Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,463 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 106,684
Pageviews Today: 188,101Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,355
01:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Up From the Grave He Arose! He Arose! Jesus My Savior!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14010025
Aruba
04/08/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Up From the Grave He Arose! He Arose! Jesus My Savior!
Oh great another christian circle jerk.

If jesus really sacrificed for us he would of stayed dead.. what kind of sacrifice is it if your gonna come back to life?

And i'm sorry but i can't never believe someone can be ressurected.. was jesus the first zombie?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9413554
United States
04/08/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What appears most revealing of all, comes not from what people later wrote about Jesus but what people did not write about him. Consider that not a single historian, philosopher, scribe or follower who lived before or during the alleged time of Jesus ever mentions him!

If, indeed, the Gospels portray a historical look at the life of Jesus, then the one feature that stands out prominently within the stories shows that people claimed to know Jesus far and wide, not only by a great multitude of followers but by the great priests, the Roman governor Pilate, and Herod who claims that he had heard "of the fame of Jesus" (Matt 14:1)". One need only read Matt: 4:25 where it claims that "there followed him [Jesus] great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judea, and from beyond Jordan." The gospels mention, countless times, the great multitude that followed Jesus and crowds of people who congregated to hear him. So crowded had some of these gatherings grown, that Luke 12:1 alleges that an "innumerable multitude of people... trode one upon another." Luke 5:15 says that there grew "a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear..." The persecution of Jesus in Jerusalem drew so much attention that all the chief priests and scribes, including the high priest Caiaphas, not only knew about him but helped in his alleged crucifixion. (see Matt 21:15-23, 26:3, Luke 19:47, 23:13). The multitude of people thought of Jesus, not only as a teacher and a miracle healer, but a prophet (see Matt:14:5).

So here we have the gospels portraying Jesus as famous far and wide, a prophet and healer, with great multitudes of people who knew about him, including the greatest Jewish high priests and the Roman authorities of the area, and not one person records his existence during his lifetime? If the poor, the rich, the rulers, the highest priests, and the scribes knew about Jesus, who would not have heard of him?

Then we have a particular astronomical event that would have attracted the attention of anyone interested in the "heavens." According to Luke 23:44-45, there occurred "about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour, and the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst." Yet not a single mention of such a three hour ecliptic event got recorded by anyone, including the astronomers and astrologers, anywhere in the world, including Pliny the Elder and Seneca who both recorded eclipses from other dates. Note also that, for obvious reasons, solar eclipses can't occur during a full moon (passovers always occur during full moons), Nor does a single contemporary person write about the earthquake described in Matthew 27:51-54 where the earth shook, rocks ripped apart (rent), and graves opened.

Matthew 2 describes Herod and all of Jerusalem as troubled by the worship of the infant Jesus. Herod then had all of the children of Bethlehem slain. If such extraordinary infanticides of this magnitude had occurred, why didn't anyone write about it?

Some apologists attempt to dig themselves out of this problem by claiming that there lived no capable historians during that period, or due to the lack of education of the people with a writing capacity, or even sillier, the scarcity of paper gave reason why no one recorded their "savior." But the area in and surrounding Jerusalem served, in fact, as the center of education and record keeping for the Jewish people. The Romans, of course, also kept many records. Moreover, the gospels mention scribes many times, not only as followers of Jesus but the scribes connected with the high priests. And as for historians, there lived plenty at the time who had the capacity and capability to record, not only insignificant gossip, but significant events, especially from a religious sect who drew so much popular attention through an allegedly famous and infamous Jesus.

Take, for example, the works of Philo Judaeus whose birth occurred in 20 B.C.E. and died 50 C.E. He lived as the greatest Jewish-Hellenistic philosopher and historian of the time and lived in the area of Jerusalem during the alleged life of Jesus. He wrote detailed accounts of the Jewish events that occurred in the surrounding area. Yet not once, in all of his volumes of writings, do we read a single account of a Jesus "the Christ." Nor do we find any mention of Jesus in Seneca's (4? B.C.E. - 65 C.E.) writings, nor from the historian Pliny the Elder (23? - 79 C.E.).

If, indeed, such a well known Jesus existed, as the gospels allege, does any reader here think it reasonable that, at the very least, the fame of Jesus would not have reached the ears of one of these men?

