>>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
11/04/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
Thread: JUST-IN: Iran Military Buildup Underway on Disputed Persian-Gulf Islands - Signaling Intent to Close Hormuz. Will Continue Enrichment

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/04/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1101455
Netherlands
11/06/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The North American Internet is Under ATTACK! Does your internet connection suck lately? Here's why!

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/06/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Greek Strikers Place 5 Power Plants Offline!!! 40 members of Bank of Greece resign over the new measures!!!

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/06/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: HURRICANE FORCE WINDS CAN HIT EAST COAST TODAY AND TOMORROW!!!

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/07/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: OBAMA WINS. Now Bernanke will keep printing money as usual. I look forward to buy more silver, since I am from South America

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/07/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: EU cuts German 2013 GDP forecast by more than half, from 1.7% to 0.8%!!!

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/07/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Turkey & US making Imminent Request to NATO to Implement No-Fly Zone over Syria using Patriot Missiles!!

SIREN2SIREN2SIREN2
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/07/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I believe he's absolutely right. I'll post a new thread soon where i will map out why the final descent will start this month, not very long after the elections..

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

things are getting interesting again:

Thread: Stock market carshing! -200 points in minutes

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/07/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
looks like the neckline of a bearish H&S pattern on the DOW is about to break.. this could be quite a ride to the downside.

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/07/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/07/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 7.5 quake Guatemala

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/08/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 6.3 eq Vancouver Island

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/08/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Markets a sea of red overnight......

stormer

User ID: 21058039
South Africa
11/08/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
popcornhidingpeace
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
11/08/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
have you felt it the energys in the enviroment seem so much higher the last three days, trippy imo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
11/08/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
have you felt it the energys in the enviroment seem so much higher the last three days, trippy imo
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/08/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Renminbi Relentlessly Replacing U.S. Dollar As Global Reserve Currency

Thread: Election over let the layoff start: Boeing to cut 30%

beat_brick

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/08/2012 11:39 PM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/08/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: JUST-IN: Pentagon Confirms Iranian Pilots Tried & Failed to Shoot Down US Drone Last Week in Intn'l Airspace over Persian Gulf

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/08/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Bloomberg Strikes Again: NYC Bans Food Donations To The Homeless

WTF?!

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/09/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
SIREN2SIREN2SIREN2

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/09/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: GERMAN CALLS FOR GOLD REPATRIATION INTENSIFY AS FED REFUSES TO ALLOW INSPECTION

spock

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/09/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/09/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The SITUATION IS BOILING IN SPAIN ...

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/09/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Climate change going berzerk in Artic.

SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
11/12/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you post november graph?
 Quoting: imjustsayin

yessir here you go

[link to f.cl.ly]
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Bump November graph
 Quoting: imjustsayin

bump
Deej

User ID: 1272315
United States
11/12/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all the effort to maintain this thread and to pull all this stuff together OP!

clappa
No matter what happens... just say "Thank You." - D W Fierce
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/13/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Markets Are Smoked Again... (Page 2)

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/13/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
New date to watch out for: Nov 19th

the final descent of TWZ (Sheliak) starts on that date..

Peace

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/13/2012 07:10 AM

Unc A
User ID: 27660503
United States
11/13/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
SIREN2SIREN2SIREN2

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

I wish all the Lib-tards and Conservi-tards would watch this so they could see how pointless their bickering is. Trinity, are u listening???

GLP