Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,712 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 569,489
Pageviews Today: 948,570Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 5,419
09:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!

Veresanctus
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 13458679
United States
04/02/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!
siren2siren2siren2siren2
"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled." -- (Luke 21:25-32 KJV)

siren2siren2siren2siren2

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 11/11/2012 02:20 PM
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6995435
United States
04/02/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!
iv'e been woken up startled and disturbed by seeing fire and explosions everywhere.

the earth is bound to go through some major changes.

MAJOR CHANGES.
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/02/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
~

Brothers and sisters, sound the alarm, time is very short!!!

~

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 04/02/2012 08:02 PM

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6995435
United States
04/02/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the visions iv'e been having.
frippy

User ID: 1439501
United States
04/02/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another month, another soon-to-be-failed prediction.

***YAWN***
cultivating frippy
IsTime

User ID: 1357114
United States
04/02/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
What alarm do you want me to sound my friend?
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/02/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you saved from damnation?

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 04/02/2012 08:47 PM

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/02/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you saved from damnation?

Quoting: Veresanctus

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
04/02/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
What alarm do you want me to sound my friend?
 Quoting: IsTime

Try hitting your doorbell repeatedly.... Should make for a nice little impromptu alarm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9690284
Germany
04/02/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
HERE is the alarm:

[link to facweb.bhc.edu]

Please download and make viral
natasha77

User ID: 2849470
United States
04/02/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
patlgh222
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12596180
United States
04/02/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's April Second, but you're all still fools.
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/02/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Zealand residents report ‘loud boom’ from large fiery meteor

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

shadasonic

User ID: 10309055
United States
04/02/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's April Second, but you're all still fools.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12596180

Been waiting to use that all day haven't ya
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/02/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unexplained triple mystery ‘booms’ rattle houses in northern region of France

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10308729
United States
04/02/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Psalm 18:13
The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Deuteronomy 4:36
Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.

Psalm 77:18
The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.

Joel 3:16
The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Hebrews 12:26
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Revelation 11:19
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Acts 2:2
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Revelation 8:10
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

Revelation 9:1
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

See the above, then watch here:

Location and time a: [link to www.youtube.com]

Location and time b: [link to www.youtube.com]

Same sound... see here:

Psalm 77:18
The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.

Acts 2:2
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Veresanctus  (OP)

User ID: 13742937
United States
04/03/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
~

~

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/03/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13735949
United Kingdom
04/03/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
amen brother,i agree the booms are sinaling the day of the lord.let the lord will be done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5926374
United States
04/03/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why can't you make this prediction closer to the end of the month?

This way we can call FAIL a little more quickly

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13750600
Mexico
04/03/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
what a bunch of babies and scaredy-cats here.

Nothing is gonna happen dumbos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1591347
Netherlands
04/03/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflaglalagivesyawnwhatever
Sharty Mc Bean

User ID: 13752075
Germany
04/03/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Serendipitous

User ID: 11340036
United States
04/03/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live right on the coast. Looking for my scuba gear and underwater camera. I'll post pics of the underwater city.

Seriously - I'd believe it if I knew there was an asteroid headed on a collision course, but Jesus talking to people? No. I'd sooner believe an extraterrestrial was warning them. But then, Jesus COULD be an extraterrestrial. Hmmm.
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
Elsabiades..
User ID: 11845467
Germany
04/03/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
By all means..sound the alarm...the WACKO ALARM...where's a good straight jacket when you need it? bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360814
United States
04/03/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know about the whole world, but in my little neck of the woods, there have been more house fires in the past two months (including one on my street early Sunday morning), than I've seen in at least ten years. Two in my town, 3 or 4 in surrounding towns and yet another one this morning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10056415
United States
04/03/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2siren2

siren2siren2siren2siren2

EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12781603
United States
04/03/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched that video last night. Seriously man, i think the time is truly upon us. All these people, spread out all over, who believe in our lord, are all receiving the same message loud and clear. GET READY THE TIME IS NOW. no such thing as coincidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13742973
Spain
04/03/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched that video last night. Seriously man, i think the time is truly upon us. All these people, spread out all over, who believe in our lord, are all receiving the same message loud and clear. GET READY THE TIME IS NOW. no such thing as coincidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12781603
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/03/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12781603

EXACTLY!!!
Marisol

User ID: 8892501
Puerto Rico
04/03/2012 05:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
PIN...This is important.

I'm astounded by how many people are dreaming about the same things. Some years ago I also dreamed about a super tsunami. In the dream I was sitting playing on the sand with my children on the beach. Looking up I noticed the that the weather had taken a sudden turn; the skies were darkening by the second with gray storm clouds churning of angry thunder. The winds were picking up debris. Having been so involved with playing with the kinds by the lifeguard's lookout seat, I had just noticed it.

I began to rise to pick up our belongings when I looked out over the water realizing that my eyes could not distinguish the horizon. I noticed the few people left stood looking as if in a trance at what, I presumed, was the same thing I was trying to figure out about hte horizon. There was no distinguishable line where the skies and water met; everything appeared to be the same color. I then understood that what was coming towards us was a gigantic wall of sparking water. The wall was approaching the shoreline at an extraordinary speed.

I instinctively knew we wouldn't have time to run. I quickly told my children to lock their arms around each of my arms; I told them not to let go, no matter what. I then locked my arms and legs around the wooden safeguard's lookout. I prayed hard to God for mercy and protection over my children and over me. I knew there was not sufficient strength in my arms or or my children's arms to hold on by ourselves. The next thing I remember was the horrible, deafening sounds of screams as the the crash of water took everthing in its path and continued over us. It felt like being in a washing machine. Stillk I wouldn't let my children go then, barely breathing I held on to them until I could no longer hold my breath and felt them lose their grip. I awoke taking in as much air as I could; I was shaking from head to foot. Thankful that it was just a dream.

More incredible still is that I had the very same dream a second time a few years later. It was then that I knew for sure this was a warning from the Lord. Right now both my children are grown but, have taken roads in their lives that have steered them far away from the Lord in spite of my efforts to instill in them knowledge of my God. I continue tospeak to them to help them and to remind them that the only real hope is to walk with the Lord. I know that the dream will come to me again as a final warning; it is something I asked to be allowed to me because it is a reminder that in spite of all my efforts, my children's only salvation will come through the the power of the Lamb of God. He will force his love and offer of salvation on no one. It is all a matter of personal choice, no matter who we are.

Each of us, believers and not, will stand alone before Christ Jesus at the appointed time. For some of us it will happen much sooner rather than leter but, most definately, it will happen.

PS: I just noticed my Avatar, I didn't realize it when I chose it but it is another reminder of the very dream I shared here.

bumpbumpbump
*A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip."

GLP