Amazingly, we have not one Jewish, Greek, or Roman writer, even those who lived in the Middle East, much less anywhere else on the earth, who ever mention him during his supposed life time. This appears quite extraordinary, and you will find few Christian apologists who dare mention this embarrassing fact.

To illustrate this extraordinary absence of Jesus Christ literature, just imagine going through nineteenth century literature looking for an Abraham Lincoln but unable to find a single mention of him in any writing on earth until the 20th century. Yet straight-faced Christian apologists and historians want you to buy a factual Jesus out of a dearth void of evidence, and rely on nothing but hearsay written well after his purported life. Considering that most Christians believe that Jesus lived as God on earth, the Almighty gives an embarrassing example for explaining his existence. You'd think a Creator might at least have the ability to bark up some good solid evidence.
LabRat
User ID: 4902345
United States
04/08/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Burn it and toss it. Its what Christianity would do to you.

Seriously, burn the Bible and live an authentic life.
 Quoting: Me 1351603

I hold no animosity towards you, really I don't. I hope you have wonderful day today!!

Showers of Love to you!!

Thanks for using that word, too--authentic. I like that.

Jesus is authentic, therefore, I must be.

hf
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Thank you for your post OP!!! Jesus is Lord! Jesus is my Savior!! Jesus will return!! Love God!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461298
United States
04/08/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 1373078
United States
04/08/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461298

blwkss
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461298
United States
04/08/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
What appears most revealing of all, comes not from what people later wrote about Jesus but what people did not write about him. Consider that not a single historian, philosopher, scribe or follower who lived before or during the alleged time of Jesus ever mentions him!

If, indeed, the Gospels portray a historical look at the life of Jesus, then the one feature that stands out prominently within the stories shows that people claimed to know Jesus far and wide, not only by a great multitude of followers but by the great priests, the Roman governor Pilate, and Herod who claims that he had heard "of the fame of Jesus" (Matt 14:1)". One need only read Matt: 4:25 where it claims that "there followed him [Jesus] great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judea, and from beyond Jordan." The gospels mention, countless times, the great multitude that followed Jesus and crowds of people who congregated to hear him. So crowded had some of these gatherings grown, that Luke 12:1 alleges that an "innumerable multitude of people... trode one upon another." Luke 5:15 says that there grew "a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear..." The persecution of Jesus in Jerusalem drew so much attention that all the chief priests and scribes, including the high priest Caiaphas, not only knew about him but helped in his alleged crucifixion. (see Matt 21:15-23, 26:3, Luke 19:47, 23:13). The multitude of people thought of Jesus, not only as a teacher and a miracle healer, but a prophet (see Matt:14:5).

So here we have the gospels portraying Jesus as famous far and wide, a prophet and healer, with great multitudes of people who knew about him, including the greatest Jewish high priests and the Roman authorities of the area, and not one person records his existence during his lifetime? If the poor, the rich, the rulers, the highest priests, and the scribes knew about Jesus, who would not have heard of him?

Then we have a particular astronomical event that would have attracted the attention of anyone interested in the "heavens." According to Luke 23:44-45, there occurred "about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour, and the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst." Yet not a single mention of such a three hour ecliptic event got recorded by anyone, including the astronomers and astrologers, anywhere in the world, including Pliny the Elder and Seneca who both recorded eclipses from other dates. Note also that, for obvious reasons, solar eclipses can't occur during a full moon (passovers always occur during full moons), Nor does a single contemporary person write about the earthquake described in Matthew 27:51-54 where the earth shook, rocks ripped apart (rent), and graves opened.

Matthew 2 describes Herod and all of Jerusalem as troubled by the worship of the infant Jesus. Herod then had all of the children of Bethlehem slain. If such extraordinary infanticides of this magnitude had occurred, why didn't anyone write about it?

Some apologists attempt to dig themselves out of this problem by claiming that there lived no capable historians during that period, or due to the lack of education of the people with a writing capacity, or even sillier, the scarcity of paper gave reason why no one recorded their "savior." But the area in and surrounding Jerusalem served, in fact, as the center of education and record keeping for the Jewish people. The Romans, of course, also kept many records. Moreover, the gospels mention scribes many times, not only as followers of Jesus but the scribes connected with the high priests. And as for historians, there lived plenty at the time who had the capacity and capability to record, not only insignificant gossip, but significant events, especially from a religious sect who drew so much popular attention through an allegedly famous and infamous Jesus.

