Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs

insertfunnyusername

User ID: 19544187
Greece
08/03/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs
New sessions with the allegorical hints were a great read Tandym!
applause
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1667343
United States
08/03/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
New sessions with the allegorical hints were a great read Tandym!
applause
 Quoting: insertfunnyusername

Thanks! :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20506600
United Kingdom
08/03/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get a life OP and lay off the comic books for a while
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/07/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYi, the other night we touched a little on poleshift & solar flares... I will post once I get the transcript typed up.

What I found interesting though is when I asked about poleshift, the answer he gave had to do with magnetic poleshift ... though there was a lot of 'water' in what he saw. Also he saw this as being in the future (as in ... not soon).

But when I asked him about the next mega solar flare, he described an event on the sun that caused the earth to tilt her head to take the brunt of the blow, almost as if she knew it was coming (because she and the sun have known each other a long time and this was not the first time that this had happened.) This seemed to me like it was actually a description of (what I would have called) a poleshift... so now I'm wondering if i need to change my definition and ask again a different way, such as 'change to the axial tilt of planet earth' or 'when planet earth next shifts on her axis'. What do you think?

Also -- I think this means that the axis of the earth may change (as has happened so far with Chile EQ and Japan EQ)... but not necessarily to the degree of what people expect from the movie 2012. I know I am not the first person to post this, though I did have a snippet about it awhile back... I will try to find that post and link it here.
 Quoting: tandym

Here it is...

Thread: Globe / Armillary Vision Snippet

Last night as I was falling asleep I got an image of a globe / armilary with a 'weather vane' type iron device showing North pointing to the 'right'. I could see the North American & South American continents.

It looked like this picture (see the one at the bottom of the page next to Axial Tilt):
[link to cimss.ssec.wisc.edu]

I got the impression that it was showing me the 'new' angle for the axial tilt which doesn't look that different from what is in the picture. I know people have mentioned the number '22' before and I notice that in this picture the minimum axial tilt is 22 degrees. I wonder if this means that our poleshift will be small on a macro scale, and shift us back to 22 degrees? Anything like that for the earth would be nothing -- but would still be HUGE for those of us who live upon her surface.

But survivable compared to the idea that the earth will shift 22 degrees (instead of 1.5 degrees as I am proposing).

Excerpt from linked article:
Axial Tilt
The tilt of the Earth also changes slightly, with a dominant cycle every 41,000 years. The change in angle of inclination is only about 1° from the present tilt, from 23.5 to 24.5°. However, Earth's tilt is a critical factor in climate resulting in very large differences in solar radiation. Changes in Earth's angle with respect to the Sun often go by the name "obliquity".

These three orbital variations take place simultaneously. LIke overlapping musical tones, these cycles create resonances that are not quite the same as the original cycles. The result is that the Earth's climate is affected by these Milankovitch cycles on four different periods: 19,000, 23,000, 41,000 and 100,000 years.

Widespread acceptance of Milankovitch’s theories occurred in the decades just after his death when investigations of sea floor sediments and the Vostok ice core exhibited periodicities matching his calculations.

Earth calling tandym come in please over
 Quoting: Roel

As you wish.... (responding to request of RV of center of the Earth 'now')

Proceed to the Center of the Earth, NOW
---------
There is Interest
There is something there
an It
It spins
not asleep
not hibernating
just 'is', just existing

WHAT does It look like?
There are seams
severely rounded off edges of 55 gallon drum
It knows we (humans) are here. It doesn't know why there are so many of us. It is indifferent.
It knows that we can't get to it
There are soldiers lining up, they go in but don't come out.
Shaking,vibrating
Its going to move like a dog shaking water off of itself -- that will be its way of 'sticking its tongue out at us'

CAN It decide not to shake
it can change if it wants to, it can do whatever it wants whenever
spool shaped -- spool shaped isn't really right (take an egg, take the top skinny 50% part, and mirror it, that is the sahpe)
Every once in awhile it wants to open its eye to see whats going on outside of it but it "can't"
It likes being warm -- the others 'died' because they got cold - and it was a race to see who could get "there" (here) first (because Earth is in the perfect spot to

support life)

WHAT about Mars?
No its cold, its dead (the 'being in the 'core' is dead)

WHAT about Venus?
Dead.

