Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,074 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 634,508
Pageviews Today: 1,138,929Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 8,934
12:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22239343
Brazil
08/19/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

And just for the record, you idiotic racist, white people have pretty much created everything you use today... Cars, lightbulbs, iPhones, banking system, shall I go on.?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.... Get a brain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3461313

And just for the record, you idiotic racist, white people have pretty much created everything you use today... Cars, lightbulbs, iPhones, banking system, shall I go on.?

And what your bragging and promoting is a slave system with $5 a gallon gas for car companies that's failing left to right, THAT MY BLACK TAX DOLLARS BAILED OUT! Also your bragging about the slave debt bank system that's FAILING AND THAT'S ON LIFE SUPPORT A QUADRUPLE HEART BY PASS OPERATION AT 99! The whole white system has been nothing but a slave, debt, corruption, evil parasite ponzi scheme that brought your race down to its knees. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BRAGG ABOUT unless you LIKE being played for a dumb
And I suppose blacks are the only victims to this?..

Aren't all citizens?
Why not stop complaining and do something?

See your anger is focused on the wrong thing, it's not race ya dummy, it's money and power....

Get educated...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22232053

You are truly a condescending moron.

You were wrong when you put the white people as better than thou.

He just pointed it out to you why that ISNT SO.

And you come back with this idiotic "get educated" reply.

GET A BRAIN. EDUCATED MORON.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22239343
Brazil
08/19/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

And what your bragging and promoting is a slave system with $5 a gallon gas for car companies that's failing left to right, THAT MY BLACK TAX DOLLARS BAILED OUT! Also your bragging about the slave debt bank system that's FAILING AND THAT'S ON LIFE SUPPORT A QUADRUPLE HEART BY PASS OPERATION AT 99! The whole white system has been nothing but a slave, debt, corruption, evil parasite ponzi scheme that brought your race down to its knees. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BRAGG ABOUT unless you LIKE being played for a dumb
And I suppose blacks are the only victims to this?..

Aren't all citizens?
Why not stop complaining and do something?

See your anger is focused on the wrong thing, it's not race ya dummy, it's money and power....

Get educated...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22232053

You are truly a condescending moron.

You were wrong when you put the white people as better than thou.

He just pointed it out to you why that ISNT SO.

And you come back with this idiotic "get educated" reply.

GET A BRAIN. EDUCATED MORON.

Although, GLP changed your numbers...

Very simmilar, 13 and 53 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19553255
United States
08/19/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, even fat, ugly, toothless white hambeasts need love too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22156517
United States
08/19/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because black men usually don't work for TPTB and are less likely to be one of their dirty workers minions since it is difficult for them to attain status is such positions in society.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270

another retard that never heard of affirmative action, please do go look it up.

The "Illuminati" control the government, affirmative action has mad most higher government employees black.

Fuck lets at least try intelligent lies, its like why are black guys so smart so fast so, whatever.

Personally never knew one that was either but that god box selectively chooses from about 7 billion people who it wants you to idolize, and who it wants you to believe is inferior.

You Christians might want to figure this one out;
Satan was caste down in the desert for a thousand years, this is a African religion, eve made out with satan, (BBC) this is why we are where we are at and why the destroyers are winning. Because the true "white girl" which there are actually few left of, keeps seeing these blond died bimbos on tv with black men, when the dye jobs are not white but of African (jewish / persian) decent. Not white at all but already a bunch of half breeds, who are light skin blacks to begin with.

The book says this satan is a master liar, but I find him tedious and boring.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21903530
Canada
08/19/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can tell how a person fucks by the way they dance. Black men and women have rhythm.
Jim
User ID: 14737917
United States
08/24/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The white liberal media portrays black guys with white women every hour of every day to brainwash white girls. The media ENDLESSLY hypes black guys, who as a group are the lowest garbage in society. As soon as a white girl infant is able to crawl over to the TV, the brainwashing starts. The media acts like an unpaid mega-pimp for black guys. White guys don't want them back because of disgust. Such white girls will probably have a sad life - they'll get used and dumped, and then 99% of white guys won't touch them with a stick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22506854
United States
08/24/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The white liberal media portrays black guys with white women every hour of every day to brainwash white girls. The media ENDLESSLY hypes black guys, who as a group are the lowest garbage in society. As soon as a white girl infant is able to crawl over to the TV, the brainwashing starts. The media acts like an unpaid mega-pimp for black guys. White guys don't want them back because of disgust. Such white girls will probably have a sad life - they'll get used and dumped, and then 99% of white guys won't touch them with a stick.
 Quoting: Jim 14737917

No matter how they wind up I know they will be happier than you are right now.

You are one miserable Bastard my Frand.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
08/24/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

Are you basing this on observations you've made at White Castle?
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
08/24/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I'm being dead serious I really curious to why this is happening haven't you've been seeing this too???

no?
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20723063
Canada
08/24/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the all talk no action thread.

Thee problem is so obvious it hurts me to say it.

