Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,713 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 286,721
Pageviews Today: 467,421Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,658
06:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I'm an alien-Human hybrid, you have a question or two ?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14112961
United States
04/11/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm an alien-Human hybrid, you have a question or two ?
Kinect

User ID: 1367214
United States
04/11/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a great thread OP! Amazing read!

5stars
"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it." - Josef Mengele

"You can't fix stupid" - Ron White

"Whatever you do in life, leave it better than you found it."
j
User ID: 14158219
United States
04/11/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
gracewalk ministries.org.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14210837
United States
04/11/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any paw paw trees around your house and have you eaten their fruits? Paw paw trees are packed with annonaceous acetogenins which destroy many kinds of cancer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This could help explain your spontaneous remission...or maybe God just likes you. You amuse Him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyways, somebody likes you...maybe it's the devil?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have any paw paw trees around your house and have you eaten their fruits? Paw paw trees are packed with annonaceous acetogenins which destroy many kinds of cancer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14210837

No, nothing like that.

The only thing I ever take is aspirin or cannabis.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/11/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2652158
Norway
04/12/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I applaud you for telling us all this.
Its very interesting what you put forward OP. applause

As for your Cannabis usage in relation to your cancer
watch this 50 so min long documentary about Cannabis and its healing affects.
That could help explain the somewhat spontaneous healing.
Btw Did your Healing happen over night or did you feel better days in advanced of this healing you experienced?
dogpile
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/12/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2652158
Norway
04/12/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would be a shame to stop now having touched and intrigued so many people, there is more to these experiences than what you have uncovered i believe.
Living is learning and through learning we enlighten ourselves and those around us that we influence. hf
Hope you will continue this with us at Aliensight to further discover new meanings of what it all could mean.

When you feel ready, i for one would like to hear more about these prayers. Have you found yourself reciting those prayers when you were sick?

I think you received this healing because of your selflessness and how caring your personality seem to be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14085801
United Kingdom
04/12/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL the photo in your Signature looks like ME - HELP !!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14085801

Doppelganger...shocked
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4881021

Oh the photo has now been removed...
Kinect

User ID: 14298096
United States
04/12/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question, do you ever have vivid dreams of another life, or after life that seem to propagate into your reality?

I question this because I am of roughly your age and have always felt a sense of my reality being created, as far as mother & father.

Maybe, I am just nuts? Lol...

Thank you Isaac for the cool thread!
"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it." - Josef Mengele

"You can't fix stupid" - Ron White

"Whatever you do in life, leave it better than you found it."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13303574
United States
04/12/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most of the human-made hybrids have met early deaths because they have two timed kill switches that prove fatal by their early 40s: one for endocrine failure (I had this and defeated it), and another that switches an ion channel to create metabolic mayhem, for example, sodium for potassium, or cadmium for calcium (I have both of these and control them through diet). Some accumulate copper and others iron in toxic levels (I accumulate copper, but not enough to cause significant illness). Many hybrids are capable of great feats of endurance and healing...all hybrids who make it past their 40s have gained at least some control over the expression of the DNA.
 Quoting: Ensi Ma'ah

WOW Do you have any links for that info. How did you change your diet? I had adrenal failure at 40 now I'm 44 and worse off.... I had really weird phenomena happen in the last few years. Now I'm just lost...

I was also from the Baltimore/Washington area.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1757708

No links specifically. I had an adrenal complication from the endocrine failure made even worse by the extreme stress of my first 35 years on this planet. So I know the exhaustion and weird symptoms that can cause.

***I AM NOT A DOCTOR. THE FOLLOWING ARE RECOMMENDATIONS BASED ENTIRELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.***

What I did was fairly simple, and has evolved somewhat over the years: I cut back to 700 calories a day, and watched every morsel that went into my mouth to find out what foods were good for me and eliminated any that gave me bad reactions. I stayed on the calorie restriction for six months, then to about 1200 calories per day for a year, and then went to eating mostly normally, although I am picky about what foods I eat. I eat mostly organic vegetables, fish, chicken, nuts, and eliminated refined sugar, bananas, wheat, and all unfermented dairy. I eat berries but not much fruit. I never ate a lot of junk food, but it is a no-brainer that junk food and soda was permanently off the menu. The extreme diet gives the cells a chance to rest, and helps cull the cells that are most compromised. It also helps you more easily identify foods that do not agree with your physiology. You *will* have food intolerances, probably multiple food intolerances, some of which are subtle. A food that makes you feel a bit high right after eating it is toxic to you, even if it feels good and you can't trace a specific problem it is giving you.

