Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,952 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 357,628
Pageviews Today: 563,866Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 2,779
07:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!

Veresanctus  (OP)

User ID: 26108394
United States
11/11/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!
And just like in the days of Noah, everyone was going about their lives and NO ONE believed him when he told them what was about to happen.
Very few were in the ark but the majority were mocking him and left outside and died in the flood.

40 days......and I'm counting EVERY SINGLE ONE!

I've waited for this day all my life and I've never been more excited....hf
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Please explain this.

Also where did your avatar pic come from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 11/11/2012 11:14 AM
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
...we got another copy machine scanning the "bible" surface and spiting out copies of 'scripture' without having a spirit to re-translate them 100 percent from the view of the first person spirit...copy machines forget we are 50/50 flesh and spirit so ALL religious text will be 50 percent corrupted to lead away from the spirit within all of us ans put to concepts that seek to rule our co-creator spirit...dam copy machines,we awake will be glad when the rest of the copy machines wake up and run out of ink and remember they are filled with the spirit because we are the shared spirit within...fuk flip the god,savior,prophet priest,devil, angel, etc concepts that lead away from our co-creator spirit within that created the religious concepts through our flesh...wake the hell up co-creators,our flesh contains the spirit,the pages of books and the covers crumbles always just like our covers but our spirit lives on to create another flesh to incarnate into with the help of 2 other flesh that contain the spirit...as its correctly written> when 2 are gathered in my name<the name is spirit),there i<the spirit) will be in the midst of them to help create my flesh to dwell in and tour the creation again...ye must be born again,and again and again and again etc...our shared spirit has always existed even before the religious concepts...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I'm sorry but you are seriously confused and your theology is very twisted.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/11/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
And just like in the days of Noah, everyone was going about their lives and NO ONE believed him when he told them what was about to happen.
Very few were in the ark but the majority were mocking him and left outside and died in the flood.

Please explain this.

40 days tile the time of December ~21 and her pic I believe is from a very strange mural from Bank of America
 Quoting: Veresanctus

I found this picture from Apollo here on GLP. The reason I used it as my avatar is because it represents two separate dreams I was given from God many years ago and I was astounded that this picture even existed. I wish I knew the artist and his explanation for it.
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please explain this.

40 days tile the time of December ~21 and her pic I believe is from a very strange mural from Bank of America

I found this picture from Apollo here on GLP. The reason I used it as my avatar is because it represents two separate dreams I was given from God many years ago and I was astounded that this picture even existed. I wish I knew the artist and his explanation for it.

Yeah I looked again and realized it was not from the mural... It's strange, the girl in the pic seems to be telling me personally to shhhh and to not be telling people some of the things I know, odd ... Please share the dreams

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 11/11/2012 11:18 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
11/11/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
...we got another copy machine scanning the "bible" surface and spiting out copies of 'scripture' without having a spirit to re-translate them 100 percent from the view of the first person spirit...copy machines forget we are 50/50 flesh and spirit so ALL religious text will be 50 percent corrupted to lead away from the spirit within all of us ans put to concepts that seek to rule our co-creator spirit...dam copy machines,we awake will be glad when the rest of the copy machines wake up and run out of ink and remember they are filled with the spirit because we are the shared spirit within...fuk flip the god,savior,prophet priest,devil, angel, etc concepts that lead away from our co-creator spirit within that created the religious concepts through our flesh...wake the hell up co-creators,our flesh contains the spirit,the pages of books and the covers crumbles always just like our covers but our spirit lives on to create another flesh to incarnate into with the help of 2 other flesh that contain the spirit...as its correctly written> when 2 are gathered in my name<the name is spirit),there i<the spirit) will be in the midst of them to help create my flesh to dwell in and tour the creation again...ye must be born again,and again and again and again etc...our shared spirit has always existed even before the religious concepts...

My my.... we are quick to cut others aren't we? Maybe it is you that is corrupting what you see with your theory.

Co-creators?!?!?! New Age garbage!

Holy scriptures are here for a reason. It's a letter from God divinely inspired throughout man's time on Earth. Have you read it and understood it? Maybe you should start.
DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/11/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
In one dream, there was a wedding taking place in a sanctuary. Everyone was wearing maroon/purple colored attire. They were all seated and ready for the wedding to take place. I was behind the sanctuary, in the forum, where someone was behind me and placed on me a white garment (as like being knitted with holes) over the maroon garment I also was wearing like everyone in the sanctuary. This person also put white shoes on my feet and instructed me to go down the aisle. I went down the aisle to the front of the sanctuary. At the front, where the choir is usually seated, were people sitting there in plain clothing, facing the people in maroon, also waiting for the wedding to take place. But the wedding didn’t happen because the bride wasn’t ready. I went back up the other aisle of the sanctuary to the bridal chamber (behind the sanctuary) where the bride was getting ready. I came up to her from behind and zipped up her dress and left the room. I went back into the forum (the bridal chamber had a door on both sides) where, through a glass wall, there were people, in a separate part of the building, were buying and selling items on tables that were old and worthless. The items had sale tags on them and these people were giving great value to these items and couldn’t see that they were worth nothing. They had no idea, even though they could see through the glass, that a wedding was about to take place, or else they knew and didn’t care. They were too caught up in buying and selling of these worthless items on the tables.

