Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19202196
United States
09/07/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan
as much as I want to believe OP, I really believe there is nothing we can do.

We are the new Babylon. We have been controlled, programmed, and lulled into obedience by the esoteric "mystery" schools who control the shadow cabal. (Freemasons, O.T.O, Rosicrucians, ect) We are Mystery Babylon.

The AC is on the scene. This is disinfo. Make peace with your family the shit is going to hit the fan. Don't go to any of this guys websites, they are trolling for dissidents.
Geologic  (OP)

User ID: 23132518
Hong Kong
09/07/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
In Hindsight: Another HOPE BUBBLE that Burst

A lot of the Drake folks are also ones who religiously gobble up everything the GFL (Gullible Federation of Losers) has to say.

It makes sense. Both have been 100% wrong in everything they have predicted. Yet people keep coming back for more.
. . .
I never try to convince anyone of anything anymore. But these people really need to snap out of it, and stop living in pretend land.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8023211

HOPE rises eternally, doesn't it !
Like a spring than never runs out

There is much truth in what you say. And I think this Thread now fulfills an important function. It shows how another hopeful-sounding storyteller was embraced by thousands, and maybe tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands... for telling people A STORY THEY WANTED TO HEAR.

Although it was a far-fetched story, there were some elements which rang true. And other celebrities in the Alternative Media circus trying to jump on the rising trend of interest.

But like some many of these sudden Hope Bubbles, this one soon burst... just like the others before it.

Most here never bought into the story as a Truth story, but we watched it grow with interest, hoping that sparks of interest in the story would ignite into something more than a brief dance of fireflies, passing in the night.

That's all we seem to have here now. And Drake's rather desperate efforts to hold onto an audience are beginning to look embarrassing.

I am glad the thread is here, and I hope it stays alive - People can learn from it. Especially how willing people are to embrace something that seems hopeful, new, and easy.

If fact, isn't this the same story we had with Obama. He was new. He was full of hopeful rhetoric. He spoke of Change. But in the end, he also looks like a big disappoint.

I think we need to demand more proof, and more track record of people, before we invest too many Hopes in them.
chris999

User ID: 19470458
United States
09/07/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of the Drake folks are also ones who religiously gobble up everything the GFL (Gullible Federation of Losers) has to say.

It makes sense. Both have been 100% wrong in everything they have predicted. Yet people keep coming back for more.

How f-ing dumb can you be. People want to believe what they want to believe. These same people getting duped by Drake and the GFL actually believe they are 'the awake ones' rofl

Both Drake and the GFL dangle the carrot of 'someone is coming to save you, and it's just about to happen', 'you'll get prosperity checks', 'you're life will be great'. lol

fact is the world has always been rife with corruption. ain't no one coming to save you except you.

I never try to convince anyone of anything anymore. But these people really need to snap out of it, and stop living in pretend land.

It is a government psy-op.

They dont want you to rise up and fight them because they are afraid.

They want you to sit patiently in your house and wait for aliens to save you that are never coming...

Same as Christians waiting around for Jesus to come from the sky and everything will be ok...

norespect
I dont mean everything I say to be literal. I just like to throw around ideas, and play devil's advocate.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

-Galileo Galilei
Still-Listening
User ID: 23455695
Hong Kong
09/09/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cobra : Fall of the Reptilian Empire

We are in the last phase before the fall of the Reptilian empire. Reptilian empire on the etheric and astral planes around the surface of planet Earth under the dictate of the Archons and black nobility guided Cabal financial slavery system on the physical plane of the surface of this planet is the last stronghold of once vast Orion dark empire that was feared throughout the Galaxy for countless millennia.

However, the progress of Light in the last few decades was such that we are just before the final breakthrough that will bring this Reptilian empire to its knees. There was a very successful operation of the Light forces completed on this planet on August 25th that sent a very clear signal to the leading Archons that their defeat is near and undeniable. This has set them in panic mode and inside the time window between August 25th and October 7th they are trying to do everything they can to stop the progress of Light. This is their last chance to create as much division, confusion and conflict between all people that are working towards the liberation of this planet as possible.

During this time frame you will read all kinds of accusations, distortions and disinformation on the internet. My suggestion would be for everybody to turn inside towards the still small voice of Truth and learn not to judge people or get involved into conflicts. The Archons will try to instill as much conflict as possible, commanding their Reptilian minions on the etheric and astral planes to pressure on the weak spots, doubts and insecurities of everybody.

