Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,191 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 821,355
Pageviews Today: 1,453,315Threads Today: 616Posts Today: 10,724
04:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!

Veresanctus  (OP)

User ID: 26108394
United States
11/11/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: RED ALERT!!! ... The TIME IS NOW!!! ... SOUND THE ALARM!!!
I am presently not a Christian, although I am sure we are living in the "End Times". I have to say that I must be some from of a watcher because I knew this back in 2006 and have been trying to make people aware of this fact.

It is strange that this thread is posted today because I have seriously been considering accepting Christ as my savior. I have been thinking about this off and on for a while not out of fear but because I believe it could be true.

I have been going over David Flynns work and some off it is amazing. I really like the guy and his work is wonderful.

here is a link to his website:

[link to www.mt.net]

This is very strange behavior for me to accept Christ and I have real problems with it. I do however find nothing wrong with the Christ Consciousness. Has anyone else gone through something similar lately?
 Quoting: grefey

Just memorize the sinners prayer and be able to rattle it off super quickly. That way if you see the shit hitting the celestial fan you can save yourself at the first sign of Jesus' return.
It beats the hell out of living like an asshole and you still go to heaven if it's all true!
I have to go this route because I find Christianity and Christians repulsive, although I'm sure the J man is a swell guy :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1187432

You say you find Christianity repulsive but obviously you do not even know Christianity.

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
11/11/2012 12:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

Please explain this.

Also where did your avatar pic come from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

40 days tile the time of December ~21 and her pic I believe is from a very strange mural from Bank of America
 Quoting: Veresanctus

I found this picture from Apollo here on GLP. The reason I used it as my avatar is because it represents two separate dreams I was given from God many years ago and I was astounded that this picture even existed. I wish I knew the artist and his explanation for it.
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Yeah I looked again and realized it was not from the mural... It's strange, the girl in the pic seems to be telling me personally to shhhh and to not be telling people some of the things I know, odd ... Please share the dreams

V, don't know what made me come into your thread as I rarely enter a thread with such dramatic titles. When I saw the above comment in my spirit I heard "we are watchman, we are to sound the alert of the coming tribulations" Take it as you will.

I believe sharing scripture is wonderful. In most instances the only place one would read them is where you are using the Words in your thread. Keep it up. One sure doesn't want to stand before our Lord and HIM say to us "go away from me" Blessings to you.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/11/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am presently not a Christian, although I am sure we are living in the "End Times". I have to say that I must be some from of a watcher because I knew this back in 2006 and have been trying to make people aware of this fact.

It is strange that this thread is posted today because I have seriously been considering accepting Christ as my savior. I have been thinking about this off and on for a while not out of fear but because I believe it could be true.

I have been going over David Flynns work and some off it is amazing. I really like the guy and his work is wonderful.

[link to www.mt.net]

This is very strange behavior for me to accept Christ and I have real problems with it. I do however find nothing wrong with the Christ Consciousness. Has anyone else gone through something similar lately?

As they say, what have you got to lose??? Go for it!

Last Edited by Daddysgirl on 11/11/2012 12:54 PM
_2 swords_

User ID: 23578537
United States
11/11/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tsunami...end of earth...

I thought God said he would never destroy the earth with water again..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

Exactly...the tsunami & flood are not water. It is only symbolized as water in the dreams.

The tsunami/flood is going to be in the form of persecution.

Last Edited by _2 swords_ on 11/11/2012 12:56 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187432
11/11/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.mt.net]

As they say, what have you got to lose??? Go for it!

Your dignity? :-)
miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
11/11/2012 01:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.mt.net]

Hello Grefey, the only thing I can say is walk by Faith not by Sight. That is what trusting Jesus is. I walk by absolute blind Faith daily in HOPE. I also fight daily battles. It is a hard walk. I lost my only child 4 years ago. I walk by blind faith with ever beat of my heart. I lean on Proverbs 3:5-6 every second of the day. No one is promised tomorrow Grefey I will keep you in my prayers that you will have ears to hear, eyes to see and a heart to accept. God be with us all. Interesting days we are in but I have no fear.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

40 days tile the time of December ~21 and her pic I believe is from a very strange mural from Bank of America

I found this picture from Apollo here on GLP. The reason I used it as my avatar is because it represents two separate dreams I was given from God many years ago and I was astounded that this picture even existed. I wish I knew the artist and his explanation for it.

