Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15071429
United States
07/10/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan
Cobra, supposed Paladian/GFL insider, has been outed by Former White Hat. Cobra is nothing more than a new age scam artists.

[link to formerwhitehat.wordpress.com]
Dangerwalt

User ID: 19496329
Brazil
07/10/2012 08:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
waiting...abduct
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Solar Guardian

User ID: 10765902
Malaysia
07/10/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cobra, supposed Paladian/GFL insider, has been outed by Former White Hat. Cobra is nothing more than a new age scam artists.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15071429

I don't trust FWH. He is the disinfo agent. I mean, do you really take seriously about the "Kittens against Alvah"?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 10765902
Malaysia
07/11/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349287
Sweden
07/11/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't trust FWH. He is the disinfo agent. I mean, do you really take seriously about the "Kittens against Alvah"?
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

can somebody explain why all these groups
why are they now talking about mass arrest?

-COBRA team
-PAO (Sheldan)
-Ashtar C. crew (Ben Arion)
-GFOL (Greg G)
-SaLuSa (M.Q)
-Ashtar on the Road

thanks for being honest
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553802
Turkey
07/11/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

-COBRA team
-PAO (Sheldan)
-GFOL (Greg G)
-SaLuSa (M.Q)
-Ashtar on the Road

thanks for being honest
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1349287

Because they are all trying to get some money.
WeAreOne

User ID: 19538023
United Kingdom
07/11/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

-COBRA team
-PAO (Sheldan)
-GFOL (Greg G)
-SaLuSa (M.Q)
-Ashtar on the Road

thanks for being honest

Because they are all trying to get some money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1553802

I've heard they didn't arrest because the GFL needed some Nandos take out but Nando's don't accept their intergalactic currency so they've gone back home to check under the sofas to find some Earth Currency.

Alternatively you can donate some Nando's funds to the GFL via any of the above or via: [email protected]
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Still-L
User ID: 19601985
Hong Kong
07/12/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

-COBRA team
-PAO (Sheldan)
-GFOL (Greg G)
-SaLuSa (M.Q)
-Ashtar on the Road

thanks for being honest

They all feed off each other
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
07/12/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
ABOUT "CONTAINMENT" - an alternative to Mass Arrests?
(that's what Sierra Neblina says)

Let me explain what I mean by containment as I understand and have witnessed. When tracking down these souls, we would inform the galactics of where the people were, and then they would take that person on ship and sit them down and have a good stern talking to these people. They were told that their behavior would no longer be acceptable and that they were given the choice to continue to operate on the Third Dimension, but the rules had changed for them. If they took any action against the planet or the people what wasn’t in the highest light, they would suffer the immediate consequence of that action.

How I can describe it is this. Imagine a soul that is put into a container of light. The soul is still in the body, but it’s under house arrest. Every thought and action of that person is being watched. If the person acts against any other person or the planet in a way that is not in the light, an immediate and powerful response is felt by that person. It is likened to a shock. It is the warning.

It is immediately fallowed with an intense beam of Love. That love penetrates the very fiber of the person in containment. Each person in containment is also given an ngelic guide to assist with the ‘rehabilitation’. Yes, every person is given the chance to rehabilitate. It is universal law. But, if the person continues to act against the agreement, choosing negative thoughts and actions, then the person’s soul will be removed and put into confinement on board ship and watched after by the galactics until the Shift has been completed.

Each person is warned ahead of time that there will be swift consequences to their actions and that they will be monitored constantly. There are, of course, the darkest of the dark. Souls so dark and contaminated that they were tracked and removed immediately. These are the souls so contaminated by eons of abuse to the planet and people that they, along with the negative ET’s that had been assisting them, were all removed immediately. This was done during the great cleanse, when the underground bases of these negative ET’s were destroyed, several months ago [August-September 2011].

