Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The field of HUMAN INTERACTION
*think energy fields*

Attraction

Throughout material things the power is known
Of one attractive law which binds the whole,
In smallest atoms is its presence shown,
And suns and planets prove its vast control.

The flaming comet, this restraining force
Calls from his wanderings thro’ the fields of space;
Around the sun he takes his fiery course,
Then starts impetuous on his distant race.

Impell’d by this, each satellite attends
Her guardian planet, and his journey cheers,
And on this power unseen, the sun depends
To guide the movements of his circling spheres.

And does there not exist a power like this,
The human soul to regulate and bind?
The wisdom of the past proclaims there is
A law as potent in the world of mind

~Samuel Mcpherson Janney

The last of the Lanape

[link to books.google.com]

The Lenape people

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Imagery of the fields...

[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 819997
United States
04/02/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The field of HUMAN INTERACTION
Interaction defined:
Physics Any of four fundamental ways in which elementary particles and bodies can influence each other, classified as strong, weak, electromagnetic, and gravitational.

[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
04/02/2012 04:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: The field of HUMAN ENERGY
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/02/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was my initial self exploration...yes.
But now I'm exploring others...

charlie
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/02/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Using instruments = using your own body as a feedback device

Biofeedback is the process of becoming aware of various physiological functions using instruments that provide information on the activity of those same systems, with a goal of being able to manipulate them at will.

Processes that can be controlled include brainwaves, muscle tone, skin conductance, heart rate and pain perception.

Biofeedback may be used to improve health or performance, and the physiological changes often occur in conjunction with changes to thoughts, emotions, and behavior. Eventually, these changes can be maintained without the use of extra equipment.
BRIEF

User ID: 13476122
United States
04/02/2012 08:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ArunaLuna

I um, well, could help with that if you'd like...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13684393
United States
04/02/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I um, well, could help with that if you'd like...
 Quoting: BRIEF

1rof1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/03/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is said that this is a SEED PLANET. That means that the Creator gave this planet all and everything that was needed for EVOLUTION to occur. When some "living being" does not adapt to the environment around, it just dies (extinction). In mankind,"evolution" refers to the physical body (Biology) and Anatomy, and better "genes"; this can be programmed. BUT NOT THE SOUL, this is where FREE WILL is applied and WE ARE IN CHARGE OF IT'S GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.

We have the tools to work it out through experimentation (animals don't, some species only at some level). Mind, 5 senses, brain activity (intelligence), discernment, thought processing, feelings, emotions,and of course, ESP (Extrasensory perception) the so called 6th Sense.

The USE we give to all of those TOOLS, is UP TO US... no programming here. It is OUR CHOICES, OUR DECISIONS. Of course there are factions out there from our own species, and it is known that they have made "deals" with ETs intelligences to achive manipulation and control of those God given tools. ARE YOU SMART ENOUGH TO NOTICE THIS ?... It is not the Creator who does that.

Lady in Mexico.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13603960

Thread: The Sun is the Accelorator of Evolutionary Mutation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2497831
United States
04/03/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please excuse me if this is off topic but has anyone tried feeling "unconditional love" for every one and every thing they sense? It's so interesting that when you love everyone you feel love within yourself, and when you love yourself, you tend to be more loving to others.

But you have to do it honestly to get the full affect. I.E. Let yourself know that your feelings for those who are obviously doing something detrimental to society/themselves will only make things better in the long run, even though it may take time to realize the changes.

Pretty intense stuff, I recommend it to any one who is open minded.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/03/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please excuse me if this is off topic but has anyone tried feeling "unconditional love" for every one and every thing they sense? It's so interesting that when you love everyone you feel love within yourself, and when you love yourself, you tend to be more loving to others.

