Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 723,813
Pageviews Today: 1,186,560Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 7,986
12:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Superman (2012) ILLUMINATI Logo! Superman is a DRAGON!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17167643
New Zealand
06/17/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Superman (2012) ILLUMINATI Logo! Superman is a DRAGON!
Sounds like the church has turned everything upside down, where the truth has become lies, and the lies truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40633898
United States
06/17/2013 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I meant God loves his son, lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17167643

THATS A DEMI GOD BELIEF, I AM 1 NOT 2 BEINGS
 Quoting: TT YHVH TT

Year but the one, is made up from 2, and the 2 is witness by a 3rd, holy trinity.

Basic most fundamental principle in all things, everything is 3d, man is both spirit and flesh, son of heaven and earth.

spirit and flesh in man, is witnessed by the mind, the 3rd aspect, the balance between light and dark.

<<<Ra>>>

Nope doesn't work that way, sorry

I'm the wholy spirit dove itself

I the Wholy spirit had a dream & in that dream gave myself a body to view life from. Everything is controlled from my view point & dream alone. I already wrote the story of life now I'm living it out. Think of it like a recording being played back. There is no being out side me controlling me. I am that being

mysterynomore

User ID: 35366735
Australia
06/17/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing wrong with the breath of the dragon.
It's the perception of mind games that dictate the ideology that's constructed.

The ancient dragon is a form of energy that resides in the grid lines.
Some call it dragon lines.

No one really knows that meaning and what direction it entails.

The dragon is an image that's imbeded in form in the geometric shapes of creation.
The blood force or the energy force is symbolised as the dragon in the geometric grid formations.
These grids are the very life force that sustain creations.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/17/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Year but the one, is made up from 2, and the 2 is witness by a 3rd, holy trinity.

Basic most fundamental principle in all things, everything is 3d, man is both spirit and flesh, son of heaven and earth.

spirit and flesh in man, is witnessed by the mind, the 3rd aspect, the balance between light and dark.

<<<Ra>>>

I the Wholy spirit had a dream & in that dream gave myself a body to view life from. Everything is controlled from my view point & dream alone. I already wrote the story of life now I'm living it out. Think of it like a recording being played back. There is no being out side me controlling me. I am that being

Unfortunately life is more than a dream, we also have reality.

We have night and day, light and dark, hot and cold, everything has a opposite a reflection(yin/yang), these are the two witnesses, the one they witness to is the mind, the 3rd view that sees both side in contrast, revealing the whole view.

Like you said, you had the dream now your living it, the dream is your subconscious, you living it, is bringing it into consciousness.

Again the yin/yang principle.

When the yin/yang are balanced, that in when we get harmony.

The Tau, or the holy trinity.

yin/yang/tau
Son/father/mother
mind/spirit/flesh
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/17/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a serpent and a bull, little Dove :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26915741
Philippines
06/17/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Superman is based on an ancient Jewish fable, thousands of years old. The S on the cape is in fact a re coiled snake about to strike, and the fable probably has more truth than one realizes. It's my belief this fable maybe connected to an early reptilians breed of beings and that it's based more on truth than what people know. So there ya go. Krptonite may well be orgone as reptos hate the stuff. It burns them apparently. The similarities to the Jesus story, ie the saviours of mankind type scenario, shows us in a way that there is more to this character than we understand. Just putting this out there to btw.
 Quoting: Unbeliever 5891424

Jesus hates the reptilians. The serpent in the garden of eden seduced eve into eating the fruitmeans she was sexually seduced. She had satans aka the serpents son who was cain who was of course a murderer. The decendants of cain are the serpents seed and will be delt with by christ in a very short time and we now enter into the age of aquarius who is the knowlage bearer.

Have a look...

And the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes to look upon and beautiful to contemplate, and having taken of its fruit she ate, and she gave to her husband also with her, and they ate.

To this day forbidden fruit means adulterous sex.

If you look up the greek meaning to this verse it will be plain eve had sex with satan.

[link to theopenscroll.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13592492

Serpent seed is a lie. The Bible is clear that Eve had "gotten a man from the Lord" after "Adam knew his wife."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26915741
Philippines
06/17/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

<<<Ra>>>

you might be the dove in a OTO lamen sense
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/17/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope sorry. There was something I left out of the video of creation. I became the white dove first then shape shifted into a Human type form
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/17/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Superman is based on an ancient Jewish fable, thousands of years old. The S on the cape is in fact a re coiled snake about to strike, and the fable probably has more truth than one realizes. It's my belief this fable maybe connected to an early reptilians breed of beings and that it's based more on truth than what people know. So there ya go. Krptonite may well be orgone as reptos hate the stuff. It burns them apparently. The similarities to the Jesus story, ie the saviours of mankind type scenario, shows us in a way that there is more to this character than we understand. Just putting this out there to btw.