/more: [link to the2012scenario.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19618236
Germany
07/12/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
ABOUT "CONTAINMENT" - an alternative to Mass Arrests?
(that's what Sierra Neblina says)

/more: [link to the2012scenario.com]
 Quoting: Still-Listening 19601985

thanks for these clarifying post and useful link
Still-L.
Hong Kong
07/13/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will aim to keep the thread ticking over,
but I doubt I will be posting much - unless I see
something from Drake & friends that looks highly credible
Solar Guardian

User ID: 19652309
Malaysia
07/13/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will aim to keep the thread ticking over,
but I doubt I will be posting much - unless I see
something from Drake & friends that looks highly credible
 Quoting: Still-L. 19601985

Let's wait for this Sunday's update...rex
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18936669
United Kingdom
07/13/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
2012.07.13 - SaLuSa – Some delays before the big day
[link to lightworkers.org]

There are delays as you see it, but much more is taking place all over the world. Our overall view and knowledge indicates that the end times are well under way. The immense resources about to be used will ensure success as planned, and with reports from several reliable sources you will soon be aware when the arrests become widespread.
Geologic-Still-Here
User ID: 19686563
Hong Kong
07/13/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
== QUOTE from R. =====
Nothing here yet about the LIBOR scandal ...
Now my humble thoughts on where this is going .\
World politicians will choose between fat banks and the people / economy / pitchforks , it will be people 1 , bankers 0 .

World .GOV has in the background been thrashing around to find a scapegoat for 2007 / 8 and what has happened since and now has one , the LIBOR banks have been ripping everyone off , the politicos have someone to blame , LIBOR controls the intrest on all your debt , credit cards mortgage car payment , the lot , and the banks have been fiddling it , collecting huge profits in the bargain , (Howls of disgust from Washington / London ET AL ) There is talk that the centeral bankers knew about this BUT as most people dont know they are PRIVATE banks , supposedly at arms length from GOV , so Bernankie / Fed Reserve are toast / wolf bait . The numbers floating round are in the 800 / 900 trillion mark , that's TRILLIONS folks , . GOV has been handed a scapegoat on a plate , The UK media is going ape about it , the US media will follow suit when they are let off the political leash .( there is a choice to be made here , politicos will vote for survival / easy way out )
In a few months when the sheer size of the ripoff comes to light the politicos will throw the bankers to the wolves , in doing so opening a way to reset the whole world economy , a " jubilee " planet wide...

=== UNQUOTE =====

Yes. That is well-said.
We are all over this issue on another site - But you have said it nice and concisely.

Another way would be: Guilliotine the Bankers, politicians! / Or the public will guilliotine you !
(ie CUT: Banker jobs, salaries, bonuses - make 'em smaller.)

== QUOTE from R. =====
.... a " jubilee " planet wide , Government and private debt canceled " it was the banks that caused all this "

Banks will become , A, high street banks and B . Bankrupt / closed down / fired / jailed , draconian measures will be put in place to stop the excesses of the market , there will be no market , just high street banking . the stock market will be reset at the 1500 mark .
Banks have cut their own throats with their greed , the LIBOR fiasco has given . GOV a way out , any bets on if they will take it ?

=== UNQUOTE =====

What choice will they have - Let's leave them with no choice.
We need to end the over-weaning influence of bankers in Washington !

About Drake Bailey and the Mass Arrests :

Wouldn't it be nice?! But it seemed to require Divine intervention, or maybe ET intervention.
Now Libor provides a trigger where real people can push for real change, including banker arrests, resignations - Containment!
Bring it on !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19641516
United States
07/13/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com]
Solar Guardian

User ID: 19719543
Malaysia
07/13/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have lost hope that the humans on this planet can get the job done. I know Alex Collier said to have self-responsibility, but it seems that the positive military groups in USA are just too chicken-shit to act even though Ascension is just 5-6 months away. It seems that the ETs will have to take over the job.

