Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,546 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 487,248
Pageviews Today: 788,741Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 4,119
08:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'm an alien-Human hybrid, you have a question or two ?

YOUCITY23
User ID: 1554286
United States
04/11/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm an alien-Human hybrid, you have a question or two ?
Normally when we experience coincidences, they are far and few between.

They give us pause, we go " Hmmm, that's strange, I wonder if it's supposed to mean anything..? ", ...then we go about our day.

We are all familiar with, or we should all be familiar with , the expression " Correlation does not equal causation ".

If you have experiences in the hard sciences, you've heard this expression before.

This means that we cannot delude ourselves by making random associations between things in order to define a " first cause " to an event.

Causality, however, is very hard to determine, especially when perturbed, possibly, multi-dimensional dynamic systems bring a restoring force to something by form manifesting from chaos.

Many of you are familiar with the " Butterfly effect ", Mandelbrot, and Lyapunov, etc, so you should be familiar with that also.

The point is that we all have to be careful not to ascribe superstitious or delusional beliefs to random events in our lives, but at the same time, we have to acknowledge that the laws of Quantum Mechanics show we can't rule out things like what Einstein deemed " spooky action at a distance " out entirely either.

QM holds at all scales, not just at the atomic level.

QED( Quantum electrodynamics ) on the other hand, is what is used in the study of molecular dynamics, quantum chemistry, etc, but,.. Quantum field theory covers all scales.

Ok, let me tell you about some of the odd coincidences I have experienced recently, they started with running into my friend when I left the house for the first time after " it " all happened.

One sec, I have some things to do.
 Quoting: !saac

Ever since July 23 '07 I have had one after another crazies Coincidences. I don't belive in them anymore. I think that it's syncromistism. Id also like to add that in the past 2-3 months I have had many more of them and each one seems bigger and stranger than the last. Also I have been expereincing something really strange , in the past 4-6 months I have had over 40 street lamps turn off or on when I got near. I have no idea what that's all about.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14112961
United States
04/11/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does it mean to you?

Ultimately that I have a strange story, but it seems no stranger than any others.

Does it make you feel differently about yourself, your family, and your past to know this?

Well, let's just say that when I leave my house lately, which is rare, I have to act normal. These aren't things I go around telling folks about. Yes, I have never felt more " different " in my life then now. As far as a " family " , I never really had the typical family, I had several " Godfathers ", and friends of my mothers who helped raise me.

I know that finding out about my true origins brought me peace because it finally made sense of a truly hellish childhood.

It's not brought me peace, I had found that before I almost passed, it's brought some closure, and behind that closure, many more questions.

Understanding that my "family" was no family at all, rather a project team (one that lost funding in the early 1970s but was ordered to stay together and stay quiet) lifted a crushing weight off me. I wasn't resented and demeaned because anything was wrong with me or that I was unlovable, I was just a constant reminder that they lived a lie and were trapped in the lie. They feared me, so they constantly abused me to prove their power over me and to maintain the psyop that kept me from knowing a moment's peace. They were certain that if I ever came fully into myself that I would turn into something horrible...something demonic.

I don't know what I was part of, or if anybody else knew. I learned something about secret societies and such, that often the left hand does not know what the right hand does, this is to keep things compartmentalized, and make sure that no one person has the full story at any given time. It's quite effective at keeping things hidden.

The sad part of all of this was that I am not a threat to anyone. I have love, compassion, and God-consciousness; I am a healer to the core. There is no violence or vindictiveness in my makeup and I would have forgiven them and honored them as one might a real adoptive family had I been told the truth. Even though I knew I had been betrayed by them at every turn by the time I was in my early 20s, I still tried to do as much as I could for them in their old age and infirmaty because it was the right, honorable, and compassionate thing to do. They had so cut themselves off from the world that they had no one else. Creator Source dispensed justice; they died within two years of one another (stroke, complications of extreme osteoporosis, heart attack) while I was in my mid-20s.

