spock
Solar Guardian

User ID: 19652309
Malaysia
07/15/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan
OP, Why do you think it takes a long time to conduct mass arrests of the accursed Cabal?
Still-L
User ID: 14873695
Hong Kong
07/15/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, Why do you think it takes a long time to conduct mass arrests of the accursed Cabal?
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Evidence takes time to collect.
And the legal process is also slow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277891
Netherlands
07/15/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday the 14 th. it was in the news that Visa and mastercard and other banks made a law settlement for 7 billion dollars, you think it has to do with this all?
Still-L
Hong Kong
07/15/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday the 14 th. it was in the news that Visa and mastercard and other banks made a law settlement for 7 billion dollars, you think it has to do with this all?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1277891

Who?
Whom did they pay ?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
07/15/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1277891

Who?
Whom did they pay ?
 Quoting: Still-L 14873695

See, I did already think that! Maybe it was not on the news there, but here I read it on teletekts news. There are news sites covering this.

[link to www.forbes.com]
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
07/15/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they are trying to get away with lawsuit settlements? Two weeks ago I received a letter from my funeral insurance with the choice of getting the insurance 10 % cheaper, or the ammount that they would pay out would raise by 10 %. I had to make a choice, and underneath the letter it said that this choice would mean that they would never have to pay out an ammount of profit no more. It was a custom that they would do this yearly, paying out a part of profit but now they get rid of it. Maybe it is a protection thing because if people find out how they profited from us they will sue these companies. By settling it they will loose out less then getting lawsuits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992971
United States
07/15/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it's all over folks. Drakes show has been shut down by blogtalk radio. Now he's calling for the people to make the arrests. Always knew this guy was a con man and liar. Same for this ladydragon fruitcake. So much for the military, whiteknights and ET's arresting the bad guys. It ain't gonna happen and never was. You've all been had SUCKERS!

1rof1
Following-the-Cabal
Hong Kong
07/15/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it's all over folks. Drakes show has been shut down by blogtalk radio. Now he's calling for the people to make the arrests. Always knew this guy was a con man and liar. Same for this ladydragon fruitcake. So much for the military, whiteknights and ET's arresting the bad guys. It ain't gonna happen and never was. You've all been had SUCKERS!

1rof1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 992971

I disagree.
The story is not over - The "Mass Arrests" Meme is now OUT THERE,
and it is being pursued by other, more serious people.

I don't give up on this drama, because there is some evidence that real progress, of a meaningful sort, is being made.

WATCH:
+ The unfolding Libor case
+ The deepening of the investigation into 9/11 events
+ The Fr@nklin Scandal, which ties in with Jerry S@ndusky, but is much bigger than that

Do a search here on "Cabal" if you want to monitor the unfolding drama
Geologic  (OP)

Hong Kong
07/15/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
GV Radio Link:
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

" So sorry our program was abruptly and mysteriously ended and there was no way to schedule another program Sunday. We will attempt to continue the news program this evening. Again, so sorry, this was out of our control. - GV2012 "

What Happened??
===========

Lady Dragon Article – Posted on 07/15/2012

Drake and Minuteman called for the FBI, the Police and the
citizens to make arrests then their radio show got shut down so that they could not speak anymore

[link to www.ladydragon.com]

(2)
Time for ACTION

To All:
We are at the point where everyone needs to take the Patriotic Stand they say they believe in.

Contacting County Sheriff, F.B.I., State Sheriff, and ALL other Law Enforcement Personnel. The idea is to form into a single unit to effect the arrests. Do so in a lawful/legal manner.

Enough talking and some direct action is called for. The fact that our show was cut off should be proof that the bad guys do NOT want any of this to happen.

I offer that ALL take action as quickly as possible.

Drake
== ==

THE DRAMA IS NOT OVER - see the post
by Following-the-Cabal, just above

Last Edited by Geologic on 07/15/2012 09:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992971
United States
07/15/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

I disagree.

I don't give up on this drama, because there is some evidence that real progress, of a meaningful sort, is being made.

WATCH:
+ The Fr@nklin Scandal, which ties in with Jerry S@ndusky, but is much bigger than that

Quoting: Following-the-Cabal 14873695

What other more serious people? Still drinking the koolaid I see. This is all BS but you draketards just can't give it up. When I see some big boys like Corzine, Diamond, Soros, Kissinger, Paulson, Blankfein, Holder, etc get arrested, then maybe there will be something to it. Otherwise, forget it. Drake wants people to go to the Bohemian Grove in a few weeks and start arresting the bad boys. Wanna bet nothing will happen?

violin
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
07/15/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Evidence takes time to collect.
And the legal process is also slow
 Quoting: Still-L 14873695

Then don't do it legally. Bad guys deserve to be shot dead instantly, like in the cowboy days! explosion Tank
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1034800
United States
07/15/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
RESPONDING - to a post on "sharing is caring"
=====
So [they are saying] Federal Marshals are going to arrest elites (top society echalon) with the back-up of the military...

