I had a terrifying nightmare a couple days ago

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6791449
United States
04/13/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I had a terrifying nightmare a couple days ago
I was in the state of Virginia and circumstances had brought me to live there. There was a grocery store in my dream and I suppose it was my desire to eat but in the dire circumstances I was in, I headed to the local food stamp office. In this office, it had been transformed into a large medical facility. What they were doing to the applicants was terrifying and was Mengele-esque.

All applicants had to submit to a battery of procedures including lumbar punctures and forced vaccinations in order to receive government assistance. Sterilizations were performed on many individuals and these experiments were carried out to inflict pain and humiliation on the less fortunate. There was a fear of compulsion, a prevailing atmosphere of "you better not run from us", that I believe lead some to stay and submit to these procedures out of fear, instead of leaving the food stamp office.

Typing now, I feel very much that this is a prophecy of a sort having of course the literal interpretation but maybe a deeper meaning.

We know their plans for depopulation and torture and rule by fear and intimidation and the working class is continually getting more frustrated with the underclass, who are responsible for growing levels of violent and non-violent crimes. The country is surely on a precipice of major turbulence that will be here within the next couple years.

As more people reach a new low, a state they never thought possible where they could swallow their pride and take government aid, what lies ahead for those of us in the next several years who find ourselves applying for food stamps and government aid?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 6791449
United States
04/13/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I had a terrifying nightmare a couple days ago
What will we allow to happen to ourselves when food is distributed by the government in bread and soup lines?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14150010
United States
04/13/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
wal-mart. lots of wal-mart.
Crystal Clear
User ID: 13641814
United States
04/13/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
My cildren who are now out of the house have dreamed of this senario for years.

Wal Mart has been the center of the bad....

They have seen curfew where no one could be out after dark, some being in wal mart and not being able to go home for the night, but not all who went in, came out....

I have known for YEARS that wal mart was government...if not wholely military...(why do you think during disasters law enforcement and military are allowed to just take stuff they need)

When RFID chips first came out, it was wal mart and the military that were the only ones using them...supposedly to track inventory.

In California, foodstamps and welfare have required fingerprinting....at least since 2006 or a little earlier. (2006 was the first year I went with a friend so she could apply for aid. Sitting in the waiting room was a video about what was needed to apply...very informative)

Check out the REAL I.D. act...it is now being inforced nation wide....

Actually you must carry government issued I.D. at all times...and you thought all that stuff in Arizona was about border control...really it's about control of US citizens... officershave to be able to verify you are an american citizen...show your papers please...

I was a passenger here in nevada and did not have I.D. on me though I know my driver's lic/cali I.D. number by heart, but the police insisted on harrassing me for not having it and told me I must carry it in the future...may as well have had it on me as I gave them the number and experation date...

always more to add...but know there are people dreaming of concentration camps, D.C. going down, children being separated from parents....

Teach your children well...make sure they are complete human beings with morals and ethics, with mooring..otherwise they will be influenced by every whim...

Know WHO you are and what you believe and what you will and won't do, no matter what...how do you think the French underground got started during world war II?

They would only go so far

GLP