Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,049 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 39,110
Pageviews Today: 79,417Threads Today: 38Posts Today: 625
01:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Remember "Wild" Colleen Thomas? She Now Spills the Beans about the Galactic Federation of LIES and the Ashtar (Demon) Command

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1352552
United States
03/30/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Remember "Wild" Colleen Thomas? She Now Spills the Beans about the Galactic Federation of LIES and the Ashtar (Demon) Command
OP are you fat? Is that why you can't stand Colleen pictures?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13529483
Brazil
03/30/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Remember "Wild" Colleen Thomas? She Now Spills the Beans about the Galactic Federation of LIES and the Ashtar (Demon) Command
Jesus is the way, not the ticket or the destination.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
03/30/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1352552

Actually, yes I am fat these days.

Now let me ask you a question. Do you have a relationship with Jesus?
gus
Brazil
03/30/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many of us so-called 'New Agers' and Spiritualists do not believe Jesus is in a spaceship... or that the ET's are here to save us.

Some of us are way beyond those beliefs.

Hopefully Colleen can figure out exactly what she believes within and doesn't keep relying on what people and entities are telling her. Real truth has to be experienced by the individual and found within.

Lisa*Lisa, I enjoy how more of your real self is portrayed in this thread. You are finally starting to drop the 'super sweet good girl Christian martyr who has to save everyone' act a bit and showing your real colors. Good for you, girl! hf
 Quoting: Knower 1119244

I actually evolved out of spiritualism to become an omnitheist. I believe that everything is sacred, everything is God, at the same time that nothing is sacred and nothing is God. Makes sense?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Meet Lisa*Lisa: She runs the Holy Office of Internet censorship.

The office building is located right beside her loving God's torture chambers. There, free thinkers automatically get their arse kicked into the eternal pit without trial. On some days, during leisure time, Lisa*Lisa goes there just for the satisfaction of yelling "Perverts!" after those poor damned souls.

Ah, the joys of Heaven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12725294

Feel better now? Need a hug?

hugs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many of us so-called 'New Agers' and Spiritualists do not believe Jesus is in a spaceship... or that the ET's are here to save us.

Some of us are way beyond those beliefs.

Hopefully Colleen can figure out exactly what she believes within and doesn't keep relying on what people and entities are telling her. Real truth has to be experienced by the individual and found within.

Lisa*Lisa, I enjoy how more of your real self is portrayed in this thread. You are finally starting to drop the 'super sweet good girl Christian martyr who has to save everyone' act a bit and showing your real colors. Good for you, girl! hf
 Quoting: Knower 1119244

I actually evolved out of spiritualism to become an omnitheist. I believe that everything is sacred, everything is God, at the same time that nothing is sacred and nothing is God. Makes sense?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: gus 13529483

No, it really doesn't make sense, not even a little. Listen, you can't make up your own version of who God is. He is who He is, He doesn't conform to what ever you want Him to be that day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1352552
United States
03/30/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Yeah he's wondering why you're pretending to be Lisa*Lisa when you're really Colleen trying to stir up some publicity... he says you're broke right now on your own accord.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah he's wondering why you're pretending to be Lisa*Lisa when you're really Colleen trying to stir up some publicity... he says you're broke right now on your own accord.

lame

You have a good night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13186780
United States
03/30/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
As was said earlier....
This broad can't be all that stupid, she jumps from one unprovable fantasy into another and probably is making money at the bible thumper's expense. There's an ass for every seat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12725294
United Kingdom
03/30/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

The office building is located right beside her loving God's torture chambers. There, free thinkers automatically get their arse kicked into the eternal pit without trial. On some days, during leisure time, Lisa*Lisa goes there just for the satisfaction of yelling "Perverts!" after those poor damned souls.

Ah, the joys of Heaven.

hugs

Bitchiness from Lisa.... actually, now that made me smile. If you weren't such a sectarian, I'd consider you cool now ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah, the joys of Heaven.

hugs

Bitchiness from Lisa.... actually, now that made me smile. If you weren't such a sectarian, I'd consider you cool now ;)

Don't get carried away now......

beauty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
03/30/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calling all "light workers"! Remember "wild colleen"? She was a "Pleiadian Contactee" and all that stuff? Remember her? Well, she's back with new info for you! Listen to her testimony. She was deceived and so are all you "light workers" and "new agers".

The interview with Colleen starts around 0.38 in the video. Now I don't agree with every single thing she says, in fact I disagree with some things she says, but the main points are right on target. The ET's are liars! The Real Jesus is not on a spaceship!

Info below taken from John Baptist at [link to www.tribulation-now.org]

Colleen Proclaims Jesus Christ is LORD!

The Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command are Demons!
Well praise JESUS!!

The Galactic Federation of “LIES” has been exposed for what they are in Jesus name.

