Afrocentrism and Multiculturalism destroying America

wabishkaeyabe
User ID: 25213671
United States
10/09/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Afrocentrism and Multiculturalism destroying America
This same old song and dance routine again.
Go back to Europe.
Go back to Africa
Go back to China

At the end of the day, we all are here and have to get along.

I will be happy the day we all are a beautiful shade of tan.

KEEP RACE MIXING PLEASE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24445586

You probably mean well, but you are a brainwashed fool...

There is a very strong correlation between how prosperous a society is, and how large percentage of the population has an IQ over 108. Because those are the ones who are creating the prosperity.

There is also a very strong correlation between nations that manage to uphold a functional society, and nations having a mean IQ of 85 or more. Because those under this intelligence level are incapable of civilization, and when they're in a majority, all goes to hell.

Whites and Asians have "normal" IQ's, forming a bell curve around 100. They are both capable of creating and advancing civilization.

Meanwhile, black Africans have IQ's around 67! As a comparison, the American military won't accept anyone under 80, because such low-IQ people are literally too stupid for even the most menial tasks! People who are too dumb for hands-on manual training can never be a productive part of any civilization!

If fools like you have their way, and whites cross-breed with blacks to create your brown utopia, the result will be the eternal eradication of our civilization, because it cannot exist without a population smart enough to cope with it. The Asians (who are not fooled this way) will be the undisputed rulers of Earth, and the rest will probably be eradicated. Asians are non-sentimental like that.

Your genetic heritage is your greatest treasure. It took millions of years of evolution to create and perfect it. Don't throw it all away so easily!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

Bypassing the issue of IQ tests being so subjective, I was rated with a 168 IQ in high school and have consistently scored high on mensa tests. I have found that IQ levels among Native Americans are generally high, which not only qualifies them on this issue, but gives them the advantage of being generous and wise. Just saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18200348
Canada
10/09/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't really understand what point you are trying to make here. Would you further elaborate?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18200348

the question was pretty straight forward, are you claiming that blacks built the pyramids? that the moors brought us math and science and that without the black race we would be nothing? take your head out of your ass black person you haven't done shit for the past 1000 years.

but since you are claiming such great things, i thought maybe you could work some of that ancient magic which you claim into our inner cities, they are in sore need of 'civilization.'
 Quoting: davvi

I am not claiming anything, I am stating facts. Egypt was a black civilization, like it or not. The moors are black like it or not. The moors contributed to your renaissance, upliftment and civilization, like it or not.

These are not blanket statements. I have provided you proof which you obviously are throwing out the window. I know the superiority complex runs deep in some people, especially when their whole view on their culture is being shattered. Its understandable not being able to handle being lied to your whole life.

But please do not take your anger out on the messenger, take it out on the truth, if that is any way so possible lol

Repeating a lie doesn't make a truth. I have been to Egypt and I have many friends of Algerian and Morrocan heritage. THEY are NOT sub-saharan BLACKS.........LMAO.. You are obviously the ignorant one and desperate. You prove the point this thread makes! Perfect Example! Iranians and Iraqies are NOT BLACK!! Jews lived in Egypt and are NOT black! Egypt does have some of the population that are descendents of Nubian slaves that mixed with the egyptians but it is a small part of the population and one probably the poorest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17432459

You seem to fail to understand that all the pale arabs that are in northern africa, iran, iraq etc are all invaders lol.
For example in egypt, after alexander invaded, they pushed all the blacks further south and west into africa. You guys were never the indigenous people there, you only usurped the land in the late BC's e.g Alexander 332 bc.
wabishkaeyabe
United States
10/09/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is a very strong correlation between how prosperous a society is, and how large percentage of the population has an IQ over 108. Because those are the ones who are creating the prosperity.

There is also a very strong correlation between nations that manage to uphold a functional society, and nations having a mean IQ of 85 or more. Because those under this intelligence level are incapable of civilization, and when they're in a majority, all goes to hell.

