>>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10373509
United States
04/10/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
The timewave theory is vague, pseudoscientific nonsense. I read all of Mckenna's books in college 10+ years ago, and it never made sense...

Basically he took the patterns of the different i-ching hexagrams, made them into a graph, and then applied the shape of that graph to a timeline, which he arbitrarily started at various historical points in the past and then ascribed the peaks and valleys of the graph to big events that represented "novelty" to him.. The most recent cycle of the timewave was started ARBITRARILY on the date of the Hiroshima bombing because McKenna theorized it represented a point of extreme novelty. However, starting the cycle on that date meant it would end in November of 2012... so, he fudged the date to make it align with the mayan calendar end date of 12/21/2012. That is all there is to it!

I think most people who believe in the timewave theory have never actually read McKenna's writings on it, they probably just learned about it from youtube videos. Read a book, morans!

[link to www.viewzone.com]

When he finally arrived at the shape of the Timewave, McKenna then had to superimpose it on historical events. He placed the beginning of the wave at the theoretical beginning of the universe, more than 15 billion years ago. Here, the Timewave graph began at zero and spiked up to reach a high degree of organization. As he plotted the wave he realized that it eventually reached zero at the end. Further, this end was in our present era!

The last harmonic of the wave has a duration of 67.29 years, marked again by some dramatic event at the onset of the pattern. At first McKenna placed this event with the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. This worked out to the graph reaching zero in mid-November of 2012. Later, when he learned of the end date of the Mayan calendar, he adjusted the wave to coincide with this time.

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482627
04/11/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one knows what will happen but I think we can all agree that there is no hope for humanity if we continue down this path that we've been on:

Greed, consumption, exploitation, competing against one another, destroying the earth's resources....
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

ohyeah

sigh
 Quoting: pinkpixiexx

None of those things are actual problems, you idiots.
The real problem is allowing central authority to control your life. And that central control allows no competition.
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 10183810
United States
04/11/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The timewave theory is vague, pseudoscientific nonsense. I read all of Mckenna's books in college 10+ years ago, and it never made sense...

Basically he took the patterns of the different i-ching hexagrams, made them into a graph, and then applied the shape of that graph to a timeline, which he arbitrarily started at various historical points in the past and then ascribed the peaks and valleys of the graph to big events that represented "novelty" to him.. The most recent cycle of the timewave was started ARBITRARILY on the date of the Hiroshima bombing because McKenna theorized it represented a point of extreme novelty. However, starting the cycle on that date meant it would end in November of 2012... so, he fudged the date to make it align with the mayan calendar end date of 12/21/2012. That is all there is to it!

I think most people who believe in the timewave theory have never actually read McKenna's writings on it, they probably just learned about it from youtube videos. Read a book, morans!

When he finally arrived at the shape of the Timewave, McKenna then had to superimpose it on historical events. He placed the beginning of the wave at the theoretical beginning of the universe, more than 15 billion years ago. Here, the Timewave graph began at zero and spiked up to reach a high degree of organization. As he plotted the wave he realized that it eventually reached zero at the end. Further, this end was in our present era!

The last harmonic of the wave has a duration of 67.29 years, marked again by some dramatic event at the onset of the pattern. At first McKenna placed this event with the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. This worked out to the graph reaching zero in mid-November of 2012. Later, when he learned of the end date of the Mayan calendar, he adjusted the wave to coincide with this time.

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10373509

I heard him say he came up with his end date before he was aware of the Mayan date 12/21/12. So he deliberately lied? Seems out of character, but you read all his books. Would he lie or misrepresent?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10373509
United States
04/11/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

I heard him say he came up with his end date before he was aware of the Mayan date 12/21/12. So he deliberately lied? Seems out of character, but you read all his books. Would he lie or misrepresent?
 Quoting: TheTruthWorker

Like I quoted from the article above, the end date he came up with was November of 2012, and then when he heard about the Mayan date, he "adjusted the wave to coincide with this time".

I am not trying to be too harsh on McKenna, I enjoyed his books and lectures very much, I just always found the timewave theory to be very sketchy...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
04/11/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

Quoting: TheTruthWorker

Like I quoted from the article above, the end date he came up with was November of 2012, and then when he heard about the Mayan date, he "adjusted the wave to coincide with this time".

I am not trying to be too harsh on McKenna, I enjoyed his books and lectures very much, I just always found the timewave theory to be very sketchy...

im pretty sure he was unaware of the mayan date when he came up with the timewave, he also diddnt hold it as proof of anything, just found it, well, novel. he said its either completely right or completely wrong.

also, moran?

ive read all his books, i have the lectures.
Horselover Fat
United States
04/11/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to deoxy.org]

from the man who created the TWZ software

also, damn today has been novel!

bump
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

"In examining the interaction map, Dr. Ren's team discovered that topological domains are the basic unit of folding. The team confirmed their findings by comparing it among different cell types. In each type, the folding of DNA into topological domains was constant"

theory on timewave zero.

there are three supra-temporal topological domains in the macro-schema, this being the material/entropy driven domain. this domain seems to have a "patteren" thats been built "with it" "in it" and "through it", and the timewave zero is a map of this pattern

imo.

a lot of novel doom lately though...

