Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,291,039
Pageviews Today: 2,144,132Threads Today: 826Posts Today: 14,636
09:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE TWO OPTIONS THAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TIMEWAVE ZERO REACHES ULTIMATE ZERO------(one is timetravel)

THE TIME TRAVELER
User ID: 13809815
United States
04/04/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE TWO OPTIONS THAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TIMEWAVE ZERO REACHES ULTIMATE ZERO------(one is timetravel)
Terence McKenna thought that one possibility was that time travel would become the ultimate reality
That when at the very moment a time machine was functional we as the human species would be catipulted into the future through the influence of future generations hear to help us learn from our mistakes.
He said that time travel into the past wouldn't be possible and that only from the point in time from which the time machine was created functional.

Imagine that......at that moment time would cease to exist.
Every life extension ,travel to other galaxies.
Free energy and its infrastructure would be available.

Or there's my theory in which all of the technology accumulated over thousands of years to get to this technological point is lost to the bowels of history because everything went electric and digital and every one except for a minute few knew how to survive without the novel technology created in the last 100 years.

We as a species have evolved ourselves BACK TO INFANT STATUS.
BECAUSE OUR NUMBERS IN POPULATION HAVE GROWN WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN FOR A YEAR BEFORE A MASS CANABALISTIC.GENOCIDE ENSUES.

TIMEWAVE ZEROS END POINT IS A MASSIVE SOLAR FLARE FRYING THE WHOLE FUCKING GRIDIdol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13812490
United States
04/04/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE TWO OPTIONS THAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TIMEWAVE ZERO REACHES ULTIMATE ZERO------(one is timetravel)
Stop it. Your scaring the monkeys
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13812490
United States
04/04/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE TWO OPTIONS THAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TIMEWAVE ZERO REACHES ULTIMATE ZERO------(one is timetravel)
Another option could be the Dominic influence so great when it reaches absolute zero that the stargate is opened...or a mass possession of people and maybe people will mistake that for the great enlightenment the new agers talk about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13812798
Netherlands
04/04/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hardcore is funnier.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2181959
United States
04/04/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that if timetravel happens and everybody from the future would come back would not be good
With the current technology going towards cyborgs droids we would be plunged into a far worse reality than even the new world order has planned for us in the next 20 years.
We would be subdued in a week
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13822599
Brazil
04/04/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to whatculture.com]
bouncingbear

User ID: 13141587
United States
04/05/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
AscendingStarseed

[link to ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com]

My sources have been saying that the big changes would begin to unfold starting in May and June as eclipses and other heavy celestial events like the transit of Venus begin to roll-out. Lest we forget the ruling elite use the energies of the cosmos to enhance the impact of their dark agenda, make sure you’ve done you’re spiritual work and that your seat belts are fastened tightly – expect one helluva ride in through out the end of the year!

Credits to Terence McKenna for his Timewave Zero application. R.I.P. my friend!
Timewave Application: [link to ge.tt]
Right!!
onymous
User ID: 1706996
United States
04/05/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
watch this. Have your mind blown:

[link to vimeo.com]

My opinion is that all moments, past, present, and future, including the end of timewave zero, and time travel, learning about ourselves, etc, just IS. Has happened, is happening, will happen. Infinite time loop. Supported by fractals and all that jazz.

Here's a lecture by grant morrisson that suggests the same thing:

[link to youtu.be]
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 1240029
China
04/07/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
my opinion:

This whole 3d illusion/matrix will cease to exist.. like a expiration date of some piece of computersoftware. Because basically that's just what this reality is.

What happens after is really a mistery.

- Ascension to 5th dimension or other realms of existence?
- Reunite with 'Source' ?
- Wake up in some bloke's computerroom?
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13947631
United States
04/07/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
my opinion:

This whole 3d illusion/matrix will cease to exist.. like a expiration date of some piece of computersoftware. Because basically that's just what this reality is.

What happens after is really a mistery.

- Ascension to 5th dimension or other realms of existence?
- Reunite with 'Source' ?
- Wake up in some bloke's computerroom?
 Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

this. but the conscious beings have to experience it through theater, drama, a story to conceive of it happening -- moment by moment. experience is like sight, things are not how they appear
HANGFIRE

User ID: 13377950
India
04/10/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1651975
United States
04/25/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Infinite novelty means that anything can happen, right?

Perhaps it means that if "DOOOOOM!" { (C) 2012 by AC-whatever-it-says-I-am} happens, anything can ultimately happen since we are starting again from square one / ground zero...

Think about it, think about it... there, your mind is now officially blown.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14924620
United Kingdom
04/25/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop it. Your scaring the monkeys
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13812490

Made me chuckle irl.
cruise
Horselover Fat
User ID: 15071600
United States
04/25/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
In philip k dicks exegesis (which, if you dont know what it is, then look it up) he spoke of a dream/vision/idea (in the many hundred he had in short of 6 years) he had of "his" ajna chakra (third eye) descending upon and opening, annihilating everything it looked at (in his mind), incinerating. this could be seen literally, or metaphoricaly, but if you think of it as i do:
1. it literally happened as a vision
2. it is purely symbolic
3. it is a prophesy (of)
4. the movement between the third dimension, and the fourth

where in the forth such thought could be literal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473848
United States
04/25/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you might have left out the third option, which is usually the one most common on GLP:

Nothing happens, life goes on, people re-think the date and try and dig it back up for another failure. And repeat.
Horselover Fat
User ID: 15071600
United States
04/25/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, is it that hard to believe a model for time (novelty) be built of a wave function of the universe? Science.

[link to phys.org]

(Phys.org) -- At the heart of quantum mechanics lies the wave function, a probability function used by physicists to understand the nanoscale world. Using the wave function, physicists can calculate a system's future behavior, but only with a certain probability. This inherently probabilistic nature of quantum theory differs from the certainty with which scientists can describe the classical world, leading to a nearly century-long debate on how to interpret the wave function: does it representative objective reality or merely the subjective knowledge of an observer? In a new paper, physicists Roger Colbeck of the Perimeter Institute in Waterloo, Ontario, and Renato Renner of the Perimeter Institute who is based at ETH Zurich, Switzerland, have presented an argument strongly in favor of the objective reality of the wave function, which could lead to a better understanding of the fundamental meaning of quantum mechanics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18354669
United States
06/21/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
shit

GLP