Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,369,004
Pageviews Today: 1,965,924Threads Today: 540Posts Today: 10,463
04:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Frequency Rising: energy shifts and their effects on us physically, mentally, and emotionally...

MissionInvisible
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1800004
United States
04/12/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Frequency Rising: energy shifts and their effects on us physically, mentally, and emotionally...
We can all feel it...its the uneasiness, the quickening of time...the constant feeling of Deja Vu...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

"I'm going crazy" No, that's what some would like us to think, and they would prescribe some pill to subdue the "problem". Its not a problem, its changes to our body and reality. The changes going on within us are already happening, and they are happening at exceedingly rapid rates. Our energies and frequencies are rising...before you write this off as hookie and new age, just take the time to read some of it.

Energy isn't just something you use to light your house, it is EVERYTHING....both invisible and visible (solid matter.) Atoms connect us to people on the other side of the world. Crazy if you think about it!?

The time IS now. What do we keep searching for? some magical fairy to come and just take us away or "upgrade" our DNA or take us in a carriage off to some far away place?

-notice yourself in a "trance" like state more often than not nowadays? When you can't remember what you were doing before that point in time?
-think of something you haven't thought about in years, and then a friend brings it up in conversation?
-Lose track of time?
-Sense someone thinking about you/talking about you and then you get a call from them?
-notice spacing out while driving much more recently, like you can't remember any of the turns during the trip? Yet, you know you were safe and coherent while driving there.

At this current time (the year 2012) "downloads" of information and frequencies are really increasing for those who are "open" to them...EVEN READING THIS THREAD MAKES YOU MORE AWARE TO THE ENERGIES...so take the time to absorb the information, the more you know, the more you can expand!

What did the Mayans and many ancient cultures know that we don't?

They were more connected to mother earth and her rhythms than we could EVER imagine. They listened to her thoughts, her breathing, her every move. They could see the future, because they listened and were connected in many ways that we are not.

There was a research study on animals and their owners, the researchers put a camera at the house of the owner and videotaped the dogs reaction before the owner came home. They noticed up to 15 minutes before the owner got home, some of the dogs would get excited and run to the door...like they KNEW their parent was coming home! Talk about some connection with energy fields!

Find yourself needing to go outside and expand your energy field more often?

A feeling of anxiety washes over you so strong that you will do anything to just be alone or in an area where you feel "safe". You are starting to absorb others energies and thoughts at incredible rates...

We are almost like a computer (maybe our brains are the computer ;) and we are the ones in charge of the processing...do we want to download new upgrades per se? keep our "virus" protection and energy protected from outside invaders (people who you feel like drain your energy and lower your vibration/processing).

Over the last several thousand years, it is my personal belief that we have sort of "devolved"...for we were created in God/Source image right?? (no matter what your particular religious belief). The perfect man, all DNA activated and working.

Currently 90% of our DNA is considered "junk" DNA. Left over from evolution...well...what was this DNA used for in the past?

[link to www.npr.org]

Obviously, there is something to meridians, chakras and our bodies bioenergetic field. Just look at all of the research coming out about subtle energies and balancing the energies of our body. This so called junk DNA, might hold more information for our past AND future than we could imagine.

Scientists explain why some people can "read" auras..

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

Our meridians control the holographic image/blueprint of our DNA, expressing what traits to express/not express. As we take on more energy from the cosmos (and no you can't see it) our bodies will become more "electric" and energetic, needing to function at higher vibrations in order to stay healthy.

I need to find it online, but I read a research study about how our meridian's emit/change the amount of biophotons they give off IMMEDIATELY after a solar flare...not a few days later, but immediately.

We are all connected in ways we could never imagine. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, it becomes a domino effect. Its up to us to determine how these energies are used...for remember, energy is NEVER created or destroyed, ONLY TRANSFORMED. Energies are increasing all around us...especially over the last few weeks. Notice time just "flying" by...

Some scientists are starting to see metaphysical capabilities are stronger in those who have a higher percentage of DNA activated and functioning

just a few:
heightened senses
ESP
an insane awareness of body/surroundings
basically a 6th sense

Everyone thinks we are just going to poof and vanish because we believe in God...its not that easy. Its up to us to cleanse our minds and bodies from the unnatural vibrations stored since the Fall of Man. As this happens, DNA/genes dormant for centuries begin to turn back on, creating a completely different view of reality as we have always seen it. This has to be a conscious effort tho...even miracles are based on laws of physics and subtle energies (and I know I will be slammed for saying that, but its true).