DOES it want anything? WHAT can we do to keep it from shaking us off of its back?
Bring It another one.
It would like another like It -- an It that lives in darkness
It hums

ARE there any beings down there by It? Does it communicate with other beings?
the deepest points of the ocean almost touch it. The water is black there. Black. And it hums, and the HUM is black

WHAT will be the most newsworthy event right before It shakes us off of its back
Something like the eiffel tower falls over -- it has a ball on top
it falls into some shallow water
shallow water reminds of 'high tide', not like a lake or pond

WHO is the President during this time?
A white man, older with white hair
He is pulling something that looks like gobs of tissue from a box, over and over, to make a point
There is mud all around; GIANT puddles, no, 'piles' or squirts? of mud

WHAT does New York look like during this time?
It looks the same

WHAT happens to the president by the end of his term? Is he re-elected?
No, he's a bridge

WHAT do you mean by bridge?
A bridge, a single term, to get us past this point (as if maybe he only intended to be there for one term because one was all that was needed)

WHAT is happening with the sun at this time?
long thing white lines curving off of the sun - leaving the sun - curving as they come off -- they look like 'Lunar Modules' (trails made by these Lunar Modules)
Like they were there and now that they've been seen, they have to leave
They left in a controlled way - they were machines

WHAT is the most newsworhty event that happens before the lunar modules leave the sun
An eiffel tower-like building falls over
it has a ball on top
People Watch it fall (it appears to fall in slow motion, but that is probably because it is so big)

WHAT is the most newsworthy item that happens right before the tower falls over
there is a test plane flight
everybody sees it and knows about it so the government doesn't bother hiding it
not secret
shaped like a bat plane or cylon fighter

WHERE are we? (we = he and I)
In a place where there are buildings with white roofs, like ice cream, like the capitol building, except for colored tiles down the front. We are looking out at the

horizon (shaped similar to a mosque or the onion-domed towers in Moscow)
It is bright, too bright for night, too dark for day. The horizon is very bright, not like a sunset. Its not natural.
We are waiting with others

ARE we in the United States?
No

ARE we in Russia?
No
There's a symbol. Its on the ground, its very large, its meant to be seen from above

A CropCircle?
No, its on pavement, concrete
it looks like a piece of toast with a plus sign in the middle - but if you take the plus sign and rotate it a little bit so the edges curl down. Then there are black

'appleseeds' at the end of each arm. (piece of toast resembles a tombstone shape, or a rectangle with one of the narrow ends 'rounded', apple seeds resemble tear

drops)

IS it a swastika?
No
Its a new symbol

WHAT does it mean?
We don't know yet.

HOW did we get there?
We aren't there, I can't find us. I don't think I am even me.

WHEN does this happen?
It feels like maybe a couple of years from now.

I went over an old session we did back in late March, and here is what I have found:

Coming up -- the earth will shake us off of her back, but before that happens, these things will happen in order:

A space plane will be seen by many people -- footage will be recorded. The government will not try to hide it, but they won't offer much information on it. (I think this will happen very soon... the session from the other night makes me think it might even happen on the 4th of July).

After that, a tall 'Eiffel Tower Object' will topple / fall. It will seem to fall in slow motion. It is positioned near shallow water. We don't think it is 'literally' the eiffel tower. (I think it may be some kind of golfball radar array)
**forgot to add that the 'eiffel tower-like object has a 'ball on top' hence why I think it might be a radar array.

After that, from the sun will come a 'flotilla' (my word) of 'lunar module-like machines/ships' that will stream forth from the sun (some portal opens perhaps? don't know).

This is all I have for now, but I will add in your request to the pool and see if anything else comes up.

Above quotes from June 1st Thread Page 6: Thread: Remote Viewing - June 1st, 2013 (Page 6)
Carol B.

User ID: 21050000
United States
08/07/2012 01:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for this most interesting thread!hf
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/07/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Carol B.

You're welcome!
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
08/07/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Carol B.

