>>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
11/17/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
Thread: Source: Iran has armed Hezbollah with chemical weapons, pulling strings on Gaza crisis

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Dollar Collapse Update: 7 Of 10 Asian Countries Move From Dollars To Yuan!!

beat_brick
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Hezbollah & Iran Declare State of Alert - Highest Possible. Staging for Coordinated Counter-Attack on Israel with Chemical Weapons!

Thread: Iran: Muslim world must hit back at Israel for Gaza

siren2siren2siren2

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/17/2012 08:14 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: rockets fired from the direction of Egypt hits Israel..

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/17/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
"As above, so below"

Ok , we had the sunspot-record this week + the escalating conflict in Israel (Gaza) with no end in sight, which could lead to fullscale war in the middle east.
Then we had a major uptick in geological activity, with 7 major earthquakes in the past week. Markets also the whole week in the red, and i could go on, and on, and on...

Then I remembered this article:

Could cycles of war and peace be tied to cycles of the sun?

Some researchers claim that geomagnetic storms affect brain waves and hormone levels, causing a number of different reactions, predominately in males. While a few women may also experience changes during these storms, they generally seem less affected by the sun's behavior. Reacting to changing hormone levels, some men may become increasingly irritable and aggressive, while others may instead become more creative.

An increase in solar activity is found to increase psychotic episodes in individuals who already suffer from unstable psychological states. While we might relate such behavior to a full moon, in 1963, Dr. Robert Becker and his colleague, Dr.Freedman, demonstrated that solar changes also lead to a noticeable increase in psychotic activity. Yet these reactions are not simply isolated to a few particularly sensitive or unlucky individuals.

Evidence indicates that wars and international conflicts most often break out when sunspots are rapidly forming or rapidly decaying, as these are times when there are more intense geomagnetic storms. In addition, this increase in solar activity also correlates to periods of more accidents and illness, as well as an increase of crimes and murders. The entire biosphere is affected by this electromagnetic pollution, and human behavior seems to react accordingly.

Not all geomagnetic storms are disruptive. But over time, these extremes in solar activity may also affect periods of earthly conflict. The data on cycles of war and peace extend back at least 2,500 years. (Some believe that they may be traced even further, but the records are not as reliable.) Although some may argue that it seems as if there is always war somewhere, records show that periods of conflict increase and decrease in nearly regular cycles.

Scientific Investigations into solar activity and a possible effect on society

As early as 1915, some scientists were beginning to recognize connections between solar activity and human behavior. This work began with Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky, who observed that mass changes in human behavior correlated to sunspot cycles.

In the 1930s, Professor Raymond Wheeler, a historian at the University of Kansas, took this observation one step further. His research afforded numerical rankings to the severity of individual battles correlating to solar cycles. His data was statistically analyzed by Edward Dewey, who validated the existence of these war cycles. Yet he was unable to make a definite connection with sunspot cycles because the data at that time was insufficient. In the 1980s, with a more detailed analysis of Wheeler's data, the connection became clear.

Upon close examination of the data, It appears that we are beginning to discover a pattern to emerge where wars are most likely to start in key points of the sunspot cycle

This is when the geomagnetic activity is changing most rapidly on the upsurge of solar activity, or the downward part of the cycle, when sunspots are rapidly diminishing. In addition we can also see how this affects physiological mechanisms, such as altered brain rhythms and abnormal hormonal levels.

In other words, wars could be a kind of mass psychosis. When we see the connection to physical mechanisms (electromagnetic pollution), this gives us some predictive insight for when increased aggressions were apt to start. Calculations indicate that we're due to see another rise in intense solar activity in about two years: September 22, 2010. NASA predicts that this will peak in 2012.

Thread: Holy Shit! LOOK at the Magnetosphere!! (Page 41)

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/17/2012 10:59 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 1101455
Netherlands
11/19/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Israel gives Hamas ultimatum. Stop firing or we'll invade in 36 HOURS

ok, looks like the war-part of the "End Game" is about to start..

thinkingoutsidetherho​mbus

User ID: 2938296
United States
11/19/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Israel gives Hamas ultimatum. Stop firing or we'll invade in 36 HOURS

ok, looks like the war-part of the "End Game" is about to start..

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

Interesting that the DOW opened +100 and is now +140. We'll see if that holds through the day.
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that the DOW opened +100 and is now +140. We'll see if that holds through the day.
 Quoting: thinkingoutsidetherhombus

Dead cat bounce ;)

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/19/2012 11:12 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: German soldiers "ready to defend Turkish border"

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 44,000 villagers deemed to be at ebola risk

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/21/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Explosion on bus in Tel Aviv - Breaking news...