How do we do change?

Change diet (our bodies are TEMPLES for the Holy Spirit), light therapy, sound therapy, crystals/gemstones...yeah, all the hokey stuff we hear about.

Crystals: [link to www.healingcrystals.com]
Sound: [link to www.youtube.com] - relax and feel your body energy shift into rhythm

most importantly...take your shoes off, go outside, and connect to Mother Earth, her magnetic field has been the driving force for evolution since the beginning of time, as we see it. How often do you go barefoot or get rid of the static buildup from EMFs that we all have WAYYYY too much of? This static and unnatural radiation and wreck havoc on our bioenergy fields.

Grounding mats/bedsheets (I have the bands, shoes, mats, almost all of their products because of how EMF sensitive I am becoming, it gets stronger every day actually...shows how we are becoming more interactive with our environment)

These products literally connect you to the earth (most people never walk without some kind of synthetic rubber sole on their feet) - [link to www.earthingsolutions.ca]

Funny thing is about all of this "weird"/"new age" stuff, its true, its all vibrational energy...our thoughts, our actions, all of it, energy in various forms, even solid matter.

Our ancestors knew it, and WE (as a society) are too ignorant to face the reality that WE are in control of our own destiny, and WE are for sure in control of our health. It might take a good fight, and a lot of learning, but the good will win in the end...it always does...if it doesn't, its not the "end".

We create our own reality. We are the only ones who can change it. We have NO idea what we are capable of...this Venus transit coming up will have a HUGE effect on those who are in tune to things...

[link to www.karenmccoy.com]

Venus Transit & Quetzalcoatl: The Venus Transit and The Return of the Energy of Christ and of Quetzalcoatl
[link to www.esoterism.ro]

Some other resources that might interest you if you are interested in Earth Energies - Thread: Ley Lines, Earth Energies, "memories", DNA

Last Edited by Missioninvisible on 06/13/2012 04:47 PM
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Frequency Rising: energy shifts and their effects on us physically, mentally, and emotionally...
Thread: Dna reacts at a distance. Does this prove conscious existence separate from the body?

This thread and the video in it is a perfect example of how energies and quantum entanglement work within and around us.

As above, so below.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989190
United States
04/12/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Frequency Rising: energy shifts and their effects on us physically, mentally, and emotionally...
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13998009
United States
04/12/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
most people don't realize how even our emotions can have an influence on the earths magnetic field...

With all thats going on right now, its hard not to raise an eyebrow and at least listen to ideas on the changes...

Here is a quote from a website I quoted in this thread about collective human emotion and the earths magnetic field

Thread: collective emotion ALTER the earths magnetic field and rhythms? researchers seem to think so...some DNA shift in vibration information included!

..."It is now clear that our nervous systems detect these electromagnetic waves generated by others in our environment, but there is also evidence of a global effect when large numbers of people create similar outgoing waves. For example, research conducted by Roger Nelson and his team at Princeton University for the Global Consciousness Project utilized a worldwide network of random number generators. Their findings have provided convincing evidence that human consciousness and emotionality create or interact with a global field, which affect the randomness of these electronic devices. The largest change in the random number generators occurred during the terrorists attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Even more intriguing was the fact that the random number generators were significantly affected some four to five hours prior to the attack, suggesting a worldwide collective intuition about the impending event (see Figure 1). "

[link to www.glcoherence.org]

Last Edited by Missioninvisible on 04/12/2012 11:20 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5503312
United States
04/12/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8299431
United States
04/12/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive been having Deja Vu a lot lately. More than any other time in my life by far...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1706996
United States
04/12/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
most people don't realize how even our emotions can have an influence on the earths magnetic field...

With all thats going on right now, its hard not to raise an eyebrow and at least listen to ideas on the changes...

Here is a quote from a website I quoted in this thread about collective human emotion and the earths magnetic field

Thread: collective emotion ALTER the earths magnetic field and rhythms? researchers seem to think so...some DNA shift in vibration information included!

