Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,540 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,965
Pageviews Today: 251,473Threads Today: 77Posts Today: 1,124
02:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" Drip Drop Drip Drop Judgement Day, " Says the Lord Jesus Christ [Published 6/8/11]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13530034
United States
03/31/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
" Drip Drop Drip Drop Judgement Day, " Says the Lord Jesus Christ [Published 6/8/11]
What could this mean? {Lk 1:29}

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 48)

Drip Drop Drip Drop Judgement Day

Says the Lord Jesus Christ [6/8/11]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13563016
Hong Kong
03/31/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " Drip Drop Drip Drop Judgement Day, " Says the Lord Jesus Christ [Published 6/8/11]
Everything you post is questionable or intentionally vague enough to be reworked down the road.

You display all the attributes of the bibles own "false prophets" of the End Times™
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " Drip Drop Drip Drop Judgement Day, " Says the Lord Jesus Christ [Published 6/8/11]
Thread: SIN is DESTROYING this PLANET

Thread: " We expect ... 10 years or Even DECADES to finally clean up the accident of Fukushima "

Thread: "It will get BLISTERING hot" [Posted June 30]<--Says Jesus Christ--> "Texas Again" [Posted April 7] NOW Fulfilled !!!

Thread: June 30, 2011 The Lord Jesus Christ Says " Swallows A River " [15 Days Later NOW Fulfilled]

Thread: " GELOGOICAL INFECTION " First Posted February 8, 2011 ---> Could this be the radiation in Japan's drinking water?

Thread: ------> THIS IS THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD <------

Thread: " MELTDOWN " [Posted 4/21] The Lord Jesus Christ Says: " Nuclear Radiation Raining"

Thread: Jesus Christ Teaches about Evil People Saying "You Are From BELOW"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everything you post is questionable or intentionally vague enough to be reworked down the road.

You display all the attributes of the bibles own "false prophets" of the End Times™
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13563016

Some of what i have published has been specific.

People intentionally did not understand Jesus because they loved darkness more than light.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ehow.com]

The Arctic could see ice-free summers by the end of the 21st century if the current rate of ice cap shrinking continues, according to the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). The largest block of ice in the Arctic is breaking into pieces, and the summer polar ice cap has shrunk some 20 percent since 1979. Melting ice caps affect local residents and wildlife, and could have a far-reaching impact worldwide through rising sea levels and global temperatures.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to science.howstuffworks.com]

"The main ice covered landmass is Antarctica at the South Pole, with about 90 percent of the world's ice (and 70 percent of its fresh water). Antarctica is covered with ice an average of 2,133 meters (7,000 feet) thick. If all of the Antarctic ice melted, sea levels around the world would rise about 61 meters (200 feet). But the average temperature in Antarctica is -37°C, so the ice there is in no danger of melting. In fact in most parts of the continent it never gets above freezing.

This article is saying that if all the ice melted in Antarctica, the sea level would rise by 200 feet. That would devestate this planet!!!
xxx
User ID: 13361164
Mexico
03/31/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
yhwh ain't god.
ergo: neither its son.
open thine eyes and see.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

The consequences of such a massive meltdown of northern ice would be dramatic, according to the study.

• Low-lying coastal areas in Florida and Louisiana could be flooded by the sea. A 1.5 feet (50-centimeter) rise in sea level could cause the coastline to move 150 feet (45 meters) inland, resulting in substantial economic, social, and environmental impact in low-lying areas.

• The health and food security of some indigenous peoples would be threatened, challenging the survival of some cultures.

• Should the Arctic become ice-free in summer, it is likely that polar bears and some seal species would become extinct.

• The melting of so much ice, and the resulting addition of so much fresh water to the ocean, could impact the circulation of currents and affect regional climate.

The polar caps are still melting. If this continues it will cause great famine. The weather will become more and more wicked and i also wonder if this could cause mega quakes due to the distribution of weight over the whole planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275414
United States
03/31/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

I guess you dont remember when he posted "Mega EarthQuake in Japan" a month prior to it happening, I guess its to vague for the non believers though. Then people posted in his thread acting like it was an everyday occurance and anyone could of predicted it. Sigh, you will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10051301
United States
03/31/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
you must me retarded...
lmao
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I guess you dont remember when he posted "Mega EarthQuake in Japan" a month prior to it happening, I guess its to vague for the non believers though. Then people posted in his thread acting like it was an everyday occurance and anyone could of predicted it. Sigh, you will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275414

^^^ This !!!

