Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 865,429
Pageviews Today: 1,539,901Threads Today: 652Posts Today: 11,554
05:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

dåisy
User ID: 4996703
United States
04/03/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do most White Women like Black Men now??
Stereotyping can kiss my ass. I have dated a pretty equal number of black guys and white guys. I don't date based on race. If I like a guy, I date him. I am not fat, nor do I have a need to be abused. My self esteem is just fine. I have no desire to change or fix anyone.

LOL, so many of you are so retarded.

tounge
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

That's cool sweety, you keep that up and see what you catch....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13775585

lol, so I guess if you date black guys, you automatically catch something? Wow. I am 35 years old and it hasn't happened yet.

blink

Just how many cocks have you had?

I can count all my lovers on one hand, one time.
semperfi
User ID: 1482309
United States
Report Abusive Post
They make me want to puke
John Public

User ID: 8420999
United States
Report Abusive Post
i understand the underlying racism in whites in general. its half economics and half racial desperation. when the economy takes a down turn people tend to circle the wagons to insure that their kids eat and have a position in society. the other half is that whites are not producing children at a sustainable rate so they have to create a culture of separation and fear to insure that they sustain their position as majority (minority actually) in society.

here is the problem... although economically it makes sense to seperate, it also alienates the supposed majority (actually minority) and separates them from the rest of society and this will all but ensure that what they fear most will come to fruition. extinction of the white race.

also, if you are not procreating at a sustainable rate then your females have to look else where in hopes of doing what the female species is designed to do. thats procreate. what better mate than one that is genetically dominate?

it is not as simple as i stated but this is the basis of the situation in america (and the world) today. white women will continue to seek black males because the genetic diversity in blacks is what will allow them to procreate and allow some remnants of the white race to remain.

in the end you need african genetics. the entire world does.

glp should understand how solar radiation can affect fertility rates in humans, but has glp taken into consideration how solar radiation affects the fertility rate in the melanin deficient races? i suspect white men have at some level and these things are the basis for there hatred and racism.

my .02 cents.
 Quoting: John Public

the truth is so powerful that it repels ignorance like a magnetic force. thus the reason no one wants to touch what i stated earlier. sol (the sun) is doing a number on the melanin deficient races reproductive systems and they know it will ultimately result in either coming back to african genes or dying out as a race. you will come to love black genetics if for nothing else, for survival.
HumanCountDown!
User ID: 13684146
United States
04/03/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
i understand the underlying racism in whites in general. its half economics and half racial desperation. when the economy takes a down turn people tend to circle the wagons to insure that their kids eat and have a position in society. the other half is that whites are not producing children at a sustainable rate so they have to create a culture of separation and fear to insure that they sustain their position as majority (minority actually) in society.

here is the problem... although economically it makes sense to seperate, it also alienates the supposed majority (actually minority) and separates them from the rest of society and this will all but ensure that what they fear most will come to fruition. extinction of the white race.

also, if you are not procreating at a sustainable rate then your females have to look else where in hopes of doing what the female species is designed to do. thats procreate. what better mate than one that is genetically dominate?

it is not as simple as i stated but this is the basis of the situation in america (and the world) today. white women will continue to seek black males because the genetic diversity in blacks is what will allow them to procreate and allow some remnants of the white race to remain.

glp should understand how solar radiation can affect fertility rates in humans, but has glp taken into consideration how solar radiation affects the fertility rate in the melanin deficient races? i suspect white men have at some level and these things are the basis for there hatred and racism.

my .02 cents.

the truth is so powerful that it repels ignorance like a magnetic force. thus the reason no one wants to touch what i stated earlier. sol (the sun) is doing a number on the melanin deficient races reproductive systems and they know it will ultimately result in either coming back to african genes or dying out as a race. you will come to love black genetics if for nothing else, for survival.

THANK YOU JOHN. YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW THAT IS AWAKE!
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 12265150
United States
04/03/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stereotyping can kiss my ass. I have dated a pretty equal number of black guys and white guys. I don't date based on race. If I like a guy, I date him. I am not fat, nor do I have a need to be abused. My self esteem is just fine. I have no desire to change or fix anyone.

LOL, so many of you are so retarded.

tounge

That's cool sweety, you keep that up and see what you catch....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13775585

lol, so I guess if you date black guys, you automatically catch something? Wow. I am 35 years old and it hasn't happened yet.

blink

Just how many cocks have you had?