Yeah I looked again and realized it was not from the mural... It's strange, the girl in the pic seems to be telling me personally to shhhh and to not be telling people some of the things I know, odd ... Please share the dreams

V, don't know what made me come into your thread as I rarely enter a thread with such dramatic titles. When I saw the above comment in my spirit I heard "we are watchman, we are to sound the alert of the coming tribulations" Take it as you will.

I believe sharing scripture is wonderful. In most instances the only place one would read them is where you are using the Words in your thread. Keep it up. One sure doesn't want to stand before our Lord and HIM say to us "go away from me" Blessings to you.
 Quoting: miabelieves

Thanks, time is very short, all watchmen should be sounding the alarm... Believe on Jesus Christ and be saved!

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187432
11/11/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
It should occur to you that perhaps not all of us would want to be saved even if it were all for real. Personally, the idea of being in the presence of the god portrayed in the bible for eternity is not in the least bit appealing.
Simply put, it's just not for me.
Fortunately, death is final and the fantasy ends the moment you draw your last breath. What you were aware of prior to your birth is exactly what you're aware of when you're dead.
And that suits me just fine :-)
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27527949
Mexico
11/11/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26476073
United States
11/11/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Zealand residents report ‘loud boom’ from large fiery meteor

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

Australian's have reported seeing strange "fireballs" on numerous occasions. As they travel through the atomosphere this energy slug reacts with air molecules giving off a very bright light. As the "fireball", or high energy plasma ball travels through the air, high-energy harmonic coupling occurs causing an explosive splitting apart of the interatomic-level bonding of the gases of the air causing a very "loud boom", which is exactly what causes the sound of thunder after a lightning bolt goes through the air! Wake up sheep, the weapons of modern warfare are being used all around us!
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It should occur to you that perhaps not all of us would want to be saved even if it were all for real. Personally, the idea of being in the presence of the god portrayed in the bible for eternity is not in the least bit appealing.
Simply put, it's just not for me.
Fortunately, death is final and the fantasy ends the moment you draw your last breath. What you were aware of prior to your birth is exactly what you're aware of when you're dead.
And that suits me just fine :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1187432

The God portrayed in the bible is just, righteous, faithful, true, loving, understanding, strong, etc.

So you're telling me you want an irresponsible, unloving, unjust God?

I doubt you actually know the God of the bible.. Besides since you do not know everything don't you think that MAYBE you MISUNDERSTAND God?

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you still doubt we are in the time of the end?

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about now?

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So much is happening all around us but it's as if the people are asleep...

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you think this is not the time of the end, you will realize that you were wrong when it's too late!

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
New York City will probably be destroyed soon by a false-flag nuclear explosion with world war three as a result... of course you know this if you are paying attention.

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 11/11/2012 05:04 PM

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
New York City will probably be destroyed soon by a false-flag nuclear explosion with world war three as a result... of course you know this if you are paying attention.

Is there anyone out there able and willing to pin this topic?

Coyoxautli

Mexico
11/11/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

through fear you want to save people, to make them believe in imaginary lord? What is happening is a natural process and the evil of man. No punishment.

You are not different than a muslim and at the end you will perish the same way...dust to dust.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

through fear you want to save people, to make them believe in imaginary lord? What is happening is a natural process and the evil of man. No punishment.

You are not different than a muslim and at the end you will perish the same way...dust to dust.
 Quoting: Coyoxautli

Okay, then following that same logic let your children kill themselves when they play with fire instead of putting the fear of it in them of the consequences to stop them from destroying themselves.

Your statement sir is irrational, cold, and evil

The entire purpose here is to save souls from destruction out of love for them.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19730249
Argentina
11/11/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
if its in the bible it means it wont happen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
11/11/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
And just like in the days of Noah, everyone was going about their lives and NO ONE believed him when he told them what was about to happen.
Very few were in the ark but the majority were mocking him and left outside and died in the flood.

40 days......and I'm counting EVERY SINGLE ONE!

I've waited for this day all my life and I've never been more excited....hf

Please explain this.

Also where did your avatar pic come from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

Thank you for answering, both of you. hf
Coyoxautli

Mexico
11/11/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Coyoxautli

Okay, then following that same logic let your children kill themselves when they play with fire instead of putting the fear of it in them of the consequences to stop them from destroying themselves.

Your statement sir is irrational, cold, and evil

The entire purpose here is to save souls from destruction out of love for them.

Irrational because i don´t believe that a celestial force has the intention to punish us?

Or because I believe that most of the evil in this world is man made?

NY was not punished by the "lord" but probably will be destroyed by man. Irrational is to believe that a father is cruel and like a dog the man needs to be trained and that is evil.

And if you are a christian religious fundamental you think better of muslims.

