Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,890 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 494,986
Pageviews Today: 814,533Threads Today: 275Posts Today: 5,243
09:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

(Pin worthy;) Exercise that anyone can do to help their(Our) spiritual growth...

DoubleHelix
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1507771
United States
03/28/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
(Pin worthy;) Exercise that anyone can do to help their(Our) spiritual growth...
OK, So its actually pretty easy

1. Concentrate more on the sounds and smells around you

2. Next when you can, Close your eyes and try seeing without your eyes(in 3D)
After some practice you can see beyond the 3D.

Lastly but not least, When you eat, Focus on the energy(positive of course).
Focus on the molecules from the food being absorbed into your body becoming a part of you.

Thats how you eat less and still be energized.

I have another exercise that will show your progress if you would like for me to share?

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 03/28/2012 04:29 PM
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
HNC06012012

User ID: 7258930
United States
03/28/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: (Pin worthy;) Exercise that anyone can do to help their(Our) spiritual growth...

Focus on the molecules from the food being absorbed into your body becoming a part of you.

I have another exercise that will show your progress if you would like for me to share?
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

please share :)
Shine
jason
User ID: 6209872
United States
03/28/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: (Pin worthy;) Exercise that anyone can do to help their(Our) spiritual growth...
sure, expand please, i've experimented w/ astral travel, but i'm too drunk n stoned to actually be serious, need a clear mind when doing these things, but if you expand i'll remember when i'm more serious thanks also like your bit on the sun
shadasonic

User ID: 10309055
United States
03/28/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

please share :)
 Quoting: HNC06012012

Yes, anything providing growth is great service to others,its time to get that vibration going
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12794943
United States
03/28/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do what the OP outlines.

My addition to the thread.

Before I read OP

Was decided to be, : Do what the others don't :

OP covered it nicely in those two steps. Just be. You'll see there is a lot more happening inside of all of us than you don't think.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/28/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
sure, expand please, i've experimented w/ astral travel, but i'm too drunk n stoned to actually be serious, need a clear mind when doing these things, but if you expand i'll remember when i'm more serious thanks also like your bit on the sun
 Quoting: jason 6209872

Thanks bro.

Im glad to hear that honestly.

So after some practice(some may need less practice than others) with the OP:

Start paying more attention to the things around you as often as possible(the more things at once the better).

Start looking at and focusing on things around you from a single spot.

For example stay stationary or seated in one spot and watch a single point.
It could be the traffic or the trees or the stars or clouds in the sky<That part is kind of hard with the sun so bright.

You will see the air between the objects like tiny molecules floating around the cars moving. or the people walking.

I have more

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 03/28/2012 04:45 PM
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/28/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do what the OP outlines.

My addition to the thread.

Before I read OP

Was decided to be, : Do what the others don't :

OP covered it nicely in those two steps. Just be. You'll see there is a lot more happening inside of all of us than you don't think.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12794943

Thank you for those kind words.

I really do appreciate it.

I am receiving your energy friend and vis versa.

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/28/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is another one that you should be able to do tomorrow(or whenever):

When you get up early in the morning(you have to do it as soon as you get up).

The first thing you should do is find the largest tallest tree(So that you have a good contrast of sky behind the tree.

Then concentrate on a spot just to the left(between 9 or 10 o'clock) of the tree in the sky like you are looking through the sky for a few minutes.

Now look at the tree from the corner of your eyes.

Report back to me with what you saw and i we explain it to you.

Peace

theSearchingJones

User ID: 7804665
United States
03/28/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spiritual Growth is when you use your wisdom to establish your relationship with Our Creator God ~ this will eliminate religion from Your Life and accomplish God's Will(~).

peace

Great thread OP headbang

Last Edited by theSearchingJones on 03/28/2012 05:47 PM
We get the powers over us that we've earned collectively. Humanity, as a whole, is self-interested, shallow, ignorant, violent and immoral; small wonder, therefore, that our leaders (secret or otherwise) reflect that. You want better leaders, become better people.

I forgive myself, I Love myself, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I forgive you, I love you, Thank you.

God Bless You;
I Bless You;
Bless Yourself(~).

Love is the answer ~ Peace be with You.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/28/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spiritual Growth is when you use your wisdom to establish your relationship with Our Creator God ~ this will eliminate religion from Your Life and accomplish God's Will(~).

peace

Great thread OP headbang
 Quoting: theSearchingJones

Agree

I appreciate that brother.

Peace

Harvey the Big Cat

User ID: 1349914
United States
03/28/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

five stars, and ty!

hf
Life and Love

User ID: 5847818
United States
03/28/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is most excellent, OP. I have done variations on this for several years and had amazing results.