Jesus hates the reptilians. The serpent in the garden of eden seduced eve into eating the fruitmeans she was sexually seduced. She had satans aka the serpents son who was cain who was of course a murderer. The decendants of cain are the serpents seed and will be delt with by christ in a very short time and we now enter into the age of aquarius who is the knowlage bearer.

Have a look...

And the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes to look upon and beautiful to contemplate, and having taken of its fruit she ate, and she gave to her husband also with her, and they ate.

If you look up the greek meaning to this verse it will be plain eve had sex with satan.

Serpent seed is a lie. The Bible is clear that Eve had "gotten a man from the Lord" after "Adam knew his wife."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26915741

There was a serpent seed.......

Nagas were Aryan tribes that had serpent as their totem.

When they got to India, they went to war, with an other serpent tribe that was already living there.

Naga - The Circle of the Dragon

[link to www.blackdrago.com]

Now it just coincidence, we have Nga Puhi tribe here in NZ,

Nga(serpent) Puhi(desendant)

Nga Puhi - Serpent desendants

Also many other maori tribes with the Nga at the start.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/17/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nope sorry. There was something I left out of the video of creation. I became the white dove first then shape shifted into a Human type form

Of course, everything starts with spirit, the dove is your spirit your wings, the transformation in to human form, is the process, in to physical form.

Everything starts with spirit, then it is molded into form according to frequency(mind pattern) attached to it, it will manifest into its physical equivalent.

The action is the result of a thought, the thought is the result of spirit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/17/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Of course, everything starts with spirit, the dove is your spirit your wings, the transformation in to human form, is the process, in to physical form.

Everything starts with spirit, then it is molded into form according to frequency(mind pattern) attached to it, it will manifest into its physical equivalent.

Well said thumbs

hf
PricelessGemini

User ID: 40904670
United States
06/17/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Dragon you say? Well La-di-FRICKIN-da. I was born in the year of the dragon, I'm hot tempered, and really hate hot weather. Does that make me a dragon,or does that just mean poppycock?
In Domino Confido

You cannot chamge your country if you cannot change your community
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29068101
France
06/17/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dragon is satan is the Bible. And asians worship dragon, that the reason why Japan has been striked by God wrath 311.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/17/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dragon is satan is the Bible. And asians worship dragon, that the reason why Japan has been striked by God wrath 311.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29068101

Yin & Yang of 1 being balancing out
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/17/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well said thumbs

hf

Thanks

Other S man threads popping up, with related interesting information.

I hope you take my information as food for thought when reading :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
06/17/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

The krptonite is a green stone, green stone or in my culture(Maori)Ponamu is known as a healing stone.

But.....

The same green stone is also used as a instrument of death, war weapon known as a patu/mere, as seen in Egyptian hieroglyphic in the SA symbol which coincidentally represents protection.

Sa (sa) - "Protection"
[link to www.egyptianmyths.net]

Jedi lightsaber

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13067506
United States
06/17/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing wrong with the breath of the dragon.
It's the perception of mind games that dictate the ideology that's constructed.

The ancient dragon is a form of energy that resides in the grid lines.
Some call it dragon lines.

No one really knows that meaning and what direction it entails.

The dragon is an image that's imbeded in form in the geometric shapes of creation.
The blood force or the energy force is symbolised as the dragon in the geometric grid formations.
These grids are the very life force that sustain creations.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

bsflag

real life dragons lived in ancient times.. google the ancient chinese ect..

You have No idea what you're babbling about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13067506
United States
06/17/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do all the good threads get derailed by new aged nut jobs.

WHYYYYYYYY !??!?!?!?!
abhie

User ID: 41858191
India
06/17/2013 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have a look...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26915741

There was a serpent seed.......

Nagas were Aryan tribes that had serpent as their totem.

When they got to India, they went to war, with an other serpent tribe that was already living there.

Naga - The Circle of the Dragon

[link to www.blackdrago.com]

Now it just coincidence, we have Nga Puhi tribe here in NZ,

Nga(serpent) Puhi(desendant)

Nga Puhi - Serpent desendants

Also many other maori tribes with the Nga at the start.