Then where is the love?

Last Edited by Zapata on 11/11/2012 06:07 PM

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/11/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
...i threw the pearls but beasts wont catch them but those of spirit will recognize them...for its correctly written from the spirits view> test the spirits to see if they be of a god/concept or they be of the spirit that created the concepts...<the 'bible' wont have the rest of it, copy machines...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

To be honest, what you are doing is adding your own opinion in place of Holy scripture and that is doomed to err.

You even take casting pearls before swine and change it to beasts which destroys the meaning of it.

You call me a copy machine but you yourself ignore the spirit of it and purpose of it and change the truth of it into a lie suited to your pompous mind to puff it up appearing wise but yet becoming foolish.

As Jesus said Himself regarding His words:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." -- (John 6:63 KJV)

read my signature
...I'm not adding an opinion i gave the bibles cipher out and some of the real meanings that the secret societies had hidden from the rest of the world until this year..if you copy waht you see ,your a copy machine that keeps its spirit asleep...we created the religious concepts by our spirit with the flesh...no god or devil or angel did that...the bible is a creation,it has no life within the pages of a book, the life is the spirit and it lives in flesh...no text can give life or take life..when our flesh becomes to old and weak to house out powerful spirit,we have to leave it ...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/11/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

...i threw the pearls but beasts wont catch them but those of spirit will recognize them...for its correctly written from the spirits view> test the spirits to see if they be of a god/concept or they be of the spirit that created the concepts...<the 'bible' wont have the rest of it, copy machines...

To be honest, what you are doing is adding your own opinion in place of Holy scripture and that is doomed to err.

You even take casting pearls before swine and change it to beasts which destroys the meaning of it.

You call me a copy machine but you yourself ignore the spirit of it and purpose of it and change the truth of it into a lie suited to your pompous mind to puff it up appearing wise but yet becoming foolish.

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." -- (John 6:63 KJV)

read my signature
good your spirit, that isn't controlled by a concept such as a god or devil and dont need saving...I'm not adding an opinion,the "holy" scriptures are called holy because there full of holes...the pages of a book are not holy,our spirit within is holy but our flesh is not holy just like all creations are not holy...the bible is not holy,it is a creation of man... i gave the 'bibles' ciphers out and some of the real meanings that the secret societies had hidden from the rest of the world until this year in my 777 thread..if you copy waht you see ,your a copy machine that keeps its spirit asleep...we created the religious concepts by our spirit with the flesh...no god or devil or angel did that...the bible is a creation,it has no life within the pages of a book, the life is the spirit and it lives in flesh...no text can give life or take life..when our flesh becomes to old and weak to house out powerful spirit,we have to leave it ...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
O_o
User ID: 21597766
United States
11/11/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turn to Christ, repent your sins, and confess with your mouth that he died for your sins and is returning, I don't think it counts when we do this online, thus the confess with your mouth part.

Find a friend, or call someone and confess to them verbally that Christ is lord and that you believe in him, if they call you crazy or stupid fine whatever, at least you've made your move!

Ask him to come in to your life and he will help you turn away from sin, this I know is true, I've experienced it!

Anyone with more experience please chime in, I'm new to all of this.

Stay safe and keep the faith out there!

O_o
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling that this week is very important

Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

read my signature
good your spirit, that isn't controlled by a concept such as a god or devil and dont need saving...I'm not adding an opinion,the "holy" scriptures are called holy because there full of holes...the pages of a book are not holy,our spirit within is holy but our flesh is not holy just like all creations are not holy...the bible is not holy,it is a creation of man... i gave the 'bibles' ciphers out and some of the real meanings that the secret societies had hidden from the rest of the world until this year in my 777 thread..if you copy waht you see ,your a copy machine that keeps its spirit asleep...we created the religious concepts by our spirit with the flesh...no god or devil or angel did that...the bible is a creation,it has no life within the pages of a book, the life is the spirit and it lives in flesh...no text can give life or take life..when our flesh becomes to old and weak to house out powerful spirit,we have to leave it ...

AGAIN you pervert the truth...

The text of the bible IS alive because it is spirit, but of course the ink and paper is dead but the ink and paper and the physical parts that make up the words is not what matters here it's the words themselves that convey meaning and wisdom which are spiritual things and so are alive.

So your claim that the bible has no life is proven wrong. Reconsider your stance on this.

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 11/12/2012 06:59 AM

DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/12/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I woke up with that feeling! Hang on.....hiding
Veresanctus  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

I woke up with that feeling! Hang on.....hiding

I smell a false-flag

GLP