Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 920,467
Pageviews Today: 1,672,269Threads Today: 547Posts Today: 12,091
04:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do most White Women like Black Men now??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13602238
United States
04/04/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do most White Women like Black Men now??
Because black people spend their entire welfare + dead end jobs paycheck on one pair of Gucci shoes or a months worth on a necklace. Then women think they're wealthy.

In the end they end up pregnant with a dead beat not paying child support.
dragunov_1977

User ID: 6409759
United States
04/04/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

just another proof of what i said earlier...

black just care about the pussy, no feelings involved, once the girl gets pregnant the black guy is gone to a new pussy

when will the white bitches learn? never seen a family with a black father and a white mother out there, only single bitches with mulatto kids yeahsure
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10051301

In my area of upstate NY about 8 out of 10 white women with baby carriages has a mulatto niglet enclosed inside. I had a friend out of town come visit me and he didnt beleive me. So we went for a long walk on a summer day and i said watch and see. After that he never accused me of making it up again.
 Quoting: dragunov_1977

Whats even worse , of the 2 out of 10 white women who are having white babies, many of them are raising them to act black and even giving them black names!

I was at my local pharmacy many years back and heard a white woman with a black like tone yell "TYRONE! LAKEESHA! GET OVA HEeer" I look over and to my horror not only were they white kids but their clothes and hair were meant to look black. The white boy had cornrows and the little blonde girl had her hair done in "afro puffs"! i was like WTF??

is that like middle class whites? or is is it more lower middle class/worse?

and what about the neighborhood? suburbs with private schools or a shitty one, closer to a ghetto?

There are ghettos in my area as well as predominately white middle to upper class neighborhoods. The common theme is white women with black men in both areas.

The parents in even the upper class dont care. They even buy these apes 30 000$ trucks and everything. When the blacks go to jail, middle and upperclass white women bail them out when possible and also give them hundreds of dollars worth of commissary money so that their jail or prison stays are as pleasent as possible. As a result, these blacks are even more emboldened for criminality as the repercussions are minimal.

Plus it makes them more "hardcore" that they spent more time behind bars. The white women love it ladies and gentelman, they absolutely love it...
Im just a latrine in a judaic controlled society. As a result, the MSM can get away with taking a leak on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10051301
United States
04/04/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

In my area of upstate NY about 8 out of 10 white women with baby carriages has a mulatto niglet enclosed inside. I had a friend out of town come visit me and he didnt beleive me. So we went for a long walk on a summer day and i said watch and see. After that he never accused me of making it up again.

Whats even worse , of the 2 out of 10 white women who are having white babies, many of them are raising them to act black and even giving them black names!

I was at my local pharmacy many years back and heard a white woman with a black like tone yell "TYRONE! LAKEESHA! GET OVA HEeer" I look over and to my horror not only were they white kids but their clothes and hair were meant to look black. The white boy had cornrows and the little blonde girl had her hair done in "afro puffs"! i was like WTF??

is that like middle class whites? or is is it more lower middle class/worse?

and what about the neighborhood? suburbs with private schools or a shitty one, closer to a ghetto?

There are ghettos in my area as well as predominately white middle to upper class neighborhoods. The common theme is white women with black men in both areas.

The parents in even the upper class dont care. They even buy these apes 30 000$ trucks and everything. When the blacks go to jail, middle and upperclass white women bail them out when possible and also give them hundreds of dollars worth of commissary money so that their jail or prison stays are as pleasent as possible. As a result, these blacks are even more emboldened for criminality as the repercussions are minimal.

Plus it makes them more "hardcore" that they spent more time behind bars. The white women love it ladies and gentelman, they absolutely love it...

and the hard part about this is that these women dating blacks are HOT and really attractive! spoiled, rich, hot and obviously dumb as shit, going for whats cool now

so the white guys there are not "gangster" enough to get any attractive girl, because of the brainwashing hip-hop culture today and are left with the ugly and fat chicks...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6966312
Bahamas
04/04/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

He'll find out eventually when the doctor checks for HIV/AIDS
 Quoting: BRIEF

This all just makes me laugh. You can't be serious. If so, where is your brain? I guess every girl on the planet who has had sex with a black guy has HIV/AIDS? LOL, wow. My boyfriend is very much aware, considering I have a biracial daughter. He isn't a close-minded inbred, which is what you sound like to me. I won't be donating anymore energy to this thread. If so, you would all clearly have something negative to say about my daughter and for that, I would have to find you & I really don't need any charges. Hopefully you and all the other insecure little white boys on this thread wake the fuck up before you cease to exist on this planet.
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

just another proof of what i said earlier...

black just care about the pussy, no feelings involved, once the girl gets pregnant the black guy is gone to a new pussy

when will the white bitches learn? never seen a family with a black father and a white mother out there, only single bitches with mulatto kids yeahsure

if a black baby is called a niglet is a white baby called a piglet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6966312
Bahamas
04/04/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
JustThink

User ID: 13025452
United States
04/04/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
if a black baby is called a niglet is a white baby called a piglet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6966312

if all white people were cops that would make sense you tard. i guess it would be cracklets

Last Edited by JustThink on 04/04/2012 03:36 PM
Doomwaffles

User ID: 13882063
Belgium
04/06/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whta gave you the impression that I am not settled down???? Anything to back that up? I have been in my current relationship for 5 years...and he is white. You're a real bright one, aren't you?