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14055452
United States
04/12/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
time wave zero unfotunately is wrong..
i see no evidence-- prove me wrong..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14055452
United States
04/12/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
so the markets have rallied for 2 days because they are now talking about a qe3--- so they are rallying because we are going to print more fake money.... LOL???
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to news.sciencemag.org]

When you move two Majorana fermions with respect to one another, they essentially "remember" their former position, a property that could be used to encode data at the quantum level.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2702635
Canada
04/12/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

that's a dirty little secret. chris white has also brought that up but he doesn't much love on this site even when he's right
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
three temporal zones
the timewave made its final decent 4/9
on that day a "novel" drop in the DOW (zone 2)

4/10-11 "novel" events in weather across the world, geological events all in 24h, more events related to the sun, ect ect. (zone 1)

4/12 "novel" reported break throughs in zone 1 like:

[link to phys.org]

However, in the presence of the radiation that pervades interstellar space, H3+ can gain energy that causes it to vibrate and lose its symmetry. Here, the electrons are shared among only two of the hydrogen atoms. Asymmetries such as these allow the molecule to emit light and cool down forming stars.

[link to phys.org]

Nuclear physicists recently witnessed an atomic nucleus do something that nobody had ever seen one do before – two neutrons at the same time.

[link to news.sciencemag.org]

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]
Scientists have created the first elementary quantum network based on interfaces between single atoms and photons

i imagine as the cosmos keeps moving the way it does, more novel synchronization will occur within in and between the three zones, or even fluxing with eatch other.

imo
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
plus, if the picking of the Hiroshima event as a synch date was a correct date to choose, i find it futhur interesting the particularly bad weather/geologcial events n.america and japan have been having sense the start of the year.
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
***magnetosphere watch (0)*** [link to www2.nict.go.jp]
post magnetosphere updates here...

realtime magnetopause and bowshock model
[link to pixie.spasci.com]

illustration of magnetosphere
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]
space weather alerts and warnings
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
Current Solar Data (from NOAA)
[link to www.n3kl.org]

Global D-Region Absorption Prediction
Documentation
-------------------------------------------------------------​-----
 Quoting: freedomain

Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is
expected to be at quiet to unsettled levels on day one (11 April) as
effects from a CME, observed on 7 April, are possible. Quiet to
unsettled levels with a chance for active levels are expected on
days two and three (12 - 13 April) as a coronal hole high speed
stream becomes geoeffective.
 Quoting: freedomain

From
Thread: - magnetosphere watch - (0)

posted 4/10
Zone 1 novelty.
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: holy shit! look at what the quake yesterday did to LAKE TOBA!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14241926
United States
04/12/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Failed hypothesis and failed thread.

The Dow was way up yesterday and today:

Thread: CRASHTARDS Fail Again -- Stock Markets Soar. DOW Closed Up +181 !!!

Now here is my analysis of your thread:

bsflag
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im bored so i will ramble more

Form 1-novelty, negentorpy, photons,

form 2- matter, entropy, time,

from the primodial singularity that hatched this "egg" these two forms pulled apart,leaving us with "universe"

zone 1= form 2
zone 2= form 1+ form 2
zone 3= form 1

it is my opinion the orgin, history and forumaltion of the i-ching and then timewave zero theory is an "intimate diolauge" WITH zone 2. it is both a story, and a map.

it is of my opinion that time is irreal (not to say not real, as people do percieve it) and is litteraly entropy. Novelty imo is negentropy, and this phenomena is similar to time in that it works on the same axis as time (linear) but in the opposite direction. the timewave zero is like the half-life of radiation, a accumlation of frequencys from the big bang to the resonants and flux as the timewave ressonates back to "baseline". it makes this assumption by assuming that the only thing real is the momment. and in that momment is all momments before it (past) and, if you know enough about the momment, all momments after it (the future) becuase the momment is fully subjective, time is not real. with all that ass-suming aside, if you could buy that, then you could buy its prediction of events to come (constant novelty in increasing rate) as the graph falls.

now that i have proven my in-sanity, i think i should stop.
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 1240029
China
04/12/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

from the primodial singularity that hatched this "egg" these two forms pulled apart,leaving us with "universe"

zone 1= form 2
zone 2= form 1+ form 2
zone 3= form 1

it is my opinion the orgin, history and forumaltion of the i-ching and then timewave zero theory is an "intimate diolauge" WITH zone 2. it is both a story, and a map.

it is of my opinion that time is irreal (not to say not real, as people do percieve it) and is litteraly entropy. Novelty imo is negentropy, and this phenomena is similar to time in that it works on the same axis as time (linear) but in the opposite direction. the timewave zero is like the half-life of radiation, a accumlation of frequencys from the big bang to the resonants and flux as the timewave ressonates back to "baseline". it makes this assumption by assuming that the only thing real is the momment. and in that momment is all momments before it (past) and, if you know enough about the momment, all momments after it (the future) becuase the momment is fully subjective, time is not real. with all that ass-suming aside, if you could buy that, then you could buy its prediction of events to come (constant novelty in increasing rate) as the graph falls.

