buildings, primarily medical, food&drug, and essential services facilities would be targeted.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYi, the other night we touched a little on poleshift & solar flares... I will post once I get the transcript typed up.

What I found interesting though is when I asked about poleshift, the answer he gave had to do with magnetic poleshift ... though there was a lot of 'water' in what he saw. Also he saw this as being in the future (as in ... not soon).

But when I asked him about the next mega solar flare, he described an event on the sun that caused the earth to tilt her head to take the brunt of the blow, almost as if she knew it was coming (because she and the sun have known each other a long time and this was not the first time that this had happened.) This seemed to me like it was actually a description of (what I would have called) a poleshift... so now I'm wondering if i need to change my definition and ask again a different way, such as 'change to the axial tilt of planet earth' or 'when planet earth next shifts on her axis'. What do you think?

Also -- I think this means that the axis of the earth may change (as has happened so far with Chile EQ and Japan EQ)... but not necessarily to the degree of what people expect from the movie 2012. I know I am not the first person to post this, though I did have a snippet about it awhile back... I will try to find that post and link it here.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/17/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYi, the other night we touched a little on poleshift & solar flares... I will post once I get the transcript typed up.

What I found interesting though is when I asked about poleshift, the answer he gave had to do with magnetic poleshift ... though there was a lot of 'water' in what he saw. Also he saw this as being in the future (as in ... not soon).

But when I asked him about the next mega solar flare, he described an event on the sun that caused the earth to tilt her head to take the brunt of the blow, almost as if she knew it was coming (because she and the sun have known each other a long time and this was not the first time that this had happened.) This seemed to me like it was actually a description of (what I would have called) a poleshift... so now I'm wondering if i need to change my definition and ask again a different way, such as 'change to the axial tilt of planet earth' or 'when planet earth next shifts on her axis'. What do you think?

Also -- I think this means that the axis of the earth may change (as has happened so far with Chile EQ and Japan EQ)... but not necessarily to the degree of what people expect from the movie 2012. I know I am not the first person to post this, though I did have a snippet about it awhile back... I will try to find that post and link it here.

Here it is...

Thread: Globe / Armillary Vision Snippet

Last night as I was falling asleep I got an image of a globe / armilary with a 'weather vane' type iron device showing North pointing to the 'right'. I could see the North American & South American continents.

It looked like this picture (see the one at the bottom of the page next to Axial Tilt):
[link to cimss.ssec.wisc.edu]

I got the impression that it was showing me the 'new' angle for the axial tilt which doesn't look that different from what is in the picture. I know people have mentioned the number '22' before and I notice that in this picture the minimum axial tilt is 22 degrees. I wonder if this means that our poleshift will be small on a macro scale, and shift us back to 22 degrees? Anything like that for the earth would be nothing -- but would still be HUGE for those of us who live upon her surface.

But survivable compared to the idea that the earth will shift 22 degrees (instead of 1.5 degrees as I am proposing).

Excerpt from linked article:
Axial Tilt
The tilt of the Earth also changes slightly, with a dominant cycle every 41,000 years. The change in angle of inclination is only about 1° from the present tilt, from 23.5 to 24.5°. However, Earth's tilt is a critical factor in climate resulting in very large differences in solar radiation. Changes in Earth's angle with respect to the Sun often go by the name "obliquity".

These three orbital variations take place simultaneously. LIke overlapping musical tones, these cycles create resonances that are not quite the same as the original cycles. The result is that the Earth's climate is affected by these Milankovitch cycles on four different periods: 19,000, 23,000, 41,000 and 100,000 years.

Widespread acceptance of Milankovitch’s theories occurred in the decades just after his death when investigations of sea floor sediments and the Vostok ice core exhibited periodicities matching his calculations.
grasptheuniverse

User ID: 19990509
Australia
07/17/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
caz
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Session performed July 15th, 2012

Proceed to January 25th 2013, Newark, NJ
what is the most significant threat to human life at that location at that time?

A giant it looks like a giant egg halfway in the ground. Um Like something wasn't finished getting built. Its it looks almost like its full of telephone wires and punch panels ... people ignore it except for the street punks. They're looking at it, they think its odd.

What is the egg's purpose?

Its white. And looks like a person could stand in it. At first you would think it, you would walk up to it and possibly buy a snow cone or something but its not right. You don't need the ability to bring in lots of little wires into something like that. Looks like um, really large post where you would run phone wires, cable, fiber through it. Its um, its a marker. It was not finished

Why is it a threat?

It threatens everyone. In a large area... know every word said. In a large area around that thing.