I was a threat, to myself and others, for a long time when I was younger. I learned the hard way that honesty is the best policy, and practicing compassion, tolerance, selfless works and unconditional love is the key to illumination.

There are many of us who are hybrids. Some are hybrids through the spiritual line of inheritance (starseeds), some are evolutionary hybrids (natural selection over generations re-concentrates alien DNA contamination until the alien traits surface), and some are black ops projects.

There are many different black ops projects that combined alien, human, and sometimes animal DNA. The most infamous of these are the super-soldier/super-genius projects. Most of the human-made hybrids have met early deaths because they have two timed kill switches that prove fatal by their early 40s: one for endocrine failure (I had this and defeated it), and another that switches an ion channel to create metabolic mayhem, for example, sodium for potassium, or cadmium for calcium (I have both of these and control them through diet). Some accumulate copper and others iron in toxic levels (I accumulate copper, but not enough to cause significant illness).

Interesting, but I can't comment, I don't know anything about it all.

Many hybrids are capable of great feats of endurance and healing...all hybrids who make it past their 40s have gained at least some control over the expression of the DNA.

Yes, there are a few things about myself that are different then most folks. One would be a tolerance for extreme heat. When I was a cook/chef, I found that I could handle food that came directly out of 350f hot oil( from a deep-fryer ) with no burns or pain. I could even dip my finger in the fryer to tell how hot it was. But as far as feats of endurance, quite many that have left people shaking their heads about me. There's a lot I wrote in my blog.

Let me share with you something that I have learned through my process of discovery and reconciliation: it doesn't matter if you are a hybrid for the same reasons it doesn't matter if you are born out of wedlock, into poverty, or with a handicap. If you are capable of reading this, you are capable of overcoming your circumstances to live your life according to your inner nature. You derive from Creator Source; the only way not to is to have never existed: you exist, therefore you derive from Creator Source, and you have the backing of the full power and love of Creator Source.

When you think you might be getting a tap on the shoulder from something far greater than what we normally can comprehend, ...it's hard to ignore..

That legacy belongs equally to all of us, human and alien, therefore we are all equal until we do something, like try to destroy our God-consciousness, that disrupts our connection with Creator Source. It is so interesting that the weakest among us are those most starved of that connection, yet are the most aggressive to assert that they are "superior" to others.

That, to me, is quite illusory. I have all the power in the world, over myself, but I also have no strings in the game, there is nothing to coerce me with, or taunt me with. No debt, no car, no family, no money, no job, no obligations to anybody,...I feel like I am the one holding the reigns, and not the other way around, like most people seemingly trapped in a lifestyle they cannot escape do. For that I can only be grateful, even if it is just a self-induced delusion.

If you understand that energy flow, you understand the relationship with Creator Source. Once you understand that, all false categories fall away, and compassion rules.

As life has come full circle for me, I learned some very powerful things. Sharing them can only really be done by doing, in action, and example in my life for those I know or have contact with. But if you saw me, it would look like I had a punchline to a joke I really wanted to tell you.

Be at peace....be yourself.

Always, ..you too friend, you too.
 Quoting: Ensi Ma'ah
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright. Coincidences. Most of these just have me shaking my head.

... ... About a week or two after this happened to me, I was on the bus, riding to go to grocery store.

There was a Latin man, wedged in between two large women, who looked very tired and depressed. I love Latin folks, being a chef, I have known many good people from Mexico, Central and South America.

I really felt for the guy though, I know how hard they work, some of them have three jobs, and send most of the money to family they don't even get to see but once a year, if that.

So, I was thinking to him, in my head " Amigo, que paso ? "

That's " What happened ? " in English.

These two women that were on either side of him stopped talking to each other suddenly, and one grabs him by his arm and says " Amigo, que paso, Que paso ? "

.." That's odd ", I thought, I was just thinking the same thing.