The ASHTAR COMMAND CREW …...the Pleiadians are LIARS. They are fallen-angels working for LUCIFER. The Andromedans are LIARS. They are fallen-angels working for LUCIFER. The ZETAs are DEVILS.

The are ALL working for the Draco-REPTILIANS!!

The “ETs out there, are “in bed” with the ETs here on Earth!”

ATTENTION … the New Age “Light Workers” have been DUPED! All these ET’s are in bed with the DEVIL and are working with DEMONS.

[link to www.tribulation-now.org]

is she still selling pics of her paps or the rest of her body?

Was it worth it?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Was it worth it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310640

No, I don't think so. You can put your money away now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
03/30/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Was it worth it?

and you think she represents for god, selling scanty pics of her body?

Really?
gus
Brazil
03/30/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, it really doesn't make sense, not even a little. Listen, you can't make up your own version of who God is. He is who He is, He doesn't conform to what ever you want Him to be that day.

according to the principle of omnism, you are 100% correct. I agree with you completely.

It's just that you are not "transcendentally" (101%) correct. Too many 'can't's and 'doesn't's in what you wrote above...

"Can't this" , "can't that" -- screw this!
I can do whatever I want.

You are just proving that you still hold a belief in limitation.

There is no limitation. God is not separate from who you truly are, your deepest identity. Hence you are God; you can do whatever you want.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Was it worth it?

and you think she represents for god, selling scanty pics of her body?

Really?

What's in the past, is in the past. Most people did things that they aren't proud of before they repent and come to Jesus. In fact, everyone I know has. I don't know any perfect people.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are just proving that you still hold a belief in limitation.

Quoting: gus 13529483

You call it "limitation", I call it accurate knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11880230
United States
03/30/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol pinned what a surprise, yes this is very important nothing else going on we should stay aware of LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1364770

This.

You can tell the womans unstable from listening to her, some type of upper or coke something. She's mental and people pay attention to her?

OK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12725294
United Kingdom
03/30/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa, once you were a normal human being. Then you read a book. Now you're a human being who read a book. Nothing special about it, don't you think?
danwa

User ID: 1522311
United States
03/30/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
No matter the current delusion, you remain delusional.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa, once you were a normal human being. Then you read a book. Now you're a human being who read a book. Nothing special about it, don't you think?

Well.......not exactly. I first heard the Lord's voice years before I started reading the Bible.

I didn't always believe in the Bible, in fact, like many others here, there was a time in my life that I would laugh at Christians and consider them weak minded fools, and I kinda pitied them thinking that I was so much more "enlightened" then they were.

Boy, was I in for a rude awakening, and I got one!

No kidding.
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
03/30/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well.......not exactly. I first heard the Lord's voice years before I started reading the Bible.

I didn't always believe in the Bible, in fact, like many others here, there was a time in my life that I would laugh at Christians and consider them weak minded fools, and I kinda pitied them thinking that I was so much more "enlightened" then they were.

No kidding.

I'm glad you chose to believe, Lisa, and I guess I am as delusional as you. lol

We are all sinners and cannot save ourselves.

Only God can do so, and will, when He chooses.

Salvation begins and ends with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus is "the Author and Finisher of our faith"
Hebrews 12:2

You need the blood of Jesus Christ. Without His blood, you are dead.

His blood IN you makes all the difference.

You need His life in you (there is life in the blood)

The devil knows this and will do what he can to keep you from knowing the TRUTH.

Religion will not save you.

Church membership will not save you.

Praying 5 times a day in a certain direction will not save you.

Good deeds will not save you.

"Being good and nice" will not save you.

Knowing truths will not save you.

Understanding and all the wisdom in the world will not save you.

Pastors, priests, elders, any spiritual mentor or guide will not save you.

You are not born into salvation, no matter your family religious affiliations, no matter if your parents are saved.

Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” (John 14:6)

John the apostle wrote: “And this is the record, that God has given to us everlasting life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life”(1 John 5:11-12)

Only Jesus Christ revealing Himself to you can save you.
And God will choose the time for that.

If you find yourself abhorring yourself and your sin, if you find that life doesn't seem to have to much to offer--it's lost its attractiveness--if you find yourself desiring to know God, it is because He has given this to you. He is drawing you near Him.

I thank God that He revealed Himself to this woman and she chose to believe.

She now has the Blood of Christ in her.

“The Word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart”; that is, the Word of Faith which we proclaim;

Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.

For the Scripture says, “Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame.”

For there is no difference both of jewish and of Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call on Him.

For everyone, “whoever shall call on the Name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10: 8-13

Love to my friend,
God's Peace be with you
:sgh:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

No kidding.

I'm glad you chose to believe, Lisa, and I guess I am as delusional as you. lol

We are all sinners and cannot save ourselves.

Only God can do so, and will, when He chooses.

Salvation begins and ends with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus is "the Author and Finisher of our faith"
Hebrews 12:2

You need the blood of Jesus Christ. Without His blood, you are dead.