"NAGA" in Indian languages is "SERPENT".
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
abhie

User ID: 41858191
India
06/17/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think I cracked the Superman logo.

The Dragon is part of it. But there are other subtle things too. Been at it all day. God! These guys have so many secrets, each one a tuff nut to crack. But it keeps my mind muscles active, and I like that.
Coming up soon in a new thread. Probably tommorow.
Watch for it.

cheers

Last Edited by abhie on 06/17/2013 10:05 AM
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 681311
United States
06/17/2013 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the movie Superman said that he has been here for 33 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 681311
United States
06/17/2013 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe you guys missed that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11836044
United States
06/17/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Babel..

Superman is based on an American Hero comic book printed in the days of the 1929 depression to uplift americans fromthe depression...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10739403

The story is a lot older than that, and I said based on, not copied word for word. It is based on an ancient Jewish fable. 1929 version is the re telling of this story with some new twists. Not babel, but truth. Do the research.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5891424

Wake up dude. J.e.w.s are masquerading as gods people when they are in fact reptilian decendants of when eve was seduced by the serpent. Jesus and god hate them.

those aren't Jews

they are the faux jews who infiltrated their society long ago

you must not be an avid reader

and/or your eyes and ears are closed

wake up and smell the coffee

or you'll wind up on the same side of the gulf their kind will find themselves on shortly

things won't work out quite as you'd hoped

in fact
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11836044
United States
06/17/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
the faux jewish are the synegogue of satan

you will be seeing more of them in the near future in fact

one thing they are not however

and that's Jewish
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40731538
Netherlands
06/17/2013 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm i just remembered a dream that i once had. In the dream i was superman and i went to a dragon tribe. But i dont remember what it was about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6136393
United States
06/17/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Leviathan, the holy serpent and egregore of Kabbalah Jews.
The snake is often pictured as encircling the earth, when he reaches his tail the entire world will be under it's control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41889373
India
06/17/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump.
abhie

User ID: 41895609
India
06/17/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42255511
Mexico
06/24/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The following names and terms refer directly to the serpent:

URAEUS (from ouro, meaning "kingly.")

OPHION (The Greek name for a primordial creator god later cast down. His consort was a sacerdotal female named Eurynome.)

CANAAN (The ancient name for the region where modern day Jordan, Gaza, Palestine, and Israel now exist. The term comes from a Phoenician word connoting the serpent kings.)

KOHEN (Officially this word denotes a descendant of Aaron and a Jewish priest. However, it too means "serpent priest.")

LADON (Name for the guardian of the garden of Hesperides.)

DRACO (Name of the giant constellation in the northern sky, the head of which attends the circumpolar zone.)

DRAGOONS (A name for royal appointed troops in Scotland and England.)

CERIDWEN (A Welsh serpent goddess revered by the Pheryllt priesthood. The name allegedly means "crooked woman," and is a reference either to Ursa Minor or Draco.)

GNADIR/ADDER (This word comes from the Gaelic Naddred, meaning serpent and from Gnadr, meaning "serpent priest." The prefix "Gn" is found in the word Gnosis, meaning "knowledge." "Cn" and "Kn" are two variations, hence Cain and Kohen. The insignia "G," as found in Masonry, signifies knowledge and the men of knowledge. G is the seventh letter of the alphabet, and seven has long been a number of wisdom and occult science. It will not evenly divide into ten or three hundred and sixty. Unlike other numbers between one and ten, seven leave a remainder. Symbolically speaking, it is the numeral of independence and individuality. In Old Norse the word serpent was Nidar, as in the so-called "nidhog serpent," the serpent who eats at the roots of Yggdrasil, the Nordic World Ash Tree. Nidar Ros means "old serpent" and referred to the ancient knowledge of the Druids. Interestingly, the serpent was adopted as a symbol by Olaf I, the king who Christianized Norway. He literally adopted the symbol of those he sought to annihilate.)

GAONIM (The letter "G" of the Masons connotes the Gaonim - the Exilarchs or Princes of Light. They were originally Levites and later they were elite Pharisees and Sadducees Order.)

NADA (The high king of ancient Ireland was known as Nuada or Nada or Nuah. The name is a variation of Naddred, meaning "wise serpent," and is probably also akin to Naga which can be rendered Nasha, hence "nation." The word naga denotes the serpent-kings of India. Nuada's Babylonian counterpart is Nata, who, like the Irish Nada, was a survivor of the great prehistoric flood.)

