Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

User ID: 1240029
China
04/13/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO
Big sell-off in the last 15 minutes today
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Horselover Fat

User ID: 1634447
United States
04/13/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
yup+

[link to phys.org]

almost a full week of nothing but novel days sense the drop....
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/13/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

i also got a sell-signal on the weekly-chart :

[link to i39.tinypic.com]
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/13/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
yup+

[link to phys.org]

almost a full week of nothing but novel days sense the drop....
 Quoting: Horselover Fat

yes it was an interesting week to say the least, on all sorts of matters

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 04/13/2012 04:35 PM

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/13/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

i also got a sell-signal on the weekly-chart :

[link to i39.tinypic.com]

bump

Horselover Fat

United States
04/13/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/13/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dow Drops for Second Straight Week: [link to www.cnbc.com]

Quote:
"stocks accelerated their selloff in the final hour of trading Friday to close at session lows, logging their worst weekly decline for the year, as ongoing signs of weakness overseas and tepid economic news in the U.S. kept investors on edge."

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 04/13/2012 05:05 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14343758
United States
04/13/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quote:
"stocks accelerated their selloff in the final hour of trading Friday to close at session lows, logging their worst weekly decline for the year, as ongoing signs of weakness overseas and tepid economic news in the U.S. kept investors on edge."

Duly noted...

And...

bump
Horselover Fat

United States
04/13/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quote:

sexyyyy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12571537
United States
04/13/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
“There are 64 timescales in the hologram of our universe, and each one is related to the one of the 64 (8x8) hexagrams of the i-ching. what we call “mind” of “consiousness” is a standing wave form of these 64 time systems. as the two hyperuniverses making up the hologram of our known universe interact in time, “mind” manifests further in our continuum. this means, in concrete terms, that the quantum bonds of the DNA are evolving faster and faster. we are riding not one but 64 evolutionary waves all mounting toward a cosmic awakening..”-P.k.D on the McKenna brothers work
 Quoting: horselover fat 935415

Excellent! Thanks for posting...very on-topic for what I've been reading right now.

It's too bad we just found out about this little stock market nugget now.....because we all know what happens to the Timewave come December.
Horselover Fat

United States
04/13/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
“There are 64 timescales in the hologram of our universe, and each one is related to the one of the 64 (8x8) hexagrams of the i-ching. what we call “mind” of “consiousness” is a standing wave form of these 64 time systems. as the two hyperuniverses making up the hologram of our known universe interact in time, “mind” manifests further in our continuum. this means, in concrete terms, that the quantum bonds of the DNA are evolving faster and faster. we are riding not one but 64 evolutionary waves all mounting toward a cosmic awakening..”-P.k.D on the McKenna brothers work

Excellent! Thanks for posting...very on-topic for what I've been reading right now.

It's too bad we just found out about this little stock market nugget now.....because we all know what happens to the Timewave come December.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12571537

No problem man! strait from Philip k Dicks Exegesis.
which ive qutoted extensivly (and other stuff)here: porb.tumblr.com

ride the wave!

Last Edited by Horselover Fat on 04/13/2012 06:51 PM
Levski

User ID: 318585
Bulgaria
04/13/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one knows what will happen but I think we can all agree that there is no hope for humanity if we continue down this path that we've been on:

Greed, consumption, exploitation, competing against one another, destroying the earth's resources....
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

ohyeah

sigh
 Quoting: pinkpixiexx

None of those things are actual problems, you idiots.
The real problem is allowing central authority to control your life. And that central control allows no competition.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482627

Amen to that
Noah was a conspiracy theorist too, until it started raining.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12571537
United States
04/13/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

ride the wave!

That's no problem Wo man! lol...thanks cool site. Here is one of my friends sites...he has many, but I really enjoy his Mandala site...Peace Bro!

[link to sacredlifemandalas.webs.com]
Horselover Fat

United States
04/13/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

ride the wave!