EEEWWWW is this poor gentlemen aware of your previous trips over to monkey jungle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13113519

This all just makes me laugh. You can't be serious. If so, where is your brain? I guess every girl on the planet who has had sex with a black guy has HIV/AIDS? LOL, wow. My boyfriend is very much aware, considering I have a biracial daughter. He isn't a close-minded inbred, which is what you sound like to me. I won't be donating anymore energy to this thread. If so, you would all clearly have something negative to say about my daughter and for that, I would have to find you & I really don't need any charges. Hopefully you and all the other insecure little white boys on this thread wake the fuck up before you cease to exist on this planet.

well one thing that will help you NOT getting extinct is having children within your own race, so if we are talking about extinction .... you are part of the problem
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
MaxFactor

User ID: 10897332
United States
04/06/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

EEEWWWW is this poor gentlemen aware of your previous trips over to monkey jungle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13113519

well one thing that will help you NOT getting extinct is having children within your own race, so if we are talking about extinction .... you are part of the problem
 Quoting: Doomwaffles

Sounds to me like the dark chocolate is becoming more white chocolate. Maybe the white women are out there raising ahlf white/black babies and the boys will want a white women too then the offspring will be 75% white and 25% black. Extinction maybe the other way around.

oops2
Doomwaffles

User ID: 13882063
Belgium
04/06/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Doomwaffles

Sounds to me like the dark chocolate is becoming more white chocolate. Maybe the white women are out there raising ahlf white/black babies and the boys will want a white women too then the offspring will be 75% white and 25% black. Extinction maybe the other way around.

oops2
 Quoting: MaxFactor

i'm crying ......pphtt

whuahahahaha2
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13850523
United States
04/06/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
cause you need a subhuman IQ level of 85 or less to actually make white women tolerable s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328514
United States
04/06/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
this

I know of ZERO mixed relationships where I live in an affluant, responsible Atlanta Suburb.

Now it is a different story when I go into Poor, trashy, Walmarts across the state of Georgia. it seems the poorer an area, the more ape like the black women look, the fatter the whiote women look, and the more unhuman the black "guys" look.

Its like a race of useless eaters, all grouped together in their pathetic, uneducated, trashey, loser existance...i dont see it as white women with black people....I see it as all the leftover, worthless, useless eaters, species all living together with their heroin, crack, interracial orgy of patheticness....

I dont consider white people with plack people as normal, I see them as broken and mentally imbalanced. I actually dont care if i see a white piece of shit with a black subhuman, they both are losers to me anyway. The smells in the air during sex between them must be horrible...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290818

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13736905

This is really funny: "when I go to WalmartS across the state of GA".........You WALMART MFers are a race of your own too.
You Walmarters go there just to feed your ego. You can't just shop and leave. Why would a god like you even be inside a Walmart?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8859950
United States
04/06/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it's genetics. I notice that Asian women and white men produce beautiful children. Diversity is good. Variety is the spice of life. ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13788775
United States
04/06/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get it straight like the young black lady on the video the other day.

They are not "white" they are Caucasians. They have been interbreeding for centuries, nothing new. Just some stupid "white" girls see the fake assed dyed blonds and believe them to be like themselves when not.

So your question should be why do "Caucasian" girls like dark meat, the answer of course would be because they are dark meat.

elementary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11833653
Mexico
04/06/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The size of something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13739546

brain ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290818
United States
04/06/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because white men are out working to pay for their life, and the blacks are just sitting on the porch waiting for some bored, fat, broke, self esteem lacking, non self loving white girl with horrible parents to drive by in her new car... while the white guy works.

Then they spew their ape like words and behaviors, to the white girls, impressing them with their loud, boisterous, aggressive, antisocial behavior...their primal music, wide eyes, tolerance to alcohol, and drugs... while the white guy works...

Then they sneak their way into the white girls cell ohone and time, slowly into their pants, because they are bored too, and have all the timme in the world for the fleshly pursuits of animals and unresponsible subhuman types...while the white guy works...