So, the obvious question IS;

Who is making the decisions on WHO is being/getting arrested?

Federal Marshal's report to the DOJ. So this a DOJ action?

(right...)

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6558487
=======

As I understand it, there is an enormous amount of documentation ("truckloads" + a 5-page summary) detailing the various misdeeds of the "cabal" over the last three decades.

There was a case in HK this past week. The two Kwok brothers, who are the second richest family in Hong Kong were arrested for paying bribes to get preferred access to land that they wanted for property development.

They were arrested, and are already out on bail. They will have to answer for the charges being made in court. I presume the same procedure will be following in the ACAP arrests, if they indeed happen. The interesting questions will be: How high will the bail be set? And, what will happen if the "real big fish" disappear whilst out on bail?
 Quoting: Geologic

That's interesting, maybe there are a lot of arrests happening in other countries that we are not hearing about in the west. Sometimes it's frustrating when we are told that arrests are happening, but we don't see any news reports of it happening here in the US. Thanks for the info.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19849747
Malaysia
07/15/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

I disagree.

WATCH:

Quoting: Following-the-Cabal 14873695

What other more serious people? Still drinking the koolaid I see. This is all BS but you draketards just can't give it up. When I see some big boys like Corzine, Diamond, Soros, Kissinger, Paulson, Blankfein, Holder, etc get arrested, then maybe there will be something to it. Otherwise, forget it. Drake wants people to go to the Bohemian Grove in a few weeks and start arresting the bad boys. Wanna bet nothing will happen?

violin

The only ones getting arrested will be the people who go there to make the arrests. I'm sure they won't anyone interrupt their ritual.tounge
Solar Guardian

User ID: 19864046
Malaysia
07/16/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geologic, mind me asking? Are you a native Hong Konger? hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19553866
Philippines
07/16/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just heard the most recent Drake show. It's official. He's completely fucking crazy.

Seriously, he's encouraging the listeners of an internet radio show to snatch people out of their homes based on feelings of how guilty someone is.

Crazy, crazy, crazy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12790821
United States
07/16/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
What'll really be crazy is if some dumb motherfucker actually goes out to some random persons house and tries to "arrest" them.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 19922587
Malaysia
07/16/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What'll really be crazy is if some dumb motherfucker actually goes out to some random persons house and tries to "arrest" them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12790821

It would be funny if a group of people go and try to arrest George W. Bush. I wanna see that son of a bitch being dragged on the ground by his tie.rockon
Geologic  (OP)

User ID: 19933898
Hong Kong
07/17/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did reader here, notice the following comment:
"The thread was mainly about Drake, but when he made so many "crazy" statements, and missed so many deadlines, I added COBRA to the title."

In what way were Drake's ideas "crazy"?

Well here are two examples from the first few minutes of his Sunday podcast. He said:

1/ "People will not have to work"
2/ "The positive military did not know who they could trust", so they did not go ahead with Mass Arrests

Just a little thought will show how nutty these statements are:

First, how would it be possible that people can STOP WORKING? He spoke about there being Trillions of Dollars of wealth available in trust accounts. This shows a total misunderstanding of WHAT WEALTH IS.

It is not lots of extra zeros at the end of a big figure in a bank account. Nor is it tons of Gold. Real wealth comes down to one crucial thing: The ability to incentivise others to work.

Work will still need to be done. People will want to eat. They will get ill and want medical care. They will want a whole range of services.

If everyone stops working because they are given huge bank accounts, then those whose work is really needed will soon demand huge incomes for the work they are asked to do. If you inherit millions from a rich relative, and everyone else gets the same. Then the guy who is asked to wash the dishes may ask for $10,000 a month, or $100k per month or more, just to wash the dishes or to clean and prepare the food.

Drake seems to have no idea what real wealth is. His notion of people getting all this money, and the world not falling apart, until people find a reason to work, is simply mad.

Secondly, the TRUST ISSUE was always there. It was obvious, important and never addressed by him.

To put it simply: How does the military or anyone else know whom to arrest?

