nice number
 Quoting: aether

tounge

I like numbers too.

PandorasCube2

MetatronsCube2

Quoting: Seer777

lol
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
09/28/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The field of HUMAN INTERACTION
I just found this...

I was just wondering yesterday if anything had occured after I said that to you.

Holy wow.

I just watched the last 4 weeks of themes play out in a single post.

Phew.

Synchronistic Tsunami...

That was weird reading that post again...

:blush:
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
09/28/2012 12:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just found this...

I was just wondering yesterday if anything had occured after I said that to you.

Holy wow.

I just watched the last 4 weeks of themes play out in a single post.

Phew.

Synchronistic Tsunami...

That was weird reading that post again...

blush
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

It was one synch after another for me. And it was strange how I found it as well.

I could barely take a breath in between.

tounge
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
09/28/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most days are like that...you too? :D
Seer777

User ID: 3018467
United States
09/28/2012 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Most days are like that...you too? :D

Hehe...

Yep.

Some more extreme than others of course.

My hair doesn't get blown back quite so easy anymore, but I rode that wave for at least an hour last night.

Eyebrows in permanent upright position. Go ----> Haha.

Even aether's 10:13 was in there...

tounge
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044600
United States
09/28/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Research in support of human interaction... groucho

Nueroscientist Larry Young from Emory University has discovered that there is a latent synapses in men left over from infancy that makes them infatuated with women's breasts.

It all works perfectly because when a man stimulates a woman's nipples it affects the same regions of the brain as the vagina. Sucking on her nipples makes her brain release Oxytocin, the same chemical that causes her to feel love for a nursing baby.

Her nipples are the bond-maker. So there you have it. The reason men are so obsessed with breasts. It is hard wired in us forever.

[link to www.livescience.com]
 Quoting: Thanks for the mammaries 4274902

Thread: Stimulating a woman's breasts makes her love you more. Just like feeding babies.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
More people are experiencing the reality of the nonmaterial and finding "feelings" mean so much more than just some emotive response we should stuff down so as to hide our humanity from eachother...sick...but our society has done just that...trained us to ignore our feelings...and what is basically our sense of the primary dimension...the non material.

SNIP

...it's like being obsessed with something but you can't pinpoint what it is you're drawn to...if it's a person...the information being shared...or just the energy that is created between the fields during the interaction? Still not sure about those parts but...you recognize it in another when you communicate (not just "in presence" reality text...but the non material "out there" mind to mind shit too) and then on it's like you can't help but feel them...or know they're there in the world...

SNIP....

But intent...and communicative intuition between people does play a factor in what happens in life...it doesn't "control" it but it does impact it in ways we don't even realize sometimes...I'm fascinated by this stuff but it's NOT a topic that is well received. Because I really think it's where real change can be made...when people align...

Look at any thread that attempts to discuss telepathy (for real) and you'll get an indicator of the kind of BLOCK there is to this kind of stuff being openly talked about...

[link to tronweb.super-nova.co.jp]

Simply put, the Internet now represents to me a form of primitive telepathy, telepathy based on circuitry, to be exact. Undoubtedly because he deals with the nuts and bolts issues of building networks on a daily basis, and thus has little time for actually gathering heretofore unobtainable information from the Internet, he was unable to understand what I was trying to say.

For that reason, I decided not to get into what led me to this new view of the Internet, but actually it could be called the mother of all "conspiracy theories," i.e., that people many thousands of years ago were telepathic, and that human language was created to divide and conquer the human race. I have absolutely no idea if this theory--well, actually a hypothesis or a contention--is true, but it led me to start thinking about what human life would be like if we didn't have to actually verbalize our thoughts and translate them across the arbitrary barriers we call "natural languages."

Quoting: A new view of the Internet article

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25628182
United States
11/06/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Research in support of human interaction... groucho

Nueroscientist Larry Young from Emory University has discovered that there is a latent synapses in men left over from infancy that makes them infatuated with women's breasts.

It all works perfectly because when a man stimulates a woman's nipples it affects the same regions of the brain as the vagina. Sucking on her nipples makes her brain release Oxytocin, the same chemical that causes her to feel love for a nursing baby.