But you have to do it honestly to get the full affect. I.E. Let yourself know that your feelings for those who are obviously doing something detrimental to society/themselves will only make things better in the long run, even though it may take time to realize the changes.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2497831

I'm not sure if anything is ever off topic when it comes to human interaction... :)

I think you brought up a very valid point too...love of self is often a missing ingredient in people. I think it's why we project our weaknesses on others sometimes...in an attempt to fix what we know (or sense) what may be lacking in us at times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1714165
United States
04/03/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not sure if anything is ever off topic when it comes to human interaction... :)

I think you brought up a very valid point too...love of self is often a missing ingredient in people. I think it's why we project our weaknesses on others sometimes...in an attempt to fix what we know (or sense) what may be lacking in us at times.

Yup, assumptions without admitting they're assumptions. Expectations without realizing the consequence or being able to take it in stride.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1351486
United States
04/03/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

work in progress
aether

User ID: 1412926
United Kingdom
04/04/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16757429
Germany
05/29/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Snippets from ´A Course in Miracles´
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
08/21/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remind the importance of the four attributes of static electricity, which I describe in dozens of articles.

1 - Each material has a charge with three energy components (aura, zones, and interzones).

2 - When auras of two or more charges come into contact they merge into one common charge with common energy components.

3 - By merging charges into a joint charge, there is a gradual equalizing of their energetic potentials.

4 - During the equalizing of energetic potentials there is also a transfer of chemical properties.

Quoting: Miroslav Provod

[link to www.labyrinthina.com]

Simple explanation of the human fields(aura) in relation to other fields...how they interact...and how humans mimic field interaction with structures (energetic and stone etc).

Makes me wonder if Tesla had a hidden "assistant"...

hmm
aether

User ID: 22037462
United Kingdom
08/21/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Makes me wonder if Tesla had a hidden "assistant"...
 Quoting: aruna

good point!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22000524
United Kingdom
08/21/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi luna
you might be interested in the work of professor korotkov- physics professor at st petersburg ( i think)

he is working on kirlian photography and bio field measuring devices but he has also started mapping correspondent areas on finger tips as a potential diagnostic tool of the future - woo and hoo

i think you may also like this stuff on auras
at bioresonant.com - there is a free e book ( a few actually) which mentions some of prf korotkov's work

( the guy behind bioresonant is a laser physicist and he has a few lovely books on such matters

thinking about it - ouspensky writes re gurdjieff's teaching on magnetic centres and the development of such in order to 'attract' good quality stuff one's way

let me know if you are interested in that and i'll put some focused pointers on that

anyway ,all good stuff

live well lovely luna - i do enjoy your posts x
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044600
United States
08/21/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you....I have been thru much of his information before...in exploring just the dynamics of energy itself...it would be handy to see more research on things like this. Mostly I'm interested in potential between coherent pairs now...one or more persons actively intending to build or utilize energy.

Not finding many volunteer enthusiasts for those kind of practical purposes though...or at least not many who will talk about it openly anyway.

Thread: The field of HUMAN ENERGY (Page 72)
lol

i`m just thinking about you just a dude and feeling as i received this feedback shortly after reading your previous post last night i will place this here

[link to www.kirlian.org]

moscow states that they were able to advance this and other research because russia was communist for 70 + years and official policy was "there is no god" thus they were unrestrained by government restrictions to explore areas that may conflict with "god ideology" incumbent upon democratic nations
 Quoting: aether

I really took notice of the part where he talked about the integration of science and philosophy in Russia. I think that reflects the eastern hemisphere's field of consciousness of the global brain, the intuitive part, and opposes how we do business here, in the western hemisphere's field of consciousness, the logical part. And it's all evolving towards a balance.

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

for similar reasons to russia, different government translation of god to western dogma, research into these topics within india is allowed in public

The Cross Radial Force

Electric charges, electric & magnetic fields and electromagnetic energy are real physical entities (objects).
Because, these entities possess momentum and energy and we could experience these entities with our sense
organs.
Now, all physical objects are subject to gravitation. Therefore, electromagnetic entities should similarly be subject to gravitation. In this letter, we have shown that classical physics with this simple consideration
could explain a lot of hitherto unexplained puzzling physical phenomena.
 Quoting: abstract

[link to www.worldsci.org]

Thread: The Contact Thread ~ The Magic Of Our Fractal Reality ~ Wanna Take A Ride? (version 20.13) (Page 36)

One of the MOST interesting parts of his reasoning for this research is that once a person discovers there really is no actual purpose for a "god" concept in reality, they find it's easy see the reality of the world we live in...and the way it's structured....and how it functions.