Whites and Asians have "normal" IQ's, forming a bell curve around 100. They are both capable of creating and advancing civilization.

Meanwhile, black Africans have IQ's around 67! As a comparison, the American military won't accept anyone under 80, because such low-IQ people are literally too stupid for even the most menial tasks! People who are too dumb for hands-on manual training can never be a productive part of any civilization!

If fools like you have their way, and whites cross-breed with blacks to create your brown utopia, the result will be the eternal eradication of our civilization, because it cannot exist without a population smart enough to cope with it. The Asians (who are not fooled this way) will be the undisputed rulers of Earth, and the rest will probably be eradicated. Asians are non-sentimental like that.

Your genetic heritage is your greatest treasure. It took millions of years of evolution to create and perfect it. Don't throw it all away so easily!

Please show me research that claims that black skinned people have an AVERAGE iq of 67.

Because that really sounds like a claim only someone with an IQ of below 80 would make :S.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22089462

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 525676

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"For instance, Lynn and Vanhanen (2006) accorded a national IQ of 69 to Nigeria on the basis of three samples (Fahrmeier, 1975; Ferron, 1965; Wober, 1969), but they did not consider other relevant published studies that indicated that average IQ in Nigeria is considerably higher than 70 (Maqsud, 1980a,b; Nenty & Dinero, 1981; Okunrotifa, 1976). As Lynn rightly remarked during the 2006 conference of the International Society for Intelligence Research (ISIR), performing a literature review involves making a lot of choices. Nonetheless, an important drawback of Lynn (and Vanhanen)'s reviews of the literature is that they are unsystematic."[6]

Make no mistake I am not claiming average sub-sahara IQ's are not abysmally low but the numbers pulled from that "research" are essentially pulled out of their arse.

An average of 80 for a country like Nigeria sounds a lot more realistic.

[link to www.sciencedirect.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22089462

We definitely are forgetting the subjectivity of IQ tests here. You know what you know from what you are taught, if you listen and don't cheat, that is.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/09/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
After alexanders conquest, north africa became dominated by pale arabs and europeans. And the population you see today are the descendents of those original invaders (persians, greeks, romans etc)
wabishkaeyabe
United States
10/09/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
those iq tests are geared towards white folk and white folk norms, customs, view on reality/science etc. black people and minorities don't really care much for you so why would they do well on tests that are mainly asking qeuestions about you and what you believe to be true in this society. once again you corner there market of information, to suit your ideologies, which then again strengthen your position in society. If everybody is thinking like whitey, whats he got to worry about.

Thank you. Someone with sense, finally. Define and control, think about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
10/09/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
that has got to be the dumbest thread title i have read all day,well done
wabishkaeyabe
United States
10/09/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
those iq tests are geared towards white folk and white folk norms, customs, view on reality/science etc. black people and minorities don't really care much for you so why would they do well on tests that are mainly asking qeuestions about you and what you believe to be true in this society. once again you corner there market of information, to suit your ideologies, which then again strengthen your position in society. If everybody is thinking like whitey, whats he got to worry about.

Completely wrong...

IQ tests are geared towards finding out your mental capacity. They have as little cultural references in them as possible, since this is not what they are supposed to be measuring!

Instead, IQ tests are composed of a battery of subtests that measure various forms of mental processing. An example: Can you see a picture of an object, and tell what it will look like if rotated 180 degrees? If so, you just earned a point on one of the easier tests of your visual processing capability. There are a lot of distinct mental capabilities tested, and to get a low IQ score you have to fail them all. For instance, if you can't tell the difference between a rotated and a mirrored object, you may fail the simple subtest I mentioned. And when you fail this test and all the others, this means your brain is incapable of any level of scientific reasoning from the get-go. You are as the say not very intelligent. And your IQ score reflects it!

Remember, Asians don't flunk these tests, they actually do slightly better than whites, which proves IQ tests are not "designed for whitey" at all. Of the human races, only blacks fail IQ tests miserably.