From Cobra' site: [link to 2012portal.blogspot.com]

The Plan Expanded
Friday, July 13, 2012

The original plan for the liberation of this planet has been expanded. There will be less talk and more action:

1. Less intel will be declassified and given to the general population. The reason for this is that the awakened part of the general population has underperformed regarding what it did with the intel received. It is not strategically wise to release intel that even the awakened population laughs at and at the same time the Cabal uses it to the disadvantage of the Light.

You will still receive intel and updates, but certain things will be withheld until the appropriate time.

2. The Matrix is beginning to crack in the mass media. The cracks will expand and widen.

The mass arrests scenario is beginning to leak into the mainstream. This article tends to be a little bit too violent for my taste, but it manages to get across the message that certain people need to be stopped in their actions:

[link to www.washingtonsblog.com] ["Nobel prize winning economist Joe Stiglitz – and many other experts – have said nothing will change unless dishonest bankers are jailed."]

And you might want to sign this petition:

[link to secure.avaaz.org (secure)]

Almost half a million people signed it in three days. It has a potential to reach the critical mass and trigger some real changes. Make it viral! I have received reports that the petition page is blocked by Internet Explorer. If you can not reach it, try with Firefox or some other browser instead.

Mainstream media are starting to report about disclosure also. You can read this:

[link to content.usatoday.com]

And this:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

3. At a specific point before the Event, certain actions will be taken that will bring undeniable proof to the awakened population that the Plan is real and that there are indeed Light forces working towards the planetary liberation.

4. Greed and lust for power inside the Light forces on the surface of this planet (Positive Military, White Dragon Society…) is understandable and tolerable as an intrinsic part of the human nature, to a certain point. But when it begins to hinder operations, create delays, or when certain suffering could be prevented inside the general population and it is not, people responsible for this will be held accountable. The Resistance Movement is monitoring all operations of the surface positive groups and knows exactly what everybody is doing.

5. The Resistance Movement will give positive groups on the surface of the planet a certain limited period of time to carry out the actual liberation themselves. If they fail to do so, direct action will be taken by the Resistance independently from any positive groups or the general population. This is the second part of Operation Omega Phoenix. Very few details will be given out before the actual operation itself. If Operation Omega Phoenix 2 will be needed, it will be less user-friendly to the general population because a little more severe disruptions in the distribution chain are possible. The Green Light (advance notice to the general population) for Operation Omega Phoenix 2 may or may not be issued.

The question is, when will the deadline be? Before the end of this month? Sometime next month? Can anyone guess. I hope it is by this month because I am sick and tired of waiting!grumpy2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19667988
Brazil
07/13/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The question is, when will the deadline be? Before the end of this month? Sometime next month? Can anyone guess. I hope it is by this month because I am sick and tired of waiting!grumpy2

This psy-ops will continue until the real "terrorist" attacks on the Olympics.

Do you really think that these uniformed prostitutes who have been killing The People to implement whatever the "elite" tell them to, will do anything about the lowly levels?

They got in the profession, like masons get into masonry: for self-benefit.

NOTHING MORE.

The rest is all LIES told by them to fool the "dupes".
Solar Guardian

User ID: 19719543
Malaysia
07/13/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you really think that these uniformed prostitutes who have been killing The People to implement whatever the "elite" tell them to, will do anything about the lowly levels?

NOTHING MORE.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19667988

How do you know that these are all psy-ops? Don't you believe in positive ETs preventing actions by the Cabal to conduct false-flags? There was lots of talk about attacking Iran for years now? But it never happened. Why? Because of Positive ETs and their Higher Dimensional Allies.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
07/14/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why isn't this thread pinned?

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19667988
Brazil
07/14/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

NOTHING MORE.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19667988

How do you know that these are all psy-ops? Don't you believe in positive ETs preventing actions by the Cabal to conduct false-flags? There was lots of talk about attacking Iran for years now? But it never happened. Why? Because of Positive ETs and their Higher Dimensional Allies.

Where did I say about ETs in my post?