Funny huh?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
And on the topic of coherent pairs...

here you go pillar tards you might enjoy this video..

its very cool

Thread: Probably the coolest video you'll see all year...

Wow. Sometimes people kick ass!

Quoting: Iconoclastics

any ways beyond the description in the vid..

watch how the light acts like water like a ripple.. like water its amazing

then take that idea...... moving soooooooooooooooo fast how the sun works........ hitting the earth

you cant even see it............

blinded by the light! fuck its mind blowing

this is how god works except he doesn't even bother to give you a reach around its bam thank you mam

god is light!

faster then a blink of an eye
quicker then a ninja move..

its amazing
beautiful it is

posted cause you guys are alaways trying to figure out who god is.
 Quoting: king fu fighter luv jet

good morning king, you have highlited the heart of the origin of gnosis
as you notice the technology you noted is able to show what it does because it functions faster than light thus shows light in slow motion

For context, a femtosecond is to a second what a second is to about 31.7 million years
 Quoting: observation

when earth experienced it`s local "let there be light event", many people believed light was god and worshiped the cause of the light, a newly arrived (to them) visible light in heaven

other people remained loyal to their old god(s) whom had gone away when the new god arrived but are still visible as a small lights far away

and some people remained loyal to the invisible god that is everywhere in all things

the believers in "god is light" for thousands of years , up to this day, disagree which "god is light" is the top god but share a common ideology that the god of light runs all things in a mechanical manner hence they control society in a mechanical manner in their god of lights name
the invisible god believers maintain that light, like all other things are an aspect of the invisible god
and
in our 21st century the invisible god is called the non material field

putting all the above together into a sensible practical explanation is our goal in our 21 st century because our authorities recognize, correctly, that the technology we utilize today inevitable shows people that no definition of god we inherited from our past can be correct
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
You + all that is NOT you in coherent communication = ONE coherent human.

You as a coherent human + another coherent human = ONE coherent human pair.

Basics...

Not man + woman mating for procreation purposes pairing...I'm leaving out the primal nature of human for right now and wanting to talk more about the basics of communication and how pairs function...

hmm

More in a minute...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
People who USE their faster than light speed senses will get what I'm about to talk about...and those who don't wont...so just ignore my thread as the ramblings of a GLUNATIC and click elsewhere if you're in the latter category.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
The interaction between coherent pairs is I guess a pretty touchy topic...

And I'm working thru this as I think about it...so if you think mistakes in wording won't be made feel free to point them out...

Just an example from recent posting...because I want some honest feedback about how this process works it's gonna mean being kinda embarrassingly open with my thoughts...but at this point I'd rather find more people who get it than worry about being ridiculed...so...
the word merkaba rings a big bell
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward X

What's your word for it?

its really not a word its a symbol?

why are you up late????...yapping like a lap poodle.

Honestly?
I was waiting on midnight...it's my mother's birthday today...and I miss her like fucking hell...so...trying to avoid the pain of all that.

Call to her, love.
She will come.
They are only as far as a thought...
Just be open for the 'signs'.
hugs
 Quoting: Seer777

It's funny because I sign off for the night thinking about calling my mother in dreams and tell her to send me a "fuckin' square" as a sign (in humor) because I'm thinking as I go to bed about my making room for a man in my life and how if I had someone here to talk to about shit like this I wouldn't be online at midnight when I have to work at 7 am trying to cope with my feelings of loss over her... and although I want some crazy passionate freak of nature (in a man) I probably would be better matched with some boring square type person...quiet reserved but one who could diffuse my tendencies to go full on intense. So I go to bed...and nothing...no dreams of my mother.
Wake up thinking "thanks for the square ma"...realizing I had no dreams...much less any visit from her.
(Being snotty to the universe...lol waaaahhh--cry over not getting what I want when I want it...dammit...kind of attitude.)
So I go about my day yesterday...and...
(I'm still piecing this together so it'll take a bit before I finish this post...and it's gonna be AWKWARD as fuck to put in writing but...feck it...
be back in a bit.)

