Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
08/29/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remote Viewing Discussion -- future times / places / spontaneous OBEs
...conducted on August 29, 2012

So we settled in to RV this evening – and normally there’s a ‘warm up’ period in which I let him settle into the meditation before I really ask the questions I want answers to. I have noticed over the last few months that these ‘warm up sessions’ often have pertinent information in them which I find very curious… This time was even more curious since the first thing he mentioned seeing was a sinkhole. And I hadn’t even asked him to take a look at anything yet. So I figured sinkhole must be important for us to know which is why it was brought forward like that.

So here it is – please keep in mind that when I asked specifically about ASSUMPTION later on in the session, he didn’t get anything…. So I think that this sinkhole is not necessarily the SAME as the one we are all so worried about. However with that said, it was very interesting … I will share my thoughts on it at the end:

From a bird’s eye view he saw a sinkhole next to a large city – he could see that it was very, very big. When he got closer to the sinkhole he smelled a very strong odor of sewage and saw ‘green water’ coming out of a very large pipe and gushing into the hole. He also saw GEARS like big metal iron gears (like the Guts of BIG BEN the clock tower) and he hears the words ‘Run Check 20’ then ‘Check the gears for seismic activity’ and saw antenna/whippy poles scattered around the edge of the sinkhole.

I had him rewind in time to the beginning (3 days before) and he saw that in the place where the sinkhole would be was a park with a a faded wooden sign painted brown with carved letters that used to be painted yellow. What he could read was something similar to: ‘ACCLAIM’ AISE or ACELSTE or ACLIAISE. At the park were old fashioned monkey bars, etc. He saw people walking, a woman talking on a cell phone who said ‘Mesa Gardens’ and older style brick buildings like one might find in Grapevine, Texas. The sinkhole had not appeared yet.

Fast Forward (FF) +1 day: foundation problems on one of the brick buildings… The foundation guys are trying to pawn it off on the city to fix and the city says that the building is old and the ‘sub foundation’ is collapsing.

FF +8 hours : some activity in the air, F4s, one or two, painted a whitish grey, they fly over and then he heads on radio chatter ‘follow glide path’ to “Mazoo-ah” shelter (his pronunciation). When I asked him to follow the F4’s he asked where Wright Patterson was (OHIO_) and he said that it popped into his head and where they F4s were landing was very big and spacious/wide runway, like it was used to having much larger planes land there.

FF +8 hours: Yellow Caution tape is falling int the hole… the hole starts in the day time
When I asked him to go down into the hole he saw what he described as an upside-down mountain – a gigantic cavern bigger than Texas Ranger Stadium and a cave that fed in and out of it. When I asked him what caused the hole he said the ‘air pressure left’… the ‘air’ that was holding up the roof must have leaked out or something. I asked him to find the time when the air pressure leaves and he says that people who are ‘a ways’ away lose their electricity for ‘awhile’ (a long while, at least a few days before the hole appeared) and this was one of the signs. At this point he also saw a puppet store (with muppets (Fozzie specifically) and marionettes). It did not have electricity either.

FF +8 hours – red dirt, really red dirt &broken water pipes pouring into the sinkhole. Then when I asked if the city had been evacuated he said he seemed to be in a helicopter with a (white) newscaster over the scene who said the following: “The scene is stupendous”, “The carnage is incomprehensible”, ’Its like God flushed his toilet”
Looking down on the hole he saw not people falling into it and no ‘dead bodies’

FF +4 days -- “Its done” How much of the city remains? A large portion is safe. About 5% - 10% is destroyed.

At this point I asked him to proceed to Assumption Parish, LA and he saw a red candle burning in a jar in either an old person’s house or a church. When I asked him to find the sinkhole he could not zero in on it. … We will try again later.
 Quoting: tandym

WOW, just wow.

[link to issuesoncall.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/29/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
conducted on August 22, 2012:

In this session I asked him to view October 20, 2012

He saw a person standing on the sidewalk in front of a house (1950s-1960s style, single story, dark yellow or light faded brown/tan shingle-style siding) where a white van has been crookedly parked on the road in front of it (sort of 'sideways, like it slid on ice) and that there is some snow on the ground.

This person was wearing a 'rainbow' colored beanie and mittens. He could not tell at first whether it was a man or woman (the stature was slight) but after some examination, he said that they had a beaky nose and based upon the feet and they way they were carrying themselves & standing he thought it was most likely a man.

This man was holding some sort of wooden dowel in his hand and not doing anything with it -- and that is when my husband said the person looked right at him & knew he was there. The person refused to do anything because he knew my husband was watching.

