User ID: 17974637
Hong Kong
06/15/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Drake, Cobra, etc. : The Anti-Cabal Action Plan
Heard this comment, re: Cobra's podcast:

Holy crap!
Extremely interesting. 10 days...June 23rd, right? Wow. It is so hard to believe this is actually going to happen. I go out into the world, take a look around, everything looks normal. But then I get on here and it's just crazy blink
=== Unquote =====

Yes.
Another deadline - Do they never learn?

Let's see if they hold to this. It might be worthwhile to buy some Put options if Stocks rally on Monday
on the election news.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 18018594
Malaysia
06/16/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
How do you guys think people in Third World Countries who have never heard of this stuff react when this goes mainstream media?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5709908
Hong Kong
06/17/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
A new Drake & Co. is coming up today

Reader: "Important Drake update Sunday"

Posted By: hobie / Saturday, 16-Jun-2012 14:43:21

Sunday June 17 , 2012 - 1-3pm Eastern - Drake Important Update
(805) 399-1200
Participant Code 153938#
======
Drake will provide very important updates
Denise Rednour I would consider this call more important than previous...they will all be getting more important as we get closer and closer.
Denise Rednour DRAKE WILL BE MAKING EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENTS - you won't want to miss it.

Archive link : [link to www.spreaker.com]
Solar Guardian

User ID: 11879593
Malaysia
06/17/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want them to distribute evenly 300 Trillion dollars worth of money retaken from the Kabal to every country or men and women and children of this planet by the end of July.banana2
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
06/17/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Get on with it !"

Open Letter to Our Military by Drake
=========

There have been several tasks given to different people through military command. To date all have been either completed as requested or are still developing.

This is an open letter to those who requested these specific missions. At the onset of these missions, extraordinary efforts were expended in just their start up. Each of these required a similar expending of time and effort to complete, all on a voluntary basis.

There were very few objections as to following mission parameters and instructions. Real patriots seldom complain of any hardship involved in any true patriotic effort either.

We The People have done as requested, and yet there is a great and growing concern. As many as possible have been contacted, groups, militias, and freedom loving individuals. These number in the millions here in the states, with many more millions world wide, watching closely.

Our efforts are looked at as the cornerstone to be built upon for all nations. This was only a dream of a hope for those of us most directly involved in all this. It seems that everyone is looking to us to lead the way, just as happened in part because of our war for independence.

There is and has been growing concerns as to the military’s not taking action that the people see as both vital and timely. I have offered the tactical complexities, both in house and outside, as a possible reason or cause for this delay.

However, there are a growing number who are beginning to believe that there never was any intent on the military’s part, to help the people in their efforts to restore our foundations, etc. This is where things are at presently.

The request is major, both for you and the people. In order to restore the faith in the military helping the people, an official statement of this intent needs to be made.

I understand all the ramifications involved in an action of this nature. Therefore, I have decided to go farther out on the limb I’m presently on, and offer you to directly contact me.

I was asked to offer several things in my broadcasts on internet radio as a help in the overall plan.
•I have accepted the risks involved in the same light as our founders.
•I pledge my honor, life, and fortune in this effort.
•I can do no less for my country and my countrymen.

We The People now respectfully request the same from our military. Note that this will be sent out to everyone I have been asked to contact. Thus, the quicker the reply, the better.

The country looks forward to your reply,.

~ Drake
/source: [link to domesticenemies.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18070364
United States
06/17/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rihanna featuring Drake-

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18081291
Hong Kong
06/17/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The show has also been moved to BlogTalk Radio, and will utilize the chat system there as well.

[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16998097
United States
06/17/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Get on with it !"

Open Letter to Our Military by Drake
=========

We The People now respectfully request the same from our military. Note that this will be sent out to everyone I have been asked to contact. Thus, the quicker the reply, the better.

The country looks forward to your reply,.

~ Drake
/source: [link to domesticenemies.net]
 Quoting: Still-Listening 5709908

Yes, a friendly letter ought to solve everything! Hopefully it will show them the error of their ways, and they will start thinking sensibly!

cruise

Why don't we write letters to the mafia? Or the annunaki?
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
06/17/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is for his supporters, to show he is frustrated too.

(Open Letters are rarely meant for those that they are addressed to.)

