>>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
09/12/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
embassy attack congruent with decent bump on 9/11 (entropy in for the kill) but dips down the same amount 9/12, what we have today? (energy is always conserved) mass protest in the middle east (novel in that is will clearly strain the political games here) and obviously a start to increasing up events for the 9/16-17 doom

guys, its happening :)

moshpit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23661808

Maybe. I have felt so sad today for no real reason. Also seeing the same thing with family members. Hope it is just something personal. All this in the Middle East makes me very uneasy .
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
09/13/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is it guys...

Thread: US Dollar just received final bullet to the head. QE3 (QE4Ever) announced today was the last straw.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

siren2siren2siren2siren2
siren2siren2siren2siren2

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/13/2012 01:10 PM
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/13/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

explosionexplosionexplosion
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/13/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you look at the TWZ-graph i posted a few days ago, you can clearly see that TWZ really goes into freefall on Sept 12th , which coincides with the German court ruling on ESM (stands for limitless bondbuying by ECB).

The Fed announcing QE3 / QE4infinity a day later (Sept 13th) couldn't be more proof that Timewave-Zero is right again!!

Hyper-inflation is now officially started!

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/13/2012 01:56 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23661808
United States
09/13/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you look at the TWZ-graph i posted a few days ago, you can clearly see that TWZ really goes into freefall on Sept 12th , which coincides with the German court ruling on ESM (stands for limitless bondbuying by ECB).

The Fed announcing QE3 / QE4infinity a day later (Sept 13th) couldn't be more proof that Timewave-Zero is right again!!

Hyper-inflation is now officially started!

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

want to make any guess on the cause of drop on the 15/16?

im betting is isreal related
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/13/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 VERY important video's !

SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
09/14/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpin this thread for some classic doom

unlimited money printing + extremely unstable conditions in the middle east... things could get rough real quickly
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/14/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the link a screenshot of today's superpins. (btw i've never seen so many)

You be the judge...

[link to i48.tinypic.com]

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/14/2012 09:42 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/14/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpin this thread for some classic doom

unlimited money printing + extremely unstable conditions in the middle east... things could get rough real quickly
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

dynamite

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/14/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The World is going through a massive DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL, but it may be ending soon.

hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21090795
United States
09/14/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quite a build up to the 9/17 drop on the chart!!
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/14/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

beat_shot

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/16/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/16/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/16/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Tepco sent emergency email to report water leakage, “71,000,000,000 Bq/m3 of β nuclides”

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/16/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
MUST WATCH:

you should also check out my thread about this subject: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/16/2012 02:15 PM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/17/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: They just whacked oil $4 in 2 minutes!!! massive shake out.... sump'n brew'n big time!!!

damned

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/17/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

bump

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/17/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: JUST-IN: 1,000 Chinese Fishing Boats Converging on Disputed Japanese Island

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/17/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/22/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/22/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
i don't know about you guys, but the last week and a half or so have been one of the most hectic and pulsating periods in my personal life! With a lot of significant events following each other up, mostly for the negative. Also to people close to me.

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/22/2012 07:56 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/22/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What caused the Goes magnetometer to drop below zero for an instant on september the 20 of 2012?

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/22/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Silver Scandal Fueled With YOUR Money !: [link to email.angelnexus.com]

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/22/2012 09:52 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/23/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2MUST WATCH !!siren2siren2siren2

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/23/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Moscow Neutron Monitor OFF the chart!!!!

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/23/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Soaring Food Prices !!! OMG!!!

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/23/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: You are now banned from owning gold in argentina

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/23/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: SPAIN On Verge Of Break-up...."All Bets Are Now OFF"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24191032
United States
09/23/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have never stopped to consider the TWZ chart that its highest peaks and valleys are marking the crossing of the center of an 64 sided dual tetrahedron that is our universe from negative to positive? thus the fabric of our natural universe? and the number of variations the flatline at 12\21 could be represented on every scale of the universe? the stopping of the movement could be the entering of an absolute environment....or elimination of matter.. maybe what makes up dark energy itself changes polarities.. rant

GLP