I can count all my lovers on one hand, one time.
 Quoting: dåisy 4996703

lol, likewise. I guess b/c I have been with 2 different races, I have had a countless supply of "cocks"? What a disgusting word. To my knowledge, white and black are only 2 different races. We have 5 fingers. I have been in very long relationships. Judgmental much?
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
John Public

User ID: 8420999
United States
04/03/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

my .02 cents.

Quoting: HumanCountDown! 13684146

i am very much awake and whites are too to some degree. although some cannot put a finger on the reason why they feel so urgent about todays time they all are aware on some level.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13597883
United States
04/03/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most are big meat whores.

They want to be treated like fuck bags, it's a inner whore thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13402632
United States
04/03/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who gives a fuck?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13597883
United States
04/03/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who gives a fuck?
 Quoting: GreyMatter

Your ass does obviously...bend over dumbass
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 12265150
United States
04/03/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most are big meat whores.

They want to be treated like fuck bags, it's a inner whore thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13597883

and this would be why you are single?
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13402632
United States
04/03/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who gives a fuck?
 Quoting: GreyMatter

Your ass does obviously...bend over dumbass
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13597883

cry
DutchNord32

User ID: 2396022
New Zealand
04/03/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the liberal media
"All I know is that I know nothing."
-Socrates

"Democracy... is a charming form of government, full of variety and disorder; and dispensing a sort of equality to equals and unequals alike."
-Plato

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13780273
United States
04/04/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know of ZERO mixed relationships where I live in an affluant, responsible Atlanta Suburb.

Now it is a different story when I go into Poor, trashy, Walmarts across the state of Georgia. it seems the poorer an area, the more ape like the black women look, the fatter the whiote women look, and the more unhuman the black "guys" look.

Its like a race of useless eaters, all grouped together in their pathetic, uneducated, trashey, loser existance...i dont see it as white women with black people....I see it as all the leftover, worthless, useless eaters, species all living together with their heroin, crack, interracial orgy of patheticness....

I dont consider white people with plack people as normal, I see them as broken and mentally imbalanced. I actually dont care if i see a white piece of shit with a black subhuman, they both are losers to me anyway. The smells in the air during sex between them must be horrible...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290818

Harsh words! I come from a very afflunt town outside of Boston. I went to catholic schools and black kids were bussed in from the bad parts of Boston for diversty for us and a better education for them it was called metco. I had never ever seen a mixed couple or mixed kids untill I grew up and moved to VA even in higher income areas here it is everywhere. Sometimes love is just love I don't know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6529013

I feel sorry for many "GrandDads" in Virginia who get to look at their "Grandchildren" for the rest of their lives, and wonder what the fuck was wrong with their daughter, that she felt so low she had to fuck an animal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290818

Why would they look at them? Just kick the slut and her spawn out in the street and never see them again for shaming the family.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh my God. I am from Europe. I am shocked at the comments here. Is everybody in the US thinking like this about black people? Or are only racists answering to this thread? I am in shock. Why????

Those comments are so hateful, me as an european cannot grasp it. We do not perceive that kind of difference between the races. It's just another colour of the skin. When you love it doesn't matter. It simply doesn't matter if the other has black, brown, white, any colour of skin!!

Can anyone explain me these views on black persons??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10600424

Me again: Is it because of history in the US and because black people are poorer (and more criminals among them because of poverty)? Is this the reason? But then again, there are many black people in the US that are totally normal citizens, kind and good people. So why is there still such a rift between races??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10600424

Because a large percentage of Blacks hate Whites and will attack with little or no provocation. I was attacked by three Black "youths" at an Interstate rest area, they learned that you should never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10121589
United States
04/04/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most white women that would date a negro are fat, ugly are mentally insane. I see so many fugly women with black men. The odd good looking one is usually a total basketcase.

Low quality white women associate with blacks. They have no real center or core about who they are. Many because society ostracized due to weight or the physical. Some are just stupid and they are all about materialism and looking a certain way by people.

People who have sex to prove something about their views are mentally disturbed. They do not see value in themselves if they are willing to treat their body that way. Again it is due to cultural mindf*ck. It is unfortunate that any white woman falls prey to it.
AK3N470N

User ID: 10295154
Canada
04/04/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread screams the insecurities that American white men must suffer from.