What is the most significant thread to American people's health and well-being in Newark NJ on Jan 25, 2013. Specifically their health and immune system.

Sewage. Sewage spill. It doesn't look like normal sewage. Broken pipe sewage, its up on the ground, its very army green. Its very watery.

What is dangerous about this sewage.

No one's coming to clean it up

how did this sewage pipe break or leak?

There's you don't, you don’t see a pipe. Its running too freely its running too fast.

What is the cause?

(mutter) Its not a... its not a train, its um... its um like a subway car that's not underground and um the vibrations, vibrations are to blame.

is the leak intentional

yes

who intended for the leak to occur?

um the repairmen that show up are not repairmen

who are they?
They are there to finish what they started

What did they start?

the c...co...control box.

what is the control box

that... that egg thing is the control box

is that related to the sewage?

its ... they need more time... to finish it. Its...it grabs control of ... phones, cable, internet. Its a ... its a dead man’s switch.

Is the dead man’s switch related to the sewage spill?

They need a.... an accident to finish the wiring then they can turn it off and on at will.

Describe the order of events that include the sewage spill, and the egg and the repairmen who are not repairmen.

The egg box shows up, wires are moved and cut, then they stop, its more work than anticipated and they’re being watched by the younger people. Then the accident. Then they finish the wiring.

Then what occurs?

A test.

What are they testing

flipping the switch

what happens when they flip the switch?

you get nothing but what they tell you

what is significant about the sewage?

it shows the extent they will go to to hide in plain site

Proceed to Jan 25, 2013 Atlanta, GA -- describe the most significant threat to human life

I see a fork. A a giant fork. its a round white standard, like a standard white, its white its round and it would be on a flag but its not on a flag and it looks like a fork, a black fork. Its either got three or four prongs and its ... dock. It looks like a dock?

What is the most significant threat to people's health, well-being and immune systems in Atlanta GA, on January 25th 2013, this timeline.

nuclear. its a... um a leak. Radiation.

is it a new leak or has occurred already

its due to old failing equipment

its mobile though . like its on a boat. and... and a dock. Its a refit.

Proceed to January 25th 2013, Los Angeles California describe the most significant threat in this timeline.

Orange. Looks like orange... orangey cinnamon powder. Small isolated incident.

Describe the incident.

Its on a... they try to...people find it, its on things, its on their hands and their feet, their folders or books and they report it and its blamed on pies. Its a... blame it on pies.

Why is the orange cinnamon powder a threat?

Its a tracking. Its embedded with something. The powder's got... its supposed to be walked on. Its uh, its a test for sniffers.

What kind of sniffers?

Its like weather radar and it is from the air over the area and wherever the powder rides to it shows up like a red or a purple so you can see who's touched it or stepped on it or got it on them.

What is the purpose of the test> What is the agenda?

There's an invisible mark. its like um, an isotope signature. Once you’ve washed up. you’re still marked,

Why do they want to mark people?

its just a test

for what? what is the powder a substitute for?

its not, its a way to deliver

what is it going to deliver?

its a... its just a carrier. Its a innocent way to get it on people

what are they intending to do with it in a real life scenario?

you powder a crowd... and then you've marked them all. You can powder people with a voice and then they can't hide and then you can get them at will.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
An interesting session regarding a special request for a friend... reminds me a little of Cayce. Sort of :-P Thought you all might find it interesting.

[omitted]'s optimum trajectory for weight loss

no outside influence. leave the ... leave the area of all temptation

Which diet method is most effective?

not dieting. eating as soon as you're hungry and then stopping

What foods would be best to eat

noisy foods

What are noisy foods - give some examples
loud crunchy foods like the peppers, carrots, things you have to work to chew on

Which vitamin and mineral supplements are most needed by the body of [omitted]

Silver ...metals and uh, cellular reconstruction vitamins

What method of exercise is best to promote weight loss for the body of [omitted]

simple movements they don't seem like exercises

Describe them

walking, stairs, sitting on the floor legs out, hands together chopping wood from side to side, standing up, lifting your knees, rolling your knees site to side on floor

Indicate the reason [omitted]'s body requires more metals

bombardment from signals

Which type of signals are most damaging

radio frequencies 7 through 11

What is the best way guard from these signals

absorb them and pass them out

What is the method of absorbing them and passing them out

high metal vitamins in the body absorb and hold and then you void them
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
**some words changed.

Proceed to January 31st, United States of America. describe the most newsworthy event on January 31st 2012, united states of America.

Mmmm.

DO you have the event? (long pause) Describe the event.

My own fears are interfering with this one.

Tell me what you see.

Amabo whips out a brand new secret plan to change the voting laws in the united states to ensure that another one will follow like him.