I envy you your experience in Sweden. That differs from mine here in the States. References on IQ tests here are generally subjective, geared to reflect the general populace, or at least the dominant populace (the ones that make the rules).

The only tests I have found to be realistic here are the Mensa tests.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
10/09/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

are you claiming that blacks built the pyramids? yea, i know rearend al sharpton promotes that ridiculous claim but is that what you are claiming?

while you are at it could you take a trip into our inner cities and teach the inhabitants what it's like to be civilized, they seem to have missed class that day.

I don't really understand what point you are trying to make here. Would you further elaborate?

the question was pretty straight forward, are you claiming that blacks built the pyramids? that the moors brought us math and science and that without the black race we would be nothing? take your head out of your ass black person you haven't done shit for the past 1000 years.

but since you are claiming such great things, i thought maybe you could work some of that ancient magic which you claim into our inner cities, they are in sore need of 'civilization.'

I am not claiming anything, I am stating facts. Egypt was a black civilization, like it or not. The moors are black like it or not. The moors contributed to your renaissance, upliftment and civilization, like it or not.

These are not blanket statements. I have provided you proof which you obviously are throwing out the window. I know the superiority complex runs deep in some people, especially when their whole view on their culture is being shattered. Its understandable not being able to handle being lied to your whole life.

But please do not take your anger out on the messenger, take it out on the truth, if that is any way so possible lol

not it was not! out of a 5 thousand year history blacks ruled egypt for about 75 years. pull you head out of reverend al's ass and read a history book.

egyptians, like it or not, are considered causcasians

[link to muse.jhu.edu]
wabishkaeyabe
United States
10/09/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOOKS TO ME THAT "EURO-CENTRISM" HAS EITHER DESTROYED ENTIRE PEOPLES AND OR COOPTED THEM*,WHEN LAST I CHECKED WHAT YOU CALL AMERICA WAS "TAKEN",STOLEN VIA GENOCIDAL PRACTICES FROM THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES OF THIS LAND,PIMP IT ELSEWHERE SON
 Quoting: Ha Kohane

The first Americans were European solutreans you uneducated afrocentric libtard

Low IQ idiot

Without whites you would still be a naked australopithicus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1619558

EDUCATION,BY WHO'S STANDARD'S TROG BOY? AFROCENTRIC? WHAT THE HELL IS AFROCENTRISM,WHEN LAST I CHECKED AFRICA IS AN CONTINENT,with over 50 COUNTRIES THAT COMPRISE IT.

IQ? BWAAAAA,HAHAHA!!muaha1rof1

CMON CAVE BOY,YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN,RIGHT? IS THIS THE BEST YOUR "STATE" SPONSORED "EDUCATED" MIND CAN MUSTER?

lmao
 Quoting: Ha Kohane

Africa is a Continent and the black race is as distant to its great civilizations as Haiti is to North America, Your pathetic slave race by birthright has done NOTHING for this world and will do nothing you Sub Human IQ pos, you don't even deserve the right to talk to us over the internet.

Everything good in this world has been gained through the sweat and blood of the White race and the sooner you realize this the better your life will be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6392071

That's funny, 'cause I have found that everything bad has been garnered from the "White" race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
10/09/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This same old song and dance routine again.
Go back to Europe.
Go back to Africa
Go back to China

At the end of the day, we all are here and have to get along.

I will be happy the day we all are a beautiful shade of tan.

KEEP RACE MIXING PLEASE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24445586

Bypassing the issue of IQ tests being so subjective, I was rated with a 168 IQ in high school and have consistently scored high on mensa tests. I have found that IQ levels among Native Americans are generally high, which not only qualifies them on this issue, but gives them the advantage of being generous and wise. Just saying.
 Quoting: wabishkaeyabe 25213671

Just saying what, exactly?

