User ID: 15711053
Hong Kong
05/10/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan
DRAKE could be interpreted differently - about Obama

(here are his actual words):

From The Wolf Spirit Chat Room: "Can you clear up who Obama is? Good guy or bad guy?"

That’s one of the questions Drake was asked today on Wolf Spirit Radio.

Drake hesitated, kind of laughed, and simply said, "He might be a switcharoony."”

Also, Bill Wood came on the show briefly telling about a video he and Eva Moore did yesterday, with new information about the mass arrests, that was posted at You Tube, today. In it, he talks about how Obama is part of what is coming, an integral part of the take down of the cabal.

/source: 5/06: [link to domesticenemies.net]

hmm.
"Switcharoony"?

At first, I thought that meant someone who would "switch sides."
On second thought, it might also mean a Clone, or a double.
qbeac

User ID: 15574925
Spain
05/10/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
…One of the other thread here had a tiny excerpt of my notes from the Wilcock/Drake interview - where I referred to the Anti-Cabal Action Plan (ACAP)…
 Quoting: Geologic

Hi Geologic, your thread is a great idea, congratulations and 5 stars to you.

Now then, I’d like to add two more ideas that anybody who would like to support Drake & Co. in the process of arresting the elite could do:

IDEA 1: Send a polite e-mail to as many high level people as possible to inform them about what’s going on in the world (Drake’s plan to arrest the elite, 911 = inside job, etc., etc.). Some of them might be honest people who will listen, wake up, and do something about it.

To facilitate that action, in the following 2 posts you’ll find a long list of e-mail addresses from high level people in USA and Europe:

Post 66, pag 7. List of many public e-mail addresses from USA military personnel
[link to www.burbuja.info]

Post 65, pag 7. List of many public e-mail addresses from high level people in Europe (government, media, etc.)

IDEA 2: Tell all those high level people about what the Chilean Electrical Engineer Pedro Gaete has found out: that the elite is using advanced technology to artificially provoke earthquakes, and that that technology could be used to amplify VERY MUCH a natural smaller earthquake that might take place on Dec-12 due to natural astronomical causes (planet alignments), as it is explained in this thread:

The elite’s secret plan to artificially provoke Dec-2012 cataclysm revealed…?
Thread: The elite’s secret plan to artificially provoke Dec-2012 cataclysm revealed…?
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
05/10/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread. I have just started looking at this subject.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10883508
United States
05/11/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is PURE FICTION.

NOTHING of this will EVER happen.

s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1548221

Are you kidding? We have the element of surprise! They'll never see it coming!
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
05/11/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do hope it's true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 949959
United Kingdom
05/11/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
TO EVERYONE BUYING INTO THIS PSYOPS...

PLEASE REMAIN PASSIVE.

CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR OTHERS TO SAVE YOU WHILST AVOIDING TAKING ACTION YOURSELVES.

PLEASE IGNORE THE REPEATED INSTANCES OF BROKEN PROMISES BY ALL THOSE INVOLVED & VOCAL ON THIS SUBJECT.

SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF.

REMAIN APATHETIC & WHEN THIS FAILS TO MATERIALISE, BECOME HOPELESS.

KEEP LOOKING OUTSIDE YOURSELF FOR YOUR POWER, RATHER THAN REALISE THE POWER OF YOUR INTEGRITY, HONESTY & COURAGE.

TRUST PROVEN LIARS, USEFUL IDIOTS & ANONYMOUS WHISTLEBLOWERS, EVEN WHEN THEIR PROMISES FAIL TO MATERIALISE.

KEEP TRUSTING. WAIT. ACQUIESCE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15184581
United States
05/11/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

PLEASE REMAIN PASSIVE.

CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR OTHERS TO SAVE YOU WHILST AVOIDING TAKING ACTION YOURSELVES.

PLEASE IGNORE THE REPEATED INSTANCES OF BROKEN PROMISES BY ALL THOSE INVOLVED & VOCAL ON THIS SUBJECT.

SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF.

KEEP LOOKING OUTSIDE YOURSELF FOR YOUR POWER, RATHER THAN REALISE THE POWER OF YOUR INTEGRITY, HONESTY & COURAGE.

TRUST PROVEN LIARS, USEFUL IDIOTS & ANONYMOUS WHISTLEBLOWERS, EVEN WHEN THEIR PROMISES FAIL TO MATERIALISE.

KEEP TRUSTING. WAIT. ACQUIESCE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 949959

clappa

harsh, but applicable
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
05/11/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

PLEASE REMAIN PASSIVE.

SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF.

... etc ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 949959

If that is intended as a Rebuttal of Drake's efforts, it is an unfair one.

If you take the time to listen to Drake, you will hear the same (important) message repeated again and again:

ORGANISE AT A LOCAL LEVEL

Get to know your neighbors, and your local sherrifs, marshals, and militia. These guys will gain some motivation through this, and it may help make you safer if strife comes.

To this, you can add the idea of LOCALIZING your banking and investing activities, and developing a relationship with local farmers.

Drake doesn't encourage people to "sit back and just watch TV", and nor will I.
Geologic
Hong Kong
05/11/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
To facilitate that action, in the following 2 posts you’ll find a long list of e-mail addresses from high level people in USA and Europe:

Post 66, pag 7. List of many public e-mail addresses from USA military personnel

Post 65, pag 7. List of many public e-mail addresses from high level people in Europe (government, media, etc.)
 Quoting: qbeac

Interesting.

Let me add another list: The 4-Star Generals:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I do not know who the White Hats are, and even if I did, I would not try to OUT THEM here. But I can tell you this: If "80% of the US Military" are behind the Mass Arrests action, then that is bound to include some of the individuals promoted to 4-star general in the last 10-20 years.

I am already developing a few of my own ideas about whom the key guys might be. And it helps to have a list of top people, so we can cross check that against coming news and changes.
ranger_lp

User ID: 7052279
United States
05/12/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Switcharoony"?

At first, I thought that meant someone who would "switch sides."
On second thought, it might also mean a Clone, or a double.
 Quoting: Geologic

On third thought, he might be a switch hitter......
Not-a-friend-of-Obama​
User ID: 15981704
Hong Kong
05/13/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
On third thought, he might be a switch hitter......
 Quoting: ranger_lp

He almost certainly is... if you believe those who have come forward saying they had a "relationship" with him.

But that's beside the point...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9014106
Australia
05/13/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I'm one of the ones following to see if anything Drake has spoken about comes to pass.

I give him until the end of June, but will become rather skeptical after mid June or so. (Quietly hopeful at this point.)
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/13/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok - just got this from a Skype group I frequent (names removed):

xxx:

<<< I have been asked to forward this so here it is................

DRAKE HAS BEEN CHOSEN BY THE NEW REPUBLIC TO MAKE THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

HE IS TO ANNOUNCE TONIGHT AT 7 PM EASTERN! SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!
CAN ANYONE SPELL N E S A R A ?

New location for Drake call today:
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sent out by xxx. GREAT news— xxx, Today xx AM
Geologic
Hong Kong
05/13/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...

The next round of this story, or so it would seem.
Geologic
Hong Kong
05/13/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
(I have done a Search and found this):

“Drake” recently called NESARA (the abundance program known by the name of the National Security and Economic Reformation Act) “bogus” and has excited a lot of commentary around the Web. Can we take a minute and look at what he said, please?

Here is the exchange between Mugzi and him:

[link to k004.kiwi6.com]

Mugzi: What about NESARA? From what I’ve researched, that was a Rockefeller program to put us into the New World Order system. It was a little carrot if you will. What do you know about NESARA?