Quoting: Horselover Fat

I read your posts with great interest, although some of it goes above my intelligence.. you're clearly a deep thinker
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
read, in this order:
-The orgin of conciousness and the breakdown for the bimecurial mind
-True Hullicinations
-Invisible Landscapes
-VALIS/The Divin Invasion
-Philip K Dicks Exegises

ive also spent a lot of thought on this, with this, and such and also use tarot in relation to these themes.

imo, its a beautiful thing to watch.
RedDemonSlayer

User ID: 1161385
United States
04/12/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
cheers Op !
"Humanity's moral decay and collapse into the eternal abyss of damnation continues..."

My favorite neg Karma left to me thus far !
"Delusional penis that believes anything..an idiot"
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
QUOTE:
I read your posts with great interest, although some of it goes above my intelligence.. you're clearly a deep thinker

I have to thank you good sir:)

Last Edited by Horselover Fat on 04/12/2012 07:57 PM
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 1240029
China
04/12/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
more and more novelty popping up this week:

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Horselover Fat

United States
04/12/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
"NOVEL" THREADS TO FOLLOW

Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 738)

Thread: Frequency Rising: energy shifts and their effects on us physically, mentally, and emotionally...

Thread: New Mars Monolith Discovered - MSM Coverage

Thread: - magnetosphere watch - (0)

and maybe
Thread: POLES ARE SHIFTING TODAY:EQS 4.1 , 4.5 NORTH POLE 4.8 SOUTH POLE ALL IN ONE HOUR!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221657
United States
04/12/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, no. Sorry. No correlation for yrs 2008, 2009, 2010.

Maybe there's a link between timewave novelty and market volatility, but I'm not gonna bother with that.

Check for yourself:

[link to www.fractal-timewave.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1221657

Actually your wrong. Take a look at the time wave for 2008! The timewave was at the highest peak at the top of the graph at the end of Sep 2008 did then almost vertical line drop beginning of Oct 2008 almost hitting bottom of the graph dec 2008.

Quoting: AAONMS 1282493

Actually, the DOW (futures) peaked at 14266 the week of October 7, 2007. The following week there was a 700+ pt drop. By the first week of November 2007 the DOW had lost over 1200 pts. The market continued to decline through 2007 and accelerated in 2008. Here is the Oct. 2007 timewave chart:

I'm not seeing anything that would suggest a 1200 pt drop.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221657
United States
04/12/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe there's a link between timewave novelty and market volatility, but I'm not gonna bother with that.

Check for yourself:

Actually your wrong. Take a look at the time wave for 2008! The timewave was at the highest peak at the top of the graph at the end of Sep 2008 did then almost vertical line drop beginning of Oct 2008 almost hitting bottom of the graph dec 2008.

Actually, the DOW (futures) peaked at 14266 the week of October 7, 2007. The following week there was a 700+ pt drop. By the first week of November 2007 the DOW had lost over 1200 pts. The market continued to decline through 2007 and accelerated in 2008. Here is the Oct. 2007 timewave chart:

I see the link did not save the Oct 2007 chart. You will have to select that yourself from the drop down lists.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14293686
United States
04/12/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Check for yourself:

Didn't he say October 2008 - not 2007?

Read above again.

I see the link did not save the Oct 2007 chart. You will have to select that yourself from the drop down lists.
horselover fat
User ID: 935415
United States
04/12/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
“There are 64 timescales in the hologram of our universe, and each one is related to the one of the 64 (8x8) hexagrams of the i-ching. what we call “mind” of “consiousness” is a standing wave form of these 64 time systems. as the two hyperuniverses making up the hologram of our known universe interact in time, “mind” manifests further in our continuum. this means, in concrete terms, that the quantum bonds of the DNA are evolving faster and faster. we are riding not one but 64 evolutionary waves all mounting toward a cosmic awakening..”-P.k.D on the McKenna brothers work
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1654580
United States
04/12/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
uh to the disinformants and shills who are saying the stock went up today. well guess what? SO DID THE TIMEWAVE ZERO GRAPH. but guess what? it's about how far the DOW goes down ON AVERAGE. so, if you look at the graph now, tomorrow the stock will go down. and over the weekend, it will go down and be down on Monday. Then Tuesday it will get a little jump. and then by the end of the month, it will still be in decline. LOOK AT IT ON AVERAGE, FOLKS. DONT LISTEN TO THE DISINFORMANTS AND SHILLS.
pinkpixiexx

User ID: 9096725
United Kingdom
04/12/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

zone 1= form 2
zone 2= form 1+ form 2
zone 3= form 1

Quoting: Horselover Fat

door

chuckle

Last Edited by *PinkPixie* on 04/12/2012 11:53 PM
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Horselover Fat

United States
04/13/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.deus-consortium.org]

you know, just the universe simulated and shiz.

GLP