Thank you for your reflection.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Once4All

I think it could have to do with the polar caps melting.

I think it could have to do with "Nuclear Radiation Raining"

I think it could have to do with "Geological Infection" the dripping of nuclear material under Fukushima.

I think it could have to do with drought.

I think it could have to do with the punishment of God being implemented daily until the Final Judgement. The Lord knows how to punish the wicked until the Day of Judgement.

Or, it could have to do with something else. I'm praying that God reveals to me or us what it does mean. I think it very likely that it has to do with some form of combination of the above.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
03/31/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
It could refer to the flood of noah's day. When it started raining the "judgment day" for them came.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12105791
United States
03/31/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

+100000000000000000
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to johngarratt.com.au]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
It could refer to the flood of noah's day. When it started raining the "judgment day" for them came.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Hmmm... A reminder of what has already been!

Interesting. Thanks for sharing Lisa!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

+100000000000000000
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12105791

Turn to Jesus Christ now for the forgiveness of your sin.

You may not have a tomorrow. The Word of God was manifest

in the flesh to die for you that you might have Eternal

Life. I pray you find Him. Jesus Christ Himself will

return as King of kings and Lord of lords.
ibis

User ID: 10678625
United States
03/31/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think of oil and water - the difficulty of their blending. Water = Exodus (out of egypt), literal water baptism to holy spirit baptism. Oil = islamic.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Just as it was in the days of Noah.........you know the rest.

It's coming.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

It's coming.

Yes, but it won't be by flood this time!

God has reminded me frequently that nuclear war is in our future.

I wonder how the trigger of a nuclear weapon is activated. Is it by one fluid dripping into another one???
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think of oil and water - the difficulty of their blending. Water = Exodus (out of egypt), literal water baptism to holy spirit baptism. Oil = islamic.
 Quoting: ibis

Yes, it also does seem like that ancient clash will be a trigger for the final battle.

Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

It's coming.

I wonder how the trigger of a nuclear weapon is activated. Is it by one fluid dripping into another one???

I have no clue..........

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13149448
United States
03/31/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
To me it shows confirmation that the returned Christ is Aquarius. He is The Water Bearer. He is The Water King. He brings the spring rain. When The Water King is revealed to the world, Judgement day will be upon the Earth.
Pa resident1

User ID: 12833645
United States
03/31/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/31/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

It's coming.

I have no clue..........

hiding

Me either. I suppose i could look it up!
Her Royal Highness

User ID: 4171662
United States
03/31/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ehow.com]

The Arctic could see ice-free summers by the end of the 21st century if the current rate of ice cap shrinking continues, according to the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). The largest block of ice in the Arctic is breaking into pieces, and the summer polar ice cap has shrunk some 20 percent since 1979. Melting ice caps affect local residents and wildlife, and could have a far-reaching impact worldwide through rising sea levels and global temperatures.

Those ice caps did not always exist. Antarctica and Greenland used to be fully functioning continents with forests and animals and a more temperate climate. We also had the ice age which covered everything with ice but here we all are.
Animals have been going extinct since year dot.
I'm not trying to knock you, merely point out well documented facts with rational thought.

The word apocalypse means "unveiling", as in--all the illusions we have generated will be removed and only the truth shall remain. It's great to have faith in Jesus but one must also apply common sense and reason, truly reading and understanding the holy words when we read them. Man is not perfect and prone to delusions, en masse. False prophets have been within all the churches and institutions since the Bible was written. So, best not to allow Satanic people to tell you what the holy words mean. Best to really go inwards and ask God yourself.
Her Royal Highness
^Jesus is the WAY^

User ID: 13155978
United States
03/31/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello brother!

Stephen had posted this thread in one of my threads yesterday about this coming month...April.
Its from your prophecy thread and I'm sure you will remember when you read it...

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 74)

That date that is mentioned is SOON...

Also, he belives that this video is a confirmation on what he believes the LORD has told him in your previous thread...