Then they impregnate the white girl, and leave the white girl, and when the working guy finds out it was a baby ape inside her and not his child, the girl is cast aside into the arms of another ape because no other white working guy will have her, so she gets fatter, uglier, broker, meaner, and blacker...in her heart.....all while the white guy works...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7976121
United States
04/06/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know of ZERO mixed relationships where I live in an affluant, responsible Atlanta Suburb.

Now it is a different story when I go into Poor, trashy, Walmarts across the state of Georgia. it seems the poorer an area, the more ape like the black women look, the fatter the whiote women look, and the more unhuman the black "guys" look.

Its like a race of useless eaters, all grouped together in their pathetic, uneducated, trashey, loser existance...i dont see it as white women with black people....I see it as all the leftover, worthless, useless eaters, species all living together with their heroin, crack, interracial orgy of patheticness....

I dont consider white people with plack people as normal, I see them as broken and mentally imbalanced. I actually dont care if i see a white piece of shit with a black subhuman, they both are losers to me anyway. The smells in the air during sex between them must be horrible...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290818

Illuminati alert, racism level rising, error error.
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
04/06/2012 10:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wrong... different DNA.

They are not "white" they are Caucasians. They have been interbreeding for centuries, nothing new. Just some stupid "white" girls see the fake assed dyed blonds and believe them to be like themselves when not.

So your question should be why do "Caucasian" girls like dark meat, the answer of course would be because they are dark meat.

elementary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13788775

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3075334
United States
04/06/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have no problem with a black dating a white. They've been taking our trash out for years.

Lots of black women marrying white guys. It's like winning the lottery for them. But i smell a campaign to breed the blacks out of existence in the next couple decades like they did in Chille. They only make up 11% of the population. Manipulate the low brows and breed them out of existence. There's lots of black activists that preach about this. Andre from Outkast being one of them. Smart guy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548219
United States
04/06/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a smooth white dude who loves black women. So there.

Sexy dark ladies get at me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10563046
United States
04/06/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, I'm AN ATHLETE, I've got eyes, most brother's like to party soooo long I'm white bl. eyes straight hair ect. so I've really never had problems if they like to party get freaky soooo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13633355
United States
04/06/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
B I G love?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4876801
United States
04/06/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
My guess is confidence. It doesn't matter if it is fake, women like confidence. Many white guys tend towards sheepishness and that alone puts them out. Black guys will show their teeth, even if they are scared to death, hoping that the other guy (or whatever) will be more scared.
I am sure there are other considerations involved, but that is my take.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3333291
United States
04/06/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because black men have no standards and it flatters overweight white women who wear clothes five sizes too small.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1545930
Netherlands
04/06/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong... different DNA.

elementary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13788775

Quoting: uscrusader1

Do you fifht for Jahushua? Then you are a true patratiatic christian.
Lamplite

User ID: 945308
New Zealand
04/06/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have no problem with a black dating a white. They've been taking our trash out for years.

Lots of black women marrying white guys. It's like winning the lottery for them. But i smell a campaign to breed the blacks out of existence in the next couple decades like they did in Chille. They only make up 11% of the population. Manipulate the low brows and breed them out of existence. There's lots of black activists that preach about this. Andre from Outkast being one of them. Smart guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3075334

Yip that's the plan I bet.

They did that here. Maori are not really Maori any more.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13945766
United States
04/07/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because black men are more manly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13965050
United States
04/07/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trust me WE DON'T!!!!
A concerned citizen of USA
User ID: 14124953
United States
04/10/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video I posted below will answer all of your questions about this issue. The video is titled: Immigration and the Moral Right to Save Europe and the West! by Dr.David Duke

There is a secret battle waging for Americas future. If we european, anglo-saxon don't wake up soon, we could very well become strangers in our own land and totally extinct.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12791372
Germany
04/10/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video I posted below will answer all of your questions about this issue. The video is titled: Immigration and the Moral Right to Save Europe and the West! by Dr.David Duke

There is a secret battle waging for Americas future. If we european, anglo-saxon don't wake up soon, we could very well become strangers in our own land and totally extinct.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: A concerned citizen of USA 14124953

Waking up is not the only thing. We need to act.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10164827
United States
04/10/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed many relationships out in public that involve a black guy dating a white girl. Since when did white women started liking Black Guys? I'm not racist, totally ok with this, but I'm noticing these kinds of attractions building up. Any girl glper should answer this question too.
5a5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3572122

Because it's what THEY do. "And they will mix their seed with the seed of Adamkind, but they will not stick one to the other just as iron does not mix with moist clay."

The Iron is fallen angel/spirit, the moist clay is Humans.
Daniel 2:43....

They were doing this before the flood, and they're doing it again.

GLP