Thread: Iran says "Proud to send Financial and Military Aid to Hamas, Urges other Arab Nations to Do Same"

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/21/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
more bad news out of Europe :

Thread: MOODY'S DOWNGRADES FRANCE TO Aa1 !!!

Thread: Markets In Europe Slip After Greek Debt Talks Go Nowhere!!!

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/21/2012 08:52 AM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/21/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
also interesting to see the short marketrally (Death Cat Bounce) ended on the 19th, and markets are "undecided" since then. Waiting how the situation in Israel will play out, if a truce will come or not..

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/21/2012 08:53 AM

#yosoy132
User ID: 13986037
Mexico
11/22/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/22/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: #yosoy132 13986037

Awesome vid!

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/22/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

grouphug

#yosoy132
User ID: 13986037
Mexico
11/24/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another update from Danny Wilken.

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/25/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/26/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
MUST SEE:

one of McKenna's last seminars (1998), and defenitely one of the best!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23539255
Canada
11/26/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, are you expecting any thing significant to happen shortly with the time wave? OP Does the graph look like the drop starts on the 27 or 28 th ? and bottoms late Nov 28th ?

The last major drop on Nov 4th had really no significant deference in the stock market until the 16th. Delayed reaction?

Thanks OPhf
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/27/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, are you expecting any thing significant to happen shortly with the time wave? OP Does the graph look like the drop starts on the 27 or 28 th ? and bottoms late Nov 28th ?

The last major drop on Nov 4th had really no significant deference in the stock market until the 16th. Delayed reaction?

Thanks OPhf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23539255

First let me rephrase what I stated earlier in this thread: try to look at this graph as an average and not necessarily day-to-day. The main point is that we're still in serious market decline.

About the 28th:
Around Nov 28th TWZ is approaching the extreme lows of the 4th and 16th. Let's take a look at what happened around those dates:

- Around the 4th: Aftermath of Sandy / (Run up to) Elections

- Around the 16th: Escalating conflict Israel (Gaza)

If TWZ is correct we may expect things (start) to happen on that type of scale...

Huge quake? 1987-type market crash?

I put start between brackets, because TWZ continues to drop after the 28th, until about Dec 3th. Which is also a very interesting date.

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 11/27/2012 06:19 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23539255
Canada
11/27/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks OPhf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23539255

First let me rephrase what I stated earlier in this thread: try to look at this graph as an average and not necessarily day-to-day. The main point is that we're still in serious market decline.

About the 28th:
Around Nov 28th TWZ is approaching the extreme lows of the 4th and 16th. Let's take a look at what happened around those dates:

- Around the 4th: Aftermath of Sandy / (Run up to) Elections

- Around the 16th: Escalating conflict Israel (Gaza)

If TWZ is correct we may expect things (start) to happen on that type of scale...

Huge quake? 1987-type market crash?

I put start between brackets, because TWZ continues to drop after the 28th, until about Dec 3th. Which is also a very interesting date.

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

Thank you Sir.hf
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/28/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Northwest, N. Calif., Braces For More Rain and Snow!!!

Thread: Tornado hits Italy: 39 wounded and 2 deaths and 1 missing!!! More Tornados Expected!!!

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/28/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: North Lebanon border town under Syrian shelling! Israeli Forces Cross into Lebanon! Lebanese Army on Full Alert

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/28/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sales of New Homes in U.S. Fell 0.3% in October

Purchases of new U.S. homes unexpectedly declined in October, showing limited progress in the housing market recovery. Sales dropped 0.3 percent to a 368,000 annual pace following a revised 369,000 rate in September that was weaker than initially reported, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The median estimate of 74 economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for a 390,000 sales pace. Purchases in the last six months have climbed 4.5 percent, showing uneven improvement as the residential real estate market remains restrained in part by limited access to credit. The figures help ...
FULL STORY: [link to www.bloomberg.com]

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/28/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Commodities Tanking: Gold And Silver Getting Crushed, Oil Diving

There is a major selloff in commodities today (as we first wrote about below) and it's getting worse. Gold is now down 2%. There are all kinds of theories for why, but nothing totally convincing. One line of chatter is that some huge options trades were made last night, but blaming market movements for trading is kind of circuitous. Silver is also getting clobbered. Oil is also fading. Earlier: It's unclear what just happened, but as US trading cranks to life, commodities have dumped. Gold just dropped about $15/oz in a couple of seconds. ...
FULL STORY: [link to www.businessinsider.com]

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

Netherlands
11/28/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Penumbral Lunar Eclipse (& Full Moon) - 11/28/12

:black:

GLP