Listen up...women want men. That is if it looks like a man, walks like a man, smells like a man there is a excellent chance it is a man.

I'm in my 50's and when I look at the "Modern Man" I cringe. Modern man or modern white dude spends his time jacking off, watching video games, wearing metrosexual clothes, wearing colognes that sell like sunsets, wildflowers and shame...and constantly complaining. These guys wonder why they can't get laid.

Well boys, pull up you socks and put away your cocks. If you want to win here's what you have to do:

Hit the gym...every day.

Stop eating bullshit food...if your grandfather never ate it you don't eat it.

Cut your TV / computer time to 1.5 hours a day...go outside and create a real life.

Look like a man...any style that is pre 60's will do you fine.

Buy some old manly scologne like Brut, Menen, English leather.

Look women in the eye.

Paully Shore is not a role model

Stop complaining...it makes you look like a bitch.

If you do all the above you will not have to worry about "other races" stealing your women...you'll be too busy fucking.

99.99% of you complainers will not follow my advice. My suggesting for the rest of you is to paint the nails on your right hand red and slide your hand under your thigh when you choke the chicken...its the best loving you'll ever get.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
08/24/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
They make more money on welfare... 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21652587
Australia
08/24/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only the scumy ones like them. You wouldn't touch these types of women.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246214
United States
08/24/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
the media promotes interracial relationships
Six Six Six

User ID: 3753361
United States
08/24/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13766726

Women are (by far) the most irrational, illogical, and unreasonable creatures on the entire planet. They even take PRIDE in that. Which (in itself) is irrational.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10051301

What you have said just now is very true. Women are dumb and easy to manipulate.

To answer OPs question now, here is whats going on.

To destroy this once White Protestant nation, TPTB used many things at once. They forced the race mixing in schools and neighborhoods and made it against the law to separate (be "racist").

They used the media to make the black ghetto culture popular and cool. Today they even mix a pop song with hip-hop rap to force it down and make the new generations of white kids used to it. Then on TV they show a black man as a winner, manly and sexually superior. At the same time the mainstream media shows the white man as a wimpy, less athletic and less manly man or at majority times gay.

Once i accidentally heard someone say when describing races of man ... she said she sees everybody here: "black, hispanic, asian and gay"

This is what TPTB want here, destroy the white culture by womanizing the man, making them look like a bunch of pussies... and at the same time get the black man to look cool and manly. Plus getting the white women more independent or even equal to man, destroying a solid family.

Last thing was to get the teens more and more perverted each year, by the sexual talk and scenes in movies and on TV. Then the lie about black males have longer penises, making the white female fall for the bs.

In general, white man want to get an education and are busy with trying to have a better future. This makes makes them look a lot less of a "bad boy", which the females are attracted to. Most of the black man on the other hand dont give a fuck about no future and think short term. For them its all about fun, fast money and fucking.

What ive learned about blacks is that there are no feelings involved (love) when it comes to females, its all getting some pussy. Ive heard some of them describe a white girl, they call them "amazing fuck dolls".. and thats all they are for them. White girls fall for the bad boy bullshit, and since the media shows a white man as a pussy... sadly this is the outcome, and an end to the white culture in N. America and Western/Northern Europe. The design is working perfectly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275429

clappa

It's so refreshing when the truth is revealed and people actually think outside the box, beyond the obvious and limited answers. There is something being done on a much higher level here, with a purpose behind our "culture". Awesome to see it spoken and said.

cool2
Biko
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14466126
Germany
08/24/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
You will never understand the Mystery of a Woman. She chooses and she has her reasons. If she chooses us Brothers I wouldn't bother trying to figure it out because You will never understand the mind of a Woman, you will only get confused trying. Instead just try listening to her instead of listening to yourself and your Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Sometimes I thing you older White Men want to be a Woman yourself you can't seem to stand that someone can do something you cannot do.

You want to control a Woman and her body because you envy her and her Womb.

This is not conjecture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22473799
United States
08/24/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Feminist Movement has put single unmarried daughters out on their own. Some trailer trash end up with the black man.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
you can tell how a person fucks by the way they dance. Black men and women have rhythm.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21903530

The blacks did not even dance that much, kept to themselves and avoided white clubs. They were told to change all this just as the media tells them to race mix today. Before their music was RAP. After they were told to dance and race-mix RAP became HIP HOP.

Rap + dance = Hip Hop

Blondie - Rapture

[link to www.youtube.com]
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 22477342
Spain
08/24/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

This is the absolute, ultimate reason, check it out.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10616946
United States
08/24/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a

They think they can change them into a responsible person...and they can't
 Quoting: BRIEF

no its the dog in the handbag thing , its just a phase ...

one white girl told me , they like the fast life when young and also the fake danger they talk ..

but she said the biggest reason why cos it was like owning a pet monkey , they always pat the afro like a dog i think its just a form of beastiality and a phase , like having a dog in the bag ..
 Quoting: the truth bringer

-----------
Liar.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a5a

They think they can change them into a responsible person...and they can't
 Quoting: BRIEF

no its the dog in the handbag thing , its just a phase ...

one white girl told me , they like the fast life when young and also the fake danger they talk ..

but she said the biggest reason why cos it was like owning a pet monkey , they always pat the afro like a dog i think its just a form of beastiality and a phase , like having a dog in the bag ..
 Quoting: the truth bringer

-----------
Liar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22514152
Germany
08/24/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the all talk no action thread.