+1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/15/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
As you wish.... (responding to request of RV of center of the Earth 'now')

Proceed to the Center of the Earth, NOW

(snip)

WHAT is happening with the sun at this time?
long thing white lines curving off of the sun - leaving the sun - curving as they come off -- they look like 'Lunar Modules' (trails made by these Lunar Modules)
Like they were there and now that they've been seen, they have to leave
They left in a controlled way - they were machines

WHAT is the most newsworhty event that happens before the lunar modules leave the sun
An eiffel tower-like building falls over
it has a ball on top
People Watch it fall (it appears to fall in slow motion, but that is probably because it is so big)

WHAT is the most newsworthy item that happens right before the tower falls over
there is a test plane flight
everybody sees it and knows about it so the government doesn't bother hiding it
not secret
shaped like a bat plane or cylon fighter

Thread: Breaking!!!!!An unmanned aircraft designed to fly six times the speed of sound crashed over the Pacific Ocean, Air Force says. ?????
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/15/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am TRYING to find the post where he said around July 4th would be a space plane landing/crash -- and people "would think its a drone but its not a drone" and they wouldn't be sure if it was landing or crashing...

but I can't find the post. :-(

Thread: Breaking!!!!!An unmanned aircraft designed to fly six times the speed of sound crashed over the Pacific Ocean, Air Force says.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/15/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just keeping track of the ones I post:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

[link to neo.jpl.nasa.gov]
"Discovered by the LaSagra observatory in southern Spain, the small asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass within about 3.5 Earth radii of the Earth's surface on February 15, 2013. Although its size is not well determined, this near-Earth asteroid is thought to be about 45 meters in diameter. Asteroid 2012 DA14 will pass inside the geosynchronous satellite ring, located about 35,800 km above the equator. Its orbit about the sun can bring it no closer to the Earth's surface than 3.2 Earth radii on February 15, 2013. On this date, the asteroid will travel rapidly from the southern evening sky into the northern morning sky with its closest Earth approach occurring about 19:26 UTC when it will achieve a magnitude of less than seven, which is somewhat fainter than naked eye visibility. About 4 minutes after its Earth close approach, there is a good chance it will pass into the Earth's shadow for about 18 minutes or so before reappearing from the eclipse. When traveling rapidly into the northern morning sky, 2012 DA14 will quickly fade in brightness. "

Kinda sad that it took cliff saying something along the line of a asteroid hitting us for me to just find this out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17938051

From My husband's RV session last night when asked about the next meteor impact:

February
4114 3007 (or could be 3007 4114)
Red earth (like new mexico? arizona?)
Water - there is a lake now where there was not one before.
**edit -- he speaks in the present tense, so this means that currently there is no lake, but there WILL be one

Our analysis, if the numbers are coordinates, then this is either a place in Turkey or a place in Saudi Arabia. February came through loud and clear but not the year. Also -- in light of the Farsight.org video -- how do we know this is 'our' timeline and not another?

41.14, 30.07 [link to maps.google.com]

or

30.07, 41.14 [link to maps.google.com]

Interesting ... THIS was d-el3t3d. (link above)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/15/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proceed to July 4th 2012, Washington DC, describe what you see

What is the most significant thing that happens in the United States on janu- July 4th 2012? caught myself this time...!

A white wing -- some white pointy like a. People see something? Um. People aren't quite certain whether they see something that looks like a big white flying wing? A giant arrowhead? They're not sure if its landing very quickly or whether it came down like a crash. Some people think it’s a drone. It’s not its ah, it’s a wing that looks like a giant wing. It’s a wing plane.

Where does this happen?

north - northern part of Nevada. In that area. Draw a um --- 500 mile circle at the top of Nevada. Put it in there.

How many people see this flying wing?

Can't tell how many people witnessed it. Its... People see it with their eyes. It’s on the -- there's footage of it -- its on the news. And uh -- government's talking about it Or Somebody's making an announcement about it. It’s not being covered up -- you just don't know what it is.

Found these links, none really satisfy me/the description though :-( The top on eis the 'best' but... I feel like I am tryin to force the description to describe the event. Oh well.

[link to www.mufon.com]

12 2012-07-05 2012-07-05 {ck} Ball of Fire, Looked like plane on fire! OH, US

Long Description of Sighting Report
I was outside taking in the fresh air & my attention was suddenly distracted from this ball of fire in the sky! This happened at 02:10am EST on July 5th, 2012. I was so shocked & in awe, I could not move. This fireball headed EAST in a slow steady speed, gradually changed its path towards SOUTHEAST. I was finally able to run inside, inform my husband about this, and when I came right back, the fireball was heading WEST/SOUTHWEST, fire flame like colors were slowly fading as it was picking up speed & looked like it was losing altitude and looked like it was going to crash. I lost sight of the fireball once it was blocked by a building in front of me.