I take supplements of antioxidants C, E (I dropped this later and added D), and alphalipoic acid. I took very high doses of these at first, and maintain on a gram of C, 800 mg of D, and have dropped the alphalipoic acid for now. Over time, I added blue green algae and turmeric to my daily supplements, which have worked well. I make my own turmeric capsules from empty gel caps and a bulk bag of spice...you don't have to get fancy, just make sure you are getting simple and real stuff in a form that you can absorb (liquid is best, hard pills are worst).

You must detox, and take your time with it; let your body get very used to the elimination cycle. I took a year to complete it. I ate a bowl of oatmeal every day while detoxing because oatmeal draws toxins out through the colon, and took milk thistle extract to enhance the detox (start very slowly!!!...I started with the recommended dose and went into toxic shock). I eat oatmeal at least once a week and detox with milk thistle 2-3 times a year now, just for a couple of weeks, to maintain.

The key for rebuilding the endocrine system and regulating any autoimmune symptoms you may be having (very common among hybrids) is DHEA (not DHA, although that is good for you, too). I am female, and was taking 100 mg at first (20x the recommended dose), and used every bit of it. A male would require more. Over time, I was able to taper off and now only take it if I have an unusual physical challenge like an illness or sudden increase in physical demands...it helps me heal connective tissues that otherwise will not heal. I use vinegar and baking soda dissolved in water (separately!) as needed to balance pH and electrolytes.

Since I have the potassium/sodium switch, I have to supplement potassium heavily. Be careful...too much potassium can kill, but so can not enough. If you have sporadic cardiac arrythmia and frequent muscle cramps, start slow with potassium until you stop having symptoms, then cut back a little and maintain. Sodium leaches potassium out of the body, so cut back if you have a heavy salt habit. Steamed or raw broccoli is a good source of potassium.

Do not supplement calcium artifically unless told to by your doctor; instead eat plenty of vegetables, some cheese, and take a little vinegar every day...you'll get enough out of your food and the calcium in supplements tends to deposit in the kidneys. Also do not drink large amounts of tea regularly...the tannic acid in tea binds calcium and causes it to deposit in the wrong tissues. When in question about whether you are getting the right minerals, remember that the safest way to absorb minerals is through the skin. Soak in mineral salts (read the label, many are crap), or sit in a lake or ocean regularly. I have yet to find an oral multi-mineral supplement that wasn't dangerous...but you can soak your feet in it and absorb only what you need. Daily vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar) will draw out excess copper. Giving blood regularly is necessary if you have excess iron.

This protocol should work for most hybrids (and many humans), but listen to your body. Since I don't know your makeup, I can't be sure what sensitivities you might have. The biggest problem for black ops hybrids is the presence of extra-nuclear gray alien DNA, which is artificial to start with, and absolutely causes metabolic and autoimmune mayhem. If you have it, you will reach a crisis point at which your body must purge the cells with the highest concentration of that DNA, so you may go through a very bad patch of unexplained and un-remediable illness. Stick with the diet and supplements, exercise as much as you can, soak in mineral salts, let yourself rest when you need to, and you probably will get through it OK as I did.

I hope that helps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13303574
United States
04/13/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, let's just say that when I leave my house lately, which is rare, I have to act normal. These aren't things I go around telling folks about. Yes, I have never felt more " different " in my life then now. As far as a " family " , I never really had the typical family, I had several " Godfathers ", and friends of my mothers who helped raise me.
 Quoting: !saac

Interesting. I was kept a virtual prisoner, never leaving the house except to go to school and then to work, for the first 25 years of my life. The older I get, the more outgoing I become...and the more comfortable. I don't mind telling people about myself, although I don't tell everyone everything every time.