..so I get off the bus, and I'm walking down the sidewalk.

I get to the corner, and there's this drunk homeless man standing on the other side of the street from me, next corner, with his back turned to me, just standing there wobbling back and forth, about to fall over.

All of a sudden, he bends completely all the way over backwards, like a gymnast, and looks right at me.

Without falling over.

Then he straightens up, and wobbles down the sidewalk.

I thought, that's odd,..I used to do the same thing when I was waiting to ride the bus in the morning to go to work. I did lots of Yoga growing up since my mom was quite the " hippie ", and so were her friends.

I've never even met anybody else personally that can do it, bend over backwards, and for sure not a drunk homeless man.

That was a little strange as well.

So I get to the grocers, and I'm walking down the aisle, and all of a sudden a bunch of tortillas come flying off the shelf in front of me, about 15 feet ahead of me.

Everybody's looking at me.

That was odd too.

Later that night, I was out, went downtown, out of curiosity to see if odd things would keep happening.

At the end of the night, I had a homeless schizophrenic man come up to me, asking me to help him.

What was strange about that, was that he knew my name.

I found that somewhat unnerving.

If you are familiar with Meher Baba, or Sufism, you should know what a " Mast is ".

Mast:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Many times in my life, I found myself to be friends with people who had disabilities, were homeless ( As I was many times ) or were sick and dying, there was something about them, perhaps their stories of perseverance and warm friendship drew me to them.

But " crazy people " always come up and talk to me, if you know what I'm saying.

I've had very interesting encounters with these types of people in my life.

That was an interesting night.

The next few days got even more interesting for me.

My sister and I both noticed along time ago that weird people seem to be drawn to us both. I can't tell you how many times I've just been walking on the sidewalk and had someone scream something out of there car window or even throw stuff at me! I've had super sized big gulps thrown at me for no apparent reason other than being me!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you the one GWB had a shitfit about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13893722

Please, please PLEASE tell me what you know about this please.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1757708
Anarchyologist

User ID: 9360560
United States
04/11/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're all Alien Human Hybrids. None of us are from here! I don't have a question for you....just saying.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794418
United States
04/11/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your journey has been amazing! Thanks for sharing with us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
04/11/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know what you are asking about.

Can you give me a hint ?

GWB = Great White Brotherhood which is the same as the ascended masters or more commonly known as the illuminati and are most likely the ones guiding you and the ones responsible for your healing. They are guru vampires who make you hold the light for them get you addicted to it and then feed off your psychic energy. Guess your a whore now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8938491
Netherlands
04/11/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know what you are asking about.

Can you give me a hint ?

GWB = Great White Brotherhood which is the same as the ascended masters or more commonly known as the illuminati and are most likely the ones guiding you and the ones responsible for your healing. They are guru vampires who make you hold the light for them get you addicted to it and then feed off your psychic energy. Guess your a whore now.

This sounds like bullshit to me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13374317
United States
04/11/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a question, have you ever envisioned yourself under the rule of this Sky Father and his els or aliens?

No, I don't subscribe to any particular religious belief or following. I do have faith that we know very little, and I do acknowledge that " God " may exist, but it is not our place to define " God ", we tend to only make " God " in our own image, " God " always conveniently hates the same people we do. I don't think things are like that at all.

do you ever imagine what it would be like to serve Zeus or Quetzecoatl or one of these dozens of manifestions he has come as over the ages? or do you imagine yourself as being like them.