I want to hear what he has to say today
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
06/17/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

It seems to be No Real News, so far...
NOTES:
"I have stayed away from the ET issues"
They are there. I have been involved with them for years.
What Keenan did is extraordinary, and will get better real quick.
First thing will be: ET's do not want to step in a mess.
But there is a limited amount of time... 2012 scenario
200-600 mph winds, mountain ranges moving, heat and cold.
If homes collapse, food and guns will be buried. Electro-magnetic pulses will kill electronic gear.
We have been given a choice, and a Timeline. If we heal the planet, Mother Earth will not shake us off like a bunch of flees.
Bad people being removed (by ETs), and screened twice. Some people will be cooked in the sun, and others will be reformed.
WE take care of business, or ET will do it for us.
- -
Lady Dragon spoke of the Cobra video: People in power are very afraid.
Two conditions: They must reveal who-they-are-and-what-they've-done,
and step down from power.
- -
Some prosperity funds are being opened... (?)
== ==
Linda Capen , in the comments:
No offense, but this info was on GF -Greg Giles and Cobra and a couple other sites over this past week. This is not new. The only difference is GF said that we must remove the cabal then they will help us. That they would not choose for us. We all want them gone, that's a given. This sounds like they are all piggy backing info. Anyone on this site or these others is awake and aware. I will watch this video he is talking about but my guess it is one I have already seen as I too do alot of my own research. Enjoy the rest of the show. I will spending time with my husband and listen to the rest of the broadcast later.
-- --
Video, meant to view?:
(Do you want to live or die?)
Anonymous Coward
Hong Kong
06/17/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17901474
United States
06/17/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
A new Drake & Co. is coming up today

Reader: "Important Drake update Sunday"

Posted By: hobie / Saturday, 16-Jun-2012 14:43:21

Sunday June 17 , 2012 - 1-3pm Eastern - Drake Important Update
(805) 399-1200
Participant Code 153938#
======
Drake will provide very important updates
Denise Rednour I would consider this call more important than previous...they will all be getting more important as we get closer and closer.
Denise Rednour DRAKE WILL BE MAKING EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENTS - you won't want to miss it.

Archive link : [link to www.spreaker.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5709908

I am not impressed with this Drake guy at all. I'm listening to the June 17 (today) message. The guy drones on and on and takes 15 minutes to make a point that is meaningless. Who needs to hear about law based on contracts, common law, etc. I hate to break it to him but most of us who have any interest in restoring freedom in the land have known all about that shit for years....many, many years.

What we need to here is definite ACTIONS being taken currently. Not bloviated bullshit. In today's message he's telling everyone to watch the movie, 2012, to get an idea of one possibility of what may happen if we don't do something in time. According to him, we need to "take care of business" and other vague references. He never says anything clearly and succinctly. Now he's talking about a video on his website and says it's from ETs. The ETs are going to "snatch" these guys up.

Everything he says is the same shit I and everyone on this board have been seeing, viewing, reading for fucking years. He's never revealed any type of "inside" information that I've ever heard. If any of his stuff sounds new to anyone here, man, you must be new to the game. Everything is a repeat that someone else has already said. It's ridiculous.

So that's it, after constantly saying "this is the emergency message", he finally says it again: According to the ETs, we need to "take care of business" or they, the ETs are going to do it and it will be a lot more "messy". WOW, that sure is a shocking emergency message. I guess we're all supposed to let our "light" shine and love each other. That will surely cause the banksters, murderers, oligarchs, criminal Congressmen to just disappear. Sure.....sure.....just DO NOTHING and love one another and that will make it all better. The FEMA camps will disappear, the drone program will suddenly screech to a halt, NDAA and indefinite detention?..don't worry, that will all go away too.

His emergency message is nothing but a bunch of utter bullshit. Same shit a million internet gurus have been saying for years. No action imminent by the military, which I believe it will take to effect immediate arrests, imprisonment, trials, etc. of criminals looting our nation and poisoning the people. We are being killed off! THIS is my emergency message. There is little time left. How many more do we let die while the military does nothing? Only one thing will effect an immediate change - simultaneous arrests of criminal financiers, Congressmen, the president and agency heads, and the Zionists....which basically comprise all of the aforementioned.