Her nipples are the bond-maker. So there you have it. The reason men are so obsessed with breasts. It is hard wired in us forever.

[link to www.livescience.com]
 Quoting: Thanks for the mammaries 4274902

Thread: Stimulating a woman's breasts makes her love you more. Just like feeding babies.

I've always maintained you women hold all the power in your tits.

These theories need to be tested. Long, arduous testing.

Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
11/06/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Simply put, the Internet now represents to me a form of primitive telepathy, telepathy based on circuitry, to be exact. Undoubtedly because he deals with the nuts and bolts issues of building networks on a daily basis, and thus has little time for actually gathering heretofore unobtainable information from the Internet, he was unable to understand what I was trying to say.

Nuts and bolts. Quadruple entendre?
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26466059
United States
11/06/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
More people are experiencing the reality of the nonmaterial and finding "feelings" mean so much more than just some emotive response we should stuff down so as to hide our humanity from eachother...sick...but our society has done just that...trained us to ignore our feelings...and what is basically our sense of the primary dimension...the non material.

SNIP

...it's like being obsessed with something but you can't pinpoint what it is you're drawn to...if it's a person...the information being shared...or just the energy that is created between the fields during the interaction? Still not sure about those parts but...you recognize it in another when you communicate (not just "in presence" reality text...but the non material "out there" mind to mind shit too) and then on it's like you can't help but feel them...or know they're there in the world...

SNIP....

But intent...and communicative intuition between people does play a factor in what happens in life...it doesn't "control" it but it does impact it in ways we don't even realize sometimes...I'm fascinated by this stuff but it's NOT a topic that is well received. Because I really think it's where real change can be made...when people align...

Look at any thread that attempts to discuss telepathy (for real) and you'll get an indicator of the kind of BLOCK there is to this kind of stuff being openly talked about...

[link to tronweb.super-nova.co.jp]

For that reason, I decided not to get into what led me to this new view of the Internet, but actually it could be called the mother of all "conspiracy theories," i.e., that people many thousands of years ago were telepathic, and that human language was created to divide and conquer the human race. I have absolutely no idea if this theory--well, actually a hypothesis or a contention--is true, but it led me to start thinking about what human life would be like if we didn't have to actually verbalize our thoughts and translate them across the arbitrary barriers we call "natural languages."

Quoting: A new view of the Internet article

I think it's totally possible at one time we were telepathic and it really makes sense about the internet :)

hf
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's totally possible at one time we were telepathic and it really makes sense about the internet :)

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

IMO, telepathy is nothing more than a person with a strong connecting link with intent and a specific energetic configuration.

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23755636
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who USE their faster than light speed senses will get what I'm about to talk about...and those who don't wont...so just ignore my thread as the ramblings of a GLUNATIC and click elsewhere if you're in the latter category.

So I take it your faster than light senses don't stop a huge over inflated ego?
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who USE their faster than light speed senses will get what I'm about to talk about...and those who don't wont...so just ignore my thread as the ramblings of a GLUNATIC and click elsewhere if you're in the latter category.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23755636

Actually it is the opposite. A person with a huge overinflated ego can't be in touch with those senses, since all their attention is focused on projecting their self importance to other people in order to win the approval their self-confidence is derived from.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1561325
United States
11/06/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hehehe, I like that custom title OP.

Twitch that cute little nose around to the other side. You won't need others' words to convey what needs to be.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

IMO, telepathy is nothing more than a person with a strong connecting link with intent and a specific energetic configuration.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

hmmm...never thought about it like that... :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

People most comfortable with other forms of communication tend to be more open to the potential...as you know, my sister in the fine arts of losing self in musical communication!

flower
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: AGC

rofl

:moodgood:

offtopic

naughty
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

People most comfortable with other forms of communication tend to be more open to the potential...as you know, my sister in the fine arts of losing self in musical communication!

flower

Most definitley honey hugs and it takes practice like anything else...until we humans evolve to the point where no words are needed ;) Although I am sure there are some that exist now that must have mastered it right? Where are they? lol

hf
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I concur. Many subjects are needed for this study.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23755636

Actually it is the opposite. A person with a huge overinflated ego can't be in touch with those senses, since all their attention is focused on projecting their self importance to other people in order to win the approval their self-confidence is derived from.