Take, for example, the works of Philo Judaeus whose birth occurred in 20 B.C.E. and died 50 C.E. He lived as the greatest Jewish-Hellenistic philosopher and historian of the time and lived in the area of Jerusalem during the alleged life of Jesus. He wrote detailed accounts of the Jewish events that occurred in the surrounding area. Yet not once, in all of his volumes of writings, do we read a single account of a Jesus "the Christ." Nor do we find any mention of Jesus in Seneca's (4? B.C.E. - 65 C.E.) writings, nor from the historian Pliny the Elder (23? - 79 C.E.).

If, indeed, such a well known Jesus existed, as the gospels allege, does any reader here think it reasonable that, at the very least, the fame of Jesus would not have reached the ears of one of these men?

Amazingly, we have not one Jewish, Greek, or Roman writer, even those who lived in the Middle East, much less anywhere else on the earth, who ever mention him during his supposed life time. This appears quite extraordinary, and you will find few Christian apologists who dare mention this embarrassing fact.

To illustrate this extraordinary absence of Jesus Christ literature, just imagine going through nineteenth century literature looking for an Abraham Lincoln but unable to find a single mention of him in any writing on earth until the 20th century. Yet straight-faced Christian apologists and historians want you to buy a factual Jesus out of a dearth void of evidence, and rely on nothing but hearsay written well after his purported life. Considering that most Christians believe that Jesus lived as God on earth, the Almighty gives an embarrassing example for explaining his existence. You'd think a Creator might at least have the ability to bark up some good solid evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9413554

This is what you will be doing one day, you doubting Thomas, 1:49 onward:
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
04/08/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ms. KoFFee,

You've done a great job of "sheparding" this thread today (yes, pun intended). Have a great evening and a great week next week.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ms. KoFFee,

You've done a great job of "sheparding" this thread today (yes, pun intended). Have a great evening and a great week next week.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5490382

Awwww, why thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart and with such kind words!

If it is proclaiming our Lord and Savior and only to Glorify Him, then my heart is happy.

You have a beautiful evening and week as well.
God's Peace be with you.
:luv2:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8969275
United States
04/08/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Easter Koffee. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.hf
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9413554

People believe what they want to believe and look for sources to back up what they believe.

I admit I don't have all the answers, but it is very easy for me to go online and find some.

For instance, read here:
[link to www.unexplained-mysteries.com]

There is plenty of proof outside of the Bible in regards to Jesus' existence, you are just looking in the wrong places.

I believe by faith--no more proof is necessary for me.

I try to educate myself and continue to do so only in defense of the one whom I believe, but I don't always have the time.

If you are truly searching, I hope you find your answers.
Peace to you
hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13424880
United States
04/08/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever gets you through the day, I guess
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 885462

This may be your current perception of things.

But I can tell you that many people who have contributed to this thread truly love the Lord.

They are not faking it.

He is alive......and near to all. But a person must open the door to Him. He will not force His way in.

Best wishes to you in the days ahead.
Rippsta

User ID: 9244855
United States
04/08/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

1 star and unpin for no facts presented, just superstitions.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: finley

Happy Easter/Resurrection Day to you, too!

I hope I get to hug you some day!hugs

"For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation,
of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”
Mark 8:38

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9413554
United States
04/08/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never to be seen or heard from again !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13867753
Canada
04/08/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Oh Mortal Man, is there nothing you cannot be made to believe?" -- Adam Weishaupt

“It is an act of virtue to deceive and lie, when by such means the interest of the church might be promoted.” – Bishop Eusebius (260-339)

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." -- Steve Biko

“You utter fables, and you do not even possess the art of making them seem likely…. You have altered three, four, times and oftener the texts of your own Gospels in order to deny objections made to you.” Celsus in a letter written to Origen

“Religion comes from man. It does not come from heaven. It is not divine. It is human.” Paul Jury, ex-Jesuit

"It is well known to all the ages how profitable this fable of Christ has been to us" Pope Leo X

Carry on with your silly illusions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13867753
Canada
04/08/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh great another christian circle jerk.

If jesus really sacrificed for us he would of stayed dead.. what kind of sacrifice is it if your gonna come back to life?