Drake: Well, basically what you just said, that it is bogus and I’ll tell you why. Because it came from Rockefeller, it’s part of the cabal, which means it’s not intrinsically going to be good for anybody. Now that may take some time to come out, as it has taken them 200 years to get us to the situation we’re in now. So I would be leery of those ideologies. Now it may be that certain portions of NESARA would be equitable or correct in terms of application with the people.

+continues: [link to the2012scenario.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/13/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
OKay.. - got this from Deatra from Freedom Reigns from skype group again:

"NOT HAPPENING.. do not know who put this trash out... DRake is not even schedualed for tonights show and will nit even be making an appearance on the show tonight"

and then later

"tonights show will be specifically to clarify all rumors and mis info going around..."

Sick of BS going 'round
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
05/13/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The False Starts, and misinformation is annoying...

But people it does give people more time to prepare. I cannot say whether or not the idea is "coming mass arrests" is true or not. Time will tell, and if may come later that people were first given to expect.

In any case, the prepartions that were suggested - the extra food and water - still do make sense:

==

The goal is to transition peacefully and safely.
There will likely be disruptions in local travel,
food supply, water supply, and electricity. Make sure
you have necessities for 72 hours and ideally 30 days.

Remain calm. Support the troops and law officers that are arresting thousands of criminals guilty of heinous crimes against us all.

Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are good and the arrestees are bad.

==

You are going to find out that the cabal have done terrible things to you, your family, and humanity. Don’t believe that every one of them is as guilty as the leaders. Some were forced to act and were threatened with torture.

Don’t panic.

Don’t turn on each other.

Don’t riot.

Don’t run into a bank and start shooting people.

Please just try to be calm and work together to meet he needs of your community.
=== END OF QUOTE

++ source: [link to 2012indyinfo.com]

======

That last one (just try to be calm) is good advice, but it does not mean to sit still and wait. In any case it is wise to stay active building local ties, local community, and local resiliency.
Holland-in-Hong Kong
Hong Kong
05/13/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
(the folks at American Kabuki have totally lost patience):
They posted this:
"I will not be posting any more Drake, Freedom Reigns, or Bill Wood postings. As far as I am concerned its all a distraction to keep people focused on the duality game."

I suppose one cannot blame them, but I thought this approach from another website (GEI) made more sense:

That only shows that the disinformation-artists are winning.

Is Drake amongst them? I don't believe so, but it is not impossible.

I reckon the Disinformation spreaders are either:

+ Mere pranksters, laughing at those with a genuine interest in the Drake drama, or

+ Genuine disrupters, trying to reduce interest in Drake's podcasts.

The basic problems is what I call "Fizz-Out" or "Burn-out". People get frustrated and lose interest in a message like this, if the story does not develop very quickly. Drake originally said he expected action "within 30-45 days", and that is already a long time to keep a healthy interest going and growing, without some concrete results. And if now looks as if we have moved into that window, and no Mass Arrests have started.

Drake and David Wilcock have both already spoken about there being no precise deadline, or the events may occur later. Interest in this drama will fade as we move into June or July if nothing happens. The tricksters know this, and they are probably enjoying the waves of excitemant and disappointment that they are providing along the way.

Personally, I am happy to "give some more space" for the arrest to happen. I have retained some skepticism and some genuine interest from the very beginning, and I expect that will be my posture for weeks to come, with the skepticism growing slowly.

UNQUOTE - D.B.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15073942
United States
05/13/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the average attention span of humans?

1dunno1
Geologic
Hong Kong
05/14/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the average attention span of humans?
1dunno1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15073942

Based on what we see in the stock market, not long.

A stock market trend rarely unfolds for more than 2-3 months, without some sort of minor or major correction.

The Drake phenomenon seems to be hitting at least a minor correction already.
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
05/14/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it just me,
Or does this story seem to be morphing into some sort of farce?