Then I had him rewind 5 minutes and he could see that the man was pulling a bunch of these dowels out of a long bag and an 'X' shaped stand that had a hole in the middle, like a christmas tree stand.

Then I had him fast-forward 5 minutes and he could see that the person was talking to someone on a walkie talkie -- telling them that he was not alone (because he could sense my husband was there viewing him)

When I had him view the other end of the conversation he saw an image of a black / bony cow skull on a person's head

Back to the assembly of the rods & stand... he saw plastic also and he knew that it was to create a frame so that they could put the plastic around the van and isolate it when they 'smog it'.

Then I asked what happens when someone touches it and he said that's the trick -- they drive it through a crowd of people and all someone has to do is bump it. It gets on their clothing and they take it home with them.

So then he says he sees the van pushing people out of the way, people are dressed for winter, so it can't be florida, and there's a name there ... something like 'Olean Blvd' or something that starts with an O.

I ask him to follow a person home who was bumped by the van and he said that person developed burning eyes & raised red welts and fever. The person goes to the ER and his condition is mistaken for burns. The skin turns white / raw like popped blisters (really raw and really red, like its literally burning)

He said it doesn't seem transferrable or contagious, but everyone who bumps into the white van or is pushed out of the way by it is affected by it . Dozens and Dozens and Dozens of people affected.
odinson222

User ID: 20534812
United States
08/30/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19195341
United States
08/30/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The session from the 22nd is interesting/creepy.
Is that the first time he has had someone look at him and know he was there ?
odinson222

User ID: 1138685
United States
09/06/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19195341
United States
09/08/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3174767
United States
09/08/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The session from the 22nd is interesting/creepy.
Is that the first time he has had someone look at him and know he was there ?
 Quoting: AC 5341

No, its happened a couple of other times. Those other times, the sessions or subjects were not related. Neither are they related from the latest one. It always surprises him when it happens -- but to be honest, he rarely sees people in his sessions. Usually its as if he's looking at a place just before people get up for the day. Sometimes he will say it seems like people should be there (or that they are dead or the place is abandoned) and other times he will say that its just empty (as if everyone goes indoors while he is looking).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1913877
United States
09/12/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was wondering how he could have seen 'the future' and and I explained to him that all moments in time are 'in the now' and that the only reason we experience them linearly is because we are trapped in a meat body while we are here.

This is an interesting concept that I think about a lot. Is our future a predestined script, or do we make our own story? Edgar Cayce likened life to a river that branched out in many directions, and we choose our own path from our place where we are now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
He was wondering how he could have seen 'the future' and and I explained to him that all moments in time are 'in the now' and that the only reason we experience them linearly is because we are trapped in a meat body while we are here.

This is an interesting concept that I think about a lot. Is our future a predestined script, or do we make our own story? Edgar Cayce likened life to a river that branched out in many directions, and we choose our own path from our place where we are now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1913877

I think its a combo... we have a path with milestones, but there are many ways to 'get there'
SkinnyChic

User ID: 24412412
United States
09/26/2012 12:35 AM

Report Abusive Post

I think its a combo... we have a path with milestones, but there are many ways to 'get there'

Glad to see you back OP! I have missed your input on this thread as well as others. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to see you back OP! I have missed your input on this thread as well as others. hf
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

wabishkaeyabe
User ID: 24270606
United States
09/26/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Tandym -

I've been wondering if anything your husband does has any effect on the physical world. Up north here there used to be a medicine man that could astral project and cure people who were in the hospital. Many stories say the person involved could see him and talk with him. They were never scared, startled maybe, but accepted his presence as natural. This may have something to do with where you guys are headed.

Best to ya'.

giigowabamin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9488664
United States
09/26/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi tandym.

Have you heard of Douglas James Cottrell, intuitive healer.

[link to www.douglasjamescottrell.com]

He used to do health readings in trance on a couch, just like Edgar kayce did.

How different would be using your technique to tap into that kind of info.

Fascinating.

I would like to do that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
09/26/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW ! Glad to see you back. I hope all is well for you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Tandym -

I've been wondering if anything your husband does has any effect on the physical world. Up north here there used to be a medicine man that could astral project and cure people who were in the hospital. Many stories say the person involved could see him and talk with him. They were never scared, startled maybe, but accepted his presence as natural. This may have something to do with where you guys are headed.

Best to ya'.

giigowabamin
 Quoting: wabishkaeyabe 24270606

I have never asked him to try anything like that from his meditative state, though as you know from other things I have said, he does have an energy that he can use for a reiki type of healing.