So...goin' about the day...most often lately I'm wondering about a zillion things at once but a few things will stand out and lately a main theme is intent and it's importance in building energetic structures...as far as thinking about key ingredients to the grand question "what actually MAKES shit happen?" in regards to our material world...I've talked with others here before who say things about creation/manifestation can only happen when the all that is not you is in harmony with what you are "proposing" to bring into existence...materially...specifically 3d...here and now kinda real world.

Which when you think about it, that's what we do...thoughts/dreams/visions/wishes...these are things we are sending out in hopes...how ever you want to label it...and we seem to get them back when they harmonize with what our environment (our all else...all that is not us) can recognize as coherence...or willingness to align to it's will...

I don't know how to explain that part better than it's like we're a part of that whole and we need to be a healthy part of it or it will cut us out...intelligent or not...coherent or not...willing or not...it's not that it doesn't "care" about us it just doesn't function in a way that can allow the "growth" of an unharmonius one...it's just how material functions...well...it's how non material functions too...which is WAY more complex than I want to write about here...aaaaaaaaaand now I'm off topic...

gaah

So getting back to my point of this post...

So in focusing on that question..."what actually makes shit happen" I kind of keep an eye out for anything that could possibly be trying to answer it...in aether's terms it's the "all that is NOT you trying to communicate to you" so above where I was talking about coherent pairs...I do believe I function as one coherent human so...it's part of that communication.

Putter along in the day...working, talking to people...posting online a bit...
My thoughts go back to my ma (because it's her birthday yesterday) and I remember a thread I posted once here about a letter she wrote which I bump at 10:13 AM
Her words "Attempt, as you live life to do as little damage to the following generations as possible." still make such an impact on me as they did the day I first read them...and it's like proof that words do have life...have power...have some kind of creative force within them if there is genuine intent behind them.

Anyway, as I often do with threads I post...they are usually because of something I'm wondering about or thinking at certain times so later I'm thinking about my intent in communicating with my mother the night before...pissed she didn't "show up" regarding my square (shape I think is often an easy thing to communicate with others so I tend to use those first if prompting communication)...so I'm reading this thread...

Thread: Everything I love is being taken away from me...

And my response was...

Maybe something is just testing you to see how bad you'll fight to keep what you "love"...

Because out of nowhere I started thinking "what was the last time I actually LOST something I loved...did I feel it was taken from me as this op did or did I feel I did something to chase it away? And I'm not thinking specific person persay...more just the emotion...and my natural reaction to love is make fun of it...LOL because I'm probably one of those head case ladies that won't ever understand love (the real kind-- not the twilight fan/hot for 50 shades of grey kind of love cause that kind I totally get).

So I post a thread...

Thread: If you LOVE someone...

08/23/2012 11:59 AM
Set them free...if they don't come back then it wasn't meant to be.

With some other bs in the post...no big deal just kind of funny email spam repeat.

Go about my day...but then I start thinking about the relationship we have with our all else...most people think it's their relationship with god whatever if you understand the structure of our universe or see it the way I do it's a little different...as in we are inside it...we create...but it also creates...probably just the same as it is inside something else that is creating...etc etc etc...the same way our cells are creating...it's a repeated cycle in nature here materially so it has to relate to this relationship I'm thinking about as well the all else and me...

ANYWAY...Fuck...this is so hard to WRITE because so much happens inside my head in such a short amount of time it's almost impossible to EXPLAIN it in this medium but this is my first attempt sooo... flipoff if you're not tracking the point...I just need to get this out once... so I can finally let it all go.

