The field of HUMAN INTERACTION

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044600
United States
11/06/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The field of HUMAN INTERACTION
An important note to point out there Voltaic...being able to speak one's mind...freely...IS important to this process.
I try not to discount that...regardless if I agree or disagree with someone...

Thanks for your inputs and pointing that out.
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
11/06/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
As Don Matus said:

“Power always makes a cubic centimeter of chance available to a warrior. The warrior’s art is to be perennially fluid in order to pluck it.”
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I'm a big fan of the "internal dialogue"...I try NEVER to shut that out...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25628182
United States
11/06/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fine, you want on topic? I'll just have to dropout for some more deep brain stimulation.

It's the soul, sweatheart. That little bioelectric charge which extends to every part of you and lingers long after your body is dead and gone. You already know all this stuff full well, and you have plenty of firsthand experience with those who can remotely manipulate these fields, for better or worse.

Brush up on dropout loss of power, and give Team Redundancy Team and the Rephaim credit where credit is due. :D

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: AGC

worship

I heart the TRT.

hearts
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

It takes a lot of pro pain to break free of the anti-language gaslighting protocols, but I'm glad we could make that happen for some. :)

[link to video.adultswim.com]
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let's talk more about your tits. LOL!

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Jonny Blaze

wakeup

You married people and your sexual frustrations...

rofl

Although that's a good point...I often get hijacked by my physical nature...unfortunately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
11/06/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
my last post, just open ended. Not saying anyone is false. The words just came to mind
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

:)

I like your signature.

It echoes my question of,

How do Fate and Freewill dance?

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

Thanks, it is a simple saying that stirs the mind.

I believe in two forces which our lives take shape from, Self and Universe.

It leads to my other concept of truth.....Two types of truth exist, only one is capable of deception. The truth given to you from Universe may be false. Be it a person or book, tv show, ad, random event.....

Self is the only truth that can not be false. Which is the core of our existence.

If we lie to ourselves, trick ourselves we are tearing our awareness down. The same will happen if we put our truth into the hands of the Universe.

Always maintain absolution within ourselves and we are guaranteed immortality.

Unfortunately for many, their religion is based around truth of the Universe type, not Self type truth.
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

wakeup

You married people and your sexual frustrations...

rofl

Although that's a good point...I often get hijacked by my physical nature...unfortunately.

What do you mean unfortunately?

Do I seem frustrated to you? ;)

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I say unfortunately because I don't have an outlet for that kinda thing...

And yes...most people appear frustrated...to me.

HAHAHA...but I'm a master at projection.
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I say unfortunately because I don't have an outlet for that kinda thing...

And yes...most people appear frustrated...to me.

HAHAHA...but I'm a master at projection.

:( I'm only a novice.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now where was I?

hmm

Telepathy...the mother of all conspiracies...

:holdon:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1561325
United States
11/06/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
We know this because people who have not developed the ability to do so remain fixed within the routines and patterns of their thoughts, which cause them to repeat the same choices over and over again.

To find true, pure love one must walk the road through the hell that is sacrificing everything one swore to oneself that he/she would never sacrifice again. One must repeat all the same mistakes, but with faith in the Lord's plan and the truth that the definition of insanity is a lie.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now where was I?

hmm

Telepathy...the mother of all conspiracies...

:holdon:

Telepathy is child's play! With telephoresis you can temporarily grant others a simulacrum of telepathy under immense duress, and then you can just pull the plug and watch em derail when they try to prove it without you feeding all the information.

Team Redundancy Team has pioneered several new layers to the Divine Comedy. It's way more fun to engineer the pranks from behind the scenes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone familiar with DST?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

In Dialogical Self Theory (DST) the self is considered as “extended,” that is, individuals and groups in the society at large are incorporated as positions in the mini-society of the self. As a result of this extension, the self does not only include internal positions (e.g., I as the son of my mother, I as a teacher, I as a lover of jazz), but also external positions (e.g., my father, my pupils, the groups to which I belong).[/wiki]
 Quoting: wiki

There's so much more to KNOWING SELF than just knowing your own behaviors/responses. It's knowing self on a buncha different levels...in a buncha different situations.