I have called a local news radio station, the regional & local FAA, & a respected local news station and have informed them all about this incident. I may sound crazy to them but I now know that others have seen this in other states in the US.

I really wish I had grabbed my husbands binoculars or video taped this because it was the scariest thing I have ever seen in the sky.

June 20th
---------------
[link to www.gazette.com] (interesting comments down below)

[link to www.denver.post.com] (interesting comments)

[link to www.theufochronicles.com]

[link to www.amsmeteors.org]

Thread: Breaking!!!!!An unmanned aircraft designed to fly six times the speed of sound crashed over the Pacific Ocean, Air Force says.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/15/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Proceed to July 4th 2012, Washington DC, describe what you see

What is the most significant thing that happens in the United States on janu- July 4th 2012? caught myself this time...!

A white wing -- some white pointy like a. People see something? Um. People aren't quite certain whether they see something that looks like a big white flying wing? A giant arrowhead? They're not sure if its landing very quickly or whether it came down like a crash. Some people think it’s a drone. It’s not its ah, it’s a wing that looks like a giant wing. It’s a wing plane.

Where does this happen?

north - northern part of Nevada. In that area. Draw a um --- 500 mile circle at the top of Nevada. Put it in there.

How many people see this flying wing?

Can't tell how many people witnessed it. Its... People see it with their eyes. It’s on the -- there's footage of it -- its on the news. And uh -- government's talking about it Or Somebody's making an announcement about it. It’s not being covered up -- you just don't know what it is.

Interesting that my post that was quoted above... also d-l3t3'd.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/15/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, Ok -- I will go grab some lunch & then I will post! :-)

It (the d3'l3't'd post) was the post right after this one on pg5 in which I prefaced the transcript with words being changed, etc.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/15/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually looking at the phrasing, I wonder how much else was removed? It seems "caught myself this time" would indicate at least one more section above that one...
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 21782117
Greece
08/15/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Juliebean

User ID: 2299241
United States
08/15/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op- do you have any new sessions you can post? They are so interesting!!
Anne O'Mally

User ID: 21924242
United States
08/16/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is a 'new' spy jet called the aurora.

[link to www.military-quotes.com]

[link to www.urbanghostsmedia.com]

i am convinced that what people are reporting as ufo's are in fact military operatives. there was a thread on a sighting, with picture, and others commented having see the same thing....i believe it is this aurora.

look at the pics and read the capabilities. :)

BACK TO THREAD...STILL READING...

caps lock...
worth my weight in squirrels.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
08/16/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Dallas Tx. Aerial Pesticide Spraying starts TODAY

**Session Date: July 12, 2012

Describe what you see.

A um… civilian ship … um, is in orbit. I want to like use the word dragon?

OK, what about the ship?

Its – it looks like it’s in a, a low earth orbit. While that’s going a-around, it looks like it’s going around the earth, but it’s just going really slow. I see also a um, like a white parachute top. It looks kinda like a flower – flower, flower petals shaped like a white parachute top.

What is attached to the parachute?

A … salt shaker? Looks like a salt shaker or a pepper shaker.

What is contained within the structure that looks like a salt shaker?

Ah – dust dirt granules seeds. It’s … it’s, It’s pouring out, it’s sand before it gets to the ground

Follow it to the ground, describe what you see.

I see a pasture, looks like a dairy farm.

What country?

It looks like Missouri? I don’t recognize the trees.

When the structure that looks like a salt shaker touches the ground, what happens?

Nothing, it’s empty

Are there any markings on the salt shaker?

No.

What is the most significant threat from the salt shaker?

I see lots like winged grasshoppers. A lot of them. Not coming from it but in the trees. A lot of them.

Are they related to the salt shaker that landed in the field?

Yeah. It was ... there’s a… it’s not retrieved. It stays there. And there’s, the um, a lot of shadows zipping around those have got to be buzzards flying around.

In what way are the grasshoppers related to the salt shaker?

That area got changed.

In what way? How is it different?

Something was added. Added to the ground. Like step … step 2 add something to the ground, step 1 was add something to the water.

What did step 1 and step 2 accomplish? What is the goal?
Its um, step 1 was a um, test. Poison the water and kill off the animals and step 2 was to do a similar thing to the land.

