Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,785 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 622,300
Pageviews Today: 1,058,295Threads Today: 336Posts Today: 6,500
10:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10616946
United States
08/24/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do most White Women like Black Men now??
Oh my God. I am from Europe. I am shocked at the comments here. Is everybody in the US thinking like this about black people? Or are only racists answering to this thread? I am in shock. Why????

Those comments are so hateful, me as an european cannot grasp it. We do not perceive that kind of difference between the races. It's just another colour of the skin. When you love it doesn't matter. It simply doesn't matter if the other has black, brown, white, any colour of skin!!

Can anyone explain me these views on black persons??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10600424

-----------

Don't be shocked .Most people here are racists. Read the comments and that is proof. You are a rare breed. Nothing wrong with GLP. Some good people here but a lot of not so good people. The KKK is good and alive today in this country.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny that USA still has all these racisttards.. :D
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22514152

-------------
Yes. A gathering place for them here. But still some good people come here. Just enjoy the illusion. To the whites. IF their apartment or house were to burn down they would all be black.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would they choose inferior ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13974542

============
There is no superior or inferior. Just labels of the mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22473799
United States
08/24/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said to love one another. Do racists love one another and judge others ? Of course they do. Yet they go to church many of them but God sees their heart. So understand that they can't help it. It makes me upset to see this racism but there is nothing you can do about it.

The fact is that all is energy. There is no difference between people. When you put all under a microscope it is all molecules in motion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10616946

Jesus also said do not steal or be a thief; do not covet the neighbors property. This is the issue at hand. Also, the race-mix multiculture agenda is directly from Satan's one world government to destroy the Christian family thus culture and society. The Christian will not support this destruction. Many denominations do as they are UN WCC members. Such denominations should be abandoned.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because black people spend their entire welfare + dead end jobs paycheck on one pair of Gucci shoes or a months worth on a necklace. Then women think they're wealthy.

In the end they end up pregnant with a dead beat not paying child support.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13602238

--------------
Can give you a long list of white women who their ex white husbands are dead beat dads.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny that USA still has all these racisttards.. :D
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22514152

-------------
Yes. A gathering place for them here. But still some good people come here. Just enjoy the illusion. To the whites. IF their apartment or house were to burn down they would all be black.

It is not racist to only date within your own race. That would only be your opinion. The culture differences are destructive to our entire nation. This agenda has been carried out by the Gov against the will of the people as early as forced integration of the schools.

Real racism we saw in ww2 where some were exterminated deemed lesser races. This is different than the topic of culture.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

============

I agree there are no superiors but there are culture differences. This is the issue. Also if the white woman hates white men then she has some sort of issue.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said to love one another. Do racists love one another and judge others ? Of course they do. Yet they go to church many of them but God sees their heart. So understand that they can't help it. It makes me upset to see this racism but there is nothing you can do about it.

The fact is that all is energy. There is no difference between people. When you put all under a microscope it is all molecules in motion.

Jesus also said do not steal or be a thief; do not covet the neighbors property. This is the issue at hand. Also, the race-mix multiculture agenda is directly from Satan's one world government to destroy the Christian family thus culture and society. The Christian will not support this destruction. Many denominations do as they are UN WCC members. Such denominations should be abandoned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22473799

-------------
That is your opinion and opinions are all false. The point in Christ message is loving one another. Not judging as He didn't judge those who crucified Him. The Christian is just as sinful as the non Christian family give me a break. The divorce rate in the Christian community is around 55%. The same as non Christian families. Christians are not even united on doctrines. As you can see the many churches and denominations.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

============

I agree there are no superiors but there are culture differences. This is the issue. Also if the white woman hates white men then she has some sort of issue.

------------------------------
So what! The mind divides and sees differences. Without the mind's eye all is energy and a play of light and sound as the sages have said. One doesn't even see. Man thinks and calls it seeing. One only sees the mind and not what is out there. Think about that one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14466126
Germany
Report Abusive Post

Oh my God. I am from Europe. I am shocked at the comments here. Is everybody in the US thinking like this about black people? Or are only racists answering to this thread? I am in shock. Why????

Those comments are so hateful, me as an european cannot grasp it. We do not perceive that kind of difference between the races. It's just another colour of the skin. When you love it doesn't matter. It simply doesn't matter if the other has black, brown, white, any colour of skin!!

American Caucasians are under mind control. Next they will advocate starting the Great War because that is what their Masters who control them want.

Sadly their racism will be the end O America and Europe if they don't repent of it but I didn't think they will because they are so deeply indoctrinated in a pseudo Nazi philosophy underlying their identity.

"White" people are an American creation. In the 1600's in America there were both Black ans White Slaves the Slave Master named his Caucasian Slaves White to keep them divided from the Black Slaves to prevent a rebellion if they ever united. The rest of American history has been the upper class pitting the Whites against the Blacks for extortion of both and to prevent them from uniting.