In another dream, I stood out on my backyard porch at night and looked into the eastern sky. There was a huge round object that looked like a sun or a moon. It was HUGE! Then, from a more eastern direction, there came another round object, of equal size, that moved toward the first round object until it totally covered it, like an eclipse. At the moment they overlapped one another, something happened that frightened me to the very core of my being, but I don’t know what it was, I only felt the fear. I immediately looked at my hands and knew that my body was changing. Before I had time to do anything else, my body was being lifted up off the ground.

And lastly, I look eerily similar to the girl in the pic. I just haven't figured out the brown necklace yet....
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/11/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

last time i checked that was the christ/spirit in that flesh you call Jesus that caused that flesh/jesus to speak and move....if your not a house divided, you also have the same spirit/christ that the flesh named Jesus had....are you or are you not a house divided? yes or no,as its written> let your answer be yea or nay without spitting out any more creations of the spirit and flesh...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

last time i checked that was the christ/spirit in that flesh you call Jesus that caused that flesh/jesus to speak and move....if your not a house divided, you also have the same spirit/christ that the flesh named Jesus had....are you or are you not a house divided? yes or no,as its written> let your answer be yea or nay without spitting out any more creations of the spirit and flesh...

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- (Galatians 5:16-26 KJV)

I think you are twisting the truth and you should really reconsider what you believe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

My my.... we are quick to cut others aren't we? Maybe it is you that is corrupting what you see with your theory.

Co-creators?!?!?! New Age garbage!

Holy scriptures are here for a reason. It's a letter from God divinely inspired throughout man's time on Earth. Have you read it and understood it? Maybe you should start.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18225135
...i know we are 50/50 flesh and spirit and the scriptures are 50 percent corrupted because of flesh...if you forget your 100 percent spirit to rule your flesh..your spirit is asleep but your flesh is only awake...copy machines can only scan the surface of text and not see from the spirits point of view...whether you machines like it or not the spirit of the creator walks the earth in the flesh and the days of dogma are numbered and running out very quickly...follow the words and not the spirit and see where that leads you...you will reap what you sow...sow fear,religious prejudice, and superstition and that is what you will reap...we who sow the spirit will reap the spirit...divide the flesh from the spirit by religious concepts that are 50 percent corrupted to lead away from the spirit and you will not stand,your religion will go the way as all of them have gone in the past...and your dumbass will incarnate into another religious system of conflict...have fun recycling in the dirt,that's where snakes that crawl on their bellies stay...they dont become flying serpents of wisdom with the wings of a dove and get off this 3rd rock from a star...that which we bind on earth shall be bound in the universe,that which we loose on earth shall be loosed in the universe....have fun being another slave to the very concepts we created..i have overcome the world and received my new name with the white stone<white potassium iodide crystals)> co-creator...dont say you never had the answers when we initiated Ezekiel 7:19 this year,we gave you the silver and gold,you whom were out in the streets but you walk right by it like the blind and deaf...my 777 thread contains the silver and gold once hidden from the masses by the dogma soldiers of Anubis< that's a metaphor for you copy machines who dont see it hidden from your surface scanners...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
In one dream, there was a wedding taking place in a sanctuary. Everyone was wearing maroon/purple colored attire. They were all seated and ready for the wedding to take place. I was behind the sanctuary, in the forum, where someone was behind me and placed on me a white garment (as like being knitted with holes) over the maroon garment I also was wearing like everyone in the sanctuary. This person also put white shoes on my feet and instructed me to go down the aisle. I went down the aisle to the front of the sanctuary. At the front, where the choir is usually seated, were people sitting there in plain clothing, facing the people in maroon, also waiting for the wedding to take place. But the wedding didn’t happen because the bride wasn’t ready. I went back up the other aisle of the sanctuary to the bridal chamber (behind the sanctuary) where the bride was getting ready. I came up to her from behind and zipped up her dress and left the room. I went back into the forum (the bridal chamber had a door on both sides) where, through a glass wall, there were people, in a separate part of the building, were buying and selling items on tables that were old and worthless. The items had sale tags on them and these people were giving great value to these items and couldn’t see that they were worth nothing. They had no idea, even though they could see through the glass, that a wedding was about to take place, or else they knew and didn’t care. They were too caught up in buying and selling of these worthless items on the tables.