For me it's seeing people in three dimensions rather than as flat 2D "scenery." Makes all the difference in the world.
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/28/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

five stars, and ty!

hf
 Quoting: Harvey the Big Cat

I gave away all my green today but tomorrow i will have one for you friend

Peace

Silent Wind

User ID: 1426743
United States
03/28/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Comforting the disturbed and disturbing the comfortable.

"So long as it harms no other, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/28/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: Silent Wind

cheers To you and all

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13283026
United States
03/28/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

The first thing you should do is find the largest tallest tree(So that you have a good contrast of sky behind the tree.

Then concentrate on a spot just to the left(between 9 or 10 o'clock) of the tree in the sky like you are looking through the sky for a few minutes.

Peace

I remember reading this in one of Stuart Wilde's books. He says to do it dusk. And you will see the energy of the trees? I have. It is like a greyish wave around the top.
eclectic mind

User ID: 12762865
Australia
03/28/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

the aura of the tree...
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/29/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

I remember reading this in one of Stuart Wilde's books. He says to do it dusk. And you will see the energy of the trees? I have. It is like a greyish wave around the top.
 Quoting: KalaJay

I have read one of his books. Not sure if thats where i got it from but it does work.

the aura of the tree...
 Quoting: eclectic mind

It depends.

sometimes i see blue translucent flames coming from all around the edge of the tree.

It is the tree's energy that you are seeing with your third eye.

There was a thread about energy being discovered coming from tree's.

Well it is nothing new.

Energy is all around us and flowing through us all the time.

We just have to train ourselves to see this. To see beyond the norm.

It is becoming easier to do now because we are at a point of an increasing high flux of energy.

We are all begging to see past this restricted reality.

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 03/29/2012 09:42 AM

Madame X

User ID: 628775
Canada
03/29/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent thread, thanks DH!

hf
"The wise man's home is the universe." ~ Democrites

Catch the blue train...somewhere down that crazy river.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12913699
United States
03/29/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks op
DoubleHelix  (OP)

User ID: 10449558
United States
03/29/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
A vid for those of the younger generation and other's who are not aware of this:

[link to www.youtube.com]

It may be best to try and download it because it is quite long.

I trip farther down the rabbit hole;)

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 03/29/2012 10:45 AM

LeifErikson

User ID: 11721707
United Kingdom
03/29/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Love this thread!

5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13126424
Mexico
03/29/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13326989
United States
03/29/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Solfeggio frequencies will get you further than booze or drugs. Listen to all 9 everyday for a month and your perceptions of yourself in this reality will change for the better.
DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/29/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: Silent Wind

Excellent thread, thanks DH!

hf
 Quoting: Madame X

thanks op
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12913699

Love this thread!

5*
 Quoting: LeifErikson

Thank you for being herehfafro

After all, This gift is for you.

DoubleHelix  (OP)

United States
03/29/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13126424

You must be joking friend.

Because most people in mexico get it.

It's not all gang banging there like the Gov. wants you to think.

Or are you really from mexicohmm

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10877784
United States
03/29/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Solfeggio frequencies will get you further than booze or drugs. Listen to all 9 everyday for a month and your perceptions of yourself in this reality will change for the better.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13326989

Thanks for the Solfeggio suggestion. I personally am trying to kick the booze habit and simple meditation is not doing much. I am looking into this now.
William_the_Bloody

User ID: 13296964
United States
03/29/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

With the blast shield down I can't even see...how am I supposed to fight?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10877784
United States
03/29/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting these exercises OP. I have cut and pasted them in a doc and am printing them. If you have time to post more please do. I don't understand why people post BS flags with things they don't understand or even take the time to understand.
WuDStefoto

User ID: 13189008
Belgium
03/29/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

Quoting: KalaJay

I have read one of his books. Not sure if thats where i got it from but it does work.

the aura of the tree...
 Quoting: eclectic mind

It depends.

sometimes i see blue translucent flames coming from all around the edge of the tree.

It is the tree's energy that you are seeing with your third eye.

There was a thread about energy being discovered coming from tree's.

Well it is nothing new.

Energy is all around us and flowing through us all the time.

We just have to train ourselves to see this. To see beyond the norm.

It is becoming easier to do now because we are at a point of an increasing high flux of energy.

We are all begging to see past this restricted reality.

Excellent thread man !!!

In fact - THAT'S WHY WE DONT SEE ALIENS !!!

training

they vibrate differently : ))))

Nice OP THANKS
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <-
is the only way youths listen to
the Prophets !!!

PROOF -> CAN YOU CATCH iT???

[link to www.youtube.com]

rememba: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
Mark844
User ID: 1489356
Canada
03/29/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

peace

Great thread OP headbang
 Quoting: theSearchingJones

WELL SAID.hf

GLP