Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 601,579
Pageviews Today: 1,042,490Threads Today: 432Posts Today: 7,316
12:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'm an alien-Human hybrid, you have a question or two ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9986147
Australia
04/11/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm an alien-Human hybrid, you have a question or two ?
1dunno1 what's the rub, Bub ?
 Quoting: MJ-12 14112961

DOES MJ STAND FOR MICHAEL JACKSON??!?!?!?!?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14112961
United States
04/11/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
1dunno1 what's the rub, Bub ?
 Quoting: MJ-12 14112961

DOES MJ STAND FOR MICHAEL JACKSON??!?!?!?!?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9986147

Oh yeah, for sure.
Disbeliever
User ID: 14155954
Italy
04/11/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really appreciate your effort in ignoring the comments some people are throwing at you here. I wish you would come over to Aliensight.com to discuss this with our team. I can make an anonymous account for you if you wish.

We have other extraordinary people who have had extraordinary experiences and also an "animal whisperer" just like you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really appreciate your effort in ignoring the comments some people are throwing at you here. I wish you would come over to Aliensight.com to discuss this with our team. I can make an anonymous account for you if you wish.

We have other extraordinary people who have had extraordinary experiences and also an "animal whisperer" just like you.
 Quoting: Disbeliever 14155954

I will go and read some now. Thanks for your kind words and patience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794418
United States
04/11/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
so no more story?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Disbeliever
Italy
04/11/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
We could investigate your case without all the noise generated by the scornful comments. Our site is only "apparently" like the others. Most of the people there have had some kind of close contact or incredible experience and share their knowledge to work things out. Can't type much more here.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Disbeliever
Italy
04/11/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. I starters new thread here. [link to aliensight.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13303574
United States
04/11/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does it mean to you? Does it make you feel differently about yourself, your family, and your past to know this?

I know that finding out about my true origins brought me peace because it finally made sense of a truly hellish childhood. Understanding that my "family" was no family at all, rather a project team (one that lost funding in the early 1970s but was ordered to stay together and stay quiet) lifted a crushing weight off me. I wasn't resented and demeaned because anything was wrong with me or that I was unlovable, I was just a constant reminder that they lived a lie and were trapped in the lie. They feared me, so they constantly abused me to prove their power over me and to maintain the psyop that kept me from knowing a moment's peace. They were certain that if I ever came fully into myself that I would turn into something horrible...something demonic.

The sad part of all of this was that I am not a threat to anyone. I have love, compassion, and God-consciousness; I am a healer to the core. There is no violence or vindictiveness in my makeup and I would have forgiven them and honored them as one might a real adoptive family had I been told the truth. Even though I knew I had been betrayed by them at every turn by the time I was in my early 20s, I still tried to do as much as I could for them in their old age and infirmaty because it was the right, honorable, and compassionate thing to do. They had so cut themselves off from the world that they had no one else. Creator Source dispensed justice; they died within two years of one another (stroke, complications of extreme osteoporosis, heart attack) while I was in my mid-20s.

There are many of us who are hybrids. Some are hybrids through the spiritual line of inheritance (starseeds), some are evolutionary hybrids (natural selection over generations re-concentrates alien DNA contamination until the alien traits surface), and some are black ops projects.

There are many different black ops projects that combined alien, human, and sometimes animal DNA. The most infamous of these are the super-soldier/super-genius projects. Most of the human-made hybrids have met early deaths because they have two timed kill switches that prove fatal by their early 40s: one for endocrine failure (I had this and defeated it), and another that switches an ion channel to create metabolic mayhem, for example, sodium for potassium, or cadmium for calcium (I have both of these and control them through diet). Some accumulate copper and others iron in toxic levels (I accumulate copper, but not enough to cause significant illness). Many hybrids are capable of great feats of endurance and healing...all hybrids who make it past their 40s have gained at least some control over the expression of the DNA.

Let me share with you something that I have learned through my process of discovery and reconciliation: it doesn't matter if you are a hybrid for the same reasons it doesn't matter if you are born out of wedlock, into poverty, or with a handicap. If you are capable of reading this, you are capable of overcoming your circumstances to live your life according to your inner nature. You derive from Creator Source; the only way not to is to have never existed: you exist, therefore you derive from Creator Source, and you have the backing of the full power and love of Creator Source.

That legacy belongs equally to all of us, human and alien, therefore we are all equal until we do something, like try to destroy our God-consciousness, that disrupts our connection with Creator Source. It is so interesting that the weakest among us are those most starved of that connection, yet are the most aggressive to assert that they are "superior" to others. If you understand that energy flow, you understand the relationship with Creator Source. Once you understand that, all false categories fall away, and compassion rules.

