TRAYVON/ZIMMERMAN MEDIA AGENDA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12928343
United States
04/01/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
TRAYVON/ZIMMERMAN MEDIA AGENDA
Here's what I finished composing today and am sharing it on here and wherever else I can share this at, I know plenty of people are awake on here, but I composed this as I think it will take away all confusion, the MSM has been feeding us as of lately.

These are some statistics below which shows the amount of white on black crime in America vs. black on white crime, the statistics show that black on white crime is much higher than white on black crimes, although the media wants you to think otherwise. [link to www.examiner.com]
And here below this are some incidents which have happened recently which will never be covered on the MSM because it's not politically correct to do so.
[link to www.newnation.org]
[link to www.blacklistednews.com]
[link to www.liveleak.com]

Here's an old video of Al Sharpton, you can make your own decision to if he is legit or not. [link to www.breitbart.com]
So these statistics are sad but true, the statistics don't lie. So the MSM is knowingly and selectively choosing this isolated incident and blowing it way out of proportion, the Trayvon, Zimmernam story is a very good one for them to use, if they want to use it for the wrong agenda, which I think they are, making it seem that the racism of whites against blacks is much higher than it actually is.
All this is doing is inciting more hatred and racism by talking about it, when these black on white crimes are never mentioned.
There are several reasons they can be doing this for. One, to divide the people amongst themselves, takeing their focus off and distracting them from they real enemy above that is feeding them the bs lies and propaganda, it's called "divide and conquer". Two, to distract people from other major events that are taking place. Three, to enforce harsher laws on our libertys, such as more anti-gun laws. Four, this can be a good thing for obama, and his re-election, if more blacks have more hatred against whites they are more likely to vote him into office again, this one is just a possiblility but it could be true, but my take is I don't really think the color of your leader matters, they can still be good or bad, an example is one of my earlier posts below the Uganda president genocided his own people which are black and he is black, so just because of his decent doesn't mean he can't go on a power trip and be more against the people. Obama may be on a power trip, but I also think our previous white presidents were too, and I think the only real president we had was kennedy, so I'm saying just because of his decent doesn't make him better or worse than our previous presidents.

There are numerous examples I can find on the internet of all three major Mainstream Media outlets blatantly lying, such as fake applause, fake video, fake audio, and these are just a few examples of that, which is why I never watch the MSM anymore. The MSM is losing viewers, and this is one reason they want to censor the internet.
[link to americanbuilt.us]
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to counterpsyops.com]
This kind of goes into number one, the real enemy, the controlled corporate media blatantly lying.

Ok well this goes into number two of the media using distractions to take your mind off other events. The NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS executive order which Obama signed, and I posted a video of this in my last post before this one. Second the obamacare supreme court hearings. Third, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Australia, Turkey, Iran, Japan, all recently agreed to start dumping the dollar, and since doing this the demand for the dollar goes down causing higher inflation, such as gas prices, Exxon Mobile CEO said that gas prices could go up to $5 soon, this can be from turmoil in the middle east, but also from inflation and devauluation of the dollar.

Alright and this one goes into number three, to enforce harsher laws on our libertys, such as more anti-gun laws. Since seeing this incident on MSM, and them pushing this to become a big issue, I figured they would try to use this to enforce stricter gun laws, and I was right as Joe Biden is now calling for more restrictions on gun laws.

Below are some videos of a small documentary, and below that of some statistics debunking why gun control is complete nonsense. If they get rid of our civilian guns it's the worst thing that can be done to our liberty.
It is a statistical fact that countrys with the most guns in civilian hands have the least overall crime rates, because there are more good people than bad, the bad will be persauded to stay away from the good people who have guns, and if guns are outlawed the criminals are still going to get guns anyways so it doesn't work, below explains all of this, and it also protects your country from invasion when more people have firearms. And also protects you from your own government. When the government fears the people there is liberty, when the people fear the government there is tyanny.

BULLSH#T! On Gun Laws Part

[link to www.theblessingsofliberty.com]

Here's a history lesson this is why people need to know there history, you can't repeat the same thing over and over again expecting different results, history repeats itself.

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control.. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

------------------------------

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1..5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million jewish people and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated..

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-----------------------------

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them
of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens.'

Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY MALE OVER 18 A GUN!

SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE TO AS A MEMBER OF THE MILITIA. HITLER DIDN'T INVADE SWITZERLAND BECAUSE OF THIS. HE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SAID, " SWITZERLAND DOESN'T HAVE AN ARMY -- SWITZERLAND IS AN ARMY."

SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/01/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: TRAYVON/ZIMMERMAN MEDIA AGENDA
The part on here where I mentioned Uganda I posted that somewhere else didn't mean to include saying I posted that on here sorry.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/01/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
FYI I composed this so it would be easily comprehendable for the average non-awake civilian to understand, so that's what I'm trying to do wake people up before it's too late, although it probably is anyways, but atleast I can help,f#$% TPTB.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/01/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/01/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course I know all of this is true, but I just put it in a more suggestive manner for the average joe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 550793
Australia
04/01/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm interesting... but to really reach out to a wider audience, you need to make it longer and more rambley.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/01/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEHE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10373572
Australia
04/01/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
americans who murder each other with guns hits up to 35,000 in some years,

higher than many active war zones.

today about 50 per day are reported.

the most severe form of gun control any democracy can employ is voluntary buy back

schemes.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/01/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah interesting statistics that you will never hear, such as it's more likely to be struck by lightning than to be killed by a terrorist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 550793
Australia
04/01/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah interesting statistics that you will never hear, such as it's more likely to be struck by lightning than to be killed by a terrorist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12928343

BAN LIGHTNING!!!!

JOIN THE WAR ON LIGHTNING TODAY TO STAMP OUT THIS DANGERoUS MENACE TO DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM!!!!1

DEATH TO LIGHTNING!!!11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13652445
Australia
04/01/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12928343

BAN LIGHTNING!!!!

JOIN THE WAR ON LIGHTNING TODAY TO STAMP OUT THIS DANGERoUS MENACE TO DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM!!!!1

DEATH TO LIGHTNING!!!11
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 550793

what kind of a tard compares lightening with guns?

cruise
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/01/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol! In all seriousness if we wish to stop the powers that be a simple solution would be to boycott, to take all your money out of the banks, so the bankers will lose their power and money, and stop buying from countrys like China where they use cheap labor profiting TPTB even more, it's a pretty simple solution if everyone united, but it would be almost impossible to get people united to do it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13660678
United States
04/01/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rubbish.
A Brit
User ID: 13885845
United Kingdom
04/06/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
RACISM IS THE SPRINGBOARD TO FASCISM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13855782
Canada
04/06/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
And that is why it is so important to enforce the law and to deny the opportunity to misrepresent crime for political purposes.

Begin by arresting George Zimmerman, again !

GLP