During this time frame, fears about world war 3 and martial law will arise. Although the Cabal has plans to make those things happen, they will not be successful. Positive ET races and the Resistance Movement want peace and it is within their power to prevent world war 3 or martial law simply by pressuring the key members of the Cabal.

/more: [link to 2012portal.blogspot.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23423802
Brazil
09/09/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

How f-ing dumb can you be. People want to believe what they want to believe. These same people getting duped by Drake and the GFL actually believe they are 'the awake ones' rofl

Both Drake and the GFL dangle the carrot of 'someone is coming to save you, and it's just about to happen', 'you'll get prosperity checks', 'you're life will be great'. lol

fact is the world has always been rife with corruption. ain't no one coming to save you except you.

They want you to sit patiently in your house and wait for aliens to save you that are never coming...

Same as Christians waiting around for Jesus to come from the sky and everything will be ok...

norespect
 Quoting: chris999

First of all they HAVE micro-wave weapons. They burn any organig matter. It's in a form of a cannon. Search for: Active Denial System.

That is very little people can really do about it.

The GFL has talked about their highly-classified weapons. If they are showing microwave machines, you know the one you have in your house, they might be hiding something more.

But just the microwave machines do it.

They might not have enough of them, but they do have bombs in airplanes, if they need to use them against guy carrying Americans.

It ain't pretty the situation! So don't blame people to believe in a highly-advanced technological civilization to an end to all of it.

Cause they know that guy carrying americans have not a chance in hell to "fight" them and win.

Only the Military can do it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23423802
Brazil
09/09/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

norespect
 Quoting: chris999

First of all they HAVE micro-wave weapons. They burn any organig matter. It's in a form of a cannon. Search for: Active Denial System.

That is very little people can really do about it.

The GFL has talked about their highly-classified weapons. If they are showing microwave machines, you know the one you have in your house, they might be hiding something more.

But just the microwave machines do it.

They might not have enough of them, but they do have bombs in airplanes, if they need to use them against guy carrying Americans.

It ain't pretty the situation! So don't blame people to believe in a highly-advanced technological civilization to an end to all of it.

Cause they know that guy carrying americans have not a chance in hell to "fight" them and win.

Only the Military can do it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23423802

* guy = gun

Twice the error is difficult to believe!
Geologic  (OP)

User ID: 23486889
Hong Kong
09/11/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
(From Ben Fulford):

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis - 2012/09/11:
Japanese finance minister murdered, new Chinese leader missing, climax approaching

"All of these incidents are part of the final death throes of the Satanic cabal that was attempting to install a fascist world government after starting World War 3."
. . .
"The biggest immediate threat now is cabal plans to set off nuclear terror attacks in Europe in an attempt to provoke Muslim/Christian warfare, according to MI5 source
+continues: [link to benjaminfulford.typepad.com]

- COBRA makes some similar claims ... we are in a Dangerous period (for removing "Reptilian" influences) up to Oct.7th

Last Edited by Geologic on 09/11/2012 06:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 149120
United States
09/12/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drake

1rof1
TOLEC-fan
User ID: 23638716
Hong Kong
09/13/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
TOLEC's Prediction : NOW IN PLAY !

"DOUBLE ASTEROID FLYBY:
A pair of big, near-Earth asteroids will fly by the Earth-Moon system on Sept. 14th. 2012 QG42 is a 300 meter space rock that comes from the vicinity of Mars; it will pass 2.8 million km (7.4 LD) from Earth

[link to www.spaceweather.com]

HERE WE GO !
Next : the Big Quake near Oregon ??
Solar Guardian

User ID: 23925186
Malaysia
09/17/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
TOLEC's Prediction : NOW IN PLAY !

"DOUBLE ASTEROID FLYBY:
A pair of big, near-Earth asteroids will fly by the Earth-Moon system on Sept. 14th. 2012 QG42 is a 300 meter space rock that comes from the vicinity of Mars; it will pass 2.8 million km (7.4 LD) from Earth

[link to www.spaceweather.com]

HERE WE GO !
Next : the Big Quake near Oregon ??
 Quoting: TOLEC-fan 23638716

I just asked my online ET contacts Hagel and Valugua, and they both told me the asteroid that Tolec mentioned would pass near Earth sometime between September 18-September 23 2012. Both of them told me something that Tolec didn't, and that was, the actual size of the asteroid that Tolec says will pass near Earth, is bigger than what Tolec had stated. Tolec probably did that to soothe our fears and to not spread fear. According to my online contacts, the asteroid that will pass 700,000 kilometres away from Earth, is 93 kilometres in diameter, and it travels at a very fast speed. Hagel said it is now heading to Earth, now it is at a distance of roughly 0.8 AUs away(120 million kms away).
Solar Guardian

User ID: 22619999
Malaysia
09/18/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Solar Guardian

User ID: 24098756
Malaysia
09/19/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Solar Guardian

User ID: 24151531
Malaysia
09/20/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Solar Guardian

User ID: 24259856
Malaysia
09/23/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Nobody to post here at this deserted thread? sighprotest
No-Longer-Listens
User ID: 24540079
United Kingdom
09/27/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Head spins

[link to somwhere-called-Kettler.com]

Drake–Spooky & Overt Simultaneously?!