..."It is now clear that our nervous systems detect these electromagnetic waves generated by others in our environment, but there is also evidence of a global effect when large numbers of people create similar outgoing waves. For example, research conducted by Roger Nelson and his team at Princeton University for the Global Consciousness Project utilized a worldwide network of random number generators. Their findings have provided convincing evidence that human consciousness and emotionality create or interact with a global field, which affect the randomness of these electronic devices. The largest change in the random number generators occurred during the terrorists attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Even more intriguing was the fact that the random number generators were significantly affected some four to five hours prior to the attack, suggesting a worldwide collective intuition about the impending event (see Figure 1). "

[link to www.glcoherence.org]
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

I've known about that data for some time, and the only thing is says to me is that a LOT of people KNEW what was going to happen. In my opinion, this is some of the best evidence to show that it was preplanned, and known by more than "a few terrorists with box cutters". Which anyone who has done their research knows is complete and utter bullshit, what with Osama Bin Laden actually being named "Tim Osman", a CIA asset, and the Bushes flying the entire Bin Laden family out of the country within hours after it happened, and with Bush reading "my pet goat" UPSIDE DOWN to show homage to BAAL (the goat god) (look it up, there's videos and pictures showing him holding the book upside down, and it's not an accident, satanists turn everything upside down/mirror everything because it shows as above so below reflection and also gives homage to Satan somehow). Oh yeah, and the dancing Isrealis who JUST SO HAPPENED to be in the right place at the right time on top of a roof across the street to film the incident as it happened, and whooped and cheered when it happened. But that's not surprise, as Mossad is owned and run by the CIA, who is in turn owned and run by the British Crown (the corporation, not the monarchy), who in turn, along with all of the evil politicians, bow down to Satan, their dark overlord.

There's also the interview that Nikola Sarkozy did with some french magazine where he mentioned Bush claiimng the war in Iraq had to happen to fulfil the "gog and magog" war.... Nickola thought he was nuts because Bush thought he was fighting supernatural forces.... little did Nikola know that Bush was WELL AWARE that he was fulfilling biblical prophecy....

ALL THE MORE REASON TO TRUST THE BIBLE

A ton of people knew that thousands were about to die, so obviously BEFORE it happened they felt weird.
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive been having Deja Vu a lot lately. More than any other time in my life by far...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8299431

no kidding its almost like past, present, and future all exist at the same time.

the material world around you becomes fluid-like, for me it is almost trippy at times, and the first few times it happened I really freaked out. I think the further into this state of awakening that we go, the more it begins to mesh together...vibrational energy is everything :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13958950
United States
04/12/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

5 & Karma
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

5 & Karma
 Quoting: Tzar Om

Thanks Tzar :)

Sometimes we have to take a break from the "she's" threads and do a little educating!!
miked

User ID: 11076232
United States
04/12/2012 02:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
a change is gonna come

[link to www.youtube.com]
if someone asks if you're a god, you say yes!
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
a change is gonna come

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: miked

ready and waiting! good or bad, it is Destiny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13958950
United States
04/12/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

5 & Karma

Sometimes we have to take a break from the "she's" threads and do a little educating!!

I read your blog long ago.
Strong people are always inspiring.
And strong women especially.
Good on you. Keep Rockin'
I already know you're in tune.
The 'she' thread was good for
my creativity.

peace & blessings
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12608905
United States
04/12/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

no kidding its almost like past, present, and future all exist at the same time.

the material world around you becomes fluid-like, for me it is almost trippy at times, and the first few times it happened I really freaked out. I think the further into this state of awakening that we go, the more it begins to mesh together...vibrational energy is everything :)

I'm so glad I read this: like the past, present & future all exist at the same time. I thought my mind went crazy!
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

5 & Karma

I read your blog long ago.
Strong people are always inspiring.
And strong women especially.
Good on you. Keep Rockin'
I already know you're in tune.
The 'she' thread was good for
my creativity.

peace & blessings

lol thanks :) I appreciate the support...I've come a long way since I started that blog about EDS, its not EDS at all, its the shift, but for some very specific reasons it took place in me a little sooner and so I became VERY sick from some toxic exposures that changed some vibrations/energies in my body...anyways doing MUCH better now...stronger than ever, and have some of the cool metaphysical abilities to go with it! :)
Swinging on Spirals

User ID: 1406013
United States
04/12/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spot on!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a Ride!"