I think there's a function embedded within how our existence is structured which is like an auto kill feature for things that CAN NOT move forward into those realms of creative force....

Ego is probably one of those built in features that assists with that process.

I think it's hella important to understand your own ego and how to use it as a tool to better yourself for the whole.

It's not something to be killed off and ignored.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25628182
United States
11/06/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

rofl

:moodgood:

offtopic

naughty

Fine, you want on topic? I'll just have to dropout for some more deep brain stimulation.

It's the soul, sweatheart. That little bioelectric charge which extends to every part of you and lingers long after your body is dead and gone. You already know all this stuff full well, and you have plenty of firsthand experience with those who can remotely manipulate these fields, for better or worse.

Brush up on dropout loss of power, and give Team Redundancy Team and the Rephaim credit where credit is due. :D

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
Report Abusive Post
A dimension of consciousness is where we come from. No walls, no left or right.

Our existence is simple, we choose to be aware. We can not die else we choose to silence our choice.

In this world of thought the rules of the universe are far different.

Which is why we will not find it. Until we drop the filters of 3d.

A stroke of false, a far fetched lie. Those thoughts become the greatest destruction found in the realm beyond the Eye.

The lie is the reflection of self awareness, a lie is not.

It can eat your mind with moral rot.

The world our bodies drift around is never distant from the mind. Two people worlds apart are never further then a thought.

That thought is boundless among time.

So remember, to lie is to destroy your core, your soul, your choice to be aware.

Be honest and gain your moral rights. Eternity is the gift we can receive.

The field of our body is limited, the field of our awareness is limitless.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Most definitley honey hugs and it takes practice like anything else...until we humans evolve to the point where no words are needed ;) Although I am sure there are some that exist now that must have mastered it right? Where are they? lol

hf

They went that way...

:rightt:
Seer777

User ID: 23968297
United States
11/06/2012 12:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

I think there's a function embedded within how our existence is structured which is like an auto kill feature for things that CAN NOT move forward into those realms of creative force....

I think it's hella important to understand your own ego and how to use it as a tool to better yourself for the whole.

Agreed.

The Ego is most effective when balanced with proper intention.

Hiya all.

wave
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

They went that way...

:rightt:

Those hand smiles kick ass! chuckle

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fine, you want on topic? I'll just have to dropout for some more deep brain stimulation.

It's the soul, sweatheart. That little bioelectric charge which extends to every part of you and lingers long after your body is dead and gone. You already know all this stuff full well, and you have plenty of firsthand experience with those who can remotely manipulate these fields, for better or worse.

Brush up on dropout loss of power, and give Team Redundancy Team and the Rephaim credit where credit is due. :D

worship

I heart the TRT.

hearts
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed.

The Ego is most effective when balanced with proper intention.

Hiya all.

wave

:) I agree! lol Hello Seer hugs

hf
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes. If I may be a tad bit more specific...the fixation/fluidity of the ego.

We know the internal dialogue's function is to fixate the perception of the five senses...or the assemblage point...to a specific local.

We know this because people who have not developed the ability to do so remain fixed within the routines and patterns of their thoughts, which cause them to repeat the same choices over and over again.

Since we weren't born with the internal dialogue, it was learned as a social construct necessary for verbal communication and has become a vehicle for conformity.

So, to learn to stop it, or to develop the willpower to do so is in effect an act of the expression of remembering our true energetic bodies before they were twisted and abused.

By obtaining conscious control over the starting/stopping of the internal dialogue...which leads to the control of focused conscious attention/awareness, we learn to circumvent the ego by gaining the ability to alter it in a moment's notice.

The elimination of personal history, which is the weapon by which our peers fixate us to their ideas of who we are or should be, is the only way to achieve this fluidity.

IMO.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
11/06/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
my last post, just open ended. Not saying anyone is false. The words just came to mind
Seer777

User ID: 23968297
United States
11/06/2012 12:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
my last post, just open ended. Not saying anyone is false. The words just came to mind
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

:)

I like your signature.

It echoes my question of,

How do Fate and Freewill dance?

hf
~Seneca

GLP