Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,087 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 162,016
Pageviews Today: 272,247Threads Today: 89Posts Today: 1,301
02:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

BRIEF

User ID: 13476122
United States
04/03/2012 08:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do most White Women like Black Men now??
The reason as I was told by a female college student, is that the white boys don't actively pursue the white girls anymore. The way she said it, they'd rather stay home and play video games, get drunk, or smoke weed.

She said that the black guys pursue with more determination. They play the game better. That's why they are the "players".

Girls, women like to be pursued and be desired. Looks like white guys have lost the urge to pursuit
 Quoting: Deanster

And once you go black, no white boy wants you back...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492076
Thailand
04/03/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
well if you cant tell the world is returning to savagery and pleasures of the flesh. just not talking about dating, but everything. we are losing our morals, and the fall is near. and we will fall hard. societies cant function when this happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015009

pleasure between consenting adults is fine,its all the other issues.greed,mind control,sheeple.I hope we all know that earth changes,solar issues and in general bigger things going on them sleeper.People who have yet to awaken.my two cents.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13648453

bsmeter2

Keep drinking the kool aid! You got it all wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1492076

Ok,I will just keep avoiding fluorides,keep doing insane cardio,and keep loving my friends,woman in a intimate way,everyone else in a respectful way.You got it all Right!lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13648453

And then you die and went straight to hell.

What a fool.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
04/03/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason as I was told by a female college student, is that the white boys don't actively pursue the white girls anymore. The way she said it, they'd rather stay home and play video games, get drunk, or smoke weed.

She said that the black guys pursue with more determination. They play the game better. That's why they are the "players".

Girls, women like to be pursued and be desired. Looks like white guys have lost the urge to pursuit

Quoting: BRIEF

Once you go black you will turn into a quack!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3991075
United States
04/03/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh my God. I am from Europe. I am shocked at the comments here. Is everybody in the US thinking like this about black people? Or are only racists answering to this thread? I am in shock. Why????

Those comments are so hateful, me as an european cannot grasp it. We do not perceive that kind of difference between the races. It's just another colour of the skin. When you love it doesn't matter. It simply doesn't matter if the other has black, brown, white, any colour of skin!!

Can anyone explain me these views on black persons??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10600424

Not all of us are like this. The racists flock to these threads. Typically they eat, live and sleep with a fixation on blacks. But there are many who are just like you. Don't let these folks make you think we are all like this.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
04/03/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh my God. I am from Europe. I am shocked at the comments here. Is everybody in the US thinking like this about black people? Or are only racists answering to this thread? I am in shock. Why????

Those comments are so hateful, me as an european cannot grasp it. We do not perceive that kind of difference between the races. It's just another colour of the skin. When you love it doesn't matter. It simply doesn't matter if the other has black, brown, white, any colour of skin!!

Is this why Europe is screwed?

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10600424
Switzerland
04/03/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not all of us are like this. The racists flock to these threads. Typically they eat, live and sleep with a fixation on blacks. But there are many who are just like you. Don't let these folks make you think we are all like this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3991075

Thank you so much. I am not doing so well right now, I don't see a lot of meaning in this world. How many people are REALLY happy in their hearts and souls in this world?? It's really depressing sometimes. So you saved me from wishing to be dead tomorrow!! : )) Thanks. Love to you. And also to the racists. From a distance, I truly love everyone. I know - cheesyyyyy but true in my heart.
BRIEF

User ID: 13476122
United States
04/03/2012 08:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

Is that a Voodoo thing?
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
04/03/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is that a Voodoo thing?

Black magic.

rofl...
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
04/03/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

You must be new here
 Quoting: Dance in the Dark

lmao

Definitely. This is one of the most racist sites on the net.
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
04/03/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

You must be new here

lmao

Quoting: ShillsRUs

It is an open forum, freedom of speech.

Allows Retards of all persuasion to come on here and post.

Including you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
04/03/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's all good. we are just talkin baby mama drama catdance
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
04/03/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

You must be new here

lmao

Quoting: ShillsRUs

It is an open forum, freedom of speech.

Allows Retards of all persuasion to come on here and post.

Including you.

agreed. just providing some perspective for AC that asked the question.

i have no problem with this place. best entertainment on the net.
John Public

User ID: 8420999
United States
04/03/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
i understand the underlying racism in whites in general. its half economics and half racial desperation. when the economy takes a down turn people tend to circle the wagons to insure that their kids eat and have a position in society. the other half is that whites are not producing children at a sustainable rate so they have to create a culture of separation and fear to insure that they sustain their position as majority (minority actually) in society.

here is the problem... although economically it makes sense to seperate, it also alienates the supposed majority (actually minority) and separates them from the rest of society and this will all but ensure that what they fear most will come to fruition. extinction of the white race.

also, if you are not procreating at a sustainable rate then your females have to look else where in hopes of doing what the female species is designed to do. thats procreate. what better mate than one that is genetically dominate?

it is not as simple as i stated but this is the basis of the situation in america (and the world) today. white women will continue to seek black males because the genetic diversity in blacks is what will allow them to procreate and allow some remnants of the white race to remain.

in the end you need african genetics. the entire world does.

glp should understand how solar radiation can affect fertility rates in humans, but has glp taken into consideration how solar radiation affects the fertility rate in the melanin deficient races? i suspect white men have at some level and these things are the basis for there hatred and racism.

my .02 cents.
anonymous
User ID: 13774317
United States
04/03/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you REally think about it...Black people are basically better at everything..Practically built this country..Started out as slaves and now literally RUN this country! True..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
04/03/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you REally think about it...Black people are basically better at everything..Practically built this country..Started out as slaves and now literally RUN this country! True..
 Quoting: anonymous 13774317

run the country or ruin? iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4563101
United States
04/03/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10051301
United States
04/03/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13766726

Women are (by far) the most irrational, illogical, and unreasonable creatures on the entire planet. They even take PRIDE in that. Which (in itself) is irrational.

