Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 105,632
Pageviews Today: 186,216Threads Today: 60Posts Today: 1,232
02:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13217034
United States
04/11/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!
:hyst2222:
 Quoting: natasha77

It's not the end.

Me and the benevolents will make sure of that.
Veresanctus  (OP)

User ID: 14218160
United States
04/11/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2siren2

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 04/11/2012 07:52 PM
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/11/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
HI.Lander

User ID: 13936572
United States
04/11/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2siren2
 Quoting: Veresanctus

[link to www.youtube.com]
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
telling it straight

User ID: 1461054
United States
04/11/2012 07:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP, thanks for the warning.
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/11/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, thanks for the warning.
 Quoting: telling it straight

Your welcome, pass it on!

mikebo2

User ID: 4907712
United States
04/11/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to call this thread what it is.

bsflag
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/11/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
 Quoting: mikebo2

Look around you at what's happening in the world!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2251524
United States
04/11/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
 Quoting: mikebo2

Look around you at what's happening in the world!

THIS.

It's amazing how blind people are.
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/11/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
eqeqeq

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13150692
United Kingdom
04/11/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heard brothers and sisters of christ... Turned it off their and then banana2
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
eqeqeq

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14249423
Australia
04/12/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've just smashed a window down the local shops..the alarm is going off.

That should do it.
AmbyrJayde

User ID: 12867029
United States
04/12/2012 07:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2siren2

siren2siren2siren2siren2

cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13520929
Greece
04/12/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
PANIC SEX WITH YOUR BIG TITTED NEIGHBOR!!! NOW!!!
Veresanctus  (OP)

User ID: 26108394
United States
11/10/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
2012 really IS the year the end begins!!!!!!!!

Iolair

User ID: 27443754
Germany
11/10/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see you Patrick and raise a cruise cruise

patlgh222
 Quoting: natasha77

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to manfrommodesto.hubpages.com]

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

EVERYONE needs to realize that this is soon to be!!

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you HONESTLY believe that we are not in the time of the end?

DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/11/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only those people who are 'watching' for signs will see them. Everyone else is too busy with their electronic distractions to see what is going on all around us. I DO believe we are at the door of the end of this age. And I fully expect it to happen in the three day window of 12/21-23.....

Hope you are feeling better today!
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled." -- (Luke 21:25-32 KJV)

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only those people who are 'watching' for signs will see them. Everyone else is too busy with their electronic distractions to see what is going on all around us. I DO believe we are at the door of the end of this age. And I fully expect it to happen in the three day window of 12/21-23.....

Hope you are feeling better today!
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

I am, thank you hf

DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/11/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
And just like in the days of Noah, everyone was going about their lives and NO ONE believed him when he told them what was about to happen.
Very few were in the ark but the majority were mocking him and left outside and died in the flood.

40 days......and I'm counting EVERY SINGLE ONE!

I've waited for this day all my life and I've never been more excited....hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18057099
United States
11/11/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iz we dedz yet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
11/11/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
And just like in the days of Noah, everyone was going about their lives and NO ONE believed him when he told them what was about to happen.
Very few were in the ark but the majority were mocking him and left outside and died in the flood.

40 days......and I'm counting EVERY SINGLE ONE!

I've waited for this day all my life and I've never been more excited....hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Please explain this.

Also where did your avatar pic come from?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/11/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
...we got another copy machine scanning the "bible" surface and spiting out copies of 'scripture' without having a spirit to re-translate them 100 percent from the view of the first person spirit...copy machines forget we are 50/50 flesh and spirit so ALL religious text will be 50 percent corrupted to lead away from the spirit within all of us ans put to concepts that seek to rule our co-creator spirit...dam copy machines,we awake will be glad when the rest of the copy machines wake up and run out of ink and remember they are filled with the spirit because we are the shared spirit within...fuk flip the god,savior,prophet priest,devil, angel, etc concepts that lead away from our co-creator spirit within that created the religious concepts through our flesh...wake the hell up co-creators,our flesh contains the spirit,the pages of books and the covers crumbles always just like our covers but our spirit lives on to create another flesh to incarnate into with the help of 2 other flesh that contain the spirit...as its correctly written> when 2 are gathered in my name<the name is spirit),there i<the spirit) will be in the midst of them to help create my flesh to dwell in and tour the creation again...ye must be born again,and again and again and again etc...our shared spirit has always existed even before the religious concepts...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

GLP