And i'm sorry but i can't never believe someone can be ressurected.. was jesus the first zombie?
 Quoting: AMentality

Exactly!! There are people today who sacrifice one hell of a lot more than this mythical jebus ever did!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8969275
United States
04/08/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: finley

Happy Easter/Resurrection Day to you, too!

I hope I get to hug you some day!hugs

"For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation,
of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”
Mark 8:38

We will meet with the lord Jesus someday Koffee, I'm sure.hugshugshugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13827959
United States
04/08/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys, but Jesus is my Savior and this day always brings tears to my eyes for what He has done for me.

When I gave my life to Him, many years ago, this song was sung in our church with such enthusiasm and left a sentimental memory.

So, I play it today to bring back the memories of all those in my past life who played a large part in my early days as a true follower of Christ.

Anybody else have a song or a memory from there earlier days when they gave their life to Christ, please share it here.

Corny and all, here it is:

You are your Savior. He did NOT die on the cross and your bible tells you that. Most of what has been done for you is thru your Father Fragment in your mind and your guardian angels IN FACT. How many lifetimes have you had before where you gave that life to Christ, or Buddha, or Krishna, or .................... You give you life to the religious figure of each life you are raised in.

Christ did not ask you to "follow", he asks you walk in his shoes on this world. God is not corny, if something is corny, it must be of man.

Christ, both of them are returned. Please check the links in my signature file for some excellent reading.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ms. KoFFee,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5490382

cheercheercheercheercheer

rosepenguinpenguinpenguinrose

pump2pump2
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” John 20:29

"and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 10:22

"If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."
John 15:19

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13827959
United States
04/08/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those making it a mission to collect clusters of 3 green thumbs, these works from my website are approved by SHR of GLP for publishing of FULL content. Please do not waste the mods time by making copyright infringement reports to them. See the end of the post for link and details. Thankyou. NIP/Candace

The New Religion by The Creator of ALL That Is. Otherwise known as the Father of Jesus, and YOUR FATHER. Brought to you thru Hazel Melchizedek

The religions in your world are man made and find their premise on age old renditions of those who came before as divine emissaries to teach and reveal the word of God. God sent many of his ones to bring enlightenment through the spoken word yet seldom were the teachings recorded accurately; and have been tampered with by those responsible for its translations and dissemination. The words are barely recognisable to the ones who gave them initially. Always was the word given in a way to inspire understanding yet seldom were they understood. God therefore continues to send his messengers to repeat the word and to render further truths through various projections so man's understanding might be reached in measure to grasp the truth.

Thus throughout the ages men of authority took it upon themselves to distil doctrines from what was taught and convert them into teachings to be religiously followed by those who became followers. Religions therefore have become manifestations of beliefs and doctrines crystallised in records which bear not the original thoughts or natural words but condensed and re interpreted versions.

Man made religions are ‘tradition based’, finding their credibility in those who hold themselves out as authority for the beliefs and teachings espoused by the religion. They are sectarian in nature and appeal to the minds of men through the use of symbols, ceremony and established creeds.

Those who subscribe to the religions of tradition find security in the chosen system of beliefs which provide directives for living. Religion plays a supportive and crucial role in the lives of these ones whose experience in mortal form is underpinned by the dated beliefs and doctrines taught to them. It has become a safety net for many who wholeheartedly accept them as truth without any personal input or experience of what they tend to follow.

There exist truth in the some of the teachings espoused by each religion and you may even find some common ground amongst them; yet they do not represent the whole truth. God often spoke to the readiness of the mind of the receivers. As messenger after messenger was sent, greater truths were revealed to accord with the receptivity of man and his abilities to comprehend; and what was taught before was projected in new and revealing ways.

The reality is that traditional religion has capsulated truth of what is recalled and projects it as a Gospel. I say to you that the gospel as given is incomplete and erroneous in many ways. Those who seek truth will not find it wholeheartedly in the realms of traditional religion but must seek it elsewhere. Man’s understanding of religion has become an inherited one, as he assents to what is placed before him as a bestowal of truth.

Those born into religious families will be conditioned by the precepts of that particular religion without a choice. Those who are independent minded will however grow in awareness and be led to seek beyond the mainstream to find his truth.