Proceed to may 15th, 2013 Washington DC and tell me what you see.

They're running a program to put in some new equipment and they are filtering what we hear. Its like they got a hold of the radios, um ...

What are they hiding?

Not.. they don't want, they really don't -- they'll let music play, they don’t want opinionated things said, so they're gonna filter all talk.. they'll run it through there permanently... hidden under the guise of the FCC.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18232883
United States
07/18/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank youhfhf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
**Session Date: July 12, 2012

Describe what you see.

A um… civilian ship … um, is in orbit. I want to like use the word dragon?

OK, what about the ship?

Its – it looks like it’s in a, a low earth orbit. While that’s going a-around, it looks like it’s going around the earth, but it’s just going really slow. I see also a um, like a white parachute top. It looks kinda like a flower – flower, flower petals shaped like a white parachute top.

What is attached to the parachute?

A … salt shaker? Looks like a salt shaker or a pepper shaker.

What is contained within the structure that looks like a salt shaker?

Ah – dust dirt granules seeds. It’s … it’s, It’s pouring out, it’s sand before it gets to the ground

Follow it to the ground, describe what you see.

I see a pasture, looks like a dairy farm.

What country?

It looks like Missouri? I don’t recognize the trees.

When the structure that looks like a salt shaker touches the ground, what happens?

Nothing, it’s empty

Are there any markings on the salt shaker?

No.

What is the most significant threat from the salt shaker?

I see lots like winged grasshoppers. A lot of them. Not coming from it but in the trees. A lot of them.

Are they related to the salt shaker that landed in the field?

Yeah. It was ... there’s a… it’s not retrieved. It stays there. And there’s, the um, a lot of shadows zipping around those have got to be buzzards flying around.

In what way are the grasshoppers related to the salt shaker?
That area got changed.

In what way? How is it different?

Something was added. Added to the ground. Like step … step 2 add something to the ground, step 1 was add something to the water.

What did step 1 and step 2 accomplish? What is the goal?
Its um, step 1 was a um, test. Poison the water and kill off the animals and step 2 was to do a similar thing to the land.

Who is in charge of this plan to perform this test?
I see ah… um… a full body robe, rainbow type material, it’s shimmery kind of purple, kind of gold It shimmers a lot and has a little skull cap with two little ears on it. Made of the same material.

What shape are the ears on the skull cap?

Miniature little cat ears. Little triangles. Pyramids. They look like little pyramid ears. And the person is walking away from a conference table. There’s no one else at the table I can see. They’re walking quickly from the table on the left side like they’re going to the door.

What country is this person in at that moment?

Mmm, I don’t, I don’t know. The picture was too fast.

Return to the moment that the granules begin dropping out of the salt shaker as it descends from the parachute. Do you have that moment?

Yes

Follow the granules to the ground and describe what you see.
I see a cicada bug. Cicada, a cicada bug, And I see ah, like a mosquito type of bug, but it looks mechanical. Imagine a mosquito built out of two types of objects, itty bitty metal tubes and itty bitty marshmallow shapes.

Are the cicadas also built out of these shapes?

No

The cicadas are alive?

They seem to be

What do these artificial mosquitoes do? What is their purpose?

I can’t tell whether they absorb and exhale or just exhale something out.

What happens when they exhale out? What happens to the plants and animals around it?

E-Everything gets quiet like a giant metal cage over the area.

What is the purpose of making everything quiet?

t-to place a call to a woman and ask for help and she will graciously allow help to be given.

To whom?

She’s a… she’s a pig. She has the face of a pig.

Who does she grant help to?

A, a… the farmers in the center

What kind of help do they require?

They want any-- any help. They need help and their man is going tp make the call and the pig woman is going to graciously give it to them But it’s an act.

Who does the pig woman work for?

I can’t she’s… she’s on the phone, she’s not alone. There’s people beside her behind her and I … the ag… econ ag treasury… constitutional merit.

Constitutional merit – is that a part of where she works?
(pause) You said this was a test? Proceed to the point at which this step one, step two is used in a broader sense that is not a test. Do you have that moment?

No, step one was a test. Step two was taking it a step further.

To step three? What is step three?

Orange clouds.

Where can orange clouds be seen?

Th… they proceed before thunderstorms. And there’s fruit – large fruit

In the clouds?

No. Large. Grapefruit trees?

And what happens to these trees?

Nothing happens to the fruit, The orangey orange clouds are for the people

What does it do to the people?

Skin color changes, weakness, not hungry, makes you want to stay inside and it’s really hazy. Very smoggy looking.

What are the long-term effects of this?