Who is in charge of this plan to perform this test?
I see ah… um… a full body robe, rainbow type material, it’s shimmery kind of purple, kind of gold It shimmers a lot and has a little skull cap with two little ears on it. Made of the same material.

What shape are the ears on the skull cap?

Miniature little cat ears. Little triangles. Pyramids. They look like little pyramid ears. And the person is walking away from a conference table. There’s no one else at the table I can see. They’re walking quickly from the table on the left side like they’re going to the door.

What country is this person in at that moment?

Mmm, I don’t, I don’t know. The picture was too fast.

Return to the moment that the granules begin dropping out of the salt shaker as it descends from the parachute. Do you have that moment?

Yes

Follow the granules to the ground and describe what you see.

I see a cicada bug. Cicada, a cicada bug, And I see ah, like a mosquito type of bug, but it looks mechanical. Imagine a mosquito built out of two types of objects, itty bitty metal tubes and itty bitty marshmallow shapes.

Are the cicadas also built out of these shapes?

No

The cicadas are alive?

They seem to be

What do these artificial mosquitoes do? What is their purpose?

I can’t tell whether they absorb and exhale or just exhale something out.

What happens when they exhale out? What happens to the plants and animals around it?

E-Everything gets quiet like a giant metal cage over the area.

What is the purpose of making everything quiet?

t-to place a call to a woman and ask for help and she will graciously allow help to be given.

To whom?

She’s a… she’s a pig. She has the face of a pig.

Who does she grant help to?

A, a… the farmers in the center

What kind of help do they require?

They want any-- any help. They need help and their man is going tp make the call and the pig woman is going to graciously give it to them But it’s an act.

Who does the pig woman work for?

I can’t she’s… she’s on the phone, she’s not alone. There’s people beside her behind her and I … the ag… econ ag treasury… constitutional merit.

Constitutional merit – is that a part of where she works?
(pause) You said this was a test? Proceed to the point at which this step one, step two is used in a broader sense that is not a test. Do you have that moment?

No, step one was a test. Step two was taking it a step further.

To step three? What is step three?

Orange clouds.

Where can orange clouds be seen?

Th… they proceed before thunderstorms. And there’s fruit – large fruit

In the clouds?

No. Large. Grapefruit trees?

And what happens to these trees?

Nothing happens to the fruit, The orangey orange clouds are for the people

What does it do to the people?

Skin color changes, weakness, not hungry, makes you want to stay inside and it’s really hazy. Very smoggy looking.

What are the long-term effects of this?

Holding your…. Putting your hands between your bellybutton and your groin… and ah, when you when you blood… on your butt.

Who is the perpetrator of this orange cloud?

Um, odd looking helicopters. They … they’re not marked.
But perfect box letters and they…the D is like an 8 and the H is capitalized and the S is like a square-ish… a square letter S.

DHS?

Yes

What color are the helicopters?

White and black like a knockoff of a police helicopter
And these helicopters are they the ones that produce the orange clouds?

They’re looking at the… they’re looking at it for us.

So they are not to blame for the orange clouds?

I don’t trust them.

Who is to blame for the orange clouds? Who ordered the orange clouds to be spread? Do you have this person?

No. It feels like a… like a deception. Like um…

Who is being blamed for the orange clouds?

Mmmmmm, rain cloud seeders. it’s like it was um agricultural assistance. And then comments like ‘Hey that’s not what we spread’

Describe the weather patterns when the orange clouds first appear.

Heat waves going from … picture waves hitting a shore. Three waves, four waves, five waves, all hitting the shore in a pattern. And turn those into heat waves going from northwest to southeast across the united states

Describe the activity of the sun during this time

A jagged … like a, a printout a…mmmm a bar graph a graph with the jaggy lines on it. And there’s a a gradual increase and there’s a shape like a jagged volcano in the center of the graph and then it comes gradually back down

What month and what year does this occur?

24 12… 24… 12… Could be 12 24. it’s cooler when it happens.

What is the result of the jagged line activity from the sun?

I don’t see people. It seems kinda pink outside and there’s nobody out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2475575
United States
08/18/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tandym, have you checked your mail?

If not, I have a request... In a future RV session, can you check out the date of September 20, 2012, Columbus Ohio.

That date and location, is important to me, personally.

If you hit on anything, please, let me know privately first.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tandym, have you checked your mail?

If not, I have a request... In a future RV session, can you check out the date of September 20, 2012, Columbus Ohio.

