>>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24191032
United States
09/23/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
the draw down could be marking of the poles collapsing all together, possibly in the last 6 days the universe itself will collapse from 64 down to just its simplest shape, the tetrahedron. see graph on page 2
[link to www.flyping-games.com]

"Form is Motion, frozen in three-dimensional Space"
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
or maybe collapse down until we reach absolute zero , then collapse into a quantum wave in a 2-d hexagon that connects into another free standing 2-d hexagon than begins transformation into a new universe altogether
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
09/23/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
just a friendly bump with the TWZ graph for October 2012

[link to f.cl.ly]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
just a friendly bump with the TWZ graph for October 2012

[link to f.cl.ly]
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

thank you! my b-day is the 1st 0.o
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 1101455
Netherlands
09/24/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: MORE COSMIC RAYS HITTING US NOW!!!(vid)

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/24/2012 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have never stopped to consider the TWZ chart that its highest peaks and valleys are marking the crossing of the center of an 64 sided dual tetrahedron that is our universe from negative to positive? thus the fabric of our natural universe? and the number of variations the flatline at 12\21 could be represented on every scale of the universe? the stopping of the movement could be the entering of an absolute environment....or elimination of matter.. maybe what makes up dark energy itself changes polarities.. rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24191032

the draw down could be marking of the poles collapsing all together, possibly in the last 6 days the universe itself will collapse from 64 down to just its simplest shape, the tetrahedron. see graph on page 2
[link to www.flyping-games.com]

"Form is Motion, frozen in three-dimensional Space"

or maybe collapse down until we reach absolute zero , then collapse into a quantum wave in a 2-d hexagon that connects into another free standing 2-d hexagon than begins transformation into a new universe altogether

Very interesting strain of thought. Stuff to think about.

thumbs

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/24/2012 04:51 AM
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/24/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: ALERT: Anomaly over Atlantic Ocean

spock

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24360008
United States
09/24/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't know about you guys, but the last week and a half or so have been one of the most hectic and pulsating periods in my personal life! With a lot of significant events following each other up, mostly for the negative. Also to people close to me.

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

Me too. April seemed to be a catalyst month that brought about external changes i couldnt control that impacted my personal life. Then thinga have been going downhill since mid june and have gotten really crazy/weird in the last month. Makes me wonder if his time wave affects us on a deep individual level el in addition yo a glo all level
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
09/24/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
same here this month in particular was really stressing/chalenging/borderline stagnet. october will be diffrent ;)
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
same here this month in particular was really stressing/chalenging/borderline stagnet. october will be diffrent ;)
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/25/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The cosmic ray spikes uncensored!

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/25/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Can you maybe explain why october will be different?

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/27/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Can you maybe explain why october will be different?

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

well for one personally i turn 23 on the first (23 is the fav number of some "groups") and theres a decent drop following on the seconed, plus another big up/down mid way, it jumps more than sept did which rode high most the time. theres been specualtion of further ramping up world events in october, i.e october suprise, and current events are proving something may happen. also october is genneraly known as a time of changes anyways
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/28/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: A BIG ONE ON THE WAY

do befor ethe drop on the seconed!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/28/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
this was the last low in september, and we had a huge CME, a live telivised suicide, and moar sinkhole doom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21090795
United States
09/28/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
My B-day is in October!!

Bring the DOOM!!!!!!
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
09/29/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey you guys speaking of doom...

the largest drop in timewave zero occurs from October 1st(Monday) into October 2nd(Tuesday).

Check out the graph for this month:
[link to f.cl.ly]
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
09/30/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: "Declaration of Planetary Emergency" by AMEG

siren2siren2siren2

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/30/2012 06:12 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/30/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Sinkhole update................ “Heed evacuation orders”

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/30/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/30/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
other significant news over the last 24 hrs:
Thread: 8400 German children sick with mysterious vomiting outbreak

Thread: MASSIVE demonstrations in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona etc) ... happening now [live stream]

Thread: Judge slams Occupy arrests as ‘unconstitutional,’ throws out case!

Thread: Civil Unrest in October?? Also: GE ADMITS Over a Dozen US Nuclear Reactors Flawed!!

Thread: WTF !! JPMorgan Loss Could Be Next 'Shock' Event !! 100 BILLION LOSS ON DERIVATIVES BETS !!

Thread: World Banker Makes Stunning Confession

Thread: The dollar has lost more than half its value in the past 5 years!! (Google Source)

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/30/2012 06:44 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/30/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
big drop of TWZ also started on Sept 29th (Sheliak number set)

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/30/2012 07:07 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/30/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Typhoon to SLAM Fukushima & update 9/29/12

Typhoon Jelawat Slams Southern Japan and is headed directly to Fukushima by Sunday Sept. 30, 2012. ...

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 09/30/2012 07:13 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
09/30/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/04/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Iran's Currency Plunges 40 Percent, Arrests 16 'Main Players' In Currency Crisis

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/04/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Silver passes $35 Gold $1788

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/04/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Turkey Authorizes War on Syria - Border Residents Being Evac'd!! VIDEO: Rebels use US Mortars to Hit Turkey!

Thread: REPORTS- IRAN sending MILITARY TROOPS and LONG-RANGE MISSILE launchers towards TURKEY

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 10/04/2012 12:10 PM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/04/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/04/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Its over for California...No Gas!! supply shortages!! Remember odd and even days??

Thread: Gas Shortage in San Diego CA. Pumps dry by Sunday?

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/04/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Just In: Coast Guard: 4-mile stretch of oil has appeared near BP’s well in Gulf

GLP