If you simply arrest those who Drake or Drake's friends say are guilty, then how do you know they are getting the right ones?

I had thought from the very beginning that if there was any reality to the Mass Arrests plan, then it might simply be a means that one faction within the Cabal was going to use to get rid of a second faction. If the plan went ahead, then we just might find that one group of "bad hats" are removed, and replaced with a second and even more sinister group of "bad hats."

The whole idea of "White Hats" is a little mad. Can you really know the good guys from the fact that they identify themselves as good guys?

This is why we have a legal system, and using the legal process that was established for this country is so important. Even thsoe who are accused must be given a chance to defend themselves. And those who are making the accusations must be able to prove their case.

I was a skeptic that the Mass Arrests would happen, because I doubted that sufficient evidence had been collected, and that the dejure Legal system, or a reasonable replacement for it, was really ready to "process the bad guys."

Maybe we will see many banker arrests within a few months. I would not rule it out. In fact, we see various legal proceedings starting up as a result of the Libor manipulations. And there is cause for many other legal actions, against the banking sector. But these will take time, if they are to proceed in an orderly way, that will enable our society to hang together are power structures are changed.
Geologic  (OP)

Hong Kong
07/17/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12790821

It would be funny if a group of people go and try to arrest George W. Bush. I wanna see that son of a bitch being dragged on the ground by his tie.rockon

How do you know, really know, he is guilty of all the "crimes" that people accuse him of doing?

Are you willin to surrender to internet posters the job of: Judge and Jury ?
keeping-the-balance
Hong Kong
07/17/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cobra Update 7-16-12…”Keeping the Balance”
Posted on 2012/07/16 by kauilapele
I was about to head out the door and receive some Sol-Light, and got this email from Cobra that a new post was out. I was particularly interested in the astrological alignment he discusses. Just a couple hours ago, I was speaking with a couple people and the sense was that there was quite a strong “it’s getting ready to pop” kind of energy around. At least in my consciousness.

I’ve not yet checked all the links, but will add more later if I get there is more to be shared.

(PS: Cobra got that the now famous “Drake show cutoff” was cabal induced; which is not what came to me (or Beverly))

“I would suggest everybody to remain calm and peaceful. Violence will not overthrow the Cabal. It is strategically unwise to attack the enemy where he is the strongest. Instead I would propose the people inside the freedom movement to co-create a grassroots master plan.” Cobra

[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]
Mr-Keenan-confirms
Hong Kong
07/17/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVIDENCE & PROPER LEGAL PROCESS (ie Jurisdiction)
- Mr Keenan Confirms that these are essential
============

URGENT Neil Keenan Press Release

by Drake

Neil Keenan has given Drake permission to spread this press release. Please share

To: 'Drake Bailey'
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 9:57 AM
Subject: Answers

Dear Drake,

Nice to know we are both alive brother. Last thing I remember is my reading I am dead. Hahahah.

As you know I do not like interviews and always toss someone else into the middle of them but let me explain this for you Drake. You keep asking me when will I refile and what date and to this there is no answer!!!

When I compile all the information I need in which I can kick the financial system in the ass and straighten it out then I will file. My main concern is Jurisdiction which is what the Judge also made mention of and clearly stated that he would throw the case out if we did not prove we have it. In order to do this I am going to expose the illegal banking system. Let them then tell me when the Federal Reserve Bank of NY is shown to be part and parcel to the theft. I will have the information to prove this.

Why did I withdraw the case? Because we did not have the Jurisdictional issue in place and I had no intention of showing my hand before I had to. Now I have the time to get what is needed to substantiate all the claims made.

Why didn’t I serve anyone during the past 6 months? Because we did not have all their addresses. What good does it do when Danielle Dal Bosco is being hid by the Vatican to serve the others. Dal Bosco is the key here and we now can reach out and grab him whenever we wish but first things first that being Jurisdiction.

Once we get things right we can close this system down on them as has already happened in BIS and then they will have nothing to fight with. The idea is to take the money out of their pockets. Without this they have no ability to hire the armies they need to deal with the real American People. The Kazar’s and Nazis’s will be left alone to themselves finding nary a dollar to buy what they need to protect themselves and then when weakened the American People can do as they wish with such garbage. It is just a matter of time.

...continues: [link to nesaranews.blogspot.hk]
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
07/18/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
(I hadn't noticed this little summary before - It's from LD's website):

LADY DRAGON's Summary of "The Event"
====

What is THE EVENT ?