Drake. This site is deluged, to the point of disruption, with questions and comments about him. “What do you think about Drake?” “Can we trust Drake?” “When will he make another announcement?” “Is Drake okay?” “What about the Plan?”

“What’s the ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/ extra dimensionals) view of him?” Commenters seem to be all over the place emotionally about Drake, with some wildly optimistic, others hopeful and some despairing that Drake may be a clever Cabal/NWO (New World Order) trick. Adding to the confusion regarding Drake is that at least parts of the Liberation Forces seem to be squarely behind him and say they are protecting him from what usually befalls those who threaten the system. If he’s as advertised, and I’m widely assured he is, then he’s a mortal threat to the current system. Drake’s out there in public one moment, dropping all manner of information bombshells, then gone the next, ever surrounded by swirling speculation and very real worries by many concerning his wellbeing.

Drake, Secrecy & The “Plan”

The great Benjamin Franklin, no stranger to secrets and intrigue, once wrote: “Three may keep a secret, provided two are dead.” How, then, are we to reconcile that with Drake, who has talked all over the place about the Plan, which dates back to the scary last days of the Nixon Administration (military was afraid he wouldn’t leave office), is reportedly now “five inches thick” and is constantly updated? The mere existence of such a document, which allegedly is the pro Constitution military’s plan to bloodlessly overthrow those in power and betraying their oaths of office, would by definition be a grotesque violation of this dictum:“The first rule in keeping secrets is nothing on paper: paper can be lost or stolen or simply inherited by the wrong people; if you really want to keep something secret, don’t write it down.”–Thomas Powers

This Plan would be a prime target for Cabal black ops, as would anyone associated with it. I worked for over eleven years on classified programs through the SAP (Special Access Program–one step below Black) level, and I personally and repeatedly observed the “write nothing down” rule being practiced. Indeed, I conveyed classified information in the exact same untraceable way, so what Drake’s been doing basically makes my hair stand on end and is utterly incomprehensible to my highly sensitive spook contacts. Rule One from the day I first got a clearance was “You don’t talk about what you do,” and there were draconian reporting requirements in the event you even innocently encountered someone from the Eastern Bloc or Russia. Been through the forms and the debriefs! That someone would publicly talk about something of such staggering import before all the pieces were in place makes our heads spin,
Solar Guardian

User ID: 24492141
Malaysia
09/27/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What is Drake Doing Now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
09/27/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

