>>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
10/24/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
"The voice of the teacher spoke in my mind. "You've found it. This is it. It's all over now. There is no more. Within a few hours, the superstructure of earthbound, human civilization is going to collapse and your species will depart. First you will go to Jupiter and then to Alpha in Sagittarius. A day of high adventure dawns at last for the human beings"-terence mckenna ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Screw everyone who calls people a "species". New age bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
10/24/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm interested in this time wave zero thing. Got a link so I can see it?
 Quoting: Pennyless

here u go!

Timewave Zero Application (must enable Java) - [link to ge.tt]

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

has anyone else downloaded this safely. computer giving a security warning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
10/24/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The voice of the teacher spoke in my mind. "You've found it. This is it. It's all over now. There is no more. Within a few hours, the superstructure of earthbound, human civilization is going to collapse and your species will depart. First you will go to Jupiter and then to Alpha in Sagittarius. A day of high adventure dawns at last for the human beings"-terence mckenna ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Screw everyone who calls people a "species". New age bullshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

lol new age he was on one of the most intense psychoactive mixs i have ever heard.

but to each his own:)
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
10/26/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/26/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
MEGA DROP on the TWZ (Sheliak) starting Okt 29th (this monday) and bottoms out on Nov 4th !

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 10/26/2012 08:00 PM
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/26/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: High-Level Executives Suddenly Dumping JP Morgan Stock En-Masse

spock

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/26/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Banksters Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the US Treasury

beat_shot

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/26/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/27/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Entire North American internet suddenly slowed down today at 5:30am

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/27/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
MEGA DROP on the TWZ (Sheliak) starting Okt 29th (this monday) and bottoms out on Nov 4th !

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

bump

imjustsayin

User ID: 25543065
United States
10/28/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
just a friendly bump with the TWZ graph for October 2012

[link to f.cl.ly]
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

bump
Love & Light...
imjustsayin

User ID: 25543065
United States
10/28/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
can you post november graph?
Love & Light...
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
10/28/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: imjustsayin

yessir here you go

[link to f.cl.ly]
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/28/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Hurricane Sandy to slam New York City Tues Morning: Entire Staten Islnd Underwater. Cat 1 Winds to Great Lakes

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
10/28/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25147362
United States
10/28/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many thanks OP -excellent info bumppeaceand 5
gebahie

User ID: 1455754
United States
10/30/2012 08:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Timewave Zero, bitchezz!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
10/30/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
graphy during sandy hit is interestging. wonder what happens tomarrow
imjustsayin

User ID: 26658338
United States
10/31/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

yessir here you go

[link to f.cl.ly]

Bump November graph
Love & Light...
imjustsayin

User ID: 26658338
United States
10/31/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

yessir here you go

[link to f.cl.ly]

Bump November graph

Earthquake? Political? For November 2-4
Love & Light...
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/02/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/02/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Breaking: Chinese Financial System On Brink Of Collapse...

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/02/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Long-Term Unemployment Rises in October to 40.6%

Thread: Food Stamp Growth 75 Times Greater Than Job Creation During Obama...

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/02/2012 08:17 PM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/02/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/02/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25839744
Japan
11/02/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

yessir here you go

[link to f.cl.ly]

Bump November graph

Earthquake? Political? For November 2-4

Vote will be cancelled?
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/02/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 192 Million Ounces of Paper Silver Dumped on Market in 10 Minutes On NFP Release!

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/04/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Trillions of Dollars Worth of Stock Certificates and Other Paper Securities Feared Damaged by Sandy

spock

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/04/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: New discoveries found in great pyramid shock historians

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/04/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

I believe he's absolutely right. I'll post a new thread soon where i will map out why the final descent will start this month, not very long after the elections..

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/04/2012 11:12 AM

GLP