Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,037,030
Pageviews Today: 1,730,297Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,473
05:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

JustThink

User ID: 13025452
United States
04/04/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do most White Women like Black Men now??
the tv says acting black is cool. must obey
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 695310
Singapore
04/04/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know of ZERO mixed relationships where I live in an affluant, responsible Atlanta Suburb.

Now it is a different story when I go into Poor, trashy, Walmarts across the state of Georgia. it seems the poorer an area, the more ape like the black women look, the fatter the whiote women look, and the more unhuman the black "guys" look.

Its like a race of useless eaters, all grouped together in their pathetic, uneducated, trashey, loser existance...i dont see it as white women with black people....I see it as all the leftover, worthless, useless eaters, species all living together with their heroin, crack, interracial orgy of patheticness....

I dont consider white people with plack people as normal, I see them as broken and mentally imbalanced. I actually dont care if i see a white piece of shit with a black subhuman, they both are losers to me anyway. The smells in the air during sex between them must be horrible...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290818

I like the cut of your jib sir. cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6966312
Bahamas
04/04/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is why the white man is going sterile.
you dont see black men busting their balls.
white women if you want to ensure the continuation of our species cross over to the darkside.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13790159
United Kingdom
04/04/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anybody direct me to the GLP website? I seem to of found the stormfront website instead.
Lamplite

User ID: 945308
New Zealand
04/04/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are diluting their DNA.

Soon they won't be black men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13792603
Germany
04/04/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anybody direct me to the GLP website? I seem to of found the stormfront website instead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13790159

"to have"

Fixed it for you! cool2
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 1679006
United States
04/04/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because I not only can attract most men, but am able to keep a good one. In this case he's black. I'm white, attractive, college educated, professional. His interests include scuba diving, dirt bike riding and snow boarding (to name a few). He's never met a black girl engaging in any of those activities and prefers to be with a woman who does. That's all. I prefer a man who treats me well. That's all. So here we are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13781908

hf
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13790159
United Kingdom
04/04/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

"to have"

Fixed it for you! cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13792603

Thanks, was't broken tho'. Both ways are correct. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12791372
Germany
04/04/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Women are not stupid they are emotional. It is the duty of the men to keep the invaders out. When the men fail the women can not be blamed.
IndigoSerenity76

United States
04/04/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's cool sweety, you keep that up and see what you catch....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13775585

lol, so I guess if you date black guys, you automatically catch something? Wow. I am 35 years old and it hasn't happened yet.
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

blink

Just how many cocks have you had?

I can count all my lovers on one hand, one time.
 Quoting: dåisy 4996703

Sounds like a lot...she's 35 and still not settled down...boy that's going to be a lucky one eh?
 Quoting: BRIEF

Whta gave you the impression that I am not settled down???? Anything to back that up? I have been in my current relationship for 5 years...and he is white. You're a real bright one, aren't you?
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Lamplite

User ID: 945308
New Zealand
04/04/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Women are not stupid they are emotional. It is the duty of the men to keep the invaders out. When the men fail the women can not be blamed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12791372

Let him go for it, soon the blacks in America will be tan.

They will have to alter their name!
~Magik~

User ID: 13753241
United Kingdom
04/04/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol, so I guess if you date black guys, you automatically catch something? Wow. I am 35 years old and it hasn't happened yet.

blink

Sounds like a lot...she's 35 and still not settled down...boy that's going to be a lucky one eh?

Whta gave you the impression that I am not settled down???? Anything to back that up? I have been in my current relationship for 5 years...and he is white. You're a real bright one, aren't you?

Mr. Brown: Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
5a
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/04/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

"to have"

Fixed it for you! cool2

OK. My teacher was in error then. I stand corrected.
Sammich

User ID: 4418214
United States
04/04/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

"to have"

Fixed it for you! cool2

grammarpolice2
Now that's what I call a sammich!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13795848
United States
04/04/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS ANSWER IS SIMPLE AND I HAVE THE PERFECT ANSWER

THE REASON WHY WHITE WOMEN AND LATIN WOMEN AND WOMEN OF ALL COLORS ARE DATING SO MANY BLACK MEN NOW IS BECAUSE THE HIP HOP CULTURE HAS SATURATED ALL MUSIC.

NOTICE HIP HOP IS PLAYED EVERYWHERE NOW, EVEN IN COUNTRY MUSIC BARS AND CLUBS. YOU HAVE HIP HOP STARS FEATURED IN ALL MUSIC.

MUSIC CONTROLS THE MINDS OF HUMANS

SO IF YOU CLOUD PEOPLES MINDS OF SOMETHING, THEN THATS WHAT THEY WILL FOLLOW. I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY WHITE BARS OR CLUBS I HAVE BEEN IN AND HEARD MOSTLY HIP HOP AND THE CUSTOMERS WERE 40 YEAR OLD PLUS MEN AND WOMEN
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/04/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

"to have"

Fixed it for you! cool2

:grammarpolice2:
 Quoting: Sammich

Well, Yahoo answers says "should have" is correct, and "should of" incorrect, that "should of" is a mishearing of "should've.
"Of" being a preposition, and "have" a verb.