In another dream, I stood out on my backyard porch at night and looked into the eastern sky. There was a huge round object that looked like a sun or a moon. It was HUGE! Then, from a more eastern direction, there came another round object, of equal size, that moved toward the first round object until it totally covered it, like an eclipse. At the moment they overlapped one another, something happened that frightened me to the very core of my being, but I don’t know what it was, I only felt the fear. I immediately looked at my hands and knew that my body was changing. Before I had time to do anything else, my body was being lifted up off the ground.

And lastly, I look eerily similar to the girl in the pic. I just haven't figured out the brown necklace yet....

Thanks for sharing hf

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- (Galatians 5:16-26 KJV)

I think you are twisting the truth and you should really reconsider what you believe
...you didn't answer the question,is your house/flesh divided from the spirit,yes or no...last time i checked humans die when their spirit leaves their flesh.my does because I'm human and not a copy machine without spirit...your still spitting copies out that are 50 percent corrupted and not translated from the spirits point of view...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27396567
Romania
11/11/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Puerto Rico's your mind is to relaxed, gtf to work .. yo are enought sunburnt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8712185
United States
11/11/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Best explanation of what is happening IMO.
[link to www.youtube.com]
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
...there's no sitting on the fence,you either remember your "holy" spirit within or you dont remember your "holy"spirit within...you either master the beast/flesh/creations or the beast masters you...there's a reason the chapter of Revelations has this scripture> Revelations 2:17...the white stone is white potassium iodide crystals,the manna spoken of in the old testament...with it you get your new name...it takes 42 weeks of battling with the beast/flesh if you stick to the 'god" diet or it will take 42 months of the beast if you dont stick to the "god" diet...as i said we gave the keys to shut hell and open heaven within,if you want to use them..if not you will be referred to an a copy machine without spirit...the milk is given in the churches for the babies...the meat has been given this year to all from the secret societies that had kept the meat... now its Ezekiel 7:19 this year,eat and be full or drink milk and continue to cry for more to try to be full and spiritually healthy...remain a baby in Christ/spirit if you wish,some of us seek to grow into adulthood...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2595311
Canada
11/11/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it's time, I've been told the Sunight is come in big bold letter when I woke up this morning. I was then told to read my bible. I know the Lord has gone to war with His Heavenly Host against the powers of darkness, woe to the earth because Satan is about to be cast down with his evil minions...And the children of Christ shall ascend with the shout of our Lord and savior. Pray for all those whom are lost and stumbling and pray and sing praises to our King of Kings! ABBA we're coming home!
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously, I don't remember ever in my life when the sunlight on my skin burned as much as it does these days, even in November.

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
king of kings< whats the first 2 letters in king...KI >potassium iodide.....duhhhhhhhhhhhh,its simpler than most think..the bible is scientific metaphors...including the metaphysical science of our life force...and i have all the frecking ciphers to decode all religions,past and present..and i gave them to the world if the world wants to take them and unlock the prison and get out< once again this is metaphors for the copy machines that cant scan below the surfaces and find the pearls...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously, I don't remember ever in my life when the sunlight on my skin burned as much as it does these days, even in November.
...that's your spirit trying to shine through but your flesh is to stubborn to let it...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it's time, I've been told the Sunight is come in big bold letter when I woke up this morning. I was then told to read my bible. I know the Lord has gone to war with His Heavenly Host against the powers of darkness, woe to the earth because Satan is about to be cast down with his evil minions...And the children of Christ shall ascend with the shout of our Lord and savior. Pray for all those whom are lost and stumbling and pray and sing praises to our King of Kings! ABBA we're coming home!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2595311
..yeah i hope they take the slaves out,so the rulers can have some peace..
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if there will be a false-flag tomorrow on veterans day

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/11/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
...where ? Why ?

Oh eh you should not be ashamed for the upside with atmosphere.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
...i threw the pearls but beasts wont catch them but those of spirit will recognize them...for its correctly written from the spirits view> test the spirits to see if they be of a god/concept or they be of the spirit that created the concepts...<the 'bible' wont have the rest of it, copy machines...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187432
11/11/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord Enki returns...and He is seriously pissed!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
...dont forget the sky begins where the ground ends...only the bottom of anything is not in the sky already...our homes are already in the sky,we are already moving through the sky when we walk..when its foggy, we can walk through the clouds in the sky...the sky begins where the ground ends...when i as spirit causes my flesh to jump up, we/the flesh and spirit are completely in the sky with the spirit already,in the twinkling of an eye we are in the sky and then back in the earth and sky...one more time for any copy machine> the sky begins where the ground ends...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/11/2012 12:25 PM
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/11/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
later co-creators both awake and asleephf..this awake co-creator spirit is gonna take its flesh out for a short tour upon and through the other creations...
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
...i threw the pearls but beasts wont catch them but those of spirit will recognize them...for its correctly written from the spirits view> test the spirits to see if they be of a god/concept or they be of the spirit that created the concepts...<the 'bible' wont have the rest of it, copy machines...