I will ask him to try that! What you say makes sense as to why sometimes 'people' there can 'see' him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW ! Glad to see you back. I hope all is well for you.

You too!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi tandym.

Have you heard of Douglas James Cottrell, intuitive healer.

[link to www.douglasjamescottrell.com]

He used to do health readings in trance on a couch, just like Edgar kayce did.

How different would be using your technique to tap into that kind of info.

Fascinating.

I would like to do that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9488664

I have seen some of his videos, I find them interesting though I am undecided about him. Gee, that makes me sound elitest doesn't it?

The fact is, I am undecided about what my husband can 'do' (and he is more skeptical than I) but I keep posting so that we can have a record of it in case one day it will matter.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/27/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
reminds me of a couple of things in this thread.

[link to www.youtube.com]

SkinnyChic

User ID: 24728926
United States
10/01/2012 01:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Any new sessions to share? thanks! hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1667343
United States
10/01/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't record the last one but here are the highlights...

Romney Wins -- but as Obama shakes his hand to congratulate him, he says to Mitt, "It's not over yet". Mitt just smiles his million dollar smile. Then, before he leaves office, Obama enacts policy that allows muslims to live 'outside' of USA laws (sharia law??) which causes unrest & even more polarization among the citizens of the USA. People finally begin 'choosing sides' (this sounds very bad to me).

The sinkhole will continue to grow, but won't 'explode' (probably) before March of next year. However, it will eventually become *massive*. No timeline on how fast that happens though.

When I asked "when will the economy collapse" he said "never, it will never collapse... it can't collapse if they won't ADMIT that it is collapsing". So then I switched tactics and asked when we will face hyper- inflation and he said that it has already begun.
---

The last time we had a session I didn't write it down since it seemed mostly revolving around our family but the gist was -- we were traveling (again) and it was very 'dusty' as we were wearing masks and goggles. We were in a caravan of 4x4's going offroad in... the desert? (red rocks?). Everyone was calm, we all knew that there was someone waiting for us, but we didn't know who. It was a community agreement that if you couldn't keep up, you were left behind... so everyone there had basic mechanic skills, etc. My daughter was there... about 3 years or so older than she is now. My son was somewhere else 'fighting' (resistance? military? not sure) and my stepson was with his mother & family... thinking 'maybe this was the wrong choice'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23793796
United States
10/01/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The last time we had a session I didn't write it down since it seemed mostly revolving around our family but the gist was -- we were traveling (again) and it was very 'dusty' as we were wearing masks and goggles. We were in a caravan of 4x4's going offroad in... the desert? (red rocks?). Everyone was calm, we all knew that there was someone waiting for us, but we didn't know who. It was a community agreement that if you couldn't keep up, you were left behind... so everyone there had basic mechanic skills, etc. My daughter was there... about 3 years or so older than she is now. My son was somewhere else 'fighting' (resistance? military? not sure) and my stepson was with his mother & family... thinking 'maybe this was the wrong choice'.

Do you really want to know?

What if when the time comes you are invited to join a group/community of survivors in an already ready safe zone in west-central Utah?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for that last update. You guys always come out with good stuff and even some validation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23793796
United States
10/01/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sent you a few lines, explanation...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you really want to know?

What if when the time comes you are invited to join a group/community of survivors in an already ready safe zone in west-central Utah?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23793796

Sent you a few lines, explanation...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23793796

Utah has definitely occurred to me, also I wonder about New Mexico and Arizona. Checking email now...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't leave Wyoming out of your possibilities. Here's a good shot of Red Butte. Ignore the green stuff, it's only there 3 months a year ! The rest of the time it's a desert.

[link to travellogs.us]

Not my pics, just found then in a search. We lived in that area for awhile until we were sent back here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't leave Wyoming out of your possibilities. Here's a good shot of Red Butte. Ignore the green stuff, it's only there 3 months a year ! The rest of the time it's a desert.

[link to travellogs.us]

Not my pics, just found then in a search. We lived in that area for awhile until we were sent back here.

Wow, that's pretty red!
Carol B.

User ID: 21050000
United States
10/02/2012 09:32 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to travellogs.us]

Wow, that's pretty red!

And Montana too!
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
10/04/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Romney Wins --

He won't...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1667343
United States
10/05/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Romney Wins --

He won't...
 Quoting: RoXY

At this point I am indifferent because I think they all work for the same boss and it isn't We The People. :-/
RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
10/05/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Romney Wins --

He won't...
 Quoting: RoXY

At this point I am indifferent because I think they all work for the same boss and it isn't We The People. :-/

That's what they call an understatement...

It's maffia

GLP