Knowing you're not a "one standard set thing" in all situations.

Fluid...I suppose.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Telepathy is child's play! With telephoresis you can temporarily grant others a simulacrum of telepathy under immense duress, and then you can just pull the plug and watch em derail when they try to prove it without you feeding all the information.

Team Redundancy Team has pioneered several new layers to the Divine Comedy. It's way more fun to engineer the pranks from behind the scenes.

Telepah what?

Example please?

eyebat
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
To really know our own selves, we must be able to silence the concepts beaten onto us over the course of life.

Many people pretend to like something for reasons of pleasing another person or group. Eventually they believe they like it.

Elementary school teaches children many moral codes.

Lots of people do not agree with things deep inside but act differently on the outside.

One can say it is nice to share. Another can say no, reap what you sow.

I also try to look deep inside myself and figure out who I am and not what I am told to be.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think a lot of people try...and then find it's hard to be themselves with so much out there that is AGAINST expression of self built into our current societal structure.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 23968297
United States
11/06/2012 01:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

~Dr. Seuss

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Telepah what?

Example please?

eyebat

Transitioning awareness from unconscious and subconscious to conscious cognition all revolves around electrophoresis and getting those synapses to fire in places they've rarely touched before. It's just the ability to remotely induce a trance or waking dreamlike state. In dreams all manner of impossible things are possible, so the trick to consolidating any of these absurd abilities in reality is as simple as having a djinn on tap to fulfill all your wishes and blur the line between truth and fiction.

Sadly, damn near all the dropouts work in advertising or marketing now. It's a terrible waste of their potentials, but nothing if not understandable. They're only trying to save their own hides. Magicians have a tendency to get burned at the stake rather than venerated for their gifts, so I can't say I blame everyone else for selling out to the highest bidder.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think a lot of people try...and then find it's hard to be themselves with so much out there that is AGAINST expression of self built into our current societal structure.

True, and the ones who fail to be themselves end up being the catalyst of oppression for the next young mind branching out.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

~Dr. Seuss

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

I like that, thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Transitioning awareness from unconscious and subconscious to conscious cognition all revolves around electrophoresis and getting those synapses to fire in places they've rarely touched before. It's just the ability to remotely induce a trance or waking dreamlike state.

In dreams all manner of impossible things are possible, so the trick to consolidating any of these absurd abilities in reality is as simple as having a djinn on tap to fulfill all your wishes and blur the line between truth and fiction.

Sadly, damn near all the dropouts work in advertising or marketing now. It's a terrible waste of their potentials, but nothing if not understandable. They're only trying to save their own hides. Magicians have a tendency to get burned at the stake rather than venerated for their gifts, so I can't say I blame everyone else for selling out to the highest bidder.

I think you lost me at the "having a djinn on tap" part...but it was good up until then.

The ability to access an altered field state (meditative state) while coherent and AWAKE....in my opinion is key to this...

No djinn needed...I think it's natural, though most attribute it as special given ability in some cases because of weird experiences...same reason people explain ghosts, and other kind of "entities"...stuff projected BY their own mind perhaps?

Gets too freaky real so a detour into something that keeps it just within "accepted reality threshold" occurs...hence the veering into careers that support rather than inhibit it...

hmm Interesting...have to think more on that.
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Transitioning awareness from unconscious and subconscious to conscious cognition all revolves around electrophoresis and getting those synapses to fire in places they've rarely touched before. It's just the ability to remotely induce a trance or waking dreamlike state.

In dreams all manner of impossible things are possible, so the trick to consolidating any of these absurd abilities in reality is as simple as having a djinn on tap to fulfill all your wishes and blur the line between truth and fiction.

I think you lost me at the "having a djinn on tap" part...but it was good up until then.

The ability to access an altered field state (meditative state) while coherent and AWAKE....in my opinion is key to this...