If you have truly been IQ tested in a professional way and found to have 168 (incredibly rare), you must know full well there's nothing "subjective" about such tests. Those who pass them with flying color have certain mental abilities those who flunk them simply don't possess. We can lament the fact not every man and woman are created equal, but it is what it is.

I don't understand your point about Native Americans either, as far as I know no-one have been saying anything about them in this thread, good or bad. I'm not aware of how they do in IQ tests, but I would assume they match the Asian populations they originate from. Which means: unless they've for some reason deteriorated since they crossed Bering's strait, they should have an IQ comparable to whites.

There is a general trend in IQ - people living farther north are more intelligent, and those living closer to the equator are less intelligent. This is true BOTH for whites and Asians, and is probably because harsh climate has pushed evolution further up North where survival takes planning ahead.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post

not it was not! out of a 5 thousand year history blacks ruled egypt for about 75 years. pull you head out of reverend al's ass and read a history book.

[link to muse.jhu.edu]

hahaahah more wishful thinking. You know what you say is false wow. first time i heard that one. thanks for the chuckle. faced with all this ignorance, it was needed.
wabishkaeyabe
United States
Report Abusive Post

Fortunately, this view can be tested. Does our view of reality and science allow us to build stuff that works. Like:

long high bridges over rivers and valleys
computers
transistors
airplanes
satellites
1000+ foot high buildings
televisions
radios

and so on and so on. Now to me, the ability to apply our principles, our view of reality, and build STUFF THAT WORKS means there's a lot right with our view of things.

Now what are the accomplishments that come with YOUR view of things and science?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23597994

All true, but to what purpose have these but put. War mainly, and the subjugation of others.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/09/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
its more like out of 15,000 years (low estimate) of black egyptian history, white people had control for approximately 972 years (ptolemy dynasties)
wabishkaeyabe
United States
10/09/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

^^^^ the stupidest thing i read this morning.. so you're saying dumb it down to make it 'fair' How much dumber does it need be..Instead of lower the standards why don't you try lifting yours?
 Quoting: ceawaves

I'm convinced that this argument has no merit. For instance, it has been a consistent need for Eurocentric people to force their language on others and not learn the indiginous form. Many ideas have been lost because of this, such as the many words for snow in some languages and the inability to lie in others.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/09/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
White guilt libtards to blame

1dunno1

I got an idea. Since America is completely screwed according to people like you. Why don't you run and conquer an island where whites as pure as the un-driven snow can have their own Utopia.

There's a problem with that though...

Because you won't have anyone to point fingers at, or anyone to blame when things go wrong, more than likely...you'll start killing each other off again. It seems without having someone to collectively blame or destroy, you ALWAYS end up turning on each other.

The Salem Witch Trials are but one example of what happens when Whites become bored and have nothing left to kill, destroy, or fight against.

In the end...you'd all eat each other if you had no multiculturalism to claim superiority over. wink

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 10/09/2012 10:11 AM
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
10/09/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Completely wrong...

IQ tests are geared towards finding out your mental capacity. They have as little cultural references in them as possible, since this is not what they are supposed to be measuring!

Instead, IQ tests are composed of a battery of subtests that measure various forms of mental processing. An example: Can you see a picture of an object, and tell what it will look like if rotated 180 degrees? If so, you just earned a point on one of the easier tests of your visual processing capability. There are a lot of distinct mental capabilities tested, and to get a low IQ score you have to fail them all. For instance, if you can't tell the difference between a rotated and a mirrored object, you may fail the simple subtest I mentioned. And when you fail this test and all the others, this means your brain is incapable of any level of scientific reasoning from the get-go. You are as the say not very intelligent. And your IQ score reflects it!

Remember, Asians don't flunk these tests, they actually do slightly better than whites, which proves IQ tests are not "designed for whitey" at all. Of the human races, only blacks fail IQ tests miserably.

I envy you your experience in Sweden. That differs from mine here in the States. References on IQ tests here are generally subjective, geared to reflect the general populace, or at least the dominant populace (the ones that make the rules).