veryAWAKE
User ID: 22790151
United States
10/11/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 strikes you’re out rule: after hearing the third denial that Lucifer is not a ‘bad guy’ on 10/10 show, D&Co. are officially dismissed. Let’s connect the dots, shall we?
HOW DOES ANYONE GET INTO THE ‘MORIAH’ FAMILY OF ILLUMINATION? They are BORN in to it/their parents are members. (the rest are minions)
WHAT IS DRAKE KENT’S LAST NAME? Bailey, AS IN ALICE BAILEY VIA CROWLEY?
HOW OLD DID HE SAY HE WAS WHEN HE ‘WAS CONTACTED BY MILITARY’? 5. (military to a 5 yr old could be confused w/ organized training, mind control, etc.. use your common sense)
WHAT DID ‘D’ STATE HE VIEWED W/ ‘MILITARY’ 20 YEARS AGO? ‘The Plan’. (same ‘plan’ that Carolyn Hamlett speaks of? Same plan that all ‘illuminati defectors’ speak of? NWO plan.
WHAT HAS ‘D’ SAID HE IS PROTECTED BY? ET’S. (and stated he ‘talks’ to them and SEES them) MKultra?
WHO ARE HIS COUSINS? Jewish rabbis.. to Talmud or not to Talmud, that is the question.
WHAT MEDICAL CONDITION HAS ‘D’ STATED HE HAS? PTSD, link confirmation on his site.
WHO IS ‘D’ ENDORSING? Tolec a New Age channeler.
WHO INTRODUCED ‘D’ TO THE ‘FREEDOM’ MOVEMENT ON THE INTERNET? Wilcock, who now states he has channeled lucifer! And is another ‘New Ager’ preaching ‘ascension’.
HOW LONG DID ‘D’ STATE HE WAS IN THE MILITARY? 1966-1972. Yet his discharge form on his site shows approximately a year and blacked out reason for discharge. Why was this? Underground training continuation?
WHAT DATES DID ‘D’ STATE TO CALLER THAT ‘THE EVENT’ WOULD HAPPEN BY? Halloween, Xmas, and May Day (or May 1st) maybe you should view the ‘Satanic Calendar’ if you have not to seen these are ALL dates of great significance to that society.
WHAT GROUP DOES ‘D’ ADMIT HE IS MEMBER OF? White Dragon Society. Another group preaching ‘freedom’ and proprosing the ‘false promise’ through disinformation to deceive the masses?
WHAT NEW AGE TITLE HAS ‘D’ ASSOCIATED HIMSELF WITH. Rainbow warrior/rainbow sword.
WHO HAS ‘D’ KEPT ON HIS SHOW? MM/Light who stated on one show he is a 4 time felon.
WHERE DID ‘D’ STATE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE 4D/5D ASCENSION AND STAY IN 3D WILL GO? Shipped off to another planet. Those who refuse ‘the plan/NWO’? He stated you will have a ‘choice’.
HOW MANY ‘PREDICTIONS’ BY DRAKE HAVE COME TO FRUITION? Not a single one. False promises.

There is much more for case in point here. Why is it that some ‘whistleblowers’ are being incarcerated or worse; and others such as ‘D’, Wilcock, Tolec,on and on are free to disseminate information? What did we ‘witness’ with Brockbrader’s process? What REALLY is going on here and what is the motive/goal these folks are to achieve? Who are they really working for ? THE PLAN? Understand there are many ‘methods’ to sway the public through using fear, promises, truth mixed with lies, predictions, false documents, media, etc. Deception is the name of the game! What is the desired outcome? To have the masses move toward ‘The Plan’ peaceably through believing in the name of ‘freedom’, ascension, achieving godhood, receiving collateral payoffs, health machines, ET rescue/disclosure, alien war against earth, meditation and contacting higher spirits through khundalini serpeant release, transhumanism, on and on. Are you so easily deceived? Who are YOU??? Are you so LOST??? This is a war for not just your mind, but for your very spirit/soul. Will you allow yourself to be ‘sold out’? Or are you already? Following a false prophet who denies Lucifer is a bad guy? Think about what you are doing. Think hard!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23422189
United States
10/11/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
^THIS^
bump
FenBulford
User ID: 25390844
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
IS THE PLAN ALIVE??

"…key cabal members have already started vanishing one by one from public view, according to pentagon and agency sources."
…the Pentagon has been working closely with the US militia movement to coordinate the dismantling of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION and restore the Republic of the United States of America.

The pentagon and the agency guys say they will make sure the election does not go ahead until democracy is restored.

Since there have been so many false promises of action by the military and agencies, only believe it when you see it.
■says Ben Fulford:

■ [link to kauilapele.wo...urkish-control]
FenBulford
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: FenBulford 25390844

In the US meanwhile, the Pentagon has been working closely with the US militia movement to coordinate the dismantling of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION and restore the Republic of the United States of America. As mentioned above, key cabal members have already started vanishing one by one from public view, according to pentagon and agency sources.

In the cabal controlled US election farce, meanwhile, the Pope and Queen have been funneling billions of dollars each to get Obama re-elected as US president, according to Italina [Italian] P2 Freemason sources.

They are fighting against the Bush crime family who want their front man Romney in power. In either case, this intelligence insulting show will be decided behind closed doors and Mossad companies, who count US votes, will rig the results accordingly.

The pentagon and the agency guys say they will make sure the election does not go ahead until democracy is restored. They are working with one militia group linked to Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul and another one working with “Drake.”

Since there have been so many false promises of action by the military and agencies, only believe it when you see it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12195955
United States
10/12/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since there have been so many false promises of action by the military and agencies, only believe it when you see it. says Ben Fulford:
 Quoting: FenBulford 25390844

fair enough, Ben!

fighter1 popcorn
veryAWAKE
User ID: 22790151
United States
10/13/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you were a 'internet writer or internet radio show speaker or had a utube channel' what 'incentives' would you implement to keep your readers and listeners coming back?

