:spyda:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13721642
United States
04/06/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Americans all i want to say is.... I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS
OneLOVE to my Iranian bredren and sistren.

Sista SoulJAH
thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
04/06/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love you back! Our warmongering politicians do not speak for the people anymore.
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5302444
Turkey
04/06/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
remember ,,, when someone is spreading hate and disrupting the love, there is no reason to argue with them since it is a waste of time of yours and the Thread.

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13897205
Netherlands
04/06/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm an Englishman living in the Netherlands. I too love Americans. Some of my best friends are Americans. It's fucking muppets like Bush and Barry that give you guys a bad name. I have visited the States a couple of times and I fucking love the place. Maybe in my next life, I'll be born there or something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12103416
United States
04/06/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horaaay for Good Friday!
hfhfhfhfhfhf
Frater

User ID: 13462595
United States
04/06/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
We really all should recognize who is a nice person and who is not and thats it.

OP The Iranian Fellow, well said.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Aliens showed up, neutralized all offensives and tried all PTB and their owned Politicians and lackies for crimes against sentient life?

We should be living very prosperously as good stuards of the planet and basically having one big long continuous world party :)

Since this is actually possible and the desired state, I must conclude TPTB (who would also be enjoying the big party) are insane.

cheers

Frater
LVX!
Frater

User ID: 13462595
United States
04/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12690803
United States
04/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had lots of Iranian friends while in Mobile,Al

Was in love with an iranian man for over 5 years,still think about him and it has been 20 years.

Best cook ever!
loved all those dishes he would make!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13825640

I was in love with an Iranian man in Mobile too. Haha. I dated him the whole time I was at the University if South Alabama. He was a good man. We didn't last because we were young and we all know how that goes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3886217
United States
04/06/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
We all just want to live our lives. The haters are at the top of the pyramid.
 Quoting: Albino Rhino

Exactly. My Iranian friends are sweet, awesome folks!
AtheistRepublican

User ID: 2707468
United States
04/06/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.theblaze.com]

I love Americans .. such liberated, mutha fucking cool people..i swear it ..Amazing culture and history too
no matter what people say, you americans are always the first to step in to help others.
but also remember Cyrus the Great who was the first liberator and who wrote the first Charter of Human Rights. Lets all be friends and impress the founding fathers of our great nations

[link to www.farsinet.com]
 Quoting: Iranian living in France 2602409

dasbier

Thank you, But I must tell you, our liberties are under severe threat from our own government at this point in time.

Many of us are trying to stop what the US controlled government is trying to do in squeezing the life out of Iran. (Sanctions)

It must give you some pride to have such a long history of Greatness, and a deep culture. We are a huge and young nation still in the USA.

We are like the brash, strong youth in spirit; the Iranians have such deep resonate wisdom and history.

Why we are at odds is much manufactured my respects to you and yours. We each could take a little from one another and benefit greatly.

Your country has every right to pursue scientific knowledge (nuclear) and we should not allow Israel to get in the way.

I hope to see an Iranian in space someday by their own sciences, and advancing knowledge and industrial capabilities. I also hope my country reverses course and goes back to what made us great. I do not consider our people natural enemies, but perhaps as respectful friends.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12304943

bump
peace
ana
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1359475
United States
04/06/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on my Brother! Love you guys too!!!
We are all one people living on this planet, and we have to learn to love and be loved by one another!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360814
United States
04/06/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
governments love it when we bash on each other based on our differences like religion or culture. thats how money flows for them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9972151

So true. I hope many more are waking up to this. "They" want to keep us divided and fighting. We need to unite for our survival and so we can all have better lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10444815
United States
04/06/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iranian dude, I love you and your country. I love your country's rugs, I love Hafiz, and I love your hot women!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2765793
United States
04/06/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter who is at the top as so-far as economic standing. I love the human race. Iranians, Israelis, Mexican, the swedes and Koreans. When we take politics out of the picture, the world itself and all its inhabitants is a beautiful thing. The art, culture.. native song and faith.

Toss politics in, people fight. Not because a nations people dislike one another, but because its an argument of politics. Its a 'team sport' (with overdoses of half truths, lies and deceit).

Then of course, we have the scum of the earth controlling nearly everything. Pitting brother against brother, nation against nation for their benefit at the cost of all the peoples of this earth. They rape, pillage and plunder. I know, that their fate is sealed. We simply need to be one as a people and all would surely come to order. I don't think I'll hold my breath.. but then again, the doom machine at times feels like order from the chaos will come sooner rather than later (My tomato plant thrives in a greenhouse, its outdoors but always protected.)

Anyway, speaking of Iran, I recently saw a documentary where an American went over to visit.. it made me want to go! I wouldn't now for personal reasons (especially now, actually, for non personal reasons) but maybe someday.
Levski

User ID: 1801200
Bulgaria
04/06/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iran:

If you are attacked by the American military, we want you to know it is against our will.

If Israel attacks you, we hope you kick the hell out of them.

You have the blood of Aryans in you, " distant" perhaps, but still you are kinsmen compared to the Israelis.