We do not Die, We Awaken to the Dream that We Lived.
Koitenshin

User ID: 10230098
United States
04/12/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

So a few people are finally perceiving time as it really is? Time does not exist, not physically anyways. Everything you think you know about the universe is about to be shattered.
Everything came from Nothing and shall become Nothing once more.
"I want to always be with you, I'll give you everything I have"
I always tell the truth because it is what people least expect.
Bud Smokers Unite

User ID: 1193241
United States
04/12/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can all feel it...its the uneasiness, the quickening of time...the constant feeling of Deja Vu...notice yourself in a "trance" like state more often than not nowadays?

The time is now. What do we keep searching for? The changes going on within us are already happening at exceedingly rapid rates. "downloads" of information and frequencies are really increasing for those who are "open" to them...

They were more connected to mother earth and her rhythms than we could EVER imagine. They listened to her thoughts, her breathing, her every move. They could see the future, because they listened and were connected in many ways that we are not.

Find yourself needing to go outside and expand your energy field more often? A feeling of anxiety washes over you so strong that you will do anything to just be alone or in an area where you feel "safe". You are starting to absorb others energies and thoughts at incredible rates...almost like a computer (maybe our brains are the computer ;) ??

Over the last several thousand years, it is my personal belief that we have sort of "devolved"...for we were created in God/Source image right?? (no matter what your particular religious belief). The perfect man, all DNA activated and working.

Currently 90% of our DNA is considered "junk" DNA. Left over from evolution...well...what was this DNA used for in the past?

[link to www.npr.org]

Obviously, there is something to meridians, chakras and our bodies bioenergetic field. Just look at all of the research coming out about subtle energies and balancing the energies of our body. This so called junk DNA, might hold more information for our past AND future than we could imagine.

Our meridians control the holographic image/blueprint of our DNA, expressing what traits to express/not express. As we take on more energy from the cosmos (and no you can't see it) our bodies will become more "electric" and energetic, needing to function at higher vibrations in order to stay healthy.

I need to find it online, but I read a research study about how our meridian's emit/change the amount of biophotons they give off IMMEDIATELY after a solar flare...not a few days later, but immediately.

We are all connected in ways we could never imagine. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, it becomes a domino effect. Its up to us to determine how these energies are used...for remember, energy is NEVER created or destroyed, ONLY TRANSFORMED. Energies are increasing all around us...especially over the last few weeks. Notice time just "flying" by...

Some scientists are starting to see metaphysical capabilities are stronger in those who have a higher percentage of DNA activated and functioning

just a few:
heightened senses
ESP
basically a 6th sense

Everyone thinks we are just going to poof and vanish because we believe in God...its not that easy. Its up to us to cleanse our minds and bodies from the unnatural vibrations stored since the Fall of Man. As this happens, DNA/genes dormant for centuries begin to turn back on, creating a completely different view of reality as we have always seen it. This has to be a conscious effort tho...even miracles are based on laws of physics and subtle energies (and I know I will be slammed for saying that, but its true).

How do we do change? Change diet (our bodies are TEMPLES for the Holy Spirit), light therapy, sound therapy, crystals/gemstones...yeah, all the hokey stuff we hear about.

most importantly...take your shoes off, go outside, and connect to Mother Earth, her magnetic field has been the driving force for evolution since the beginning of time, as we see it. How often do you go barefoot or get rid of the static buildup from EMFs that we all have WAYYYY too much of? This static and unnatural radiation and wreck havoc on our bioenergy fields.

Funny thing is about all of this "weird"/"new age" stuff, its true, its all vibrational energy...our thoughts, our actions, all of it, energy in various forms, even solid matter.

Our ancestors knew it, and we are too ignorant to face the reality that we are in control of our own destiny, and we are for sure in control of our health. It might take a good fight, and a lot of learning, but the good will win in the end...it always does...if it doesn't, its not the "end".

"For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know. " - Sucker Punch

We create our own reality. We are the only ones who can change it. We have NO idea what we are capable of...