Anyhow, not to get off topic. hf

[link to au.answers.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13113519
United States
04/04/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

blink

EEEWWWW is this poor gentlemen aware of your previous trips over to monkey jungle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1615965
04/04/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

blink

EEEWWWW is this poor gentlemen aware of your previous trips over to monkey jungle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13113519

alone
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
04/04/2012 01:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

blink

He'll find out eventually when the doctor checks for HIV/AIDS
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13119931
United States
04/04/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Round these parts, white girls still prefer white dudes. I have known and worked with several white girls who date nothing but black guys and they say it's because they already have half-black children and they are fearful that white guys won't date them because of it. They prefer white dudes, though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13749776
United States
04/04/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because whie dudes suck?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13802692
United States
04/04/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
most likely they hate their parents.
dragunov_1977

User ID: 6409759
United States
04/04/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason as I was told by a female college student, is that the white boys don't actively pursue the white girls anymore. The way she said it, they'd rather stay home and play video games, get drunk, or smoke weed.

She said that the black guys pursue with more determination. They play the game better. That's why they are the "players".

Girls, women like to be pursued and be desired. Looks like white guys have lost the urge to pursuit
 Quoting: Deanster

And once you go black, no white boy wants you back...

Self respecting white men wont pursue BCLS (black cock lovers). I had a white woman ask me out before but i knew her past and told her the truth that i wont date a "woman" who has taken black cocks. Its safer with asian women and thats why i stick with them until and if i find a decent straight non BCL white.
Im just a latrine in a judaic controlled society. As a result, the MSM can get away with taking a leak on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13802692
United States
04/04/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
kim kardashian made it cool.
IndigoSerenity76

United States
04/04/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

This all just makes me laugh. You can't be serious. If so, where is your brain? I guess every girl on the planet who has had sex with a black guy has HIV/AIDS? LOL, wow. My boyfriend is very much aware, considering I have a biracial daughter. He isn't a close-minded inbred, which is what you sound like to me. I won't be donating anymore energy to this thread. If so, you would all clearly have something negative to say about my daughter and for that, I would have to find you & I really don't need any charges. Hopefully you and all the other insecure little white boys on this thread wake the fuck up before you cease to exist on this planet.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Doomwaffles

User ID: 13787315
Belgium
04/04/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is why the white man is going sterile.
you dont see black men busting their balls.
white women if you want to ensure the continuation of our species cross over to the darkside.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6966312

i'd rather go extinct
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10051301
United States
04/04/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

This all just makes me laugh. You can't be serious. If so, where is your brain? I guess every girl on the planet who has had sex with a black guy has HIV/AIDS? LOL, wow. My boyfriend is very much aware, considering I have a biracial daughter. He isn't a close-minded inbred, which is what you sound like to me. I won't be donating anymore energy to this thread. If so, you would all clearly have something negative to say about my daughter and for that, I would have to find you & I really don't need any charges. Hopefully you and all the other insecure little white boys on this thread wake the fuck up before you cease to exist on this planet.

just another proof of what i said earlier...

black just care about the pussy, no feelings involved, once the girl gets pregnant the black guy is gone to a new pussy

when will the white bitches learn? never seen a family with a black father and a white mother out there, only single bitches with mulatto kids yeahsure
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
04/04/2012 02:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

I have two mixed nieces...guess where their "dad" is? Yup jail...so where's your baby daddy?
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
dragunov_1977

User ID: 6409759
United States
04/04/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

black just care about the pussy, no feelings involved, once the girl gets pregnant the black guy is gone to a new pussy

when will the white bitches learn? never seen a family with a black father and a white mother out there, only single bitches with mulatto kids yeahsure
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10051301

In my area of upstate NY about 8 out of 10 white women with baby carriages has a mulatto niglet enclosed inside. I had a friend out of town come visit me and he didnt beleive me. So we went for a long walk on a summer day and i said watch and see. After that he never accused me of making it up again.
 Quoting: dragunov_1977

Whats even worse , of the 2 out of 10 white women who are having white babies, many of them are raising them to act black and even giving them black names!

I was at my local pharmacy many years back and heard a white woman with a black like tone yell "TYRONE! LAKEESHA! GET OVA HEeer" I look over and to my horror not only were they white kids but their clothes and hair were meant to look black. The white boy had cornrows and the little blonde girl had her hair done in "afro puffs"! i was like WTF??
Im just a latrine in a judaic controlled society. As a result, the MSM can get away with taking a leak on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10051301
United States
04/04/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10051301

In my area of upstate NY about 8 out of 10 white women with baby carriages has a mulatto niglet enclosed inside. I had a friend out of town come visit me and he didnt beleive me. So we went for a long walk on a summer day and i said watch and see. After that he never accused me of making it up again.

Whats even worse , of the 2 out of 10 white women who are having white babies, many of them are raising them to act black and even giving them black names!

I was at my local pharmacy many years back and heard a white woman with a black like tone yell "TYRONE! LAKEESHA! GET OVA HEeer" I look over and to my horror not only were they white kids but their clothes and hair were meant to look black. The white boy had cornrows and the little blonde girl had her hair done in "afro puffs"! i was like WTF??

is that like middle class whites? or is is it more lower middle class/worse?

and what about the neighborhood? suburbs with private schools or a shitty one, closer to a ghetto?

GLP