Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,535 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 296,290
Pageviews Today: 482,566Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,752
06:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14737917
United States
10/25/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do most White Women like Black Men now??
The white liberal media portrays black guys with white women every hour of every day to brainwash white girls. The media ENDLESSLY hypes black guys, who as a group are the lowest garbage in society. As soon as a white girl infant is able to crawl over to the TV, the brainwashing starts. The media acts like an unpaid mega-pimp for black guys. White guys don't want them back because of disgust. Such white girls will probably have a sad life - they'll get used and dumped, and then 99% of white guys won't touch them with a stick.
 Quoting: Jim 14737917

No matter how they wind up I know they will be happier than you are right now.

You are one miserable Bastard my Frand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22506854

Screw off asshole. I'm just fine. The brainwashed stupid white girls will (1) get beaten up or (2) hooked on drugs or (3) infected with AIDS or (4) end up on a morgue slab or (5) end up alone in poverty taking care of black kids and with a wrecked life. No normal white guy will want anything to do with them.
eve incognito
User ID: 26264034
Bosnia and Herzegovina
10/25/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
i see in this thread loads of messed up men who would like to blame their issues on their skin color, just like they blame everything else, on it.

(i am not an agressive ape, thomping my chest and abusing a stranger woman who who'd like to have NOTHING at all with me, she just hates me coz i'm black)

anyway....what's worse than an agressive apeish type?
aggressive apeish type who just happenens to be black so he can spin any remark you make about his character and behaviour and claim it's really a racial slur....
i have't been racist a second in my life, that doesn't mean i will be shy to call a monkey a monkey, just because the monkey man happens to be black.

nobody should hate me coz i'm honest, hate me coz you secretly want my husbands penis in your mouth, and sweethearts he don't swing that way....and if he did, you wouldn't be his type....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26271408
United Kingdom
10/25/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13766726

Women are (by far) the most irrational, illogical, and unreasonable creatures on the entire planet. They even take PRIDE in that. Which (in itself) is irrational.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10051301

What you have said just now is very true. Women are dumb and easy to manipulate.

To answer OPs question now, here is whats going on.

To destroy this once White Protestant nation, TPTB used many things at once. They forced the race mixing in schools and neighborhoods and made it against the law to separate (be "racist").

They used the media to make the black ghetto culture popular and cool. Today they even mix a pop song with hip-hop rap to force it down and make the new generations of white kids used to it. Then on TV they show a black man as a winner, manly and sexually superior. At the same time the mainstream media shows the white man as a wimpy, less athletic and less manly man or at majority times gay.

Once i accidentally heard someone say when describing races of man ... she said she sees everybody here: "black, hispanic, asian and gay"

This is what TPTB want here, destroy the white culture by womanizing the man, making them look like a bunch of pussies... and at the same time get the black man to look cool and manly. Plus getting the white women more independent or even equal to man, destroying a solid family.

Last thing was to get the teens more and more perverted each year, by the sexual talk and scenes in movies and on TV. Then the lie about black males have longer penises, making the white female fall for the bs.

In general, white man want to get an education and are busy with trying to have a better future. This makes makes them look a lot less of a "bad boy", which the females are attracted to. Most of the black man on the other hand dont give a fuck about no future and think short term. For them its all about fun, fast money and fucking.

What ive learned about blacks is that there are no feelings involved (love) when it comes to females, its all getting some pussy. Ive heard some of them describe a white girl, they call them "amazing fuck dolls".. and thats all they are for them. White girls fall for the bad boy bullshit, and since the media shows a white man as a pussy... sadly this is the outcome, and an end to the white culture in N. America and Western/Northern Europe. The design is working perfectly.
 Quoting: anti-agenda21