Here is the video .
[link to www.youtube.com]

Also, I have been looking at this page listed below for a little over 4 months now. It involves a family that gets together with the LORD in worship on the evenings and nights with their two boys, jonathan and sebastion. When they worship the LORD in song and toungues, they receive a word from the LORD and post it up. I suggest you read before today's date, but the last post they have recorded is very ALARMING...to say the least
[link to end-times-prophecy.com]

Last Edited by ^Jesus is the WAY^ on 03/31/2012 01:55 PM
JesusIStheWAY
^Jesus is the WAY^

User ID: 13155978
United States
03/31/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, now I am alarmed. I asked for another confirmation to make sure that it was the Lord telling me and his children that a tsunami is coming in APRIL. I just watched this video....wow...its really going to happen this april...this is it

This is what the video states:

THIS EVENT (MEGAEARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI) WILL NOT HAPPEN ON MARCH 22, 2012. IT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT 3 WEEKS AS GOD TOLD MY CHILDREN AND ME.

MY FAMILY HAS RECEIVED SEVERAL PROPHETIC DREAMS FROM GOD. INCLUDING ANGELS TELLING MY CHILDREN WE HAVE TO LEAVE CALIFORNIA BY THE END OF MARCH 2012. MEGA EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI IMMINENT FOR ALL COASTLINES OF CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON, CANADA AND ALASKA. THIS EARTHQUAKE/TSUNAMI WILL HAPPEN IN THE LATER OR MIDDLE PART OF APRIL BY WORD OF GOD AND SCIENTIFIC DATA FROM GEOLOGIST.

MY CHILD HAD THE EVACUATION DREAM ABOUT LEAVING CALIFORNIA ON FEBRUARY 20, 2012 AND 30 DAYS FROM THAT TIME TO EVACUATE ALL COASTAL AREAS
AND 3 WEEKS LATER APPROXIMATELY THE ANGEL SAID THIS EVENT WOULD HAPPEN SOMETIME IN APRIL:

Last Edited by ^Jesus is the WAY^ on 03/31/2012 02:27 PM
JesusIStheWAY
GLP Angel

User ID: 5050586
United States
03/31/2012 02:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
It could also refer to bloodshed----- "drip drop" but most likely water-related

Bumping this great thread and just dropped by to say hello and read a bit. Going to give five stars also :)

Blessings to you and to all!

red_heartred_heartred_hearthappyheartred_heartred_heartred_heart
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13579967
United States
03/31/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello brother!

Stephen had posted this thread in one of my threads yesterday about this coming month...April.
Its from your prophecy thread and I'm sure you will remember when you read it...

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 74)

That date that is mentioned is SOON...

Also, he belives that this video is a confirmation on what he believes the LORD has told him in your previous thread...

Here is the video .
[link to www.youtube.com]

Also, I have been looking at this page listed below for a little over 4 months now. It involves a family that gets together with the LORD in worship on the evenings and nights with their two boys, jonathan and sebastion. When they worship the LORD in song and toungues, they receive a word from the LORD and post it up. I suggest you read before today's date, but the last post they have recorded is very ALARMING...to say the least
[link to end-times-prophecy.com]
 Quoting: ^Jesus is the WAY^

Thank you Jesus is the Way !!!

I'll take a look.

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep you in His peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13579967
United States
03/31/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, now I am alarmed. I asked for another confirmation to make sure that it was the Lord telling me and his children that a tsunami is coming in APRIL. I just watched this video....wow...its really going to happen this april...this is it

This is what the video states:

THIS EVENT (MEGAEARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI) WILL NOT HAPPEN ON MARCH 22, 2012. IT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT 3 WEEKS AS GOD TOLD MY CHILDREN AND ME.

MY FAMILY HAS RECEIVED SEVERAL PROPHETIC DREAMS FROM GOD. INCLUDING ANGELS TELLING MY CHILDREN WE HAVE TO LEAVE CALIFORNIA BY THE END OF MARCH 2012. MEGA EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI IMMINENT FOR ALL COASTLINES OF CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON, CANADA AND ALASKA. THIS EARTHQUAKE/TSUNAMI WILL HAPPEN IN THE LATER OR MIDDLE PART OF APRIL BY WORD OF GOD AND SCIENTIFIC DATA FROM GEOLOGIST.

MY CHILD HAD THE EVACUATION DREAM ABOUT LEAVING CALIFORNIA ON FEBRUARY 20, 2012 AND 30 DAYS FROM THAT TIME TO EVACUATE ALL COASTAL AREAS
AND 3 WEEKS LATER APPROXIMATELY THE ANGEL SAID THIS EVENT WOULD HAPPEN SOMETIME IN APRIL:

Quoting: ^Jesus is the WAY^

Fascinating post. I will be watching and praying. May the Lord Jesus surround you with His protection.

GLP