President of the Restored Republic Tim Turner responds to Drake detractor Teri Lynn Hinkle.
Also Sec of State Republic of Florida Ron Van Dyke speaks. Mr.Ed

Tim Turner Challenges 'Drake' to Debate Part1-4 - YouTube

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Geologic  (OP)

User ID: 5709908
Hong Kong
05/16/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
DRAKE HAS SPLIT from WS Radio : [link to www.WolfSpiritRadio.com]

Herein, Bill Wood (& friends) explain why

MP3-pt2 : [link to DON'T_USE_THIS.com]

NOTES
=====
1 / Deetra gave Dave Corso an ultimatim: Deetra/Drake or Bill Wood. Corso choose BW,
and Deetra "got pissy" about it. Wood thinks D/D were misinformed - see 6, below.

2 / On Apr.8th, Drake said there would be Mass Arrests "within 30 to 45 days".
And if you do the maths, that's May 8th to May 23rd, and we are nearly thru that window

3 / Drake has (apparently) been "cut off" from his military sources, and D has said
something about them (his military contacts) were not sticking to their word

4 / Bill Wood believes the Mass Arrests will not occur "until we are ready."
The split between Drake and Bill Wood shows that it will be dangerous to pursue the
Arrests now. Example: If arrests started, then many people would resist by saying:
"Obama is trying to takeover", and chaos would result.

5 / BW says Drake has denied that he said Obama "could be a switcheroo" and banned
people who keep reminding him of that. (BW also said that Drake was "unwilling to
admit that he is Drake Kent, from the Facebook page.")

6 / Drake and Deatra have apparently joined forces with William Silva, an ex-Seal,
who claims that BW is an ex-Sex Offender and has lied about his seal background.
Wood gave evidence in his own defense, and promised to release pay records which will
show he was working, and not in jail when they said he was.
== ==

Whole Show: [link to www.wolfspiritradio.com]
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
05/17/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another excellent interview (with Bill Wood) by Lisa Harrison

[link to www.youtube.com]

She cuts to the quick here:

+ Can Obama really be a good guy?

And then later (and here I am paraphrasing):

+ Is Bill Wood a tool, of someone trying to assist an Obama or Cabal takeover of the USA?
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
05/17/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
MESSAGE FROM DRAKE
Hello All:
If we all help pass the information on. We will be helping the ones doing the legal part to rid us of those that would control us. The arrest should start in the next few days.
God Bless Love to all
Drake

Drake Reveals...
It has come to my attention that a lot of people want to know who I am. I will offer a part of the base of what I know without endangering myself or others. The basis of the knowledge I hold is extraordinary in its scope (content and reach) and those whom I am in contact with.

Not being willing to take anyone's word for it, I went behind the scenes and found who 'they' were talking to. This involves most of the 'news' web sites many are familiar with, credible or not.

My military service includes nuclear weapons, very high security clearances, and Vietnam. Most of the "incidents" from this time forward, I was involved in at some level, major, minor, and local. I started in the field of information in the late nineties and progressed from that time forward. I use a portion of the old cold war spy network, people in several sensitive positions, and those who agree to pass along info no one else gets. There are several contact avenues that also offer info, military, political and citizen eyes. In all, an extreme information highway.

/more: [link to nesaranews.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/17/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
MESSAGE FROM DRAKE
Hello All:
If we all help pass the information on. We will be helping the ones doing the legal part to rid us of those that would control us. The arrest should start in the next few days.
God Bless Love to all
Drake
 Quoting: Still-Listening 15981704

It appears John McHaffie put out the above, not Drake. The false rumour that Drake was to make an announcement from the Republic and Nesara also originated from John McHaffie.

I listened to Drake's talk from Wednesday night and he said the 30 - 45 days to arrest came from the military to put out, but he cannot guarantee it. He also said that the military are still waiting for a few more things to occur first.
Not-a-friend-of-Obama​
User ID: 16289087
Hong Kong
05/18/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Kettler has a reason why Mass Arrests may not have started yet:

US has a protective grid, "built of blood sacrifice Black Majick, scared geometry",
which is now fading. When it falls, "anti-NWO operations will begin in earnest."