well thought out

Sad but true, I dont normally buy into conspiracy but its so obvious the media do this-I mean they are overcompensating for years of putting black people second now they trash white men.
keepitright2012
User ID: 8005156
United States
11/16/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like seeing that most of the people on here agree that it is bullshit that so many white chicks are with black dudes and that they realize it is a plan to do away with the white race by having the media potray the black man as a superior being (which we all know is a load of horse shit).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24394728
Austria
11/16/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because blacks have a much more primitive nature with all that this entails, i.e. more domineering, more impulsive, more prone to violence... Women, with their overall stupidity, lack of foresight and their tendency to be easily swayed by little effort, immediately fall for this seeming display of virility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24394728
Austria
11/16/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because blacks have a much more primitive nature with all that this entails, i.e. more domineering, more impulsive, more prone to violence... Women, with their overall stupidity, lack of foresight and their tendency to be easily swayed by little effort, immediately fall for this seeming display of virility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27854582
United States
11/16/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Schlong size.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27859214
United States
11/16/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
another angle-
perhaps she had an abusive white father/brother/uncle/grandfather...... and just cannot feel love for the white male-
however once she heals, grows and transforms through experiencing love she may be able to love the white male once more.
when white men berate her for experiencing love outside her birth race, this does not help her to heal.
 Quoting: seer

Th real answer is that this generation of young women were brainwashed by the schools, the media, their music to think a black is something "cool."

How do I know? My husband and his daughter have always had a very close relationship, daddy's little girl, the whole bit. She was a very confidant young woman, and a rising star in ice skating, Had her whole future. He says he told her her whole life how he felt about race mixing, that he did not approve!

What does she do? Gets herself pg by a black. It cost them their relationship for over 8 years, and they have just now begun to talk a little. The kid is 8 years old, and we have seen him once.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24090746
United States
11/16/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only white whores do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16001360
United States
11/16/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah the negros still trying to angolize themselves with white trash. I would too if my culture revolved around sports and crime. Too bad though that real white women only lay with white men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15141912
United States
11/16/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

I know a woman who only dates blacks, They ask her out, I don't think white guys do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6543219
United States
11/16/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13766726

Women are (by far) the most irrational, illogical, and unreasonable creatures on the entire planet. They even take PRIDE in that. Which (in itself) is irrational.

What you have said just now is very true. Women are dumb and easy to manipulate.

To destroy this once White Protestant nation, TPTB used many things at once. They forced the race mixing in schools and neighborhoods and made it against the law to separate (be "racist").

They used the media to make the black ghetto culture popular and cool. Today they even mix a pop song with hip-hop rap to force it down and make the new generations of white kids used to it. Then on TV they show a black man as a winner, manly and sexually superior. At the same time the mainstream media shows the white man as a wimpy, less athletic and less manly man or at majority times gay.

Once i accidentally heard someone say when describing races of man ... she said she sees everybody here: "black, hispanic, asian and gay"

This is what TPTB want here, destroy the white culture by womanizing the man, making them look like a bunch of pussies... and at the same time get the black man to look cool and manly. Plus getting the white women more independent or even equal to man, destroying a solid family.

Last thing was to get the teens more and more perverted each year, by the sexual talk and scenes in movies and on TV. Then the lie about black males have longer penises, making the white female fall for the bs.

In general, white man want to get an education and are busy with trying to have a better future. This makes makes them look a lot less of a "bad boy", which the females are attracted to. Most of the black man on the other hand dont give a fuck about no future and think short term. For them its all about fun, fast money and fucking.

What ive learned about blacks is that there are no feelings involved (love) when it comes to females, its all getting some pussy. Ive heard some of them describe a white girl, they call them "amazing fuck dolls".. and thats all they are for them. White girls fall for the bad boy bullshit, and since the media shows a white man as a pussy... sadly this is the outcome, and an end to the white culture in N. America and Western/Northern Europe. The design is working perfectly.

well thought out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26271408

Sad but true, I dont normally buy into conspiracy but its so obvious the media do this-I mean they are overcompensating for years of putting black people second now they trash white men.