I can now see clearly how you will be baited into a race war. You American whites are just as hateful as your negro counterparts. You will both tire yourselves out and then get dominated and slaughtered by the Jewish elite Communist Russia style.

Last Edited by AK3N470N on 04/04/2012 12:30 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13781908
United States
04/04/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because I not only can attract most men, but am able to keep a good one. In this case he's black. I'm white, attractive, college educated, professional. His interests include scuba diving, dirt bike riding and snow boarding (to name a few). He's never met a black girl engaging in any of those activities and prefers to be with a woman who does. That's all. I prefer a man who treats me well. That's all. So here we are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13582415
United States
04/04/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because I not only can attract most men, but am able to keep a good one. In this case he's black. I'm white, attractive, college educated, professional. His interests include scuba diving, dirt bike riding and snow boarding (to name a few). He's never met a black girl engaging in any of those activities and prefers to be with a woman who does. That's all. I prefer a man who treats me well. That's all. So here we are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13781908

Pic or GTFO!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

my .02 cents.

i am very much awake and whites are too to some degree. although some cannot put a finger on the reason why they feel so urgent about todays time they all are aware on some level.

Sorry, you are totally wrong about this, Blacks are not diverse genetically, pure African Negroes have no Neanderthal DNA and an average IQ of 70, most American Blacks are part White and have an average IQ of 85, Whites average 100. Blacks have a shorter lifespan and are more susceptible to various genetic ailments such as diabetes, angina and Sickle Cell Anemia. Blacks are actually far weaker physically health wise than Whites and less intelligent. Left on their own, Blacks would be extinct in a century. They need us, we do not need them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, you are totally wrong about this, Blacks are not diverse genetically, pure African Negroes have no Neanderthal DNA and an average IQ of 70, most American Blacks are part White and have an average IQ of 85, Whites average 100. Blacks have a shorter lifespan and are more susceptible to various genetic ailments such as diabetes, angina and Sickle Cell Anemia. Blacks are actually far weaker physically health wise than Whites and less intelligent. Left on their own, Blacks would be extinct in a century. They need us, we do not need them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13780273

A perfect example is Africa. Look at the civil wars there or tribal wars. The horror that those people do against their own is shocking!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12422394
United States
04/04/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

They think they can change them into a responsible person...and they can't
 Quoting: BRIEF

no its the dog in the handbag thing , its just a phase ...

one white girl told me , they like the fast life when young and also the fake danger they talk ..

but she said the biggest reason why cos it was like owning a pet monkey , they always pat the afro like a dog i think its just a form of beastiality and a phase , like having a dog in the bag ..
 Quoting: the truth bringer

And you are the cocksucker that tells the OP to jump off a bridge, then you post this shit? FUCK YOU.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13782323
Mexico
04/04/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
because they've got free will.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1437659
United States
04/04/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I DON'T. They are nice to me, and I am nice to them, but I have never been attractee to them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5570859
United States
04/04/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This again? It doesn't happen as often as you think, but I do hear the northwest is the most common place to see this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
04/04/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because they make more money on welfare than a white guy with a job.. 5a
sandpiper

User ID: 13785265
United States
04/04/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
MOST??? You are fibbing.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12767768
United Kingdom
04/04/2012 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
To make the gene pool as wide as possible.

Less than 2% of Uk population are mixed race yet 30% of our national football team are.

This is because mixed race have a wider gene pool. There was a Horizon on this subject.

Mcsquire ( im white)
Doomwaffles

User ID: 13787315
Belgium
04/04/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because black men usually don't work for TPTB and are less likely to be one of their dirty workers minions since it is difficult for them to attain status is such positions in society.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270

go preach to Condoleeza Rice and Collin Powell
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13782534
United States
04/04/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The majority of white males - at least in the USA where this phenomena is most acute - have been developmentally stunted sexually via circumcision - which has behaviorally altered large numbers of the white male population so that normal attraction between the natural in-group sexes has been damaged.

White females - at least some - then seek out those males who aren't as deformed in the primal, sexual sense. Negroes and Hispanics do not really practice circumcision and aren't encouraged to do so. It's a double-edged sword. White US males, in the general sense, have been symbolically castrated, turned into homosexuals, effeminized, and are seeing their lineage eliminated.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
1,2,3 everybody SING!!!

GLP