Be at peace....be yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13374317
United States
04/11/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
alien human hybrid?

not from here + human....hmmm

evil spirit + ignorant host = possessed person?

hybrid. that's a nice sounding name for it. lot better than child of the devil as Christ called you. sounds kind of green and eco friendly.

the "space aliens" (evil spirits from another dimension)led by God of this world will not be what you expect. Hitler and Obama were a foretaste of this beast to come. that was him influencing man from beyond, now of course he is here. i wonder if you have enough time to learn how fucked you are before you actually get fucked by these guys...hard to say. on one hand the trumpets are blasting and you can feel the Lamb's footsteps and the skies are filled with your space saviors (abominations), on the other hand who can say when they will make contact....

good luck with that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a question, have you ever envisioned yourself under the rule of this Sky Father and his els or aliens?

do you ever imagine what it would be like to serve Zeus or Quetzecoatl or one of these dozens of manifestions he has come as over the ages? or do you imagine yourself as being like them.

cause i gotta say, if you haven't ever thought about it...the children of the Devil follow him because they sense that he has fun and enjoys what he does...but that's only because he has so many damned souls to play with and torment and use. you see you won't have these toys in hell, you will be one of his toys...as you are now...but after the trap has sprung, you will see him in a different light...

again hitler was a foretaste. bad part is that Hitler was warm blooded and so had some human compassion. the Heavenly Father, or Daddy space alien, is a Dragon and is cold blooded as anything ever was.

you will blinding and trapping and trying to hold men down in Genesis. First blocking access to the tree of life so that man would not become immortal like him, then confusing our language so we cannot work together and defeat him...

ever civilized culture talks about how this individual formed men out of the ground to use for his own purposes, and then crippled them when they became to aware.

all these lies like alien-hybrid and the other stuff on this forum is him at his same old tricks. block access to the tree of life, Jesus Christ. The demons that Christ battled are your trusted friends.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a question, have you ever envisioned yourself under the rule of this Sky Father and his els or aliens?

do you ever imagine what it would be like to serve Zeus or Quetzalcoatl or one of these dozens of manifestions he has come as over the ages? or do you imagine yourself as being like them.

cause i gotta say, if you haven't ever thought about it...the children of the Devil follow him because they sense that he has fun and enjoys what he does...but that's only because he has so many damned souls to play with and torment and use. you see you won't have these toys in hell, you will be one of his toys...as you are now...but after the trap has sprung, you will see him in a different light...

again hitler was a foretaste. bad part is that Hitler was warm blooded and so had some human compassion. the Heavenly Father, or Daddy space alien, is a Dragon and is cold blooded as anything ever was.

you will blinding and trapping and trying to hold men down in Genesis. First blocking access to the tree of life so that man would not become immortal like him, then confusing our language so we cannot work together and defeat him...

ever civilized culture talks about how this individual formed men out of the ground to use for his own purposes, and then crippled them when they became to aware.

all these lies like alien-hybrid and the other stuff on this forum is him at his same old tricks. block access to the tree of life, Jesus Christ. The demons that Christ battled are your trusted friends.
ghostangel

User ID: 12842609
United States
04/11/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where can I marry an alien-human hybrid?

OK in all seriousness, how do you know or find out that you are one, how can I find out?
Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14085801
United Kingdom
04/11/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wasn't being 'stupid' I was being serious!

Goodbye
YOUCITY
User ID: 1554286
United States
04/11/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah man, me. I'm a fallen angel here for redemption, I'd like to go back home. If you are truthful in your statements, then you are not alone. How did you wake up?
 Quoting: Captain Planet Alex

Like I said, it all started with my remission from cancer that one night.

I had prepared to die, alone.

I had rectified my regrets, all the things I had held onto for so long, in preparation for my death.

But, after my remission is when things were revealed to me.

I came here, that night, to ask if anybody had ever experienced a " miracle healing ", and somebody asked me out of the blue if I had heard of the MJ-12 program.

I had not.

I have never studied about UFO's, ET's, Zetas ,etc, I was always a huge skeptic about such things.

I did catch a black triangle hovering over my house about a year ago, no more than 40 feet over my roof, about 3am, but I wrote it off as a " military black OPs " vehicle.

But that night my cancer went away, I was guided by a voice, to a large bin of family photos and relics, I was guided, for lack of better terms, to pick certain items out of this container, in which everything was just jumbled together, I had treated it like garbage for a long time.

Anyway, I reached into the bin without looking, blindly feeling around, and when I touched certain items, the voice said " that, take that out ".