Drake is full of it.

That's today's, June 17th, "non-emergency" message.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/17/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What nonsense. His constant use of quaint phrases to discuss the serious situation of tyranny, death, and evil. In the audio, he is saying things like 'if they're in charge, they get to buy lunch - and if they're not going to buy lunch, then they're going to end up doing K-P duty and cleaning latrines.'

What kind of silly nonsense is this? Charges need to be read into the record, any fucking record, like even a county citizens grand jury, and evidence needs to be placed into said record, and a determination needs to be made in regard to an indictment and trials need to be scheduled, even if on that local level, in absentia, and a verdict needs to be rendered. Then, if any subjects of an indictment, trial, verdict ever step into that particular jurisdiction, if the sheriff won't arrest them, it's the right of the people to conduct a citizen's arrest, and then the sentence is carried out. THAT will cause someone, like the military, to take action. THEN, you will find out which side they are on.

But seriously, I'm still listening and he's talking 12 gauges and log chains and bullshit nonsense. So it's either we take his type of action according to some "directive" he says he got from ETs, as in 12 gauges??, or it's ET Time! LOL!!

No, he's a clown. I just don't see a higher intellect life form considering him, in his words, one of the "select few". I'm not buying it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/17/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now he's giving out the Pentagon and White House phone number and wants people to call and tell them what you think. Oh yeah, that's the smart thing to do alright.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
06/17/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the fairy tale continues...
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
DawaSatso

User ID: 18087259
United States
06/17/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What nonsense. His constant use of quaint phrases to discuss the serious situation of tyranny, death, and evil. In the audio, he is saying things like 'if they're in charge, they get to buy lunch - and if they're not going to buy lunch, then they're going to end up doing K-P duty and cleaning latrines.'

What kind of silly nonsense is this? Charges need to be read into the record, any fucking record, like even a county citizens grand jury, and evidence needs to be placed into said record, and a determination needs to be made in regard to an indictment and trials need to be scheduled, even if on that local level, in absentia, and a verdict needs to be rendered. Then, if any subjects of an indictment, trial, verdict ever step into that particular jurisdiction, if the sheriff won't arrest them, it's the right of the people to conduct a citizen's arrest, and then the sentence is carried out. THAT will cause someone, like the military, to take action. THEN, you will find out which side they are on.

But seriously, I'm still listening and he's talking 12 gauges and log chains and bullshit nonsense. So it's either we take his type of action according to some "directive" he says he got from ETs, as in 12 gauges??, or it's ET Time! LOL!!

No, he's a clown. I just don't see a higher intellect life form considering him, in his words, one of the "select few". I'm not buying it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17901474

Can't you see him wending his big belly, red and green suspenders intent eyes under bushy eyebrows carrying a lasso knocking on Dick Cheney's door.
He's read "The Stand" many, many times.
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
06/18/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

What kind of silly nonsense is this? Charges need to be read into the record...

If he was chosen by Military insiders or ETs, you have to wonder why.

It seems like they might have found someone with better communication skills.

Still, I am not ready to dismiss it all as "pure imagination. But I am curious: what is the kernel of truth in Drake's story?

I was hoping I might discover that through this thread, but I am (nearly) as much in the dark as when I started reading and posting here.

I would like to hear more from Cobra, who seem to speak with greater clarity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the fairy tale continues...
 Quoting: Serenity777

Oh it really is ridiculous. FFS. And now he's going on about this message from ET. Says it's a very serious message. So he says it's on his website and he wants people to send this to everyone you know.....UFB.

You're not going to believe what video it is. If you listen to that BS audio I posted a couple post earlier and listen to how serious he is about this video "from ET".....shit.

So he says the video is on his website at: www.americannationalmilitia.com under the "Spirituality" section. Unless you want to see what happened in the movie, "2012", ya better listen to this video and do something....LOL! So I go to his website and at the "Spirituality" linked page, there is just this single important message from ET:

[link to www.youtube.com]

That's right....some lady reading a fucking message posted on the internet! Oh yeah....WHOA yeah....

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18126048
Malaysia
06/18/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you guys that still believe Drake, check out how he looks like here.

Seriously, he looks like a RedNeck Gringo HillyBilly who likely has some serious delusions of grandeur in his head.