Caucasian Americans are severely damaged psychologically. Young Caucasian Americans are less damaged than older ones but both blacks and whites are traumatized by racism.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

============

------------------------------
So what! The mind divides and sees differences. Without the mind's eye all is energy and a play of light and sound as the sages have said. One doesn't even see. Man thinks and calls it seeing. One only sees the mind and not what is out there. Think about that one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16198217
United States
08/24/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Penis size.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

American Caucasians are under mind control. Next they will advocate starting the Great War because that is what their Masters who control them want.

Sadly their racism will be the end O America and Europe if they don't repent of it but I didn't think they will because they are so deeply indoctrinated in a pseudo Nazi philosophy underlying their identity.

"White" people are an American creation. In the 1600's in America there were both Black ans White Slaves the Slave Master named his Caucasian Slaves White to keep them divided from the Black Slaves to prevent a rebellion if they ever united. The rest of American history has been the upper class pitting the Whites against the Blacks for extortion of both and to prevent them from uniting.

Caucasian Americans are severely damaged psychologically. Young Caucasian Americans are less damaged than older ones but both blacks and whites are traumatized by racism.

----------------

Everyone is under mind control. The mind rules. We live in a world of thoughts. All of us are conditioned from birth. So one cannot help being racist or not. And man identifies with their mind and body as who they truly are. Man is neither. Even the individual or self is a mental construct. A fabrication of the mind. There is no individual or person.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14466126
Germany
08/24/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also some Black Americans are severly damaged by racism due to deprivation,brutality and the ignorance that being an object of hate breeds. The younger generation of America seem to be moving beyond Americas disease of racism ad reaching toward where the rest of the world is on race.

Hopefully the American racist will not be tools of the nwo agenda much longer.

You probably won't see this since American racism is so repulsive that you probably won't come back to this site.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 22477342
Spain
08/24/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also some Black Americans are severly damaged by racism due to deprivation,brutality and the ignorance that being an object of hate breeds. The younger generation of America seem to be moving beyond Americas disease of racism ad reaching toward where the rest of the world is on race.

You probably won't see this since American racism is so repulsive that you probably won't come back to this site.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14466126

So should the new generations of whites who are much more open to racial equality still pay for their forefather's mistakes with blacks? White people nowadays own nothing to blacks, if blacks cannot move forward from their situation they're the only ones to blame, every people have moved on from wars, slavery, oppression, genocide, indoctrination etc, blacks need to get on with the program.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

-------------
That is your opinion and opinions are all false. The point in Christ message is loving one another. Not judging as He didn't judge those who crucified Him. The Christian is just as sinful as the non Christian family give me a break. The divorce rate in the Christian community is around 55%. The same as non Christian families. Christians are not even united on doctrines. As you can see the many churches and denominations.

No it is not an opinion. You can read the ten commandments. One is about theft, another two are about coveting. This is specifically about your neighbors' property. It is not an opinion denominations are part of the UN's WCC. It is not an opinion Christians should not support any of this which goes contrary to God's law on theft and coveting. And world Gov is also not an opinion. It is not an opinion Obama recently allowed an amnesty measure many find is contrary to the laws of the nation including many ICE agents who are suing. This unchecked theft is due to globalism. The UN sitting in NYC is also not an opinion.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14466126

American? You may also find what you believe to be 'racism' (actually nationalism) in Mexico, Japan, China, and many other countries who do not allow unchecked hordes of illegal immigration.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22457022
Australia
08/24/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because once you've had black, you never go back
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11524576
United States
08/24/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
All this thread proves to me is that very few people are willing to look at various the perspectives of the different people posting on here and come to any intelligent, rational, non-emotional or trendy perspective about things. America is so thinned skinned about criticism of different cultures/"races" that we have scared and retarded ourselves out of any constructive discourse. It is a fact that the countries with the most racially homogenous make-ups have less crime, social upheaval, etc. That doesn't mean we can't still work things out anyway and maybe that's just the USA's karma to have to deal with this. Personally I think birds of a feather just tend to stick to together because they will just naturally have more in common. American women typically from my experience either have a big stick up there ass and won't give you the time of day unless you have lots of money, or are super trashy and dumbed down from too much boob tube.
Some avoid this programming and turn out pretty good but as supply is much lower than the demand this creates a lot frustration among decent guys because there isn't enough of these good women to go around and they usually get nabbed up pretty quickly.

I've only met one truly amazing woman that I had an uncanny connection with and I let her get away because I didn't have enough confidence in myself to pursue her at the time...anyway...I think about how wonderful it would have been to have married her and had children and I'm afraid I'm not ever going to meet anyone near as good as her ever again.
anti-agenda21

User ID: 1462016
Canada
08/24/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
trendy !!!
anti-agenda21

User ID: 1462016
Canada
08/24/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13766726

Women are (by far) the most irrational, illogical, and unreasonable creatures on the entire planet. They even take PRIDE in that. Which (in itself) is irrational.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10051301

What you have said just now is very true. Women are dumb and easy to manipulate.

To answer OPs question now, here is whats going on.