That date and location, is important to me, personally.

If you hit on anything, please, let me know privately first.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2475575

Of course.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op- do you have any new sessions you can post? They are so interesting!!
 Quoting: Juliebean

Working on it!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/20/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could you be a little more specific on why? And what can\'t we Imagine?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9734702

Sure, No food, no water, no gasoline, no electricity, no transportation of any kind, no stores, worthless cash! People hunting other people for food! When I say its over i mean its fucking over.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17710102

and what exactly is the trigger for this to happen?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11995984

the trigger has already happend, everything you see on tv is fake and is all about getting obama reelected.

November 6th the election november 7th the crash.

**Again, some words have been changed

Proceed to Tuesday, November 6th, 2012. What is the most significant event that occurs in the United States on that day?

The Tnediserp’s going to be traveling. He's not gonna uh-- he's not going to be on the plane on that day. He'll be near the plane.

Why is he traveling?

I see like ah...a close-up of -- looks like hands. A close-up of hands holding... bat boomerangs. L-Like batman's boomerangs?

What else do you see?

Ball bearings? And then... looks like a like the... looking down at the individual cells in the hive? And then...

What material is that made out of?

Looked like a schematic? A blueprint? Something that has lots of those container type shapes -- they're not separate -- they're actually -they actually are touching each other like a beehive. so It’s a schematic for something.

How is that related to the Tnediserp?

A new technology. He... he's taking credit for it. (mumble) Discovery ... Everybody knows he's a liar. He didn't invent that. He's just saying he did.

Everyone knows he's a liar? or just some people know he's a liar?

Everyone around my point of view.

What is the most newsworthy event that occurs on November 6th, 2012

Everything feels like its slowing down. Like um. A blue train engine, like it slides sideways on a train track and it falls into -- and it looks like it goes into sand and it’s still moving, its going slow...everything is moving slow.

Does this happen in the United states?

It’s all over.

Are people injured?

I don't see anybody hurt. I see -- I see people trudging onward despite how much slowness, difficulty to do things... everything is very hard to do.

What are you and I doing on November 6th, 2012?

Fixing a ... ceiling fan? Or looking at a... boat propeller? A ceiling fan, a prop, a boat propeller item? It’s not in water.

Are we together?

Yeah. There's a strong smell of old motor oil in this building.

Which building are we in ?

Its whitish yellow in the top 50% , greenish on the bottom 50%. It’s like a its either a boat house or a shed. It smells like old oil.

Is anyone with us?

Somebody. There's a guy showing us... he has short, greasy hair ,Whatever we were talking about he said I don't know, I just don't know. He's unsure of whatever it is we're there for.

Why are we there? (long pause)

We're helping him turn something? Fix something?

Is there anything else?

Not there.

Does that mean that there's something somewhere else?

no I just can't see anything else.

**edit to add that 'words' have been modified slightly from their original representation. You will know what they are when you see them...

Proceed to November 7th, 2012 -- the day after election day. What is the reaction of the American people?

Its broken

What's broken?

The system

Is that what people say?

There's a, they don't have to say it they believe it.

Does everyone believe it?

There's there's a picture of um, train tunnel. A train tunnel? A highway tunnel? Underground tunnel popping out and goes into a river or something. Its broken.

The tunnel is broken?

Yeah like - that's what they get for being broken

How did the tunnel break?

Accident. Like Diana.

Who was in the car?

Nope - it’s not a car. It’s not really an accident.

Were there people injured or killed in the accident?

No. But it’s time to get to work again. Just in time.

Just in time for who?

For him

Who is him?

O’LLama. He gets to save the world on the next day. Time to get to work again.

In which way does he save the world?

No he's going to use it. Its gonna, its perfect

what is perfect?

The opportunity

What is the opportunity?

To - to go after those that broke it.

Who broke the tunnel?

He did (emphatic)

What are the repercussions of him breaking the tunnel?

It's -- it's our fault. People like us.

In what city is the tunnel?

It goes from... one side of the water ... the tunnel is in New York? It’s a big city.

What is the result of O’LLama saving the world so to speak on the day after election day? What does it set in motion?

A King. I see um... a ribbon blue white red striped ribbon going across his chest from shoulder to hip and he's holding up his hand like has a king. Mona- Monarch?

What day does that happen?