Also, thanks. You and your people have promoted peace and have lived without an agressive war for hundreds of years. Well done

well said.
a very truthful statement my friend
we have to stop the nwo army from attacking iran
we have to find a way
Noah was a conspiracy theorist too, until it started raining.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13892222
United States
04/06/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is my favorite thread. I often dream of the world's populations coming together to fight humanity's true enemies.
Let's do it!! happyheart
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13482528

This is what 2012 is about:
The collapse the tyrants, the rise of the family of man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4074873
United States
04/06/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4894447
United States
04/06/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason that some people hate America is because of our politicians and government who are hellbent on war and world conquest. Most Americans don't want this. But TPTB don't care what we want, they only care about what's in their own best interest. Our government and media paint a bad picture of our country and unfortunately, also succeeds in making Americans hate the world back. TPTB are destroying the world and I'm glad that at least some people are awake to it, but let's not celebrate yet. We still have a long way to go in ridding ourselves of this EVIL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13243542
Germany
04/06/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, America, for installing democratic republican political structures in our country!

hfgrouphug
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13243542
Germany
04/06/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
America, the beacon of sanity, reason and INDIVIDUAL freedom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8806956
United States
04/06/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
As an American, this pride with nothing to be proud of crap is ridiculous. Look at the ratings for this thread? Why? Just because some random stranger says he loves Americans, then all of you have to go 5-starring the thread out of some unfounded sense of pride?

Americans have BECOME fat, lazy, apathetic whiners who take candy from the politicians like a bunch of babies. Pathetic. Americans handed their country over without a fight, and continue to do so willingly, as long as they have their beer and TV!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13901594
United States
04/06/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.theblaze.com]

I love Americans .. such liberated, mutha fucking cool people..i swear it ..Amazing culture and history too
no matter what people say, you americans are always the first to step in to help others.
but also remember Cyrus the Great who was the first liberator and who wrote the first Charter of Human Rights. Lets all be friends and impress the founding fathers of our great nations

[link to www.farsinet.com]
 Quoting: Iranian living in France 2602409

dasbier

Thank you, But I must tell you, our liberties are under severe threat from our own government at this point in time.

Many of us are trying to stop what the US controlled government is trying to do in squeezing the life out of Iran. (Sanctions)

It must give you some pride to have such a long history of Greatness, and a deep culture. We are a huge and young nation still in the USA.

We are like the brash, strong youth in spirit; the Iranians have such deep resonate wisdom and history.

Why we are at odds is much manufactured my respects to you and yours. We each could take a little from one another and benefit greatly.

Your country has every right to pursue scientific knowledge (nuclear) and we should not allow Israel to get in the way.

I hope to see an Iranian in space someday by their own sciences, and advancing knowledge and industrial capabilities. I also hope my country reverses course and goes back to what made us great. I do not consider our people natural enemies, but perhaps as respectful friends.

WE are fucked in this country

When your employer takes pictures of you naked in your
apartment and shows them to other emploies just to piss you off and get you fired or take pictures of your private parts with a toilet camera int the bathroom at work to set you up as a sex offender
then lets see you say how GREAT IT IS!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8806956
United States
04/06/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dated an Iranian man. He was quite the charmer, until he got me in the sack and then, well, let's just say it was over between us after that. Other than the seriously lacking in that department, he was really a sweet guy, he was Jewish, or so he claimed. One day he charmed some workers into opening a bakery up for me after they'd closed, so he could buy me cookies. Anyway, carry on.
~Magik~

User ID: 12927731
United Kingdom
04/06/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Janitor of Doom

Can't beat a bit of Bob! stoner

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Peace and Love
User ID: 1542052
United States
04/06/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow this is the best thread ever.
ILY too!
BRIEF sends his love as well ;-)
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
04/06/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow this is the best thread ever.
ILY too!
BRIEF sends his love as well ;-)
 Quoting: Peace and Love 1542052

bahahaha thats right ... Brief Loves you too,, his just shy thats all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13663193
United States
04/06/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
We really all should recognize who is a nice person and who is not and thats it.

OP The Iranian Fellow, well said.

Wouldn't it be cool if the Aliens showed up, neutralized all offensives and tried all PTB and their owned Politicians and lackies for crimes against sentient life?

We should be living very prosperously as good stuards of the planet and basically having one big long continuous world party :)

Since this is actually possible and the desired state, I must conclude TPTB (who would also be enjoying the big party) are insane.

cheers

Frater
 Quoting: Frater

Or if the aliens just "beamed them up" (TPTB) to another planet, someplace lovely like Pluto ... and let the rest of us be. To love, to cooperate, to accept one another.

As an old hippie I recall the posters from the 60s saying "What if They gave a war and nobody came?"
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
04/06/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter who is at the top as so-far as economic standing. I love the human race. Iranians, Israelis, Mexican, the swedes and Koreans. When we take politics out of the picture, the world itself and all its inhabitants is a beautiful thing. The art, culture.. native song and faith.

Toss politics in, people fight. Not because a nations people dislike one another, but because its an argument of politics. Its a 'team sport' (with overdoses of half truths, lies and deceit).

Then of course, we have the scum of the earth controlling nearly everything. Pitting brother against brother, nation against nation for their benefit at the cost of all the peoples of this earth. They rape, pillage and plunder. I know, that their fate is sealed. We simply need to be one as a people and all would surely come to order. I don't think I'll hold my breath.. but then again, the doom machine at times feels like order from the chaos will come sooner rather than later (My tomato plant thrives in a greenhouse, its outdoors but always protected.)

Anyway, speaking of Iran, I recently saw a documentary where an American went over to visit.. it made me want to go! I wouldn't now for personal reasons (especially now, actually, for non personal reasons) but maybe someday.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2765793

Do you mean this? daily show goes to Iran

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13584081
United States
04/06/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
We love you too Persians!

GLP