It's not brought me peace, I had found that before I almost passed, it's brought some closure, and behind that closure, many more questions.

You are still processing. I had awareness of not being the same as others from a very young age (my first alien contact was around age 3 or 4, although I thought at the time that I was dealing with a spiritual being), and my growing up largely consisted of learning what I should never do around others because they couldn't do these things and it scared them. I spent most of my life trying to figure out what was really going on with me. When I had my next contact at age 45, I was carefully led through a process of discovery that explained everything - this took over a year to complete. So I was ready to understand and make peace with the past and to accept myself for the very odd being (with an even stranger and in some ways unpalatable ancient past). Perhaps you can ask for help with a similar guided discovery. If you get it, the form may be strange....be open minded and let it come however it will. Or as Ea told me, "trust the process." It does work.

I don't know what I was part of, or if anybody else knew. I learned something about secret societies and such, that often the left hand does not know what the right hand does, this is to keep things compartmentalized, and make sure that no one person has the full story at any given time. It's quite effective at keeping things hidden.

My "grandfather" was top of the heap in the Freemasons and rubbed shoulders regularly with Governors, Senators, Presidents (current and future), and the very wealthy. I was raised surrounded by that shit.

I was a threat, to myself and others, for a long time when I was younger. I learned the hard way that honesty is the best policy, and practicing compassion, tolerance, selfless works and unconditional love is the key to illumination.

I am guessing that you are male. I am female, and that might make some difference, particularly in youth. You have the path in you.

When you think you might be getting a tap on the shoulder from something far greater than what we normally can comprehend, ...it's hard to ignore..

And yet some seek to destroy their God-consciousness because it does give them almost unlimited worldly power. A being unconstrained by conscience and empathy knows no guilt and never pauses to consider right or wrong. They are free to act however they think is most effective, and feel no remorse even when what they do is horrifying to the rest of us. They are more effective this way in the short term. The Powers that Pretend (Illuminati types) have kept kicking the can down the road for thousands of years now, and the main sequence of humankind is just now starting to figure out their game. Their power *is* illusory, but so long as they get others to believe they have power, they do. Because it is given to them, not because they really have it. It can be taken away, and it is being taken away.

That, to me, is quite illusory. I have all the power in the world, over myself, but I also have no strings in the game, there is nothing to coerce me with, or taunt me with. No debt, no car, no family, no money, no job, no obligations to anybody,...I feel like I am the one holding the reigns, and not the other way around, like most people seemingly trapped in a lifestyle they cannot escape do. For that I can only be grateful, even if it is just a self-induced delusion.

It's not a delusion. It is called Sovereignty. Sovereignty grants much power and leeway to live as one chooses, but it requires you to take 100% responsibility for your actions. Sovereignty is the birthright of all humans, endowed by Creator Source along with God-consciousness. It does not require poverty, but it makes great wealth undesirable for all the reasons you mentioned above. In a healthy Sovereign society, there is abundance for all, you can get everything you need (if you truly need it) and much of what you want. Greed doesn't exist because there is no artificial scarcity to create fear of privation or advantage to those who stockpile. Luxury, greed's handmaiden, is naturally limited because it ceases to be a social advantage and instead becomes a practical burden. The Sovereign knows the value of "enough" so that posessions don't get in the way of experiencing life.

float
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
04/15/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of the human-made hybrids have met early deaths because they have two timed kill switches that prove fatal by their early 40s: one for endocrine failure (I had this and defeated it), and another that switches an ion channel to create metabolic mayhem, for example, sodium for potassium, or cadmium for calcium (I have both of these and control them through diet). Some accumulate copper and others iron in toxic levels (I accumulate copper, but not enough to cause significant illness). Many hybrids are capable of great feats of endurance and healing...all hybrids who make it past their 40s have gained at least some control over the expression of the DNA.