I think you may be right, mainly for the reason I've seen so many Americans claim they got EXTREMELY high IQ scores. I think they must have some kind of badly designed tests in the colleges etc, because geniuses and supergeniuses aren't supposed to be all that common in real life.

Take myself as an example:

I'm actually a borderline genius in certain respects, as has been revealed by professional IQ testing (Such tests take two full days to perform by the way).

They divide the IQ into several "sub-intelligences", I don't remember then all, but my score for verbal intelligence was 130 something, and my spatial IQ was slightly less, whereas my mathematical-logical ability was 160 something. The overall score was only 135 though.

160 is genius, 130 is merely pretty smart.

My ability to master a second language (English) satisfactorily should prove I'm pretty smart in that regard, so that number is probably about right.

And I have done quite a few ground-breaking mathematical analysis as a hobby, proving completely new things no-one else researched before me, which shows the 160 for logic is probably pretty correct too.

But I STILL only have 135 in overall IQ!

But here at GLP, I'm apparently constantly in the presence of my intellectual superiors, as it seems half the people visiting this place have 160 or more. Or so their high-school testing said.

Strangely enough, they still use rather bad grammar, and seem to have pretty low reading comprehension and ability to grasp "the essence" of things. I find it hard to believe such people are capable of the kinds of feats a true genius are, such as finding and exploring whole uncharted fields in math.

It seems more likely to me the US college tests vastly inflate the scores (by 40 points or so)!
wabishkaeyabe
United States
10/09/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
White guilt libtards to blame

1dunno1

I got an idea. Since America is completely screwed according to people like you. Why don't you run and conquer an island where whites as pure as the un-driven snow can have their own Utopia.

There's a problem with that though...

Because you won't have anyone to point fingers at, or anyone to blame when things go wrong, more than likely...you'll start killing each other off again. It seems without having someone to collectively blame or destroy, you ALWAYS end up turning on each other.

The Salem Witch Trials are but one example of what happens when Whites become bored and have nothing left to kill, destroy, or fight against.

In the end...you'd all eat each other if you had no multiculturalism to claim superiority over. wink
 Quoting: Serenity777

Good thoughts on an inflamatory issue, and very true. BTW - have you noticed that seldom does the question "Why?" tend to be important in all of this?

Good wisdom, Serenity777, thank you.
davvi

United States
10/09/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to muse.jhu.edu]

hahaahah more wishful thinking. You know what you say is false wow. first time i heard that one. thanks for the chuckle. faced with all this ignorance, it was needed.

no el stupido, wishful thinking on your part. i think we can agree that Egypt antiquities chief zahi hawas is an expert? then read and weep,

CAIRO (AFP) - Egyptian antiquities supremo Zahi Hawass insisted Tuesday that Tutankhamun was not black despite calls by US black activists to recognise the boy king's dark skin colour.

"Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilisation as black has no element of truth to it," Hawass told reporters.

"Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa," he said, quoted by the official MENA news agency.

Hawass said he was responding to several demonstrations in Philadelphia after a lecture he gave there on September 6 where he defended his theory.

Protestors also claimed images of King Tut were altered to show him with lighter skin at the "Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs" exhibit which leaves Philadelphia for London on September 30.

The exhibition sparked an uproar when it kicked off in Los Angeles in June 2005 when black activists demanded that a bust of the boy king be removed because the statue portrays him as white.

The face of the legendary pharaoh, who died around 3,300 years ago at the age of just 19, was reconstructed in 2005 through images collected through CAT scans of his mummy.

The boy king's intact tomb caused an international sensation when it was discovered by Briton Howard Carter in 1922 near Luxor in southern Egypt.

[link to news.yahoo.com]

now go and concentrate on your own history and leave the ancient egyptians alone.

Last Edited by deplorable but adorable davvi on 10/09/2012 10:25 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25180110
United Arab Emirates
10/09/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Completely wrong...