To be honest, what you are doing is adding your own opinion in place of Holy scripture and that is doomed to err.

You even take casting pearls before swine and change it to beasts which destroys the meaning of it.

You call me a copy machine but you yourself ignore the spirit of it and purpose of it and change the truth of it into a lie suited to your pompous mind to puff it up appearing wise but yet becoming foolish.

As Jesus said Himself regarding His words:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." -- (John 6:63 KJV)

read my signature

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 11/11/2012 12:29 PM

grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/11/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am presently not a Christian, although I am sure we are living in the "End Times". I have to say that I must be some from of a watcher because I knew this back in 2006 and have been trying to make people aware of this fact.

It is strange that this thread is posted today because I have seriously been considering accepting Christ as my savior. I have been thinking about this off and on for a while not out of fear but because I believe it could be true.

I have been going over David Flynns work and some off it is amazing. I really like the guy and his work is wonderful.

here is a link to his website:

[link to www.mt.net]

This is very strange behavior for me to accept Christ and I have real problems with it. I do however find nothing wrong with the Christ Consciousness. Has anyone else gone through something similar lately?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21195758
United States
11/11/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
~

Brothers and sisters, sound the alarm, time is very short!!!

~

THE CHURCH MUST ONCE AGAIN BE REMINDED THAT WE HAVE BEEN 100% REDEEMED 2000 YEARS AGO. "It is finished"

(BARLEY = THE HOLY SPIRIT CURES SPIRITUAL JAUNDICE)

And thus I saw the horses (HORSEMEN = humans) in the vision: those (The SERPENT nature) who sat on them had breastplates (Out of the HEART of man proceeds all evil, THE EVIL MANIFESTS VIA THE SERPENTS TONGUE) of fiery red, (SIN) hyacinth blue, (DEATH) and sulfur yellow; (THE GRAVE ) and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; (Sons/ children of God/ HUMANS) and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. (HELLS FIRE) By these three plagues a third (The old nature/ Flesh ) of mankind was killed—by the fire (SIN) and the smoke (DEATH) and the brimstone (THE GRAVE) (Death and Life are in the power of our tongue) which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; (The Tongue is the "TAIL" OF THE MOUTH!) for their tails (Tongues) are like serpents, having heads; (OUR TONGUE IS THE SERPENTS HEAD) and with them they do harm.

The confession out of the mouth of a man becomes his own death sentence!)
Satan speaks when we curse man or God, all humans are born with the fallen serpent nature and must be washed by Jesus Christ Blood)

JAMES 3

My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body. (This is 100% possible through Faith) Indeed, we put bits in horses’ mouths (The Blood is the Bit) that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body. Look also at ships: (Human bodies) although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, (Trials of life) they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot (Each man chooses to be the pilot until we are born again) desires. Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. (Christian, are you going to allow the serpent to use your body in such a disgraceful manner?)
See how great a forest a little fire kindles! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. (Sin, Death and the Grave) With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so. Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.

(Can THE SIN TREE bear HOLINESS, Can THE HOLY VINE bear SIN?)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187432
11/11/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am presently not a Christian, although I am sure we are living in the "End Times". I have to say that I must be some from of a watcher because I knew this back in 2006 and have been trying to make people aware of this fact.

It is strange that this thread is posted today because I have seriously been considering accepting Christ as my savior. I have been thinking about this off and on for a while not out of fear but because I believe it could be true.

I have been going over David Flynns work and some off it is amazing. I really like the guy and his work is wonderful.

[link to www.mt.net]

This is very strange behavior for me to accept Christ and I have real problems with it. I do however find nothing wrong with the Christ Consciousness. Has anyone else gone through something similar lately?
 Quoting: grefey

Just memorize the sinners prayer and be able to rattle it off super quickly. That way if you see the shit hitting the celestial fan you can save yourself at the first sign of Jesus' return.
It beats the hell out of living like an asshole and you still go to heaven if it's all true!
I have to go this route because I find Christianity and Christians repulsive, although I'm sure the J man is a swell guy :-)
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.mt.net]

Quoting: grefey

It's really simple, we all sin and cannot save ourselves so we need an intercessor on our behalf and the only one who fills that role is Jesus Christ (the only begotten Son of God who died for our sins). Just put your faith in Him and what he did for you and you are saved and will become born again.

Read this, it explains it all: [link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]

GLP