Would you use 'projected dates or events' as 'markers' with 'predictions' to keep them coming back?

Regardless, of truths or fabrications given to such listeners/readers?

Deception is the name of the game!!!!

Internet is the 'playing field'.

come on folks, after all.. IT'S THE INTERNET!!!! lol
GeologicToo
User ID: 25952791
Hong Kong
10/20/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!
====

(1)
Friday, 19 October 2012

Militia Alert: this is NOT a test

I have received information from several sources, including military.

All Militia are immediately on high alert.

I hope you all have your preparations in order my friends.......

..... it's going to be a very interesting weekend.

.............That's a vast understatement by the way.

(2)
Action Alert!
Posted on 10/19/2012
EMERGENCY POST
ALERT
TO -
ALL Militias -
Have your guns and food ready

NOW
This is a confirmed action alert.
~ Drake
Time-to-Listen-Again
User ID: 25952791
Hong Kong
10/20/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some interesting stories ARE POPPING in the News...

(1)
Lebanon on edge after car bomb kills security chief

Reuters - ‎51 minutes ago‎
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati said on Saturday he had been asked by the president to stay in his post as fear and anger over the assassination of a senior intelligence chief opposed to the Syrian leadership gripped the country.

(2)
Israel Takes Control of Ship Heading to Gaza

New York Times - ‎1 hour ago‎
The passengers on the ship, the Estelle, included five members of European parliaments and a former Canadian lawmaker, according to those involved in the campaign.

(3)
Meteor shower created by Halley's Comet peaks tonight

Fox News - ‎2 hours ago‎
A meteor shower spawned by history's most famous comet will peak this weekend, and the show could be dazzling for observers with clear skies, experts say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23422189
United States
10/20/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
History of Drake fails:

Thread: Drake -Arrests have started! One a day so that they all can get out of Dodge!

Thread: Hey DRAKE! You promised us a revolution starting in Tampa. Where is it?

Thread: Drake GREEN LIGHT for Mass Arrests

Thread: DRAKE IS SPEAKING RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE MASS ARRESTS HAPPENING AT THE END OF MAY!!!!!!

Thread: Wilcock/Drake Interview IMMINENT TELEVISED EVENT OF MASS ARRESTS!!!

popcorn
Solar Guardian

User ID: 25806894
Malaysia
10/21/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!
====

(1)
Friday, 19 October 2012

Militia Alert: this is NOT a test

I have received information from several sources, including military.

All Militia are immediately on high alert.

I hope you all have your preparations in order my friends.......

..... it's going to be a very interesting weekend.

.............That's a vast understatement by the way.

(2)
Action Alert!
Posted on 10/19/2012
EMERGENCY POST
ALERT
TO -
ALL Militias -
Have your guns and food ready

NOW
This is a confirmed action alert.
~ Drake
 Quoting: GeologicToo 25952791

Now when will the mass arrests begin?? tomatotomatotomato
Still-Listening
User ID: 5709908
Hong Kong
10/22/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look to THESE developing News Events, to come BEFORE Mass Arrests:

1/ A Global Currency Reboot

2/ Revelations about Child Abusers in High places

These will begin to form a Pincer Movement around the Dark Cabal
GeologicToo
User ID: 5709908
Hong Kong
10/22/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look to THESE developing News Events, to come BEFORE Mass Arrests:
1/ A Global Currency Reboot
 Quoting: Still-Listening 5709908

Thanks.
YES, that may be...

(THIS could be the "Something Big" - it is a reasonable fit, and may eventually be associated with some high profile Arrests):

A Global currency REBOOT may be underway already.
================

Here are some facts/possibilities: small and reported, to big and only possibly true - That suggest that our present currency model is unstable, even highly unstable, and may soon be replaced:

(Five main stories - Connect the Dots !)

+ HK Dollar hits new highs, and the HK Monetary intervenes to hold the HKD within the range of the peg (HK$7.85-$7.75, /US$0.1274 - 0.1290)

+ Japan's finance minister commits suicide, and Japan discovers Hundreds of Billions of yen are missing from its pension system (it is said)

+ The Fed transfers key individuals to the US Treasury amid reports that the Fed itself may soon be subsumed by the US Treasury

+ China has begun buying oil priced in non-dollar currencies from a new exchange based in Iran, and Russia has agreed to back deliveries with its own oil

+ Rumors fly on the internet that funds held by certain secret organizations will soon be swung in support of a new global currency regime
====
/source:
[link to www.greenenergyinvestors.com]

GLP