Meantime, chemtrail flights are "way down", and ET/ED's "big plans from drones",
like flying them into each other.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16289087
Hong Kong
05/19/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
For all you interested in the Resistance Movement against the Cabal, you can take a look at the blog of Cobra, their spokesperson:

[link to www.2012portal.blogspot.com]

Here you will find almost daily updates and encrypted messages to the Resistance Movement.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10350179

Here's the latest from Cobra - In an interview:
He talks about Drake, Wilcock, Kerry etc. and how they should work together - It doesn't matter if Obama is "a good guy":

Why did you write your open letter this week to Drake, Ben Fulford, David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Brockbrader? What’s the story? Is there some sort of disinfo campaign against you that we do not know of?

C: There were some conflicts lately between some of those people. I just wanted to get them to talk to each other, forgive, heal and then cooperate and share resources to be more effective.

Why them – and only them? Surely they are not the only people who are attempting to get messages out and assist in the changes we are all seeking?

C: Yes, that is true. You can suggest anyone else and maybe we can include them in this discussion.

You also called on your blog for others to provide you with info. Why is that? And how do you then “know” that those sources may or may not be credible?

C: Nobody knows everything, myself included, and it never hurts to have more information and to make new meaningful connections with people.

There are stories of shootouts in Washington in recent days – not sure of their veracity – and rumours that things may move along during NATO? What do you know about these things?

C: Both stories are true. Cabal members under ”house arrest” are getting a little bit “nervous”.

This weekend (May 20th) is going to be VERY intense.

Likewise there are rumours around the G8. What do you know about the reason for moving the G8 to Camp David?

C: The Cabal is a little bit afraid to have everybody in one place. So they diversify…

Do you believe President Obama is one of the good guys?

C: I have intel about Obama but it is still confidential. Nevertheless, in the greater perspective, all this drama about Obama is not needed. Obama good guy, Obama bad guy, that doesn’t change much.
Still-Listeniing
Hong Kong
05/20/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
DRAKE is BACK !
MP3: [link to DON'T_USE_THIS.com]

A Few Notes on the 5-16-12 Drake Show…
[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]

Posted by Kauil. / on May 18, 2012
=======
These may be helpful to some of you as you (if you) listen to the 5-16-12 Drake Show mp3s. I just took a few notes, very rough (may have missed a few things), and marked the Part# and time (min:sec). So here we go.

Part 1: 5:45 Martin Luther King wrote speech at Drake’s picnic table; 8:20 Two things that the military is waiting on: legalities, our voices

Part 3: 13:00 Obama; 16:00 What about sports, after arrests and changeover?

Part 4: 0:00 Korean War UN issues; 9:15 illegal aliens; 21:00 food and replicators; 24:00 Federal land issues; 27:00 Eminent Domain

Part 5: 8:30 Foreign (Russian) troops in U.S.; 10:00 Are all US Marshals on board?; 15:15 New science, technology, cashless society; 18:15 Q. about One World Order; 20:15 What is military looking for from us?; 24:15 Europe, Greece, central banks

Part 6: 00:30 Aboutpossible false flag in Chicago, Divine Intervention; 10:00 Local level considerations; 16:30 Bill Wood?; 19:45 Drake closing statement; 23:10 Look for more coming out next week
Still-Listening?
Hong Kong
05/20/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
DRAKE is BACK !
MP3: [link to DON'T_USE_THIS.com]
 Quoting: Still-Listeniing 5709908

Whoops.
That link (at T/ny Url) does not work.

Try This one : [link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]
MrWreckedIt

User ID: 1078974
United States
05/20/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow i just looked at portal2012 website its completely ridiculous. apparently this is all based on a guided visualization from 144,000 to reach critical mass and bring the mass arrests into existance? im not doubting that such a strategy may work but i was hoping for something a little more concrete.

GLP