WOW Do you have any links for that info. How did you change your diet? I had adrenal failure at 40 now I'm 44 and worse off.... I had really weird phenomena happen in the last few years. Now I'm just lost...

I was also from the Baltimore/Washington area.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1757708

No links specifically. I had an adrenal complication from the endocrine failure made even worse by the extreme stress of my first 35 years on this planet. So I know the exhaustion and weird symptoms that can cause.

***I AM NOT A DOCTOR. THE FOLLOWING ARE RECOMMENDATIONS BASED ENTIRELY ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.***

What I did was fairly simple, and has evolved somewhat over the years: I cut back to 700 calories a day, and watched every morsel that went into my mouth to find out what foods were good for me and eliminated any that gave me bad reactions. I stayed on the calorie restriction for six months, then to about 1200 calories per day for a year, and then went to eating mostly normally, although I am picky about what foods I eat. I eat mostly organic vegetables, fish, chicken, nuts, and eliminated refined sugar, bananas, wheat, and all unfermented dairy. I eat berries but not much fruit. I never ate a lot of junk food, but it is a no-brainer that junk food and soda was permanently off the menu. The extreme diet gives the cells a chance to rest, and helps cull the cells that are most compromised. It also helps you more easily identify foods that do not agree with your physiology. You *will* have food intolerances, probably multiple food intolerances, some of which are subtle. A food that makes you feel a bit high right after eating it is toxic to you, even if it feels good and you can't trace a specific problem it is giving you.

I take supplements of antioxidants C, E (I dropped this later and added D), and alphalipoic acid. I took very high doses of these at first, and maintain on a gram of C, 800 mg of D, and have dropped the alphalipoic acid for now. Over time, I added blue green algae and turmeric to my daily supplements, which have worked well. I make my own turmeric capsules from empty gel caps and a bulk bag of spice...you don't have to get fancy, just make sure you are getting simple and real stuff in a form that you can absorb (liquid is best, hard pills are worst).

You must detox, and take your time with it; let your body get very used to the elimination cycle. I took a year to complete it. I ate a bowl of oatmeal every day while detoxing because oatmeal draws toxins out through the colon, and took milk thistle extract to enhance the detox (start very slowly!!!...I started with the recommended dose and went into toxic shock). I eat oatmeal at least once a week and detox with milk thistle 2-3 times a year now, just for a couple of weeks, to maintain.

The key for rebuilding the endocrine system and regulating any autoimmune symptoms you may be having (very common among hybrids) is DHEA (not DHA, although that is good for you, too). I am female, and was taking 100 mg at first (20x the recommended dose), and used every bit of it. A male would require more. Over time, I was able to taper off and now only take it if I have an unusual physical challenge like an illness or sudden increase in physical demands...it helps me heal connective tissues that otherwise will not heal. I use vinegar and baking soda dissolved in water (separately!) as needed to balance pH and electrolytes.

Since I have the potassium/sodium switch, I have to supplement potassium heavily. Be careful...too much potassium can kill, but so can not enough. If you have sporadic cardiac arrythmia and frequent muscle cramps, start slow with potassium until you stop having symptoms, then cut back a little and maintain. Sodium leaches potassium out of the body, so cut back if you have a heavy salt habit. Steamed or raw broccoli is a good source of potassium.

Do not supplement calcium artifically unless told to by your doctor; instead eat plenty of vegetables, some cheese, and take a little vinegar every day...you'll get enough out of your food and the calcium in supplements tends to deposit in the kidneys. Also do not drink large amounts of tea regularly...the tannic acid in tea binds calcium and causes it to deposit in the wrong tissues. When in question about whether you are getting the right minerals, remember that the safest way to absorb minerals is through the skin. Soak in mineral salts (read the label, many are crap), or sit in a lake or ocean regularly. I have yet to find an oral multi-mineral supplement that wasn't dangerous...but you can soak your feet in it and absorb only what you need. Daily vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar) will draw out excess copper. Giving blood regularly is necessary if you have excess iron.