The items were, photos of my mother with her virology lab group, a framed photo of Detlev Bronk, an embroidered crown my mother was making for me on her deathbed, some prayers to Pleiadians in a notebook, some things from my grandfather. A few other items.

Should I keep going ?

I always get the random bans when I try to share my story.
 Quoting: !saac

Could you share with us more about the prayers to Pleiadians?hf
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you like the elixir cannabis?
 Quoting: fryd

Well, I was raised around smugglers.

I have the same birthday as Hallie Selassie I

7-23-72 ( I was born slightly after midnight on pi approximation day, 22/7 )

I do imbibe cannabis/cannabis resin from time to time.

7/23 , Pi , we may have some kind of connection OP.
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
This guy says he's a hybrid as well, been on TV and stuff...
Thread: I am Michael Lee Hill, I am finally un-banned!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14102107

Yes, MLH does claim to be a hybrid. He also claims thet his biological father is Eric Clapton. I like MLH and I think he's a nice guy. For awhile I was drawn to his threads but lately I've been to intrested in far to many other things to read any of his posts. I'm just mentioning this because for some reason I am drawn to this thread and I keep seeing many diffrent Coincedences.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
04/11/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you the one GWB had a shitfit about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13893722

Please, please PLEASE tell me what you know about this please.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13449167
United States
04/11/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shut-up Monkey Junk 12
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, what happened next.

After this first initial hour, this was when the whispering voice told me to go to the bin of photos, it said it some things it wanted to show me.

I have to stress that I don't normally hear voices, never have, just for anybody wondering the condition of my " sanity ".

So, I pulled all these things out, and the voice faded.

At this point, I am sitting there thinking " I just had a remission from cancer, and some strange " telepathic " voice talking to me, I must be losing it, finally... "

I have to admit, this was all slightly amusing too, life is an adventure, no ?

All of a sudden, the same voice comes back and tells me to look up " Shalom et Benedictus "

...this was strange, because that is the name of a rehab center I was in for 18 months as a troubled teen, mind you, I'm almost 40 ( I was quite the hellion, have been through ALL the places and programs in my teen years. )

I thought, " why would I look that place up, ? "

I did, and the first website I found was one that dealt with paranormal phenomenon.

The were investigating what are called " The Shenandoah Shadows ", and apparently, this rehab I was at, has more paranormal activity than any other location in the USA.

Here is their website

Scroll down to the last two photos on this link and tell me what you see.

[link to shenandoahshadows.org]

Spooky, no ?

I was there for a year and a half.

The Jordan Springs center, located on the " Devil's Backbone" , a sacred meeting place for Catawba Indians and other tribes.

( Interestingly, you should see my spine between my shoulders. The vertebrae poke out in all directions, like little horns. No doctor ever made heads or tails out of it, they said it looked like my back had been broken a long time ago, but never dealt with in a hospital or medical treatment, they said it was very strange.)

Jordan Springs center was a monastery, a whorehouse, a hospital, a resort, many things in all, going back to at least the 1500's.

Deep, deep history, you should read about it.

here is the website, it was a great place, and a turning point for the positive in my life as a youth.

[link to www.historicjordansprings.com]

...I'm thinking, " What does this have to do with anything

One sec.? "

I was at a rehab in Minnesoata that was haunted. It was owned by a very good friend of Eric Clapton.
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, what happened next.

After this first initial hour, this was when the whispering voice told me to go to the bin of photos, it said it some things it wanted to show me.

I have to stress that I don't normally hear voices, never have, just for anybody wondering the condition of my " sanity ".

So, I pulled all these things out, and the voice faded.

At this point, I am sitting there thinking " I just had a remission from cancer, and some strange " telepathic " voice talking to me, I must be losing it, finally... "

I have to admit, this was all slightly amusing too, life is an adventure, no ?

All of a sudden, the same voice comes back and tells me to look up " Shalom et Benedictus "

...this was strange, because that is the name of a rehab center I was in for 18 months as a troubled teen, mind you, I'm almost 40 ( I was quite the hellion, have been through ALL the places and programs in my teen years. )

I thought, " why would I look that place up, ? "

I did, and the first website I found was one that dealt with paranormal phenomenon.

The were investigating what are called " The Shenandoah Shadows ", and apparently, this rehab I was at, has more paranormal activity than any other location in the USA.

Here is their website

Scroll down to the last two photos on this link and tell me what you see.

[link to shenandoahshadows.org]

Spooky, no ?

I was there for a year and a half.

The Jordan Springs center, located on the " Devil's Backbone" , a sacred meeting place for Catawba Indians and other tribes.

( Interestingly, you should see my spine between my shoulders. The vertebrae poke out in all directions, like little horns. No doctor ever made heads or tails out of it, they said it looked like my back had been broken a long time ago, but never dealt with in a hospital or medical treatment, they said it was very strange.)