I think you may be right, mainly for the reason I've seen so many Americans claim they got EXTREMELY high IQ scores. I think they must have some kind of badly designed tests in the colleges etc, because geniuses and supergeniuses aren't supposed to be all that common in real life.

I'm actually a borderline genius in certain respects, as has been revealed by professional IQ testing (Such tests take two full days to perform by the way).

They divide the IQ into several "sub-intelligences", I don't remember then all, but my score for verbal intelligence was 130 something, and my spatial IQ was slightly less, whereas my mathematical-logical ability was 160 something. The overall score was only 135 though.

My ability to master a second language (English) satisfactorily should prove I'm pretty smart in that regard, so that number is probably about right.

And I have done quite a few ground-breaking mathematical analysis as a hobby, proving completely new things no-one else researched before me, which shows the 160 for logic is probably pretty correct too.

But here at GLP, I'm apparently constantly in the presence of my intellectual superiors, as it seems half the people visiting this place have 160 or more. Or so their high-school testing said.

Strangely enough, they still use rather bad grammar, and seem to have pretty low reading comprehension and ability to grasp "the essence" of things. I find it hard to believe such people are capable of the kinds of feats a true genius are, such as finding and exploring whole uncharted fields in math.

It seems more likely to me the US college tests vastly inflate the scores (by 40 points or so)!

Typical eugenicist Swede. If your dumb ass was really as smart as you claim it to be, citing IQ tests (lol), then you would consider some cultural facts, such as

Blacks tend not to give a shit about grammar, unlike whites

Similarly, many blacks just don't give a fuck. ie. when faced with some white dude with glasses presented a test, they're like "aight whateva". Unlike whities they don't place much value on such irrelevant stupidities from which a human being can supposedly be ranked and his/her intelligence sequestered and analyzed. they prefer to live real life, not dwell in intellectual fantasies about a eugenicist's wet dream of utopia where morons (ie. anyone who does something differently) don't exist. yeahh, an IQ test will help you in that direction. lmao

Oh but, shit, you took an IQ test that took two full days to complete... nvm me then.

You only make vague grand-sounding claims as to your intelligence but the substance of your argument shows that you're a fucking idiot who prides himself on highly ethnocentric methods of testing that are themselves created to make people like you feel like your retarded ideologies are grounded in fact and "intelligence".

I am neither black nor white so don't throw that in my face k?

skull_fing
wabishkaeyabe
United States
10/09/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Completely wrong...

Agreed. My high school test I threw out there for reference only as I put little stock in it. I have never been tested professionally as I don't believe in professionalism. I have lived in many areas and arenas in my day (I turn 60 tomorrow) and have a good deal of expeprience with the many sides of life, rich/poor, intellectual/street wise, as well as other dichotomies that put me in the rare position to appreciate some part of each. I have had seven years of college, but only possess one degree - AA in Native American Studies.

Certainly my experiences have given me some credence, but I do not ask more than given - I just don't attend where I'm not wanted, usually. But I do have a voice and an opinion and keys to much understanding that has been known to open doors in the minds of a few. We Ojibwe frown on people patting their own backs so I try to refrain from that even though I was reared elsewhere.

I appreciate your reference to the bad grammer, low reading comprehension and ability to grasp "the essence" of things. These seem inherent to GLP on a forum wide basis, but I am thankful for the wisdom that comes like diamonds in the rough.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/09/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to muse.jhu.edu]

no el stupido, wishful thinking on your part. i think we can agree that Egypt antiquities chief zahi hawas is an expert? then read and weep,

CAIRO (AFP) - Egyptian antiquities supremo Zahi Hawass insisted Tuesday that Tutankhamun was not black despite calls by US black activists to recognise the boy king's dark skin colour.

"Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilisation as black has no element of truth to it," Hawass told reporters.

"Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa," he said, quoted by the official MENA news agency.