What really is religion? Your religion should be your way of life. Religion should therefore be a way of life or living. Where does life exist? Is it not in the spirit which is eternal? If religion is a way of life and there exist life only in spirit; then should not man’s religion be the way of spirit instead of a proliferation of sects espousing various dogmas without knowledge of truth of spirit.

If man is to find God through ‘a religion’ and God is pure spirit, then surely the way to God is through the knowledge and experience of spirit. Religion should be a way of life founded on spiritual truths discovered by each individual on his/her mortal journey. The revelations of spirit through the temporal experience enable man to discover and know the presence of God within himself and to feel the divine presence within him and as part of him. The religion of spirit will reveal to man his oneness with God whilst the traditional religion teaches of a God who is over, beyond and above his children.

A new religion has been dawning for some time now and many have found their religion in spirit and in so doing have discovered God within themselves and many are choosing to exercise their free will choice to manifest the presence of God through their mortal journey.

It is the discovery of God within and the choice to manifest HIM that will initiate the career of the ascending mortal. The spirit of God within inspires man to a higher understanding and will provide insight into realities of the life and ways of spirit. Man is then able to express God’s ways in his living as the fruits of the spirit become the values by which his life is moulded. He will come to know and grow into his moral worthiness as he embraces the light of God within himself and became drawn to all that light offers instead of being motivated by guilt and fear to uphold the values of God.

The religion of spirit is revelatory in character. One of its greatest revelations is the existence of God’s love in man’s immortal soul. Man will come to know God’s love and will know love as God and God as love; and eventually know God as himself and himself as love. He will in his search for truth discover that love is all there is and God being love means that God is all there is and in that knowing there will flow awareness that man and God are one. In spite of what man’s senses perceive, man will discover that there is no separation. As he begins to know God and feel HIS presence within himself, he will eventually know the wholeness of love and he will develop the ability to manifest God’ s love.

Inherited or traditional religion may teach about love and even provide directives on how man should love but this will be no more than an intellectual understanding based on mind awareness rather than spirit awareness. To know, to understand, to experience, to have, to hold, to retain, to live and to express love you must feel unified with God’s love that dwells within. It is only through the experiences you have on your mortal journey that this unfolding can occur.

True religion therefore cannot be taught but must be discovered through the mortal experience combined with the motivation to seek truth. It is only then that man will come into remembrance of who he is, as this awareness must dawn from within, so that he may be bonded to the experience and know the revealed truth and remain unmoved by what others tell him is truth, whether or not it be so.

Man has taken this mortal journey to have an experience through which he will discover himself and in so doing experience a release of his faith. This faith shall be the rope which leads him to the pinnacle of himself, should he be able to retain hold of it. Faith when discovered through experience will become the inevitable accessory that will facilitate attainment. What man begins to know through spirit revelation must be anchored in his faith lest he falters when the exigencies of life threatens the foundation of his knowledge.

The religion of spirit will always work through inner discovery; and this perpetuates a feeling of certainty and allows for that feeling of security that within you lies all that you seek.

The religions of your times are outdated and static in many ways. It pre empts the fresh winds from passing through the minds of its followers that real discoveries and revelations of spirit may be enjoyed. It numbs the minds of followers and curtails their freedom to question and explore beyond the projected ‘Gospel’. It holds on to what has been rewritten from generation to generation as truth. It seeks to convert and dominate through authority rather than liberate. It keeps its followers stuck in paradigms and practices that do not field spiritual growth. It breeds differences between sects and superiority of one’s belief or doctrines over another. It teaches love and tolerance yet is marked by division and disunity.

It deals in the finite; being that which is recorded as Gospel from cover to cover of a ‘book’ without an appreciation that God in HIS infiniteness cannot be limited by words on paper and cannot be experienced through the written word. The existence of God, the goodness of God the reality of God cannot be derived from what someone else tells you or what is recorded. It is to be discovered through myriad, vibrant mortal experiences. Indeed man must intellectually comprehend God’s processes and the science of creation but to know God in spirit man must experience him from within. Man cannot experience God through his outer senses but through his inner faculties that bear knowing.

The religion of spirit offers freedom, the ability to retain one’s sovereignty, control over one’s life, impetus to seek truth of God and self and the ecstasy in discovering the depth and breadth or spirit’s knowledge .