His blood IN you makes all the difference.

You need His life in you (there is life in the blood)

The devil knows this and will do what he can to keep you from knowing the TRUTH.

Religion will not save you.

Church membership will not save you.

Praying 5 times a day in a certain direction will not save you.

Good deeds will not save you.

"Being good and nice" will not save you.

Knowing truths will not save you.

Understanding and all the wisdom in the world will not save you.

Pastors, priests, elders, any spiritual mentor or guide will not save you.

You are not born into salvation, no matter your family religious affiliations, no matter if your parents are saved.

Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” (John 14:6)

John the apostle wrote: “And this is the record, that God has given to us everlasting life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life”(1 John 5:11-12)

Only Jesus Christ revealing Himself to you can save you.
And God will choose the time for that.

If you find yourself abhorring yourself and your sin, if you find that life doesn't seem to have to much to offer--it's lost its attractiveness--if you find yourself desiring to know God, it is because He has given this to you. He is drawing you near Him.

I thank God that He revealed Himself to this woman and she chose to believe.

She now has the Blood of Christ in her.

“The Word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart”; that is, the Word of Faith which we proclaim;

Because if you confess the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.

For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation.

For the Scripture says, “Everyone believing on Him shall not be put to shame.”

For there is no difference both of jewish and of Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call on Him.

For everyone, “whoever shall call on the Name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10: 8-13

Love to my friend,
God's Peace be with you
:sgh:
 Quoting: KoFFee_

^^^^^ 100% TRUTH right there!!!! ^^^^^^

You have such a talent with words......just awesome!

banana2
Baldrick

User ID: 13532712
Australia
03/30/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
from new age et propaganda to christian propaganda. looks this woman is all over the place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13515847

She is coming out of the darkness and into the light. The light is Jesus Christ, and not the fake christ, the real one.

Huh?
Blackadder: Baldrick, how did you manage to find a turnip that cost £400 000?
Baldrick: Well, I had to haggle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12886926
United States
03/30/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
To believe all aliens are bad is to believe all humans are bad.

They're just from other planets. Our cultures have more in common than you think.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
from new age et propaganda to christian propaganda. looks this woman is all over the place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13515847

She is coming out of the darkness and into the light. The light is Jesus Christ, and not the fake christ, the real one.

Huh?
 Quoting: Baldrick

:810ressurect:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
To believe all aliens are bad is to believe all humans are bad.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12886926

All humans are sinful and born into a fallen state. You can only be made free from sin by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
03/30/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have watched all her past vids when she was hitting up the New Age crowd & any one else that would give her attention. she is intelligent & well spoken, plus she has a good body. She makes good use of these gifts to manipulate people into handing over their cash to her. Even if it means taking off her clothes which she has done. Her family have disowned her & tried to have her committed. Either she is a brilliant actress/con-artist or a total nut-case. Some have felt that she is an Asset of a certain agency, doing their work for them. Now that she has burned her bridges with the New Agers she is brilliantly hitting-up the Christian crowd. Amazing how she always manages to get herself out there into the media to further her agenda. How does that happen so easily for her...hmmmmm????? She was always crying the blues about not having any money, but yet always showed up in her very nice home & always very well dressed.

Lisa, I'm sorry that you have been so easily deceived into believing her conversion story, because that's all it is for her....just another story & when this one stops working for her, she will create another one. A leopard does not change its spots.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have watched all her past vids when she was hitting up the New Age crowd & any one else that would give her attention. she is intelligent & well spoken, plus she has a good body. She makes good use of these gifts to manipulate people into handing over their cash to her. Even if it means taking off her clothes which she has done. Her family have disowned her & tried to have her committed. Either she is a brilliant actress/con-artist or a total nut-case. Some have felt that she is an Asset of a certain agency, doing their work for them. Now that she has burned her bridges with the New Agers she is brilliantly hitting-up the Christian crowd. Amazing how she always manages to get herself out there into the media to further her agenda. How does that happen so easily for her...hmmmmm????? She was always crying the blues about not having any money, but yet always showed up in her very nice home & always very well dressed.

Lisa, I'm sorry that you have been so easily deceived into believing her conversion story, because that's all it is for her....just another story & when this one stops working for her, she will create another one. A leopard does not change its spots.
 Quoting: ohhappydays

I'm not going to condemn her or judge her by calling her a liar. I believe she is sincere and telling the truth. It took alot of guts for her to come out and admit to the whole world that she was wrong, knowing full well that most would laugh and mock her for her testimony for Jesus.

Out spoken christians are not loved in the world today, we are hated by many.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12880527
Mexico
03/30/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well praise the lord Jesus Christ for beinging coleen back to her sanity, I wonder what brought about this drastic change of heart? ...Does tv evangelism pay more than being a lowly Galactic Mother of the Universe?

... Amen to that, methinks.

GLP