So later...I'm reading up on a post I made earlier and I read these words:

08/23/2012 12:27 PM
In Simplicity
It has nothing to do with feelings, for that is of the soul realm and not of the spirit.
The Living “Word” is such…It is the Voice/Word of God, (Jesus) spoken to your Spirit, which gives you Spiritual life. There is a natural life and a Spiritual life.
It is the spiritual life that gives the natural life meaning, purpose, direction, ect. and without such we are lost and deprived of the very thing we were created for to begin with. Unity/oneness with God and each other.
Signed…
A monk on a mountain...
chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19683625

Which freaks me out initially because all of a sudden I get this flashback to this dream I had once about a room in a house...the house was on a mountain with gigantic window views and the only thing in the room was a big square bed...white...no other colors present but the view outside (this same room I've dreamed of multiple times...always a house on a mountain) but the main thing I remember about that dream was the feeling ...which I guess is one that can be related to comfort...mothers tend to radiate that feeling...the cocooned....the cared for...the nurtured...home.... whatever...so I got a "moms around kinda vibe" at that moment and just went...huh..."thanks for the square ma"...relating the dream to the bed (of which I recently purchased also to be delivered tomorrow...which is funny because people who know about my recent furniture purchase are all like "wow...you makin' room for a man in your life or somethin?"...anyway...felt that my call to her was kinda resolved at that point...until later...

Works winding down for the day...had an AWFUL last interview here...a real BEYOTCH...like the evils of humanity manifested in this one woman and she was only here to eat me alive kinda vibe...so as we close to public all of a sudden I get this wash of relief...the day is done (no, not really but no potential for looney contact in person is done so woo hoo me...no more bitches for the day)... = massive rush of influx good energy...

3:32pm (two minutes after that rush) I get a text on my phone from a number I don't know..."How have you been?" I think it's a wrong number and reply as such and the person says "This is Jj" which means nothing to me so again I say "think you have the wrong number sorry" and the person is persistent..."how long have you had this number?" and it's all freaking me out so I just leave it at "you have the wrong number" and don't think ANYTHING OF IT or even wonder about it at all after that...people who text me are usually only family so it's not like I get a lot of phone traffic.

Later after work I go out to dinner with my siblings...we kinda just celebrate my mothers life...in appreciation for what she gave US...(life) and call it a night after that...go home...kinda go to bed later thinking in apology to the universe for my attitude of ungratefulness as I woke up for not giving me what I want WHEN I wanted it (the dream communication the night before...or lack of rather) because it appeared I got it anyway throughout the day....just not how I expected....but overall just giving thanks as I go to bed for the events of the day.

So I have a BIZARRE dream last night which involves someone I've known since I was 15. And because the details are kinda personal the basics are...regarding coherent pairs of people so this is relevant to my interest in all this so it's worth mentioning but this person is someone whom I have a more complex relationship than others because he is the first person I'd ever talked to (within presence as in physical presence of) who I've ever been able to communicate with non materially and in a semi intelligent/clear coherent way...telepathy...what the fuck ever you wanna call it. In a way that the mind reading thing really freaks me out like that...connected in some bizarre way.

Knowing myself, I often find ramped up connection if I'm attracted to people in ways talked about in the opening post...not just a primal nature attraction...man woman...but more of that lesser known electromagnetic attraction way...just something about them....(it's awful with him because he's hella good looking and also happens to be my first crush from my teens so...ugh... damn you men and my weakness for you *shakes fist*) anyway...now I'm all in primal wanna-just-fuck-something mindset...

huffy

gaah ...anyway...back to my topic...what IS my topic now...? :blush: (topic= talk about most embarrassing post I've ever made on glp)

Okay...anyway...I brought that up because the strength/clarity of that connection is probably attributed to my level of personal interest in him...which is more likely to be that he's just naturally a higher speed person easier to communicate with on that level, and not necessarily something like a soul mate or twin flame which I think is where most people who experience this kind of thing automatically assume something like this goes...