" Serve ", as in an instrument for " them/it " ?..nope. Nobody can make me do anything I don't want to. I just want to enjoy waking up every day, I just want to enjoy the extension of life I was given. Realistically though, would I even have a choice in the matter ? That's something I wonder...

cause i gotta say, if you haven't ever thought about it...the children of the Devil follow him because they sense that he has fun and enjoys what he does...but that's only because he has so many damned souls to play with and torment and use. you see you won't have these toys in hell, you will be one of his toys...as you are now...but after the trap has sprung, you will see him in a different light...

again hitler was a foretaste. bad part is that Hitler was warm blooded and so had some human compassion. the Heavenly Father, or Daddy space alien, is a Dragon and is cold blooded as anything ever was.

you will blinding and trapping and trying to hold men down in Genesis. First blocking access to the tree of life so that man would not become immortal like him, then confusing our language so we cannot work together and defeat him...

ever civilized culture talks about how this individual formed men out of the ground to use for his own purposes, and then crippled them when they became to aware.

all these lies like alien-hybrid and the other stuff on this forum is him at his same old tricks. block access to the tree of life, Jesus Christ. The demons that Christ battled are your trusted friends.

I don't understand what you are saying in the top 5 paragraphs, sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13374317

that's going to a problem for you. that the concept of evil spirits and the prince of this world are new to you. might want check those out before declaring yourself an alien, as they are these aliens. they are inter dimensional beings that only Christ can protect against.

yes it will not be a choice whether to serve him, just like it wasn't a choice for our ancestors who build all his temples and mined his gold, and fought his wars. the universe is his body, i have a feeling he could make you an offer you couldn't refuse.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Abbe Normal

User ID: 14174400
United Kingdom
04/11/2012 10:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
i don't dismiss any feeling i get

i don't know why and perhaps it doesn't matter why but i just wanted to say that i truly hope you find your peace within. forever seaching, never arrived. we are all part of the One Source of all creation no matter what you are, it is the realising of who you are that matters.

we are all blessed, if only we can feel that and know that

we are all here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold

hfpeace and love to youhf
your distortion is percepted

wherever you are ~ be there totally
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6906816
United States
04/11/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would not say you are an Alien, as you are from here.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2085780
Puerto Rico
04/11/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
1dunno1 what's the rub, Bub ?
 Quoting: MJ-12 14112961

OK did your mother fucked an alien or an alien fucked your mother ? or is your mother an alien fucked by a an earth horse ...

alien03
butt
..bricks
Abbe Normal

United Kingdom
04/11/2012 11:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
cool2 that's so cool!

here's a lovely chillin' song just for you, my friendangel3

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

OK did your mother fucked an alien or an alien fucked your mother ? or is your mother an alien fucked by a an earth horse ...

alien03
butt
..bricks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2085780

A ver si el gas pela

cool2
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

alien03
butt
..bricks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2085780

Why do you bother coming on this site if you don't have anything intelligent to add?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
YOUCITY23
United States
04/11/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I cannot get past the second page of this thread & I can't sleep, I've been smoking hash all night long and everytime I'm done digesting something the OP has said, he says something else that stops me in my tracks!
 Quoting: YOUCITY23 1554286

Heh, you should try actually living it. hf

Nobody has been in a bigger state of disbelief then me.

It's funny that I always get rude comments from folks that don't know what else to say, bless their little pointy heads, I keep reminding them that they should try to think about what they would do if they were me.

I doubt they could handle it, truthfully.

They haven't even heard 1% of my story yet.

Did something I say sound rude?

Ps. I have tried living it hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Abbe Normal

United Kingdom
04/11/2012 12:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
y_happysunthank you for the music

hope you like this

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Write it all. Everyone on here will help you determine your true identity. Its all good...you just have to ignore the folks who say negative things. They are all over GLP.
IK

User ID: 14204053
Switzerland
04/11/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks op. i read most of your blog, Whats your blood type?
MATERIALITY DOES NOT ATTACK THE BODY OR THE CONCIOUS FUNCTIONING OF THE MIND; IT ASSAILS THE WILL POWER AND DESTROYS THE MORALE..... MANLY P:HALL

"After APRIL 24TH 2009, COUGHING = THREAT.QUOTE IK

MAY THE GODS HELP THE GODS!
ITS HAPPENED
ITS TIME
MARCH 11 -2011

GLP