Hawass said he was responding to several demonstrations in Philadelphia after a lecture he gave there on September 6 where he defended his theory.

Protestors also claimed images of King Tut were altered to show him with lighter skin at the "Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs" exhibit which leaves Philadelphia for London on September 30.

The exhibition sparked an uproar when it kicked off in Los Angeles in June 2005 when black activists demanded that a bust of the boy king be removed because the statue portrays him as white.

The face of the legendary pharaoh, who died around 3,300 years ago at the age of just 19, was reconstructed in 2005 through images collected through CAT scans of his mummy.

The boy king's intact tomb caused an international sensation when it was discovered by Briton Howard Carter in 1922 near Luxor in southern Egypt.

[link to news.yahoo.com]

now go and concentrate on your own history and leave the ancient egyptians alone.

zahi is just as much apart of the coverup like white society altogether. I would never take that guys word if my life depended on it, especially coming from a invader. two words: culture vulture!

I really don't want to get into this debate but there were two things missing: His actual DNA Haplogroup, Clade and Allele Numbers.

Plus look at his father, akhenaten and his sarcophogus cover, clearly black men. Keep dreaming buddy.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
10/09/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Completely wrong...

Typical eugenicist Swede. If your dumb ass was really as smart as you claim it to be, citing IQ tests (lol), then you would consider some cultural facts, such as

Blacks tend not to give a shit about grammar, unlike whites

Similarly, many blacks just don't give a fuck. ie. when faced with some white dude with glasses presented a test, they're like "aight whateva". Unlike whities they don't place much value on such irrelevant stupidities from which a human being can supposedly be ranked and his/her intelligence sequestered and analyzed. they prefer to live real life, not dwell in intellectual fantasies about a eugenicist's wet dream of utopia where morons (ie. anyone who does something differently) don't exist. yeahh, an IQ test will help you in that direction. lmao

Oh but, shit, you took an IQ test that took two full days to complete... nvm me then.

You only make vague grand-sounding claims as to your intelligence but the substance of your argument shows that you're a fucking idiot who prides himself on highly ethnocentric methods of testing that are themselves created to make people like you feel like your retarded ideologies are grounded in fact and "intelligence".

I am neither black nor white so don't throw that in my face k?

skull_fing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25180110

Intelligence isn't the only thing that makes us human, but it's actually pretty important. It's true most of the population can sit comfortably in a centrally heated/air conditioned room and rage on the internet over how some people have the nerve to be smarter than them, but the fact remains - without those smarter than average, there would be no central heating, no air conditioning, and no internet. It takes intelligence to invent stuff. It also takes intelligence to organize stuff, and to keep stuff chugging along.

The masses possessing average intelligence are free to partake of the fruits of the work of the vastly more intelligent, but a little respect wouldn't hurt. Perhaps even some gratitude would be in order?

Your post literally reeks of hate towards anyone smarter than you. It is immature, and only shows your own poor self image.

It is possible you are actually too dumb to realize how much in your life you owe to more intelligent people than yourself. That's the tragic irony of it all - the dumb are too dumb to realize how dumb they are.
davvi

United States
10/09/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to muse.jhu.edu]

[link to news.yahoo.com]

zahi is just as much apart of the coverup like white society altogether. I would never take that guys word if my life depended on it, especially coming from a invader. two words: culture vulture!

I really don't want to get into this debate but there were two things missing: His actual DNA Haplogroup, Clade and Allele Numbers.

Plus look at his father, akhenaten and his sarcophogus cover, clearly black men. Keep dreaming buddy.

oh what a shock, faced with facts you now want to end the debate? pharaohs of egypt were not black men and no matter how much you keep repeating that they were, will not make it so.

look at other egyptian wall art which clearly shows the difference between black africans and arabs. the ancients knew the difference and clearly painted a difference, were they also part of the great white cover up?

you have a history of your own, why you find it so lacking that you must steal someone else's is beyond me?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/09/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

oh what a shock, faced with facts you now want to end the debate? pharaohs of egypt were not black men and no matter how much you keep repeating that they were, will not make it so.

look at other egyptian wall art which clearly shows the difference between black africans and arabs. the ancients knew the difference and clearly painted a difference, were they also part of the great white cover up?

you have a history of your own, why you find it so lacking that you must steal someone else's is beyond me?

nice try, im not falling for it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25226744
United States
10/09/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Completely wrong...