Holding your…. Putting your hands between your bellybutton and your groin… and ah, when you when you blood… on your butt.

Who is the perpetrator of this orange cloud?

Um, odd looking helicopters. They … they’re not marked.
But perfect box letters and they…the D is like an 8 and the H is capitalized and the S is like a square-ish… a square letter S.

DHS?

Yes

What color are the helicopters?

White and black like a knockoff of a police helicopter
And these helicopters are they the ones that produce the orange clouds?

They’re looking at the… they’re looking at it for us.

So they are not to blame for the orange clouds?

I don’t trust them.

Who is to blame for the orange clouds? Who ordered the orange clouds to be spread? Do you have this person?

No. It feels like a… like a deception. Like um…

Who is being blamed for the orange clouds?

Mmmmmm, rain cloud seeders. it’s like it was um agricultural assistance. And then comments like ‘Hey that’s not what we spread’

Describe the weather patterns when the orange clouds first appear.

Heat waves going from … picture waves hitting a shore. Three waves, four waves, five waves, all hitting the shore in a pattern. And turn those into heat waves going from northwest to southeast across the united states
Describe the activity of the sun during this time
A jagged … like a, a printout a…mmmm a bar graph a graph with the jaggy lines on it. And there’s a a gradual increase and there’s a shape like a jagged volcano in the center of the graph and then it comes gradually back down

What month and what year does this occur?

24 12… 24… 12… Could be 12 24. it’s cooler when it happens.

What is the result of the jagged line activity from the sun?

I don’t see people. It seems kinda pink outside and there’s nobody out.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank youhfhf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18232883

you're welcome!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19881320
United States
07/18/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20053659
Malaysia
07/18/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please remote view nuclear reactors around the world.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/18/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Session Date: July 3rd, 2012
**some words changed

Proceed to Tampa Bay Florida, the weekend of August 27 - 30 2012. Are you there?

Yes

What is the most significant thing happening in Tampa bay that weekend

a celebration of some sort has ended. Its very very sunny, kinda hot. very very bright, but that's just, that's normal for where I am at. Either um, there's a fair or a parade or a gathering, whatever it was was fine. Its done.

Who are the most notable people present at this gathering?

Jeb Bush. And he's gonna be... he's talking to the opposition.

Who is the opposition?

Oh Llama's handlers

And what are they talking about?

They're talking to him, he was sitting in a chair for someone else. They're concerned that even the the Florida people, the elderly people are angry so they're trying to convince them that everything's good. So they must have succeeded.

What are they angry about?

That they're ... (stutter) That its believed that they are dumb that they don't know what's going on.

Does Jeb Bush appear as if he is in oppostion to Oh Llama's handlers or is her truly in opposition to Obama's handlers

He was talking to them, They wanted to know through him how it went and he thinks it went fine. Like the people bought into what he was saying.

Does he engage with them as if they are the enemy or as if they are secretly allies.

He's friends with them

Do their agendas align?

They need... they just want to make sure that he controls them

Does jeb bush have handlers?

No, not... not here.

Who does he take orders from?

his father

who does his father take orders from?

I... I don't know, a man. Older, white hair, a robe. A dark purple robe and there's a... (counting) an eight pointed star on the front of the robe.

What color is the star?

its... either a brassy or a gold?

What does the star signify?

his rank

his rank in what organization?

Its um, it feels like um... a club. Like a um... like they know each other from long ago. Its like um, a club where you have a mentor and you’re always loyal to your mentor and I'm not talking about like skull and bones, I'm talking about something older and bigger.

Bohemian grove?

no

Masonry?

It felt like it was in ... um... flash through English parliament.

is it a cult?

no it doesn't feel like that it feels more private.

What are the results of the republican national convention in Tampa Bay, Florida during the weekend of August 30th, 2012?

A lot of old people are angry. The... consensus is... the older people they’re all.... its like they are all pointing at someone and saying, you're wrong and you know it. You're wrong and you know it.

Who is chosen as the republican candidate for the presidential election of 2012?

The current one The current one who is left standing right now

Ron paul?

No the other one

Mitt Romney?

But he doesn't have a...he doesn't have a second.

Mitt Romney doesn't have a vice president?

He doesn't have a second

A second what does that mean

He doesn't have his... its not locked in he can't decide.

Who do they choose between?

Whoever is going to be able to talk better while he's standing there. He's gotta test them both

Who are they?

(long pause)

Can you describe them??

no, I don't have.... (stutter) I feel like... they can't they can't pick one.

Proceed to November 5th, 2012 and tell me who the Vice Presidential candidate is ... for Mitt Romney. Who was chosen?