No djinn needed...I think it's natural, though most attribute it as special given ability in some cases because of weird experiences...same reason people explain ghosts, and other kind of "entities"...stuff projected BY their own mind perhaps?

Gets too freaky real so a detour into something that keeps it just within "accepted reality threshold" occurs...hence the veering into careers that support rather than inhibit it...

Reminds me of this:

“Warriors know that when an average person’s inventory fails, the person either enlarges his inventory or his world of self-reflection collapses. The average person is able to incorporate new items into his inventory if the new items don’t contradict the inventory’s underlying order. But if the items contradict that order, the person’s mind collapses. The inventory is the mind. Warriors count on this when they attempt to break the mirror of self-reflection.”

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
It does...I think my "reality threshold" switch is maimed...but not in a way that throws me into nutter category where I get lost in the recycle loop of something like mental illness...

Probably just short of that though...sometimes.

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nah, see that's the part you have to understand if you ever really hope to make sense of this stuff. Spirits, ghosts, djinn, daemons, angels; it's all real. You don't make them up. They allow people to think they "made them up" if that makes em feel more comfortable or in control, but in truth, God made all this stuff up, and no one else.

Tulpas, for instance. It's all a trick. You only think you're creating it because the conception already resides in your subconscious, but in reality it's actually being pushed to the surface by the entity itself.
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nah, see that's the part you have to understand if you ever really hope to make sense of this stuff. Spirits, ghosts, djinn, daemons, angels; it's all real. You don't make them up. They allow people to think they "made them up" if that makes em feel more comfortable or in control, but in truth, God made all this stuff up, and no one else.

Tulpas, for instance. It's all a trick. You only think you're creating it because the conception already resides in your subconscious, but in reality it's actually being pushed to the surface by the entity itself.

ACG is speaking of the allies or inorganic beings.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

You were one even before birth, and you will be one again in death.

And though the soul or spirit may be largely immaterial, even light is both particle and wave. It's a matter of luminous vs subluminous material. I wouldn't necessarily say "inorganic" is the right word, seeing as this same energy animates all organic matter. It can exist without matter of course, as it did even prior to the creation of the cosmos, but it still resides within all that lives.
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

You were one even before birth, and you will be one again in death.

And though the soul or spirit may be largely immaterial, even light is both particle and wave. It's a matter of luminous vs subluminous material. I wouldn't necessarily say "inorganic" is the right word, seeing as this same energy animates all organic matter. It can exist without matter of course, as it did even prior to the creation of the cosmos, but it still resides within all that lives.

I would. Actually, I did.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
11/06/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

That IS why it'll never make sense to me....Those things are MANKIND manifested as was GOD. I've come to understand how our world actually works, not just here in our physical dimension but from the smallest to the largest scale of it as well...as will many people once they communicate with something outside our human sphere of influence...and I'm not talkin' aleins...lol

It's an intelligence for sure...but completely misunderstood. It's based in interaction...which I suppose is my interest in finding others who've found that out too...
Jonny Blaze

United States
11/06/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

That IS why it'll never make sense to me....Those things are MANKIND manifested as was GOD. I've come to understand how our world actually works, not just here in our physical dimension but from the smallest to the largest scale of it as well...as will many people once they communicate with something outside our human sphere of influence...and I'm not talkin' aleins...lol

It's an intelligence for sure...but completely misunderstood. It's based in interaction...which I suppose is my interest in finding others who've found that out too...

And this was the source of the warning you received about me?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
11/06/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

And this was the source of the warning you received about me?

Yes, in my understanding now it's because I have a tendency to come between pairs...unconsciously...I don't INTEND to but I do have that effect and am learning to scale that back.

The warning I received about you was territorial so I'm assuming now it had more to do with a boundry lesson on my part...I often function with none and I forget others have important ones not to be breached no matter my interest in doing so.

I have an honest intent with most interaction but even I get caught up in my own humanity...so I'm just as at fault in things I don't completely understand yet.

GLP