It's like body takes over...brain goes on autopilot...hormones and all that rush can be HELLA distracting but it's worth working to override that...as I found out from another glper...actually.
Once....thinking I had met someone who sooooo closely felt similar to me in the way that it felt like I was talking to myself it was so bizarre, he scared the shit out of me to be honest...and I was no where near understanding anything about communication at this level yet so it is still one of those OOPS kind of experiences to me....but....I learned (I think), over time how to tell the difference on that stuff now...The attraction part...the unsaid communications is easier when attraction in that way...the physical...sensing of another person's energy field is ramped up...or heightened...running at a higher speed...or higher velocity...what people mean when they say "light speed senses"

Side note on those senses I'm talking about:

GREAT tangent!

[link to www.youtube.com]

"It has been said that one illuminate will always recognize another, no matter what words they use..."

:long stem:
 Quoting: Seer777

That's a cool video...

My whole life is my work, and my work is my life. And as long as I live, I shall continue to try to awaken my fellow man to the glory of knowing himself...

~Lao Russell

from the video

"the explanation of that light flash which walter russell and other and other cosmic consciousness have experienced is there is an electric short circuit between the two lobes of the brain which causes a flash of light at the instant of severance of consciousness from electric sensation of the body , such a flash occurs at the moment of death in all cases"

The idea that something gravitationally “heavy” must be producing the effect observed stems from looking at galaxies as ‘objects floating in space’ having no substratum as opposed to recognizing that they exist at the periphery of rather large scale ‘voids’ or “bubbles”. Galaxies are clustered as though forming “shells” in filamentary fashion along the ‘edges’ of these ‘voids’. These then form “galaxy filaments”, “super cluster complexes” or “great walls”.
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
Add motion to the plasma (this owing to ‘exclusion’ from the ‘voids’) and the periphery, or ‘shells’, of the ‘voids’ may ‘rub’ against one another. This will produce electromagnetically energetic spirals – or vortices – and filamentation via electric currents.

At the Edge of the Abyss
NGC 6503 sits at the edge of a giant, hollowed-out region of space called the Local Void. The Hercules and Coma galaxy clusters, as well as our own Local Group of galaxies, circumscribe this vast, sparsely populated region. Estimates for the void’s diameter vary from 30 million to more than 150 million light-years — so NGC 6503 does not have a lot of galactic company in its immediate vicinity.

[link to www.spacetelescope.org]

Also, to some extent, I think that the dynamics observed may be the result of “trochoidal waves” in the plasma medium, which can also induce elliptical configurations for ‘entrained’ objects, at the relative vortex epicenter. It is known that one can achieve “holes” in electromagnetically induced vortex relations for non-neutral plasma:

Waves, in general
[link to academic.greensboroday.org]

you know i`m detecting people don`t like to see what looks like nothing (void), we like to see and be in locations that have visible material things to see (orientate ourselves)

now we know that everywhere there exists electrically charged something we assume contains "particles" we can never see but we feel

and fields that we also never see but we feel
we are getting close to having to accept that even in places in "space" that appear devoid of anything there exists something that effects our feelings
this is our becoming used to our non material dimensions
which
if we think about it is useful when we die because we all agree we likely retain our ability to feel once we die even though we appear to know we no longer retain our material bodies to experience our feelings through
which is true
so like the "voids" we see in space
we may assume upon death we become like the "void"
invisible but able to feel

strikes me as weird that traditional belief of what god must appears to stop what is called illuminated consciousness people explaining god in a manner that makes practical sense

over the next few years we will resolve that issue

recent awareness of velocity

Attosecond

An attosecond is an SI unit of time equal to 10 18 of a second. (one quintillionth of a second). For context, an attosecond is to a second what a second is to about 31.71 billion years, or twice the age of the universe