A religion based on spirit will unify the hearts of men through the love of God and provide the knowing that God is individualised within each and therefore each has identical God presence within. It does not dictate or decide what one should believe for it thrives on progressive revelations. It allows for experiential insights whilst it leads to a shared or common understanding of the oneness and brotherhood of all, the sole destiny of the ascending mortal, the reality of the ONE will, a determination to accede to that will and the realisation of self through service.

The barriers that have long held MY children in bondage will be dissolved in the wake of the ascension; for it is through this process that the spirit presence within each will find its resurrection in truth.

Welcome home MY little ones for the spirit of truth within each of you will be awakened and in this you will find your new religion.
Hazel

www.pathtofreedomistruth.com

[link to abundanthope.net]

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in any way and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys, but Jesus is my Savior and this day always brings tears to my eyes for what He has done for me.

When I gave my life to Him, many years ago, this song was sung in our church with such enthusiasm and left a sentimental memory.

So, I play it today to bring back the memories of all those in my past life who played a large part in my early days as a true follower of Christ.

Anybody else have a song or a memory from there earlier days when they gave their life to Christ, please share it here.

Corny and all, here it is:

You are your Savior. He did NOT die on the cross and your bible tells you that. Most of what has been done for you is thru your Father Fragment in your mind and your guardian angels IN FACT. How many lifetimes have you had before where you gave that life to Christ, or Buddha, or Krishna, or .................... You give you life to the religious figure of each life you are raised in.

Christ did not ask you to "follow", he asks you walk in his shoes on this world. God is not corny, if something is corny, it must be of man.

Christ, both of them are returned. Please check the links in my signature file for some excellent reading.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Hello NIP,

You have your belief and I have my belief--only one is the Truth.

I know I will never swerve to your side, and I think you are too ingrained in your belief to even consider that Jesus really did die on the cross. I don't know.

Why does the Bible account of this story still go on today?
How has it survived all these years?

It still all boils down to faith--to me that's belief without needing proof.

Either way, I wish much love to you and enjoy the rest of your day!

hf
P.S.
Please don't hog all the thread with your posts. I think many of us have seen them already and you can start your own thread for that. Thank You.

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 04/08/2012 04:39 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Written approx. 700 B.C.

But He was wounded for our transgressions,

He was bruised for our iniquities;

The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,

And by His stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray;

We have turned, every one, to his own way;

And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and He was afflicted,

Yet He opened not His mouth;

He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,

And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,

So He opened not His mouth.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Written approx. 700 B.C.

But He was wounded for our transgressions,

He was bruised for our iniquities;

The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,

And by His stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray;

We have turned, every one, to his own way;

And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and He was afflicted,

Yet He opened not His mouth;

He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,

And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,

So He opened not His mouth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13424880

Isaiah 53--All the wording, right to the last detail, fits our Lord, doesn't it?

God Bless You!
hf

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
04/08/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
:JCD7:

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Psalm 22 written approx. 1,000 BC

Crucifixion invented approx. 400 years later.

For dogs have surrounded Me,

The assembly of the wicked has enclosed Me.

They pierced My hands and My feet;

I can count all My bones.

They look and stare at Me.

They divide My garments among them,

And for My clothing they cast lots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12812349
United States
04/08/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most of you all have been deceived

He never died thus never needed to rise
He will be back to confirm the truth

Roman pagens have deceived you
He never died on the cross
 Quoting: Truth 13097518

thank you for sharing the truth :)

Jesus survived cruci-fiction
and moved back to India where
he died at 80 yrs old.
At age 43 he married a Hebrew
tribe woman in Srinagar India
(Kashmir) and had a son named
Eli Kim. Jesus studied Buddhism
from age 14 to 28 at a Monastery
in India called Hemis Monastery.
His name is still in the scrolls
of the shrine where he was admitted
as a pupil at age 14 and left for
his homeland of Galilee when he
was 28. He moved back to India
after his middle east ministry
was cut short by Rome.

Jesus' tomb is in Srinagar India
today.

Yes I know it is a shock for Christians
to learn the truth, but there is no
other way to tell them other than
historical facts. The Bible is not
a historical document. It is a fabrication
of Roman Emperors trying to unite
Politics and Religion.

weird thing is,
most Christians are so brain washed
that they cannot accept the truth
when it is offered to them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/08/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The great patience of God.....beyond human comprehension.

Praise to the Lord on this day.....and every day.

GLP