I don't see a face again. I don't I don't... the only thing I got was those stupid Mickey Mouse ears.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9488664
United States
07/19/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
....................bump

Please be very vigilant of the dark nefarious beings at all times, protect yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7196153
United States
07/20/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the Mickey Mouse thing, could this mean anything?

[link to washingtonexaminer.com]

Disney had offered the city the use of actors and actresses at no charge for a festival, on one condition: that Mayor Rendell would pose with Mickey Mouse. He refused.

"The previous mayor had posed with Mickey," Rendell said. "He wore the ears, the Mickey Mouse ears. Looked like a complete smacker."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/20/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Disney had offered the city the use of actors and actresses at no charge for a festival, on one condition: that Mayor Rendell would pose with Mickey Mouse. He refused.

"The previous mayor had posed with Mickey," Rendell said. "He wore the ears, the Mickey Mouse ears. Looked like a complete smacker."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7196153

Interesting, thanks!

I personally was thinking it might mean Marco Rubio?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/21/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spontaneous session tonight so no recording/transcript, but here are the higlights...

A missile/rocket on a looping trajectory

Romney does better at the RNC than They expect so a virus is released (with symptoms similar to mrsa and/or flesh-eating bacteria) that shows up as inflamed red 'trees' on people's bodies. It will be blamed on 'poor people's poor healthcare' and as a 'punishment' for Romney's success in Tampa. Possible epicenter is 'next to Tennessee'. The way it spreads is from contact with infected people and the inital patients/victims will be improperly treated which is why it spreads (on purpose).

The UN treaty will be signed by US, they will sneak it in and Abamo will tell everyone that it supercedes the constitution. They Will tell us that if we do not comply then they will send the military to our houses. People get very very very angry ('black anger') and it gets 'very dark'. They decide to tell everyone that it was a mistake and 'pull it back', because they think maybe this time they have pushed us too far.

The next massive solar flare will look like four lassos coming off of the sun and will be preceded by 'a new special kind of radar dish'.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7196153

Interesting, thanks!

I personally was thinking it might mean Marco Rubio?

I was thinking the same thing, but then saw that article, puzzling me further.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible that you could try doing a session for 10 years into the future?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/31/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Session performed July 15th, 2012

Proceed to January 25th 2013, Newark, NJ
what is the most significant threat to human life at that location at that time?

A giant it looks like a giant egg halfway in the ground. Um Like something wasn't finished getting built. Its it looks almost like its full of telephone wires and punch panels ... people ignore it except for the street punks. They're looking at it, they think its odd.

What is the egg's purpose?

Its white. And looks like a person could stand in it. At first you would think it, you would walk up to it and possibly buy a snow cone or something but its not right. You don't need the ability to bring in lots of little wires into something like that. Looks like um, really large post where you would run phone wires, cable, fiber through it. Its um, its a marker. It was not finished

Why is it a threat?

It threatens everyone. In a large area... know every word said. In a large area around that thing.

What is the most significant thread to American people's health and well-being in Newark NJ on Jan 25, 2013. Specifically their health and immune system.

Sewage. Sewage spill. It doesn't look like normal sewage. Broken pipe sewage, its up on the ground, its very army green. Its very watery.

What is dangerous about this sewage.

how did this sewage pipe break or leak?

There's you don't, you don’t see a pipe. Its running too freely its running too fast.

What is the cause?

(mutter) Its not a... its not a train, its um... its um like a subway car that's not underground and um the vibrations, vibrations are to blame.

is the leak intentional

yes

who intended for the leak to occur?

um the repairmen that show up are not repairmen

who are they?
They are there to finish what they started

What did they start?

the c...co...control box.

what is the control box

that... that egg thing is the control box

is that related to the sewage?

its ... they need more time... to finish it. Its...it grabs control of ... phones, cable, internet. Its a ... its a dead man’s switch.

Is the dead man’s switch related to the sewage spill?

They need a.... an accident to finish the wiring then they can turn it off and on at will.

Describe the order of events that include the sewage spill, and the egg and the repairmen who are not repairmen.

The egg box shows up, wires are moved and cut, then they stop, its more work than anticipated and they’re being watched by the younger people. Then the accident. Then they finish the wiring.

Then what occurs?

A test.

What are they testing

flipping the switch

what happens when they flip the switch?

you get nothing but what they tell you

what is significant about the sewage?

it shows the extent they will go to to hide in plain site

(snip for space)

Saw this thread/post/vid -- thought this was interesting and RELEVANT considering how close Newark is to NYC...

Thread: New yorkers cant start thier cars or unlock them

Are you in the dead zone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20980459

GLP