After an aircraft carrier is named after him

Is he still Tnediserp of the United states at that time?

It’s really weird. Because we don't... mmmmm. He's gonna l-... he's gonna leave with that thing on his chest.

To go where?

He's not Tnediserp when he gets it. He's in Europe. He's still controlling things.

Is he in control?

He’s not Tnediserp -- he doesn't need it anymore. Gah -- he's like the queen.

Is he the antichrist?

Ah he's -- he's the spokesperson for the united nations -- the UN. He's beyond -- he's beyond the reaches of the united states courts.

Who are his masters?

He's got two or three handlers. Old white guys.

Does he take orders from them?

yes

What are they telling him to do?

It’s a new... a knot. It’s a Celtic knot to tie everything together. Under ... like a knot. You tie it all together like a knot.

What is their motive for tying everything together like a knot?

Removing ... we're a wedge. The United States -- we are us -- the people? We’re a wedge. they don't like it -- we keep getting in their way.

What is happening in the United States at this time?

It’s still like it is right now. The people are unhappy. It’s still the United States. It feels like -- it feels like eight years -- eight years later.... e-e-e about eight.

Are you and I still living at (our address)

I-- I don't think so. It feels dark. If Things are really dark, we would leave. If it gets really dark where we live, we would leave.

Dark outside?

Yeah. We don't stay in darkness

why is it dark outside?

It’s just sad

where do we go?

We would -- we would go north again

Again? Have we gone north before?

It’s like we keep going north. And then it gets dark and sad, and we go north again.

How do we live?

Nothing.... nothing really changes us. We’re still the same.

We still love one another?

Yeah. We still believe what we believe. Nothing changes our mind. Feels like we keep something on our chest -- near our chest.

What is it?

Our hand? Our hand on our chest? I don't know.

What state are we in?

Can't tell

Are we staying in the United States?

Yeah, I think we are. There's a lot of choices.

What is our best choice?

Always listen. Listen to everything. Let ... blend in.

Do we still make movies? **(we are involved in independent film)

It doesn't smell like movies

What does it smell like?

Like um... bare metal. Like um. Naked steel? You know, raw fresh steel.

Is that our job, is that what we do?

No, it’s not a job. It’s just -- that's the smell.
anonymous
User ID: 10922110
United States
08/21/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think remote viewers, view to find other remote viewers.

Quoting: Diamond Dust

I've had that happen.
 Quoting: Half Past Midnight

I had a conversation with a RV once who did consultation for the police. They were trying to find a serial killer. So, her and her colleague attempted to RV the killer. It turned out the killer was a RV too, in fact far stronger than either of them, and could see them as they saw him. He gave them a warning to stop, which they did and she stopped all work with the police after that. She also went on to tell me that many predatory criminals(killers, rapists, child abductors,etc) have this ability as well, which is what makes them harder to catch and easier to find their victims.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/21/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've had that happen.

I had a conversation with a RV once who did consultation for the police. They were trying to find a serial killer. So, her and her colleague attempted to RV the killer. It turned out the killer was a RV too, in fact far stronger than either of them, and could see them as they saw him. He gave them a warning to stop, which they did and she stopped all work with the police after that. She also went on to tell me that many predatory criminals(killers, rapists, child abductors,etc) have this ability as well, which is what makes them harder to catch and easier to find their victims.
 Quoting: anonymous 10922110

That is really, really creepy.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 22243030
United States
08/21/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've had that happen.

Quoting: anonymous 10922110

That is really, really creepy.

VERY creepy indeed! Chilling actually. Like a mirror in a mirror in a mirror paranoid
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just keeping track:
Thread: Need help figuring out what this is Thoth just had me draw up. (Page 2)

Hmmmm...I can see that. What about that black star thingy in the middle, what is that? He was very detailed about drawing that part.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7494414

The 'cross'

or IOW

'X' marks the spot.

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

I love you GLP, I am getting so much insight. Now what about this Ophiuchus sign or month? What's the name of the month coinciding with the time of this sign?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7494414

Interesting! When my husband was doing a remote viewing session the other night one of the images he got was of a SNAKE wrapped around an old style alarm CLOCK, perched on the end of a bannister (stair railing). The meaning I drew from that was that we are running out of time, or that 'the time' is near.

Also during this session he saw a jaguar with antelope horns and cris-crossing ribbons hanging down (two ribbons).