The comments are well thought out. The race-mixing propaganda is called cultural marxism. The architects of cultural marxism are primarily j e w s. That is why I do not support israel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27839210
United States
11/16/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do people want to watch donkey shows in Tijuana?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15517599
United States
11/16/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of white woman would want a nappy headed baby. Seriously.
A WHITE MANS WORST NIGTHMARE
User ID: 27646522
United States
11/27/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL! U WHITE BOYZ R FUNNY AZ HELL.. IM A BLACK MAN WHO LOVES FUCKIN THA SHIT OUT OF Ur WOMEN.. I USED 2 THINK THEY WERE GOOD 4 NUTTIN, NOW I THINK THEYRE ONLY GOOD 4 NUTTIN DOWN THEIR THROATZ, ...SO ALL THA PATHETIK, ENVIOUS REMARKX ABOUT Y Ur SLUTZ, BITCHES & HOES OF THE CAUCASION RACE, MAKES THE BETTER DECISION ON SWITCHIN FROM U 2 US WONT MAKE ANY OF US BEND BUCKLE or FOLD FROM Ur HATRED, or FROM MAKIN THEM FALL N LOVE WITH US WITHOUT EFFORT, KUZ WE R MUCH BETTER THAN U AZ A RACE ANYWAYZ, WHICH IZ Y Ur WOMEN TAKE 2 US & ENJOY OUR BEING EVEN WHEN THEYRE GETTIN THEIR ASSES WOOPED, BEING POOR, DEPRESSED etc.... U MUTHUFUKAZ DONT KNOW HOW 2 APPRECIATE THEM ANYWAYZ. IF IT WERE LEFT UP 2 U, ALL WHITE WOMEN WOULD LOOK LIKE SKINNY ASS PLAYBOY MODELS, WITH FAKE BOOBZ, & BOTOX EVERYWHERE, (FAKE BITCHES), WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE, U GUYS R THE FAKEST RACE IT IZ lol. SO JUST DEAL WITH IT, U ALREADY HAVE ALL THE MONEY & BUSINESSES, LOOSIN YA WOMEN SHOULDNT MATTER, lol, WE GO EM & WILL TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF EM,,,WELL, UNTIL WE GET TIRED OF EM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLOLOL!!!!! U (MAN)DINGO HATIN ASS MUTHUFUKAZ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28544505
Ireland
11/27/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stereotyping can kiss my ass. I have dated a pretty equal number of black guys and white guys. I don't date based on race. If I like a guy, I date him. I am not fat, nor do I have a need to be abused. My self esteem is just fine. I have no desire to change or fix anyone.

LOL, so many of you are so retarded.

tounge
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

so you are saying you are just lowlife trash then with no upbringing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28544505
Ireland
11/27/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

well thought out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26271408

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6543219

The comments are well thought out. The race-mixing propaganda is called cultural marxism. The architects of cultural marxism are primarily j e w s. That is why I do not support israel.

seems there are some here that get it.

it is a bad behavior that is taught in government schools to degrade the fabric of our society. Marxists have made inroads and are successfully destroying American society with this trash.
fuck abunch of that multi cultural horseshit.. all it does is drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator.

as for the asshole up there who cannot spell or string together a sentence... when the shootin starts, your type will be first to go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27811313
Finland
11/27/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

Thanks to brainwashing from mass media, black guys are represented as winners and white guys are represented as losers. When in real life it is other way around, and mixed race children perform almost always worse than white children. Where this is going to lead to, you can see results of white-black race mixing in Greece, Iran, Egypt and Turkey, which were highly developed countries during history but after race mixing they are 3rd world shitholes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9043380
United States
11/27/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Replace "Most" with "Minuscule Trace Amount" in thread title and carry-on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8604963

I would agree with this. Most girls I know find black men gross. That's their exact words.

I do think interracial dating is becoming more common than say 59 years ago but the white women who I tend to see with black men in public are low income/education or overweight. The educated classy women on average are not attracted to black men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9043380
United States
11/27/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of white woman would want a nappy headed baby. Seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15517599

In all seriousness, I've talked to women who have have a problem with not being able to pass on their straight hair onto their kids. They don't want their daughters to have ugly hair. Sounds superficial, but that's a real concern for white women
Earth Daughter

User ID: 18531580
United States
11/27/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^This. Not everyone is interested in mixed dating.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Mike
User ID: 28889385
United States
12/01/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once you go black, you never go back. Blacks are amazing and they can fill the void that white guys can't fill. That is why more and more white girls like black.
mason mike
User ID: 29505820
United States
12/09/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going into a near bar, out walked the most hottest lady I have ever seen holding hands with the fattest, ugliest black man, in a tee shirt,so I have been doing research on this.This lady only wanted one thing,the extra 2''.This is the average difference between whites and blacks. Guess smell and possible dieses does not enter a woman on this level! The younger, college girls, are multi racial, very aggressive in the social world,, not thinking of the consequences of the lust.The hottie teens, for attention, or no white guy has approached her, so guys, talk more to get more, bottem line!
dan
User ID: 29508622
United States
12/09/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Going into a near bar, out walked the most hottest lady I have ever seen holding hands with the fattest, ugliest black man, in a tee shirt,so I have been doing research on this.This lady only wanted one thing,the extra 2''.This is the average difference between whites and blacks. Guess smell and possible dieses does not enter a woman on this level! The younger, college girls, are multi racial, very aggressive in the social world,, not thinking of the consequences of the lust.The hottie teens, for attention, or no white guy has approached her, so guys, talk more to get more, bottem line!
 Quoting: mason mike 29505820