Jordan Springs center was a monastery, a whorehouse, a hospital, a resort, many things in all, going back to at least the 1500's.

Deep, deep history, you should read about it.

here is the website, it was a great place, and a turning point for the positive in my life as a youth.

[link to www.historicjordansprings.com]

...I'm thinking, " What does this have to do with anything

One sec.? "

I was at a rehab in Minnesoata that was haunted. It was owned by a very good friend of Eric Clapton.
 Quoting: YOUCITY23 1554286

I didn't even read the entire post before I decided to respond but I'd like to point out to that the rehab I was in which was haunted was previously a monastery for nuns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
04/11/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does it mean to you? Does it make you feel differently about yourself, your family, and your past to know this?

I know that finding out about my true origins brought me peace because it finally made sense of a truly hellish childhood. Understanding that my "family" was no family at all, rather a project team (one that lost funding in the early 1970s but was ordered to stay together and stay quiet) lifted a crushing weight off me. I wasn't resented and demeaned because anything was wrong with me or that I was unlovable, I was just a constant reminder that they lived a lie and were trapped in the lie. They feared me, so they constantly abused me to prove their power over me and to maintain the psyop that kept me from knowing a moment's peace. They were certain that if I ever came fully into myself that I would turn into something horrible...something demonic.

The sad part of all of this was that I am not a threat to anyone. I have love, compassion, and God-consciousness; I am a healer to the core. There is no violence or vindictiveness in my makeup and I would have forgiven them and honored them as one might a real adoptive family had I been told the truth. Even though I knew I had been betrayed by them at every turn by the time I was in my early 20s, I still tried to do as much as I could for them in their old age and infirmaty because it was the right, honorable, and compassionate thing to do. They had so cut themselves off from the world that they had no one else. Creator Source dispensed justice; they died within two years of one another (stroke, complications of extreme osteoporosis, heart attack) while I was in my mid-20s.

There are many of us who are hybrids. Some are hybrids through the spiritual line of inheritance (starseeds), some are evolutionary hybrids (natural selection over generations re-concentrates alien DNA contamination until the alien traits surface), and some are black ops projects.

There are many different black ops projects that combined alien, human, and sometimes animal DNA. The most infamous of these are the super-soldier/super-genius projects. Most of the human-made hybrids have met early deaths because they have two timed kill switches that prove fatal by their early 40s: one for endocrine failure (I had this and defeated it), and another that switches an ion channel to create metabolic mayhem, for example, sodium for potassium, or cadmium for calcium (I have both of these and control them through diet). Some accumulate copper and others iron in toxic levels (I accumulate copper, but not enough to cause significant illness). Many hybrids are capable of great feats of endurance and healing...all hybrids who make it past their 40s have gained at least some control over the expression of the DNA.

Let me share with you something that I have learned through my process of discovery and reconciliation: it doesn't matter if you are a hybrid for the same reasons it doesn't matter if you are born out of wedlock, into poverty, or with a handicap. If you are capable of reading this, you are capable of overcoming your circumstances to live your life according to your inner nature. You derive from Creator Source; the only way not to is to have never existed: you exist, therefore you derive from Creator Source, and you have the backing of the full power and love of Creator Source.

That legacy belongs equally to all of us, human and alien, therefore we are all equal until we do something, like try to destroy our God-consciousness, that disrupts our connection with Creator Source. It is so interesting that the weakest among us are those most starved of that connection, yet are the most aggressive to assert that they are "superior" to others. If you understand that energy flow, you understand the relationship with Creator Source. Once you understand that, all false categories fall away, and compassion rules.

Quoting: Ensi Ma'ah

WOW Do you have any links for that info. How did you change your diet? I had adrenal failure at 40 now I'm 44 and worse off.... I had really weird phenomena happen in the last few years. Now I'm just lost...

I was also from the Baltimore/Washington area.
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you like the elixir cannabis?
 Quoting: fryd

Why do you ask?
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP can we talk, here is my email adress [email protected]
Disbeliever
User ID: 11152715
Italy
04/11/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ensi Ma'ah

Ensi, you should come over to Aliensight.com too, we're building a solid community there and by sharing knowledge together we can shed more light on what is really happening, while at the same time helping those who are having trouble coping with abductions, muddy past and so on. You don't appear to be somebody who needs to be helped but you seem pretty good at helping out. Please come join our network of contactees and investigators.
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I cannot get past the second page of this thread & I can't sleep, I've been smoking hash all night long and everytime I'm done digesting something the OP has said, he says something else that stops me in my tracks!

GLP