International System of Units

SI is the world's most widely used system of measurement, used in both everyday commerce and science

the reason that and other si measurements exist is because we are aware that within our sub atomic domains that form and sustain us (orientation of material reality) things are happening (intelligent motion/feedback) and "life" at that velocity ,captured in that glimpse of measured speed, is continuously alive and well just as it is within our light speed domain that is sustained by these higher speed locations

out technology has got there to experience it so i imagine our minds will quickly get up to speed also and we experience life in the fast lane
which
automatically makes sense of life in the slower lanes

Thread: The Developing Archetype - No Music Vids (Page 150)

More people are experiencing the reality of the nonmaterial and finding "feelings" mean so much more than just some emotive response we should stuff down so as to hide our humanity from eachother...sick...but our society has done just that...trained us to ignore our feelings...and what is basically our sense of the primary dimension...the non material.

So...the person Jj, functions like that too...but I think he's totally clueless about it...so I start talking to him once about it on a chance encounter...and it's like two magnets! WEIRD as all hells when you feel something like that the first time *woosh* you kinda get stuck to someone like that...can be confusing because of the sensory but at the same time you can't ignore the effects...it's like being obsessed with something but you can't pinpoint what it is you're drawn to...if it's a person...the information being shared...or just the energy that is created between the fields during the interaction? Still not sure about those parts but...you recognize it in another when you communicate (not just "in presence" reality text...but the non material "out there" mind to mind shit too) and then on it's like you can't help but feel them...or know they're there in the world...

I'm still new at shutting people like that out so it's hard blocking something like that (for me) but getting used to it. (Thanks to a certain poster here on the forum (rabbit) for that practice..blocking...same types of field...high velocity but the persona = ANNOYING as fuck...but can't help it I suppose I think I can make others hella paranoid...BUT..not because I intend anything by my comments half the time...I think I just happen to pick stuff up with out meaning to....there comes a time when either you get over it and really see the reality of it or submit to the "crazy"...hehehe...I'm not ready for the funny farm just yet. :P But some of you really should be there for at least a weekend visit~Just sayin! hmm

Where was I? Oh yea...so...back to my bizarre dream and the person it's about...

I get up this morning and I immediately realize that was who texted me...so I get my old phone to look at the number and nope...not the same number...but I'm sure as shit it was that person...though I can be a chicken in trusting things like that I decide to text the person back this morning and they call within seconds of my text...and turns out...it IS the person I dreamed about lastnight...

So that on it's own makes me go blink and wonder what this person is contacting me for after all this time? Out of the blue (haven't talked MONTHS) and from a different phone number...and it's not like we were ever involved in a relationship of any sorts ever...so I'm completely lost as to why he's trying to contact me now...BUT the point of it isn't the why...

What made me go :eyebrow: is the dream...it's communication told the "who"...and it was right as it turned out...and then the next couple hours went really weird from there...because the reconnect kind of amps up all that unsaid communication and all of a sudden I feel like hyper drive is engaged and can't do fuck all to slow any of it down...but this (today) is probably one of the first days I've been okay with that...the not slowing the information that comes with this kind of interaction...and i'm not talking about mind control or remote viewing people with out their permission kind of bullshit psyops tard play either...

I don't post stuff like this for the general shits and giggles...I'm looking for people who experience life like that...the ramped up synchronicity...the "holy shit this person is reading my mind" kind of stuff....and willing to TALK about it openly without fear.

But what I've encountered online since I decided to actively seek out these people is a whole other experience in and of itself...*waves at all the weirdos outside the tank*

So after the events of yesterday and this morning...I'm at work thinking how the hell to function amidst the every day life I live and at one point I log into glp and the top post was:

Thread: new crop circle!! august 23!!

new crop circle!! august 23!!
[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]
 Quoting: Digital mix guy

And I'm immediately like cruise Another square!
I mean I know perception is all about interpretation...and there's way more to a lot of this than I went into here...

After that and a couple troll deletes from this thread I quit "looking" at anything for a bit...gets to be a little much sometimes.