Some of the average penis sizes by country:
Republic of Congo, 7.1
Ecuador, 7
Ghana, 6.8
Colombia 6.7
Iceland 6.5
Italy 6.2
South Africa 6
Sweden 5.9
Greece 5.8
Germany 5.7
New Zealand 5.5
UK 5.5
Canada 5.5

Read more: [link to www.digitaljournal.com]

The difference is negligible you lying $#@% and mine is bigger than any of those averages as a white guy. Just tired of THAT stereotype.
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 24275310
United States
12/09/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
i see lots of white women with black guys... but the vast majority of them are not exactly what i would call "attractive".

if fact, most of them are complete cows.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
EJ25LVR

User ID: 514219
United States
12/09/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^This. Not everyone is interested in mixed dating.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

i agree, i don't know any white women that like or want a black guy.

they all describe them as gross and far from attractive.
Wherever you go,there you are.

John Doe: Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

I have half a mind to head down to Washington and shit on the White House lawn.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29451616
United States
12/09/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at walmart today and I saw so many mixed race kids and couples. I always just thought that only fat white girls date black guys but that is not the case anymore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6529013

THAT is what ive been telling people for years. I keep hearing white men in denial that even the thin attractive white women are taking multiple black cocks. Its TRUE. Maybe because being in denial is easier than facing up to what we have to do next if we are to survive as a race.

Personaly, with as many white men acting black and worshipping black athletes on the television,and most of the white women taking black cocks, i dont really have much will to fight for my fellow whites. We are the ONLY race in known history to collectively commit racial suicide.

Just look at how whites who speak up about this nonsense get savaged by other whites. We cant even talk openly about it without being ostracized, losing our jobs, or worse!

I mentioned before that even the younger amish women are leaving their community to get with black men.

You see, when these apes are able to have sex with your white women and white men do nothing, they feel they can get away with ANYTHING. Including robbing your home, raping your wife, and bashing grandmas brains in.

Expect to see more and more of this multicultural nightmare increase.

But no worries. When the economy collapses, the white protectors of these apes will be the first to go as they will have NO clue where they are on the foodchain!lmao
 Quoting: dragunov_1977

Well said, disturbing...but true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18294111
Canada
12/09/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
13 pages of hate, jealousy, envy, lust, greed, sloth and filth.

This thread was authored from hell, I feel pity for those which speak what they not know.

sheeplebah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18294111
Canada
12/09/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was at walmart today and I saw so many mixed race kids and couples. I always just thought that only fat white girls date black guys but that is not the case anymore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6529013

THAT is what ive been telling people for years. I keep hearing white men in denial that even the thin attractive white women are taking multiple black cocks. Its TRUE. Maybe because being in denial is easier than facing up to what we have to do next if we are to survive as a race.

Personaly, with as many white men acting black and worshipping black athletes on the television,and most of the white women taking black cocks, i dont really have much will to fight for my fellow whites. We are the ONLY race in known history to collectively commit racial suicide.

Just look at how whites who speak up about this nonsense get savaged by other whites. We cant even talk openly about it without being ostracized, losing our jobs, or worse!

I mentioned before that even the younger amish women are leaving their community to get with black men.

You see, when these apes are able to have sex with your white women and white men do nothing, they feel they can get away with ANYTHING. Including robbing your home, raping your wife, and bashing grandmas brains in.

Expect to see more and more of this multicultural nightmare increase.

But no worries. When the economy collapses, the white protectors of these apes will be the first to go as they will have NO clue where they are on the foodchain!lmao
 Quoting: dragunov_1977

Well said, disturbing...but true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29451616

Chill...he likely caught his wife sucking off a black dude. Anger breeds truth of hate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5359980
United States
12/09/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what shit bag neighborhood you live in, but where i live most white women wouldn`t touch a black guy with a ten foot pole.

GLP