Please, enough of this nonsense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18126048
Malaysia
06/18/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Seriously, he looks like a RedNeck Gringo HillyBilly who likely has some serious delusions of grandeur in his head.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18126048

Link not appearing earlier.
Still-Listening
Hong Kong
06/18/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Link not appearing earlier.

Already posted: Above
DRAKE BAILEY - want to know what he looks like?

[link to img401.imageshack.us]

He is in this video about Chemtrails:

Why hold his looks against him?
If you were as out-front as he is, you might want to wear beard too.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 18129765
Malaysia
06/18/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the mass arrests need to happen ASAP-before the end of June. Time is running out, and we have no time to wait for the rest of the uninformed masses who're to busy making ends meet to do research on these kinds of issues to catch up and follow this story which they naturally disbelieve. The shit will hit the fan very soon, we should prepare to hunker up in our house and lock and load.hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is for his supporters, to show he is frustrated too.

(Open Letters are rarely meant for those that they are addressed to.)

I want to hear what he has to say today
 Quoting: Still-Listening 18081291

180 minutes of nonsense. Basically he's saying the good guys gotta stand up (whatever that means) and "do something" or it's going to be an apocalypse. He's also saying the military needs to step up and do their part. Right now, he's saying, idiotically, that if the military needs help, ahem, all they need to do is contact him and he'll get 20 militia groups to help out.

Now this is plain nonsense. The military doesn't need our help. The military should have shut this bullshit down years ago. I doubt they will do anything now.

This guy can ramble on and on and repeat the same colloquial bullshit dozens of times and end up saying nothing except if we all don't stand up and if the military doesn't step up, then it's apocalypse time. Yeah, that certainly warrants an "emergency message".

Silly entertaining delay tactics to keep people at bay. The best thing people can do now is just make sure they are ready to pass to the next phase of creation.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 18129765
Malaysia
06/18/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The mass arrests need to happen before the Divine Deadline, and that is JULY 14 2012. Thread: Final 12 Baktun 13 Ahau(July 14 2012)is ET First Contact
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the mass arrests need to happen ASAP-before the end of June. Time is running out, and we have no time to wait for the rest of the uninformed masses who're to busy making ends meet to do research on these kinds of issues to catch up and follow this story which they naturally disbelieve. The shit will hit the fan very soon, we should prepare to hunker up in our house and lock and load.hiding
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Exactly. This kind of bullshit has been said for years now. And this guy supposing that the military may need the help of some civilians to help hold down specific critical infrastructure....FFS. If the military were going to make a move, they sure as hell wouldn't need groups of militias they know nothing about, involving themselves in a military action, especially an action involving mass arrests and a temporary take-over of the government - which is what it would need to entail.

I'm sorry, but this guy talks forever and says nothing. He actually thinks that if everyone calls the Pentagon and asks them, "Hey, did you see that letter?" And he thinks they will really take those calls seriously and it will cause them to actually take down a criminal government...with the help of militias, of course.

Just listen, if you can do it, to the entire 180 long minutes. If you can take him seriously, oooooo-kay.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can't you see him wending his big belly, red and green suspenders intent eyes under bushy eyebrows carrying a lasso knocking on Dick Cheney's door.
He's read "The Stand" many, many times.
 Quoting: DawaSatso

LOL! Yeah, he really takes himself very seriously. It's either "do something" or we're looking at a "2012" scenario.

I can just see the military calling up someone that sounds like a ya-hoo and asking for help from his militia contacts. Just plain silly.

And the funny part is that if we "do something", then natural occurrences won't happen like earthquakes, volcanoes, armageddon, etc. Sheesh.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the earlier message from ETs, read by this woman from an internet page, was done on the 9th of June.

This is an update On June 11th from wherever she is reading this from:

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the earlier message from ETs, read by this woman from an internet page, was done on the 9th of June.

This is an update On June 11th from wherever she is reading this from:

June 11

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now keep in mind, this is someone the Drake says he knows and she's the one reading these messages from ET or Lightworkers or whatever.

From June 12:

Titled, "Universal Flight School"

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
sigh

From June 13 titled, "Message to Light Workers, Agarthians, Walk Ins, Drop Ins and Wannabe Ins"

GLP