What you have said just now is very true. Women are dumb and easy to manipulate.

To answer OPs question now, here is whats going on.

To destroy this once White Protestant nation, TPTB used many things at once. They forced the race mixing in schools and neighborhoods and made it against the law to separate (be "racist").

They used the media to make the black ghetto culture popular and cool. Today they even mix a pop song with hip-hop rap to force it down and make the new generations of white kids used to it. Then on TV they show a black man as a winner, manly and sexually superior. At the same time the mainstream media shows the white man as a wimpy, less athletic and less manly man or at majority times gay.

Once i accidentally heard someone say when describing races of man ... she said she sees everybody here: "black, hispanic, asian and gay"

This is what TPTB want here, destroy the white culture by womanizing the man, making them look like a bunch of pussies... and at the same time get the black man to look cool and manly. Plus getting the white women more independent or even equal to man, destroying a solid family.

Last thing was to get the teens more and more perverted each year, by the sexual talk and scenes in movies and on TV. Then the lie about black males have longer penises, making the white female fall for the bs.

In general, white man want to get an education and are busy with trying to have a better future. This makes makes them look a lot less of a "bad boy", which the females are attracted to. Most of the black man on the other hand dont give a fuck about no future and think short term. For them its all about fun, fast money and fucking.

What ive learned about blacks is that there are no feelings involved (love) when it comes to females, its all getting some pussy. Ive heard some of them describe a white girl, they call them "amazing fuck dolls".. and thats all they are for them. White girls fall for the bad boy bullshit, and since the media shows a white man as a pussy... sadly this is the outcome, and an end to the white culture in N. America and Western/Northern Europe. The design is working perfectly.
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 12265150
United States
04/03/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stereotyping can kiss my ass. I have dated a pretty equal number of black guys and white guys. I don't date based on race. If I like a guy, I date him. I am not fat, nor do I have a need to be abused. My self esteem is just fine. I have no desire to change or fix anyone.

LOL, so many of you are so retarded.

tounge
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13582415
United States
04/03/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: anonymous 13774317

Are you serious?

cruise

Look at Africa. End of Story!
IndigoSerenity76

United States
04/03/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lies...I am quite sure I've never had a problem getting any guy, of any color. I do have problems getting them to leave me the hell alone though.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
dåisy
User ID: 3172967
United States
04/03/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

:arche:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13582415
United States
04/03/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lies...I am quite sure I've never had a problem getting any guy, of any color. I do have problems getting them to leave me the hell alone though.
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

Let us be the judge of that. Pic or it didn't happen.
dåisy
User ID: 3172967
United States
04/03/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

The only black i've ever been attracted to is lenny kravitz.

Never gone black.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13775585
United States
04/03/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stereotyping can kiss my ass. I have dated a pretty equal number of black guys and white guys. I don't date based on race. If I like a guy, I date him. I am not fat, nor do I have a need to be abused. My self esteem is just fine. I have no desire to change or fix anyone.

tounge

That's cool sweety, you keep that up and see what you catch....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5066174
United States
04/03/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know of ZERO mixed relationships where I live in an affluant, responsible Atlanta Suburb.

Now it is a different story when I go into Poor, trashy, Walmarts across the state of Georgia. it seems the poorer an area, the more ape like the black women look, the fatter the whiote women look, and the more unhuman the black "guys" look.

Its like a race of useless eaters, all grouped together in their pathetic, uneducated, trashey, loser existance...i dont see it as white women with black people....I see it as all the leftover, worthless, useless eaters, species all living together with their heroin, crack, interracial orgy of patheticness....

I dont consider white people with plack people as normal, I see them as broken and mentally imbalanced. I actually dont care if i see a white piece of shit with a black subhuman, they both are losers to me anyway. The smells in the air during sex between them must be horrible...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290818

best post eva, lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10051301
United States
04/03/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can explain.

It always makes me laugh when people for example from Europe, that NEVER in their lives been around or lived close to different races talk about equality and no difference between color of skin, we all are human.

Blacks have a higher Testosterone level then other races and have a totally different culture. This makes them more aggressive, more horny and a lot dumber then others.

So dont give me the bs of why are people so racist in America, when you have NEVER seen a black man before. iamwith
'
Now go ask an English man or a Swedish person of how they like the African immigrants as neighbors today. You will see how happy they are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13775585
United States
04/03/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
IndigoSerenity76

United States
04/03/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

That's cool sweety, you keep that up and see what you catch....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13775585

lol, so I guess if you date black guys, you automatically catch something? Wow. I am 35 years old and it hasn't happened yet.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
IndigoSerenity76

United States
04/03/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let us be the judge of that. Pic or it didn't happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13582415

Gladly. I don't know how to put a pic on here though without paying...and not real inclined to figure it out. So, you can tell me how or be directed to other sites where my pic is.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
HumanCountDown!
User ID: 13684146
United States
04/03/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why because they are smarter then the rest of your race and know their race time on this earth is almost at its END

Listen to Pat Bucannon He some understanding of whats taking place . but the main thing is that those who created your race is returning very soon to erase your kind but if your race mate with the first race then you will continue to exist .

Don't hate me I'm just the messenger!
How much longer you think the world is going to put up with all you have done and still continue to do , not much longer!

GLP