Bullshit

yoda

[link to wilderdom.com]
davvi

United States
10/09/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.yahoo.com]

nice try, im not falling for it

falling for what the truth? lol, i don't even know why i am wasting my time on a damn canadian.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/09/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
its really funny because anytime you guys try to claim egyptians as white, you guys always bring up tut lol. YOu guys base your whole theory off of one pharoah, when all the monuments around you are showing black men. But you guys have a tendency to blow our noses off, just to make it even harder to decipher who we are. Does the sphinx come to mind?

CLICK CLICK, BOOM seems to be the m.o. when you come upon our monuments.

[link to www.realhistoryww.com]

look familiar?
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
10/09/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Completely wrong...

Bullshit

yoda

[link to wilderdom.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25226744

So, you think we should replace the evil tests designed by whitey with "Redden-Simons 'Rap' Test", where you have to know your black street slang?

I guess it's a matter of how you define intelligence.

If you define intelligence as the ability to build an advanced civilization, it makes sense to use the standard IQ tests.

If you define intelligence as the ability to turn an advanced civilization someone else created into crap, then "Redden-Simons 'Rap' Test" is obviously the best choice.

God, why do I even bother to speak to some folks around here...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23597994
United States
10/09/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fortunately, this view can be tested. Does our view of reality and science allow us to build stuff that works. Like:

long high bridges over rivers and valleys
computers
transistors
airplanes
satellites
1000+ foot high buildings
televisions
radios

and so on and so on. Now to me, the ability to apply our principles, our view of reality, and build STUFF THAT WORKS means there's a lot right with our view of things.

Now what are the accomplishments that come with YOUR view of things and science?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23597994

Can you build a pyramid today to the scale, size, precision, alignment with stars etc. I think not! You guys even tried and failed.

That science was lost or hidden for a reason my friend. Because if whitey had his hands on it, this planet would not be here or it would be in ruin, like it already isn't almost there.

All of your modern technology and gadgets and what not would not be here without the foundation of science and math, which was taught to you by none other than black people aka moors. The art of masonrry, again black people. Before the moors came into europe you guys were in a dark age! After you kicked us out, all of a sudden you guys have a renaissance? now I wonder how did that happen?

YOu guys had the great Roman civilization and still fell back into savagry after it fell. I would think after rulling for a thousand years, you guys would maintained some civility but I guess not.

are you claiming that blacks built the pyramids? yea, i know rearend al sharpton promotes that ridiculous claim but is that what you are claiming?

while you are at it could you take a trip into our inner cities and teach the inhabitants what it's like to be civilized, they seem to have missed class that day.

Here let me help. I had forgotten to mention reading comprehension.

1. He doubts that blacks built the pyramids.

2. The inhabitants of our inner cities do not seem to have constructed a civilized lifestyle there.

(Regarding 2, yes yes I know it's because they are all on welfare, so let's cut the welfare and stop holding them down)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24406438
United States
10/09/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Multiculturalism

by Louis Beam
No nation is born multicultured. Multiculturalism is an unnatural as well as unhealthy condition that can only afflict states in national decline. A multicultural state carries in it's geneses the seeds of eventual national destruction.

All multicultural nations will be found to be in a state of political, moral, economic and social decay. Greed and corruption will characterize the government coupled with oppressive measures directed against citizens. Lies and deceit will be stock and trade of media, politicians, and educational institutions. Such are the bellwethers of a multiculturalist advent."
[link to www.louisbeam.com]

GLP