THE EVENT is where you will see on your television a MASS ARREST of bankers, financials and other people including the bad aliens who have been working together in order to enslave humanity.

Yes, I said ALIENS.

There are good and there are bad aliens.

Welcome to your new reality :)

Form an emergency group where you can help put the word out about the TRUTH.

When THE EVENT happens;

What to know
====
1. Bankers/Illuminati/Cabal/Government have been running the world and doing bad things.
2. White hats including old money, military, veterans, federal marshals, and local law officials are going to arrest them.
3. Media may say it’s martial law and try to spread panic, but the actions are lawful and benefit humanity.
4. International travel will be stopped for 3 days. Some facilities wired to explode will be off limits for safety.

What to do
====
1. The goal is to transition peacefully and safely. There will likely be disruptions in local travel, food supply, water supply, and electricity.
2. Make sure you have necessities for 72 hours and ideally 30 days.
3. Remain calm. Support the troops and law officers that are arresting thousands of criminals guilty of heinous crimes against us all. Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are good and the arrestees are bad.

What not to do
====
1. You are going to find out that the cabal have done terrible things to you, your family, and humanity.
2. Don’t believe that every one of them is as guilty as the leaders.
3. Some were forced to act and were threatened with torture.
4. Do not panic.
5. Do not riot.
6. Do not run into a bank and start shooting people.

Drake gave the timeline on April 08, 2012 that THE EVENT will happen 30 to 45 days from that date; therefore, between May 08 and 23. The Timeline has been extented for a few weeks and explained by Drake while talking with LadyDragon.

New message from Drake there are two green lights

/from her website: [link to www.fcm2012.com]
/other updates---: [link to www.fcm2012.com]
Still-L.
Hong Kong
07/18/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
(I plan to listen for a few minutes today):
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

Wednesday
by Global Voice 2012 Radio
in Politics
11 Minutes UNTIL SHOW

6pm CENTRAL Home of DRAKE. Tonight Drake will be giving mid-week updates concerning our freedom. Visit our website at [link to www.globalvoice2012.us] Facebook:... more
Still-L
Hong Kong
07/18/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not much news today, it would seem:

+ Drake did not "get the documentation" that he expected, and so is reluctant to break the News that he intended to reveal today

+ Lady Dragon's main news was as follows:

FBI raids homes of mayor, brother, donor in NJ’s capital; mayor denies violating public trust

TRENTON, N.J. — FBI agents staged a middle-of-the-night raid Wednesday at the home of Trenton’s mayor, whose administration of the state’s impoverished capital city has been marked by accusations of cronyism and reckless spending. They also searched the home of his brother and a convicted sex offender who was one of his biggest early campaign donors.

Mayor Tony Mack, emerging later in the morning from his home, denied having corrupted his office.

“We have not violated the public trust nor have I violated any of my public duties, and that’s all I have to say on the matter,” he said.
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
07/19/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not much news today, it would seem:

+ Drake did not "get the documentation" that he expected, and so is reluctant to break the News that he intended to reveal today

+ Lady Dragon's main news was as follows:

FBI raids homes of mayor, brother, donor in NJ’s capital; mayor denies violating public trust

TRENTON, N.J. — FBI agents staged a middle-of-the-night raid Wednesday at the home of Trenton’s mayor, whose administration of the state’s impoverished capital city has been marked by accusations of cronyism and reckless spending. They also searched the home of his brother and a convicted sex offender who was one of his biggest early campaign donors.

Mayor Tony Mack, emerging later in the morning from his home, denied having corrupted his office.

“We have not violated the public trust nor have I violated any of my public duties, and that’s all I have to say on the matter,” he said.
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
 Quoting: Still-L 19933898

OP, One more piece to this huge jigsaw puzzle might be John Moore's Nibiru warnings. It's either he's a disinfo agent working for the Cabal to distract our attention from the impending mass arrests or he's trying to spread fear that people will panic and scream Nibiru when the mass arrests happen as the real reason for the huge changes and bank closures.yoda
Green-Light-Watcher
Hong Kong
07/20/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Coup against Obama Revealed - The same as Drake's Event?
Has Drake Flashed a Green Light?

Or mentioned this plan?
Is he arrested?
Thread: Coup against Obama Revealed - The same as Drake's Event?
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
07/22/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Coup against Obama Revealed - The same as Drake's Event?
Has Drake Flashed a Green Light?

Or mentioned this plan?
Is he arrested?
Thread: Coup against Obama Revealed - The same as Drake's Event?
 Quoting: Green-Light-Watcher 19933898

Oh Shit

GLP