To destroy this once White Protestant nation, TPTB used many things at once. They forced the race mixing in schools and neighborhoods and made it against the law to separate (be "racist").

They used the media to make the black ghetto culture popular and cool. Today they even mix a pop song with hip-hop rap to force it down and make the new generations of white kids used to it. Then on TV they show a black man as a winner, manly and sexually superior. At the same time the mainstream media shows the white man as a wimpy, less athletic and less manly man or at majority times gay.

Once i accidentally heard someone say when describing races of man ... she said she sees everybody here: "black, hispanic, asian and gay"

This is what TPTB want here, destroy the white culture by womanizing the man, making them look like a bunch of pussies... and at the same time get the black man to look cool and manly. Plus getting the white women more independent or even equal to man, destroying a solid family.

Last thing was to get the teens more and more perverted each year, by the sexual talk and scenes in movies and on TV. Then the lie about black males have longer penises, making the white female fall for the bs.

In general, white man want to get an education and are busy with trying to have a better future. This makes makes them look a lot less of a "bad boy", which the females are attracted to. Most of the black man on the other hand dont give a fuck about no future and think short term. For them its all about fun, fast money and fucking.

What ive learned about blacks is that there are no feelings involved (love) when it comes to females, its all getting some pussy. Ive heard some of them describe a white girl, they call them "amazing fuck dolls".. and thats all they are for them. White girls fall for the bad boy bullshit, and since the media shows a white man as a pussy... sadly this is the outcome, and an end to the white culture in N. America and Western/Northern Europe. The design is working perfectly.

well thought out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5913880
United States
08/24/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
1-Both of the the Feminist-Socialist programming and Civil Rights programming agendas promote equality over merit.
The important thing here is that the promoters themselves of same do not believe in or follow the program

The media and marketers alike consciously promote the idea that the white male is inept and the black male is hip.
99% if not all commercials on TV feature this concept and the result is the promotion of the black male to the white gullible, semiliterate female,
herself a product of the American "Education System"
What we have with white woman is a shallow consumer ever ready to pout her self indulgent duckface to any camera knowing its a window to the world of plastic amd cheap smells that she worships.
In the black community as well this has led to an increase in degeneracy
and deviance, as hiphop and gangsterism have replaced the great black genuis, the Duke Ellington and Count Basie, the master composers and orchestrators who elegantly scored the post war, pre civil-rights history of America.

2 Corporate Culture survives by not being sued. The overabundance of lawyers along with the increase of civil rights lawsuits coupled with the ease with which juries are won over for big damages means that companies have had to indulge this social perspective.
One benefit has been the amelioration of bad image accrued to the company as a result of the destruction of the environment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253914
Canada
08/24/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It really pisses me off when I see a metal scene goth chick flirting with a black guy and talking softly, in my mind, shes a filthy whore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

The entire country is infested with filthy whores.

But... The party is almost over.

Dancing around the Golden Calf nears it's end.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13766726

And you wonder why women dated black men. It's not there size boy. They actually treat the women better. Hard to believe when you keep call the women whores or stupid. No women needs that and why black you put them down to so they both can related to the white mans ignorance.
As for abuse the white man are far abusive to women they just know how to hit a women where brusies don't show. I've been trying to find a white man for 4 years I don't know what happen to you guys. Rather stay single.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253914
Canada
08/24/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
White guys play too many damn video games.
White guys don't do a good job going down on females.
White guys have a beer belly.
White guys can't keep a steady income.
Most white guys are racist and white women have a diverse group of friends.
White guys have no kinda swag, style nor sex appeal
WhiTe guys are lazy and boring
White guys can't handle the truth
White women are developing phat asses which white guys penis is to small too handle.
White guys would rather play video games than to play with their girlfriend. (SAD)
 Quoting: FirmBeliever

Sad but true and movies don't forget how much time spend watching movies and they come to work quoting every movie.
And what are these white men doing blaming media there the only ones watching the tv.Doesn't matter like you said the can't handle the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17791696
United States
08/24/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
what do you mean "NOW" ? I know the media and TV concepts have painted white women a certain way that was non-too-general far from the truth for many years,
but at least as far as my generation goes, and in my geological region perhaps- white women always liked black guys.
moses767

User ID: 17182220
United States
08/24/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason that this is happening is because white women are finding it hard to get real men. Many white guys are turning to homosexuality and it is a bummer when the woman comes home from work and find her husband or boyfriend in the bed with another man!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8604963
United States
08/24/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Replace "Most" with "Minuscule Trace Amount" in thread title and carry-on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6505418
Turkey
Report Abusive Post
1- Brainwashing.

2- Breaking down the Black family unit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11508444
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
I just dont get it

how some black women

really like whitey

that I dont get...
but I like it : D
 Quoting: WuDStefoto

who the hell likes black women? even the black guys don't.

1 in 20 is fuckable the rest look like...

and its not cos they're black yo, it cos they ugleee!
Anti-Hero
User ID: 7554313
United States
08/24/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

Because they've run out of whit men to fuck over.

GLP