Stay on topic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19618236
Germany
07/14/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
What will be the implications of the Libor scandal?
Will anybody get into prison for the wrongdoing?
What message does it send to the authorities?
Should there be more regulation?
or can banks regulate themselves?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18936669
United Kingdom
07/14/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
the whole Bush family reported missing
Geologic  (OP)

Hong Kong
07/14/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have lost hope that the humans on this planet can get the job done...

From Cobra' site: [link to 2012portal.blogspot.com]
The Plan Expanded
Friday, July 13, 2012

The original plan for the liberation of this planet has been expanded...

THE PLAN IS STILL ON !
But You (the public) will get less info, because you have "underperformed" !?

( Whoops! what's that mean? What was really expected of those who had such little info, I wonder)

Here are the Highlights

The original plan for the liberation of this planet has been expanded. There will be less talk and more action:
Less intel will be declassified and given to the general population…[they have] underperformed regarding what it did with the intel received.

The Matrix is beginning to crack in the mass media. The cracks will expand and widen.
Mainstream media are starting to report about disclosure also.

At a specific point before the Event, certain actions will be taken that will bring undeniable proof to the awakened population that the Plan is real and that there are indeed Light forces working towards the planetary liberation.
Greed and lust for power inside the Light forces on the surface of this planet… is understandable… But when it begins to hinder operations… people responsible for this will be held accountable.

The Resistance Movement will give positive groups on the surface of the planet a certain limited period of time to carry out the actual liberation themselves. If they fail to do so, direct action will be taken by the Resistance…
The “containment”, as many channels describe it, is not possible.

There will be actual physical arrests of the Cabal taking place.

/source: [link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]

Last Edited by Geologic on 07/14/2012 08:06 AM
Geologic  (OP)

Hong Kong
07/14/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
ACAP = Anti-Cabal Action Plan

There's now a Playlist for it:
[link to www.youtube.com]

It sounds like The Creator (of the List) is ready:

Everybody On The Floor (Radio Mix)

Last Edited by Geologic on 07/14/2012 08:42 AM
Geologic  (OP)

Hong Kong
07/14/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
WE have a SERIOUS new player to follow in the Anti-Cabal drama !

His name is Dr David E Martin, and Kerry Cassidy has done an excellent interview with him for Whistleblower Radio:

He talks about his (highly interesting) activities, including his new novel, which is based on real events. It talks about a plan of a group of wealthy businessmen to "BUY" THE US PRESIDENCY. Once they have bought control of that asset, they are able to lout the American people, and then easily move the money offshore.

Do you wonder why you feel poorer? Now you know why!

Dr Martin's company has collected evidence on capital movements, and the book leaves "a trail of breadcrumbs" that other investigators can follow to uncover the criminal activities of various elites.

Is this the information that is needed to blow apart the Cabal? Maybe.

Want to know more?
(Here's a comment from YouTube):
Excellent interview, of a seriously interesting person. I have looked into his website and background, and believe he is "the real deal." One of his many activities seems to be developing a new currency to replace the US Dollar - Let's hear more about that ! I am doing research here:
[link to www.greenenergyinvestors.com]
Have a look. Help me out !

Last Edited by Geologic on 07/14/2012 09:24 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4715909
Australia
07/14/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

If I'm late to work tomorrow, is it because negative ETs intervened?

Don't let drake and wilcock lead you off a cliff
Geologic  (OP)

Hong Kong
07/14/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4715909

This thread is moving beyond Drake and Wilcock, in searching for the NEW HEART of this still-unfolding drama

Last Edited by Geologic on 07/14/2012 05:21 PM
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
07/14/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4715909

This thread is moving beyond Drake and Wilcock, in searching for the NEW HEART of this still-unfolding drama
 Quoting: Geologic

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1920333
Sweden
07/15/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
the whole Bush family reported missing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18936669

Timothy too, arrested!

[link to www.startribune.com]
Bank of England says Timothy Geithner discussed LIBOR issue with bank in 2008 (Article by: Associated Press) Updated: July 13, 2012 - 8:43 AM.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
07/15/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump Bump Bumpity BUMP bump

GLP