That's no problem Wo man! lol...thanks cool site. Here is one of my friends sites...he has many, but I really enjoy his Mandala site...Peace Bro!

[link to sacredlifemandalas.webs.com]

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13029556
United States
04/13/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
uh to the disinformants and shills who are saying the stock went up today. well guess what? SO DID THE TIMEWAVE ZERO GRAPH. but guess what? it's about how far the DOW goes down ON AVERAGE. so, if you look at the graph now, tomorrow the stock will go down. and over the weekend, it will go down and be down on Monday. Then Tuesday it will get a little jump. and then by the end of the month, it will still be in decline. LOOK AT IT ON AVERAGE, FOLKS. DONT LISTEN TO THE DISINFORMANTS AND SHILLS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1654580

Do you really think they'll open the stock exchange for weekend trading? Silly rabbit. :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 756494
United States
04/13/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sincerely doubt that Tinewave Zero - which is a joke in and of itself - is mimicking something as insignificant as the Dow. Are you people that desperste for doom?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14092303
United States
04/13/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306723
United States
04/13/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
off-topic question, but are you the real Wubbo Ockels?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2545396

no...

Chriet Titulaer
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/13/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sincerely doubt that Tinewave Zero - which is a joke in and of itself - is mimicking something as insignificant as the Dow. Are you people that desperste for doom?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 756494

actually the correlation i've put forward in this thread, suggests the other way around :)

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/13/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
off-topic question, but are you the real Wubbo Ockels?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2545396

no...

Chriet Titulaer
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306723

Another hero of our country tounge

Hulde aan Chriet!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14291099
Australia
04/13/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about GOLD will it shine
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/13/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14291099

haven't got a clue frankly.. gold and silver always turned out to be a save haven when the SHTF, but since this is the end of time (as we know it) who knows what can happen. I'm in the possesion of silver though.

Last Edited by Wubbo Ockels on 04/13/2012 11:07 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14339342
Puerto Rico
04/13/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
There might be something to this.
h.l.f
User ID: 1288529
United States
04/14/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.thecomingdepression.net]

what was the graph on this date?
h.l.f
User ID: 1288529
United States
04/14/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and lots of zone 2 novelty today
Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/14/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14291099

well what do you know.. I just received this message in my mailbox:

'Gold Set to Rally': [link to www.wealthdaily.com]

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/14/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
wecan not fucos on onechart that very accurate.keep a open mind.I say this because ofthe rumors of arrests of the dark cabal.We just might near being freed.I find the off world issue credable.Mainly JP Morgans recent issue with the vatigan.All things must be considered.love light
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14093818

i havent read about the vatican thing but last nite I got the message of this while meditating..
66 usd overturned 1 morgan dyi
that was the exact message , and I wondered at the time if it was JP Morgan was gonna ruin the usd.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13745803

Here is what you received:

6/6/2012

US Dollar overturned as currency

1 Morgan silver dollar ( [link to en.wikipedia.org]

DYI = Dynamic Market Intellidex Index ( [link to www.bloomberg.com]
 Quoting: Collapsetard 1482627

Wow! I totally overlooked this post!

Btw, 6/6 is also the return of Kukulkan according to Mayan prophecies.

Wubbo Ockels  (OP)

China
04/14/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
wecan not fucos on onechart that very accurate.keep a open mind.I say this because ofthe rumors of arrests of the dark cabal.We just might near being freed.I find the off world issue credable.Mainly JP Morgans recent issue with the vatigan.All things must be considered.love light
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14093818

I totally agree btw!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12342725
Spain
04/14/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
STUPID things always in our.Card target or chart jaja,this is stupid subjectivity,nothing more.
Horselover Fat

User ID: 14092303
United States
04/14/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
STUPID things always in our.Card target or chart jaja,this is stupid subjectivity,nothing more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12342725

as opposed to all that non subjective stuff.....

GLP