Thee problem is so obvious it hurts me to say it.

Listen up...women want men. That is if it looks like a man, walks like a man, smells like a man there is a excellent chance it is a man.

I'm in my 50's and when I look at the "Modern Man" I cringe. Modern man or modern white dude spends his time jacking off, watching video games, wearing metrosexual clothes, wearing colognes that sell like sunsets, wildflowers and shame...and constantly complaining. These guys wonder why they can't get laid.

Well boys, pull up you socks and put away your cocks. If you want to win here's what you have to do:

Hit the gym...every day.

Stop eating bullshit food...if your grandfather never ate it you don't eat it.

Cut your TV / computer time to 1.5 hours a day...go outside and create a real life.

Look like a man...any style that is pre 60's will do you fine.

Buy some old manly scologne like Brut, Menen, English leather.

Look women in the eye.

Paully Shore is not a role model

Stop complaining...it makes you look like a bitch.

If you do all the above you will not have to worry about "other races" stealing your women...you'll be too busy fucking.

99.99% of you complainers will not follow my advice. My suggesting for the rest of you is to paint the nails on your right hand red and slide your hand under your thigh when you choke the chicken...its the best loving you'll ever get.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20723063

:D EPIC reply!! Yep he is right guys!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21652587

------------

Opposite scumbag. Racism is alive and well in Australia.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, even fat, ugly, toothless white hambeasts need love too
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19553255

--------

Don't bring your mom into this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
African Alolsignmerican college theme song "Cadillac Cadillac Cadillac car, were not as dumb as you think we is"
 Quoting: DontBeFooled2012

-----------------------
Your theme song in high school was "Dueling Banjos." How does it feel to be a redneck ? I am sure it feels fine and you're proud. You from Mississippi ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most are fat white pigs if my daughter ever dated a black she out for everredface
 Quoting: semperfi 1482309

-----------------------------
Saw a photo of your daughter. Don't worry no one would want her. Not even a fat ugly white guy. How was your appearance on the Jerry Springer show ? You looked great by the way Gomer. I liked your overalls.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21652587

------------

Opposite scumbag. Racism is alive and well in Australia.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10616946

There is a saying "once you go black" due to the situation these white women find themselves as no white men will have anything to do with them after learning of their low morals. No matter how good looking the white woman may be once she decides to date black men she will find herself with blacks permanently, seen as hating white men and the traditional family for whatever reason.

FYI - "once it goes black" also holds true for towns, cities, factories, workplaces. The blacks come in and take over and run others out. Suppose the same could happen with Gov?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I'm being dead serious I really curious to why this is happening haven't you've been seeing this too???

OP its funny you posted this topic, just last night i was thinking out loud as to why do white women keep having babies with black men, knowing that according to the stats, the father won't be in the picture? i'm not singling out one race because it happens in every ethnicity but seriously, all these women keep having babies with black men thinking that they will hang around and support it? i know of 2 people that had a kid and soon as the baby was born, dude was out. and the weirdest part was that in both situations, the babies daddy was a long haul truck driver and had like 14 kids throughout the US.

On a side note, why the hell was rodney king swimming? we all know black folk are afraid of water....he pretty much killed himself on that one.
 Quoting: DontBeFooled2012

I have two children. Not ONE of their fathers stayed in the situation to take care of them. They were white. One went to prison and died there, the other I was married too for a year and he ran off when I was 20. A black man came into the picture and raised my girls as his own. We were together 20 years and he's the best dad to them ever. You're BS statisi-TARDS!! Its about people and morals.
 Quoting: steelwidow

---------------------------------
Great point. The thing is a racist will always be a racist. Unless they receive new conditioning without rejecting.They can't help themselves being racist and judging when their own religion condemns judging.They were raised that way to think white is superior to black.

Jesus said to love one another. Do racists love one another and judge others ? Of course they do. Yet they go to church many of them but God sees their heart. So understand that they can't help it. It makes me upset to see this racism but there is nothing you can do about it.

The fact is that all is energy. There is no difference between people. When you put all under a microscope it is all molecules in motion.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most are fat white pigs if my daughter ever dated a black she out for everredface
 Quoting: semperfi 1482309

----------
I would take Kim Kardashian, Kobe Bryant's wife, Seal's former wife, over your wife or daughter any day. Nothing against your wife or daughter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22514152
Germany
Report Abusive Post
Funny that USA still has all these racisttards.. :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13974542
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
Why would they choose inferior ?

GLP