There was also a symbol that was like a black 'X' with rounded ends (about 4-5 inches across) and a silver spiral in the center about the size of a quarter.

More later.
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
08/29/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remote Viewing Warnings Discussed

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/29/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
...conducted on August 29, 2012

So we settled in to RV this evening – and normally there’s a ‘warm up’ period in which I let him settle into the meditation before I really ask the questions I want answers to. I have noticed over the last few months that these ‘warm up sessions’ often have pertinent information in them which I find very curious… This time was even more curious since the first thing he mentioned seeing was a sinkhole. And I hadn’t even asked him to take a look at anything yet. So I figured sinkhole must be important for us to know which is why it was brought forward like that.

So here it is – please keep in mind that when I asked specifically about ASSUMPTION later on in the session, he didn’t get anything…. So I think that this sinkhole is not necessarily the SAME as the one we are all so worried about. However with that said, it was very interesting … I will share my thoughts on it at the end:

From a bird’s eye view he saw a sinkhole next to a large city – he could see that it was very, very big. When he got closer to the sinkhole he smelled a very strong odor of sewage and saw ‘green water’ coming out of a very large pipe and gushing into the hole. He also saw GEARS like big metal iron gears (like the Guts of BIG BEN the clock tower) and he hears the words ‘Run Check 20’ then ‘Check the gears for seismic activity’ and saw antenna/whippy poles scattered around the edge of the sinkhole.

I had him rewind in time to the beginning (3 days before) and he saw that in the place where the sinkhole would be was a park with a a faded wooden sign painted brown with carved letters that used to be painted yellow. What he could read was something similar to: ‘ACCLAIM’ AISE or ACELSTE or ACLIAISE. At the park were old fashioned monkey bars, etc. He saw people walking, a woman talking on a cell phone who said ‘Mesa Gardens’ and older style brick buildings like one might find in Grapevine, Texas. The sinkhole had not appeared yet.

Fast Forward (FF) +1 day: foundation problems on one of the brick buildings… The foundation guys are trying to pawn it off on the city to fix and the city says that the building is old and the ‘sub foundation’ is collapsing.

FF +8 hours : some activity in the air, F4s, one or two, painted a whitish grey, they fly over and then he heads on radio chatter ‘follow glide path’ to “Mazoo-ah” shelter (his pronunciation). When I asked him to follow the F4’s he asked where Wright Patterson was (OHIO_) and he said that it popped into his head and where they F4s were landing was very big and spacious/wide runway, like it was used to having much larger planes land there.

FF +8 hours: Yellow Caution tape is falling int the hole… the hole starts in the day time
When I asked him to go down into the hole he saw what he described as an upside-down mountain – a gigantic cavern bigger than Texas Ranger Stadium and a cave that fed in and out of it. When I asked him what caused the hole he said the ‘air pressure left’… the ‘air’ that was holding up the roof must have leaked out or something. I asked him to find the time when the air pressure leaves and he says that people who are ‘a ways’ away lose their electricity for ‘awhile’ (a long while, at least a few days before the hole appeared) and this was one of the signs. At this point he also saw a puppet store (with muppets (Fozzie specifically) and marionettes). It did not have electricity either.

FF +8 hours – red dirt, really red dirt &broken water pipes pouring into the sinkhole. Then when I asked if the city had been evacuated he said he seemed to be in a helicopter with a (white) newscaster over the scene who said the following: “The scene is stupendous”, “The carnage is incomprehensible”, ’Its like God flushed his toilet”
Looking down on the hole he saw not people falling into it and no ‘dead bodies’

FF +4 days -- “Its done” How much of the city remains? A large portion is safe. About 5% - 10% is destroyed.

At this point I asked him to proceed to Assumption Parish, LA and he saw a red candle burning in a jar in either an old person’s house or a church. When I asked him to find the sinkhole he could not zero in on it. … We will try again later.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19195341
United States
08/29/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Tandym, been watching for this one.

BTW, your post on the Assumption thread about the deleted thread from last year about zombies and Synthia... do you have any more info on this. It hits close to home and would like to know more.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/29/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Tandym, been watching for this one.

BTW, your post on the Assumption thread about the deleted thread from last year about zombies and Synthia... do you have any more info on this. It hits close to home and would like to know more.
 Quoting: AC 5341

pm me your email and I will send you the file.

GLP