Some other resources that might interest you if you are interested in Earth Energies - Thread: Ley Lines, Earth Energies, "memories", DNA

HEY! This is someone you know who has a lot of Faith and Love from Philosophersstone.ning.com. :D :D you should go to philosophersstone.ning.com again :D we miss you.
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

So a few people are finally perceiving time as it really is? Time does not exist, not physically anyways. Everything you think you know about the universe is about to be shattered.
 Quoting: Koitenshin

haha right there with you. I think were are in for some exciting surprises...unfortunately most won't be able to handle the truth...
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
We can all feel it...its the uneasiness, the quickening of time...the constant feeling of Deja Vu...notice yourself in a "trance" like state more often than not nowadays?

The time is now. What do we keep searching for? The changes going on within us are already happening at exceedingly rapid rates. "downloads" of information and frequencies are really increasing for those who are "open" to them...

Find yourself needing to go outside and expand your energy field more often? A feeling of anxiety washes over you so strong that you will do anything to just be alone or in an area where you feel "safe". You are starting to absorb others energies and thoughts at incredible rates...almost like a computer (maybe our brains are the computer ;) ??

[link to www.npr.org]

just a few:
heightened senses
ESP
basically a 6th sense

How do we do change? Change diet (our bodies are TEMPLES for the Holy Spirit), light therapy, sound therapy, crystals/gemstones...yeah, all the hokey stuff we hear about.

Our ancestors knew it, and we are too ignorant to face the reality that we are in control of our own destiny, and we are for sure in control of our health. It might take a good fight, and a lot of learning, but the good will win in the end...it always does...if it doesn't, its not the "end".

"For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know. " - Sucker Punch

We create our own reality. We are the only ones who can change it. We have NO idea what we are capable of...

HEY! This is someone you know who has a lot of Faith and Love from Philosophersstone.ning.com. :D :D you should go to philosophersstone.ning.com again :D we miss you.
 Quoting: Bud Smokers Unite

it has been a while since I've been there. Most of the time the energies are too strong for me to stay on the chat for very long.

I've been MIA for that very reason! :) I would love to chat sometime soon! I'll have to pop in over there soon!
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spot on!
 Quoting: Swinging on Spirals

thanks SOS

How have you been the last day or so energy wise?

I have this crazy electrical feeling flowing through my body, its unlike anything I've ever felt/experienced. I can feel the radiation off of everything now...can be extremely uncomfortable at times, but so damn cool I can't get enough of it.
Bud Smokers Unite

United States
04/12/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.npr.org]

just a few:
heightened senses
ESP
basically a 6th sense

Quoting: Bud Smokers Unite

it has been a while since I've been there. Most of the time the energies are too strong for me to stay on the chat for very long.

I've been MIA for that very reason! :) I would love to chat sometime soon! I'll have to pop in over there soon!

yes i also feel the spikes i can feel extreme tension in the brain. as if it were gearing up for a large twist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14272144
Germany
04/12/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
great stuff, thx for sharing hf
<Path>

User ID: 774195
United States
04/12/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your song is very soothing.

Sing it always.

hf
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bud Smokers Unite - haha you'll have to write me and let me know who you are on PS.

I get the similar feeling you have...its intense at times. The ticking in the forhead is almost constant now, its a cool, weird extra-sensory feeling. Do you get that much?
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sing it always.

hf
 Quoting: <Path>

lol you might be the first person to say that...haha what song are you talking about? I'm pretty sure no one would stay in the room if I sang :)

I've always liked to march to my own beat...
<Path>

User ID: 774195
United States
04/12/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sing it always.

hf

lol you might be the first person to say that...haha what song are you talking about? I'm pretty sure no one would stay in the room if I sang :)

It's just an allegory for the energy you emit through your posts.

Coming through loud and clear here.
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sing it always.

hf

lol thanks!

A few people have picked up on it ;) has a certain energy signature if you feel me...haha literally!
MissionInvisible  (OP)

United States
04/12/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sing it always.

hf

lol thanks!

A few people have picked up on it ;) has a certain energy signature if you feel me...haha literally!

lol not the the physical way, more metaphorically speaking...but thank you for your kind words!
Bud Smokers Unite

United States
04/12/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bud Smokers Unite - haha you'll have to write me and let me know who you are on PS.

I get the similar feeling you have...its intense at times. The ticking in the forhead is almost constant now, its a cool, weird extra-sensory feeling. Do you get that much?

yup im having them right now. i start to shake hella when i get high. the marijuana has been evolving me. I am faith and love MI. you know who i am LOL. we used to PM a lot. My initials are J.S

GLP