Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23539255
Canada
11/13/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
New date to watch out for: Nov 19th

the final descent of TWZ (Sheliak) starts on that date..

Peace

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

OP, could you further elaborate on TWZ Sheliak is. Is this have any thing to do with the time wave?

Thank you
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 1101455
Netherlands
11/14/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Magnetometers are off the hook! - Possible large earthquake coming soon.

Thread: We are getting hammered by something...

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/14/2012 06:04 AM
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: portugal, spain, greece totally full stop today, 16 other countries also on strike. europe shutting down
beat_brick
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

OP, could you further elaborate on TWZ Sheliak is. Is this have any thing to do with the time wave?

Thank you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23539255

Sheliak stands for 1 of the different number sets used to calculate the Timewave. The Sheliak graph is more up to date and utilizes a modified algorithm which corrects a few perceived inconsistencies within the other numbersets.

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
from the latest Zacks.com newsletter:

Weak Bounces = Smart Money Selling

Kevin Cook here one more day for Steve...

Last week after the election, I proposed we would know soon enough if institutional investors saw value or fear in shares near the 200-day moving average. While fear, as measured by the VIX and the size of the daily ranges, is definitely on the low side, clearly the big and smart money is cautious and waiting.

Since the President and the Speaker are not meeting until Friday to discuss business, it has become "sell the rallies" mode for pros. And Tuesday actually started out pretty good, with the S&P futures testing 1365 again in the pre-market, roughly the 50% retracement of the June to September rally.

Which Way is the Risk: Missing 1,450 or Holding to 1,300?

But the important 1,390 level has been the capper now in 3 out of 3 sessions and today's S&P close of 1375 is the lowest since August 2, when we closed at 1,365. It looks like the past 3 days may have just been a rest stop before 1,350. And a volume and volatility spike could be right around the corner.

Bottom line: Unless we get some miraculous news, it seems the short-term tide is leaning toward further selling this week. With so many eyes on the exits, and so many wishing they'd get one more chance to sell above 1,400, the risk is definitely not to the upside.

[link to www.zacks.com]

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/14/2012 06:00 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: JUST-IN: Horrendous Greek GDP Numbers - Sinks Deeper into Depression

extreme_se

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: MARKETS GOING SOUTH AGAIN... DOW SINKING!!! -170... 12,587!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 826372
Slovenia
11/14/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
have you felt it the energys in the enviroment seem so much higher the last three days, trippy imo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Its because of the good rituals, the lightworkers are doing their thing :)
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Syrian Rebels say West has Promised Military Aid. Assad says 'Its a Declaration of War!" Turkey Evacs Border Villages

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: SYRIA: The ROAD to WAR... CONTINUES..

Thread: "Pillar of Defense (Cloud)" - Israel & Hamas Agree to Gaza Cease Fire

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/14/2012 11:16 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: FLASH: Russia loses contact with most of its civilian satellites, International Space Station after cable breaks: RIA News Agency!!!

spock

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Btw, did anyone notice the total decoupling of commodities from the equity markets right after the elections?
Especially precious metals and crude oil. This is a really strong indication we've entered the final stage of global meltdown.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

Thank you

Sheliak stands for 1 of the different number sets used to calculate the Timewave. The Sheliak graph is more up to date and utilizes a modified algorithm which corrects a few perceived inconsistencies within the other numbersets.

Op, could you please show us the graph for NOV and Dec please. NOt the time wave one, I have that one. I would like to see the Sheliak one with the Nov 19th as you talked about earlier.

Thank you
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
11/14/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Op, could you please show us the graph for NOV and Dec please. NOt the time wave one, I have that one. I would like to see the Sheliak one with the Nov 19th as you talked about earlier.

Thank you

Here u go!

[link to s18.postimage.org]

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/14/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you

Here u go!

[link to s18.postimage.org]

Thank you
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/15/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: DOUBLE-DIP: Euro Area GDP Contracts Again!!! -73!!! 12,497!!!

beat_shot

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/15/2012 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Doom! Russia “very concerned” at Gaza escalation!!

Thread: BBC breaking news post Israeli ground offensive imminent

Thread: Egypt recalls ambassador from Israel

Thread: JUST IN!! Israeli warship 400m from the shoreline of gaza..

explosionexplosionexplosion

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/15/2012 06:06 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/15/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

bump

thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
11/15/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

damned
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/15/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: thinkingoutsidetherhombus

damn! This is huge! coming from Trin

he wouldn't put his reputation on the line if it wasn't a trustworthy source

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/15/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
makes the Nov 19th date even more noteworthy!

United States
11/15/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
makes the Nov 19th date even more noteworthy!

Yup. There's a great disturbance in the force, that's for sure.

United States
11/15/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, I'm a longtime lurker on here and I appreciate all your efforts to keep this thread going. hf
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/15/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/15/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27900455
United States
11/16/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
with the 15th rise as graphed, gentleman, shit has indeed it teh fanz. today is terences bday as well.
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BRKG: Israeli Air Strike Hits Hamas Headquarters, Anonymous Launches Attack On Israeli Websites

Thread: BREAKING: Anonymous hack 700 Israeli websites, delete Foreign Ministry database

siren2siren2siren2

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/17/2012 06:27 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1327743
Canada
11/17/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Kontrol.
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Northern Pacific fault is destabilizing! Amazing Evidence, clear pattern developing! Large earthquakes NOT RANDOM! (lower Americas connected too)

GLP