But intent...and communicative intuition between people does play a factor in what happens in life...it doesn't "control" it but it does impact it in ways we don't even realize sometimes...I'm fascinated by this stuff but it's NOT a topic that is well received. Because I really think it's where real change can be made...when people align...

Look at any thread that attempts to discuss telepathy (for real) and you'll get an indicator of the kind of BLOCK there is to this kind of stuff being openly talked about...

Sooooooo....now that I feel like I'm sitting here in my underwear....

groucho Anyone up for some twister?
<<LOOK`n thru YOU>>

User ID: 922574
United States
08/24/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting stuff...That better?? lol

Last Edited by <<LOOK`n thru YOU>> on 08/24/2012 11:25 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
the real reason you quoted this was cause of what your lion boy said.. I bet you didn't even watch the video..

you are queen of pillar tardness

woohoo It's good to be queen of something.

Little miss queen of impatience...YOU are.
I should have finished that post before I posted it.
But here you are...Little miss hanging on my every word.

Can't you go play on your own thread and just make fun of me like last time...I can ignore you easier when you just do that instead of having to delete your crap from my own threads...

Please...thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22210347
United States
08/24/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What the heck is a 'pillar tard'?

:BabyPanda:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sloane

People who speak from their hearts...
Who connect to other people who also speak from their hearts...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22210347
United States
08/24/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sloane

People who speak from their hearts...
Who connect to other people who also speak from their hearts...

Well then that is certainly a good thing.

:Tkyou2:
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
08/24/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
So does this mean no voice chat tonight? :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15788170
United States
08/24/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You + all that is NOT you in coherent communication = ONE coherent human.

You as a coherent human + another coherent human = ONE coherent human pair.

Basics...

Not man + woman mating for procreation purposes pairing...I'm leaving out the primal nature of human for right now and wanting to talk more about the basics of communication and how pairs function...

hmm

More in a minute...

Two or more people collaborating to create something together with cooperative awareness. They will move back and forth without dominance and submission cues in order to focus their energy on the creation. There's no competition within it, it's temporarily put to the side so they can use each other symbiotically with full disclosure of the energy exchanged... even subconsciously. The communicate is equals if in parallel fields. Just as all the fundamental forces or influences work together, like a organically internally choreographed dance.
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
08/24/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
the real reason you quoted this was cause of what your lion boy said.. I bet you didn't even watch the video..

you are queen of pillar tardness

woohoo It's good to be queen of something.

Little miss queen of impatience...YOU are.
I should have finished that post before I posted it.
But here you are...Little miss hanging on my every word.

Can't you go play on your own thread and just make fun of me like last time...I can ignore you easier when you just do that instead of having to delete your crap from my own threads...

Please...thanks.

dude you quoted my post... you should delete that too then

and your wish is granted...

no more from me douchebag im all done here...

told you long ago one fucking day you will need me and I wont fucking be here for your stupid fat ass

count on your lion fag friend for support

take that pillar and jam it up your ass

done!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22447282

Your two posts above(King Fu Hate Jet) could easily be reported as abusive posts...but your hypocritical ass habitually reports other people's posts to boost your karma. HA!!!!

Hey, zip your pie hole and stop being a hit and run internet wimp. Funny how you banned me and deleted my post from your thread just now...which is the first time I actually posted on one of your threads so don't act like I'm harassing you...you mental case.

Of course if anyone did that to you, you would be wailing like they just shot your dog and throwing a megalomaniac temper tantrum.

Meanwhile... you follow Luna and I around on this forum, harassing us like the female version of Max Cady in Cape Fear.

crazyjak

Last Edited by Rayrayz on 08/24/2012 07:36 PM
<<LOOK`n thru YOU>>

User ID: 21562154
United States
08/24/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does it only take one or two dumb asses to fuck up a thread...damn people if ya don't like the thread then go find one that tweeks your senses.... I can't hardly stand to hang around GLP anymore due to all the fucking small minded idiots that hang out here....

GLP