PENDRAGON (In Welsh mythology this was a title denoting Celtic chieftains, such as King Arthur.)

NACAAL (Denotes the semi-mythical serpent people of the Aztecs and Maya.)

KUMARAS (This word denotes the semi-mythical serpent races of India.)

CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM (These terms originally referred to the Elohim or nine creator gods of Egypt. In Hebrew, they mean "fiery" or "blazing serpents.")

NAHASH (The word means "serpent" in Hebrew. The root nshs means "to find out" or "discover." It is not surprise, therefore, to see the medical corporations, technical and educational institutions, and government think tanks employing the symbol of the serpent on their emblems and logos.)

NASHA (An alternative rendering of Nagas. It could be the origin of the word "nation.")

AMARU (An ancient word meaning "serpent.")

AMERICA (From Amaraka, meaning "land of the serpents.")

VOTAN (or Wotan, from Teutonic legends, allegedly the Germanic version of the Norse Odin.)

HERMES (This word means "phallic.")

BRIGHUS (Denotes the holy men of India.)

SHAKTI (The name of the Hindu goddess frequently personified as a serpent.)

NAGADEV (name of Siva, meaning "lord serpent" or "divine serpent.")

CARIBBEAN (From Ka-rib, meaning "serpent.")

SUMERIA (Possibly from the Gaelic Sumaire, meaning "serpent.")

LAKOTA (From a Sioux word meaning "snake.")

HERNE (also known as Cernunnos and Nikor. The prototype of Hermes, Mercury, Thoth, and Jesus.)

DJEDHI (Egyptian term for an ancient sect of serpent priests. This is the origin of the fictional characters, the Jedi.)

BARAKA (Sufi term for the serpent.)

CARNAC / KARNAK (Carnac in Brittany has long been associated with the serpent cults. It features many strange megalithic sites. Karnak in Upper Egypt, is one of Egypt's oldest cities. It features one of the world's most impressive temples, dedicated to Amen Ra.)

PHOENIX (A mythical serpentine bird.)

SEKHMET / SEKHEM (Names that denote the serpent power.)

NEC / NECH (These terms also connote the serpent. The word nech allegedly means "temptation.")

AZOTH (In alchemy this denotes the symbol of the egg and serpent. It also refers to the god Mercury. It is the origin of the phoneme AZT.)

PNEUMA (A Greek word denoting breath and lifeforce that were usually personified as a serpent.)

APEP / APOPHIS (The Egyptian serpent of darkness. This is the origin of terms such as Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sergeant Pepper, and Pepsid, etc.)

BUTO (Also known as Udjo and Wadjet meaning "green one." The predynastic serpent goddess and patron deity of Lower Egypt. She was closely associated with the cat goddess Bast and with Nekhbet, the vulture goddess and patron of Upper Egypt. Her serpentine image is seen on the head of the god Ra.)

RENENUTET (A cobra formed goddess, almost identical with the goddess Buto, she was worshiped throughout Egypt. Like Buto and Nekhbet, Renenutet symbolized the human soul.)

NEHUSHTAN (The rod Moses changed into a serpent in front of the Pharaoh.)

HYDRA (The demonic serpent of Greek myth. Now the name of a giant serpentine constellation.)

AHRIMAN (The serpentine god of darkness in Persian mythology.)

SHAITAN (The name for the evil one in Persian myth.)

NINE (This word also connotes the serpent, as does the shape of the number.)

NUMBER 18 (is similar in form to the caduceus.)

SPERM (Is curiously serpentine in form.)

LEMNISCATE (A figure that looks like the number 8 in its side. It symbolizes the god Mercury and also the zodiac.)

THE POPE'S CROZIER (Like the number 9, it connotes the serpent. It is a stylized version of the Druidic sickle.)

THE DOLLAR SIGN $ (Connotes the serpent.)

ART (From an Egyptian word aart, meaning "serpent.")

HURRICANE (This word refers to the fury of the serpentine force of winds and storms.)

TYPHOON (From Typhon, the god of evil in Egyptian mythology. Always depicted as a undulating serpent.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42255511
Mexico
06/24/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
serpents everywhere

[link to www.whale.to]
[link to www.whale.to]
[link to www.whale.to]
[link to www.whale.to]
[link to www.whale.to]
[link to www.whale.to]

[link to www.whale.to]

GLP