This protocol should work for most hybrids (and many humans), but listen to your body. Since I don't know your makeup, I can't be sure what sensitivities you might have. The biggest problem for black ops hybrids is the presence of extra-nuclear gray alien DNA, which is artificial to start with, and absolutely causes metabolic and autoimmune mayhem. If you have it, you will reach a crisis point at which your body must purge the cells with the highest concentration of that DNA, so you may go through a very bad patch of unexplained and un-remediable illness. Stick with the diet and supplements, exercise as much as you can, soak in mineral salts, let yourself rest when you need to, and you probably will get through it OK as I did.

I hope that helps.

Yes thank you that was very helpful! I just started taking dhea but if I take more than 1/2 a pill I get a headache.... And your comments to Issac were comforting. So I've got black ops alien dna interresting! Whose responsible for that? Guess thats why those invisible men used to brain wash me on the playground when I was a kid....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794418
United States
04/17/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are you Isaac??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8938491
Netherlands
04/18/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw him post in another thread a few days back.
Now he deleted a few posts in this thread... wonder why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2794418
United States
04/18/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: tuuuuur

I saw he deleted some posts in this thread too! Odd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14930416
Germany
04/23/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: tuuuuur

I saw he deleted some posts in this thread too! Odd.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2794418

He's got a new thread:
Thread: mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....fig newtons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13475420
United States
06/20/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think i may be somesort of alien sent to earth to help earth evolve. i remember seeing my home it was built inside a tree it was the most amazing spiritual place and then i was sent here on a mission to help my fellow humans evolve so they could be more like us butt...i just want to go home i feel shame cuz i let my people down... i just miss them how do i gwt back home
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15152757
United States
06/20/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I deleted it all because it's not important.

I don't need to be validated by anybody, or have my experiences confirmed by anybody here, they were what they were, and even though I went off the deep end for a little bit, I realized after trying to tell people here that I was making a mountain out of a molehill, plain and simple.

...on another note, gingers rule !

RED POWAH !!!

resist

Thread: I feel guilty for being born a ginger
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19139669
Canada
07/17/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah man, me. I'm a fallen angel here for redemption, I'd like to go back home. If you are truthful in your statements, then you are not alone. How did you wake up?
 Quoting: Captain Planet Alex

If you think you are fallen, get up.yoda
OP
User ID: 19045680
United States
07/17/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah man, me. I'm a fallen angel here for redemption, I'd like to go back home. If you are truthful in your statements, then you are not alone. How did you wake up?
 Quoting: Captain Planet Alex

If you think you are fallen, get up.yoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19139669

I'd rather sit on my ass and watch all the fun

It's only just getting started
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19367997
United States
07/17/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just before all this happened had you called for God? Repented of sins?

God says in the Bible that he comes in a whirlwind, and will give you a new heart.

It happened to me too. I felt him in there doing something to my heart for about a week. Like washing, flushing, with a few hammers too. And the wind whirled around my house.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19367997
United States
07/17/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

God says in the Bible that he comes in a whirlwind, and will give you a new heart.

It happened to me too. I felt him in there doing something to my heart for about a week. Like washing, flushing, with a few hammers too. And the wind whirled around my house.
OP
User ID: 19045680
United States
07/17/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19367997

Indeed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25708023
United Kingdom
10/16/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
suuure..
 Quoting: Epicbiscuit

I'm of skimorad. Humans are quite simple, I don't know how much you know. We are probably of very active, recent, legend to you. We are one of the 5 main galactic powers and so. You know, pirates, ancients, galactic order, dark ones and us. Which planet is your origin and whhich group are you in. If you say ancients or skimoridians then stop faking it. Oh, and what the hell are you doing on Earth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13323488
Ethiopia
11/29/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
nope, no questions. carry on!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14112998

I don't know what else to do.

I'm looking for others like myself.

Anybody who had family working in the MJ-12 program, or any of the virological labs at George Washington medical center, or Johns Hopkins University, 60's to the 70's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14112961
rt
User ID: 34857184
United States
05/06/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
1dunno1 what's the rub, Bub ?
 Quoting: MJ-12 14112961

So am I, but how do I get confirmation?

GLP